Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From Sheltered To Slut: Lisa Goes Shopping

"With masturbation now part of Lisa’s daily routine, she wants to change things up."

26
6 Comments 6
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This story is part of the From Sheltered To Slut series. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you need context, read the previous parts."

Lisa became a seasoned explorer of her body in the months that followed. Not too long ago, touching her body for any other reason than maintaining her hygiene would have been a foreign concept to Lisa. However, that once so foreign and forbidden concept, masturbation, has become part of her daily routine.

Lisa did it at least once and sometimes twice daily, depending on her mood and schedule. Every morning, if she had the time, Lisa would treat her clit to a steamy showerhead massage. After leaving the shower and drying off, Lisa would usually inspect her naked body in front of her closet mirror. Sometimes she stood there for minutes, turning her body every which way and striking sexy or silly poses. Other times she only looked at herself for mere seconds before moving on. Thanks to this daily mirror gazing, Lisa quickly familiarized herself with every little detail of her physical form, growing her appreciation for the way she looked along with her self-esteem.

If Lisa became aroused at the end of the day, how she handled that very much depended on that morning. If she had played in the shower, then casually rubbing her clit in bed would often be enough to satisfy her. On the other hand, if her morning had been hectic and she skipped her shower, Lisa would often be desperate for an orgasm by water before she had even made it home.

After Lisa masturbated this way for a few months, her curiosity got the better of her. She found one thing to be noticeably absent from all her masturbatory experiences thus far, toys. Lisa had seen them in almost every pornographic video she had ever seen, interesting and pleasurable-looking self-pleasure devices of all kinds of different shapes and sizes. Just like when she first dabbled into masturbation, Lisa had no idea where to start, so she went to Google for answers.

“Ladies, first sex toy,” she typed in the search box late one night. The first search hit was a link to a forum with the text “What was your first sex toy?” Lisa clicked on it, excited to read what other women had to say. Quickly Lisa noticed that most stories had something in common, dildos. A dildo seemed to be the most common first toy. What did differ drastically was the way in which these women said that they had acquired that dildo.


Some women bought it at a local sex store, and others were gifted a dildo as a gag gift and then proceeded to use it from that point on. Yet others took the cheaper but significantly less hygienic decision of either borrowing or sometimes stealing it from an older friend or family member. Regardless of how they initially got their hands on it, most women remembered their first dildo fondly. In a few stories Lisa came across, the women claimed they still used that exact toy, with some even admitting they were doing exactly that while writing the forum post she was reading. Some of these claims Lisa quickly disregarded as nonsense, but less shy women, went so far as to provide pictures as proof.

Lisa got immensely turned on, not just seeing a picture of a woman pleasuring herself; but getting to know that person through experiences they shared online. In Lisa’s mind, this sense of tiny, almost insignificant connection elevated the experience, arousing her that much more. It humanized them. The distance she often felt while watching porn was much less present while reading these stories.

Without being consciously aware of it, Lisa was now touching herself. Her fingers gently slid into her penetration-craving vagina. The gentle finger movements proceeded to be replaced with ones more vigorous and purposeful once she realized what she was doing, wishing with each thrust, she was being filled with silicone instead. She was going to a sex shop tomorrow; Lisa decided on the brink of climax. Lisa came with a lustful moan and soon after drifted off to sleep, hoping to dream about the toys she was so excited to purchase.

Lisa woke up more excited than usual. She did not have any work obligations that day, meaning she could spend as much time as she wanted in her sex shop of choice. Lisa discovered one within walking distance of her apartment, only a few blocks away. She got dressed immediately, opting not to follow her usual morning routine. Lisa reasoned that the shower could wait since she would have plenty of time to masturbate after returning from the store with whatever she chose to buy.

Walking into the store, Lisa felt slightly awkward. Shopping online would have been more comfortable, but Lisa chose to shop in person for a reason. She wanted to talk to shop staff and get advice to fill in the gaps in her limited understanding of toys, someone to help her make the right purchasing decision. However, Lisa wanted to browse first, seeing all there is to see on the various store shelves and take it all in.

A shelf full of dildos caught Lisa’s eye. The toys stood upright for display purposes. The dildos with a suction cup were secured to the bottom of the shelf using said suction cups. Lisa took a few steps toward the display, drawing the attention of a store employee.

“Can I help you?” She asked while approaching.

BlueDream21
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BlueDream21

“Yes, what would you say is a good size for beginners?” Lisa asked, relieved she did not have to go up to the woman herself.

The woman pointed to a dildo and said that one was about average in size. Lisa eyed the dildo and already imagined it sliding into her. She felt herself getting wet and blushed, hoping the store employee would not notice.

“The suction cup is a good choice for shower fun,” the employee continued.

Lisa got redder and wetter at the mention of shower play. By now, she was desperate for it.

“I want it,” Lisa said with more desperation in her voice than she had intended.

“Great, anything else?” The employee asked with a knowing smile that clued Lisa into the fact that the employee was very much aware of what was happening to her.

Lisa’s first instinct was to run out of the store in embarrassment, but the employee's calm demeanor stopped her from doing so. Lisa considered whether or not she wanted to buy something more; suddenly, she remembered those wand-shaped vibrators.

“Do you also have these wand-shaped things?”

“Yes, we do; another excellent choice; want it to be waterproof?” The employee cheerfully asked.

Lisa nodded, and the employee retrieved a small wand vibrator from a different shelf. After Lisa gave her approval, she paid and left with a bag of toys in hand.

“Have fun in the shower,” the employee said as Lisa left.

Lisa was so excited that she bolted home. Arriving at her apartment in a matter of minutes, Lisa opened the door and undressed immediately; leaving her clothes where they fell, she ran to her bedroom and prayed to a god she no longer believed in that the wand vibrator would be at least partially charged. Lisa ripped her toys out of their packaging, pressed the wand’s power button to test it, and felt immediate relief and excitement at it buzzing to life.

After tossing the packaging material of her toys in the trash, Lisa entered her bathroom with her dildo and vibrator in hand and determined to use them. She stuck her dildo on the shower wall using the suction cup. Lisa then turned around, slowly inching closer to the wall until she felt that the tip of the silicone penis penetrated her.

Now that Lisa knew the dildo was at the right height, she turned the shower on and slowly moved her hips back and forth. As the hot water beat down on her, Lisa stood there, moaning loudly and rocking her hips as if she was in a different world altogether. As Lisa moved her hips faster, she heard rhythmic slapping that coincided with her movement. It took her a second to realize that what she was hearing was the slapping of her bare ass against the tiled wall.

Lisa was so wet; she did not even know whether the liquid running down her leg was water, her juices, or a delicious combination. Sensing that she was not far from climax, Lisa pushed her wand vibrator between her spread legs, intent on pushing herself over the edge and cum. However, Lisa got way more than she bargained for. She got an orgasm so intense that it felt as if her legs turned to jello.

Lisa steadied herself with one hand against the wall opposite her. The other still held the wildly buzzing wand in place. Despite screaming her head off, she did not want this to stop. Instinctively Lisa pressed the wand against her pussy even harder. The store employee had made the right choice by choosing a model with a flexible neck because Lisa felt the vibrator bent slightly under the applied pressure.

Mere seconds after this, Lisa came again. She felt so weak that she could not support her weight. Lisa turned off the vibrator, grabbed the showerhead, and slowly sat down in the shower. She finished her shower as best she could while seated, after which Lisa just sat there for a couple of minutes, trying to regain the strength required to stand up.

After a few minutes, Lisa stood back up, dried off, and walked toward her bedroom. Before closing the bathroom door behind her, she glanced back at her dildo still hanging on the wall. Lisa quickly decided that that was where it should stay for now, as she closed the door.

Lisa noticed how red her ass was when she walked passed her closet mirror. Only then did she realize how often and how hard her ass must have slammed against the hard tiles while she satisfied herself. Surprised, Lisa paused for a while to admire her handy work. Shaking both of her abused cheeks in front of the mirror, she gave both of them a slap of her flat hand.

“That’s it,” Lisa said aloud through gritted teeth as she felt her ass burn.

Lisa had noticed earlier while in the shower that sometimes pain can be pleasurable. It was not something Lisa had considered before, but she was open to exploring that later. All she wanted to do now, although it was midday, was nap.

Lisa laid down in bed, and before she knew it, she was asleep. All the masturbation had exhausted her completely, but that would not stop Lisa from masturbating even more as soon as she woke up. She loved her toys and was glad she had gone shopping.

Published 
Written by spengel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments