Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Heat Wave - Oasis Apartments

"It’s so hot, it’s time for a swim."

39
13 Comments 13
3.2k Views 3.2k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"We begin this series with the introduction of some residents of Oasis Apartments. First up is Valerie. She's a curvy 40-year-old single who is ready to mingle. <p> [ADVERT] </p>There's a heat wave in the city, so she takes advantage of the apartment block pool."

It’s so fucking hot!

Even though it’s 9 pm and the sun has been down for hours, the heat is still stifling. I can't sleep because I'm sweaty. Hot and sweaty means I am distracted and horny, and I definitely can't masturbate because the irony is, I am so frustrated because the heat is all I can think about.

Heat waves are the worst.

On a humid night like this, the pool is my only answer. I can already feel the water cooling me just at the thought of going for a swim. I put on my two-piece bathers, hesitating as I look at my curvy figure in the mirror. I think it doesn't look terrible as I turn to check myself out from behind. Plus, it's nighttime, and the pool area's lighting is not bright. Wrapping a beach towel around my body, I fill my plastic wine glass with wine and go to the pool.

Surprisingly, it's quiet.

I thought the pool would be busy with the heat, but there was only one other person in the shared pool of my apartment block. It's a well-maintained pool, and the gardens around its perimeter are very private. The Oasis Apartment building is near the middle of the city, with three levels and twelve apartments. Half the apartments are owned or rented by their owners, and the other half are used for Airbnb.

After only living here for six months, I enjoy having different people around me. Sometimes, it is couples or singles; occasionally, it has been families. Slowly, I am getting to know a few permanent tenants well enough to say hello and ask how their day was. When it comes to the guests, most are respectful and quiet, just using their Airbnb for accommodations while enjoying the city and its entertainment.

I sit on the sun lounge and watch a woman swim laps of the pool. Her smooth strokes slice through the water as she moves from one end to the other. I admire her technique because I’ve never been a swimmer. My goal at the pool is to laze by its side and read books, with the occasional dip into the water.

Oh, and I drink wine, which is why I have plastic wine glasses. I can use them around the pool without getting into trouble with our Body Corporate representation, who take it upon themselves to issue warnings for rule violations by the tenants.

Removing the towel, I lay it down over the sun lounge and move to the water's edge. I am starting to feel less self-conscious, mainly because only one other person exists in this moment. Putting my wine down on the pool's side, I place a toe into the water, testing the temperature. I step into the water using the steps and slowly lower myself down under the water. It's so cool, and I sigh. I can feel my body temperature reducing already.

Dropping my head under the water, I return to the surface as I lazily swim. I roll over to float on my back, looking up at the starry night sky and the twinkling fairy lights that hang overhead. Warm lights under the water around the inside wall of the pool create soft lighting in my blissfully quiet oasis.

I hear traffic in the distance, but the main sounds I can hear are the light splashes of water from the swimmer doing the laps and the humming of the pool pump in the background. However, these sounds are soothing instead of cumbersome. Rolling back over to my tummy, I swim a few strokes and make my way over to the side of the pool.

Standing in the shallow end, I drink some of my wine before I raise my arms over the pool's edge, lay my head on my forearms, and close my eyes. It’s Friday, and it has been a huge week and a busy, hot day. The pool, though, feels like heaven.

“How hot is it tonight?” a soft voice says beside me, gentle enough not to scare me.

I raise my head to the voice of a brunette woman as she raises her swimming goggles onto her forehead. She smiles at me with a bright smile. She's approximately ten years my junior. I turned forty on my last birthday, and while I have never been with a woman, I have always liked to admire other females.

This beautiful lady with her tanned face and bright blue eyes is someone to appreciate. She is a goddess.

“Yes, it is hot weather. I can't wait for this heat wave to be over,” I say as I take in her gorgeous complexion and delightful cleavage above the waterline.

“Do you live here, or are you just visiting?” she asks as she turns her back to the edge of the pool, jumps, and uses her arms to pull herself up to sit on the side of the pool.

She leans back on her arms and kicks her feet out in front of her, not breaking the water's surface but merely swirling it around, creating a pleasant rocking sensation with my body.

“Yes, I live here. How about you? I haven’t seen you around here before,” I say as I examine her long, lean body.

“No, I flew in a couple of days ago for work. My name is Amara.” She says as she leans over and holds her hand out to me. “It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

I reach my hand up, and she takes her hand in mine.

“I’m Valerie. It’s nice to meet you, too.”

“I wish I could stay and get to know you more, but I need to head out for some work drinks shortly.” She lets go of my hand and picks up my wine glass on the pool edge between us. She raises her eyebrows in question, and I nod my head. She takes a sip and moans in delight.

“I was hoping it would be a little bit sweet, and I’m not disappointed," she says as she licks her lips and puts the glass down.

I focus on her lips and wonder if her intentions are meant to be flirtatious. I feel like she means it, but I’ve been wrong before.

“Well, feel free to come to my apartment when you finish,” I say as I pick up the glass and take a sip myself. I lick my lips in what I hope is the same playful way as her. Her eyes follow my tongue, and she smirks.

“Hmmm, I would love to come…and drink with you. I should be finished by 11. Is that OK?”

Yep, she is definitely flirting, I think to myself in amusement.

“That’s fine. I’ll probably stay here and cool down before returning to the shower. I’m in apartment 202.”

“Hmmm, same floor. Handy.” Amara raises her legs and turns them toward me, now sitting sideways on the edge.

Her blue high-cut swimmers are high on her hips, and my eyes do their best not to look where they want to. Looking down at me, she points and taps the pool's edge beside her.

“There’s a pretty amazing water jet here on the edge. I used it earlier to help relax my muscles before starting my laps. You should move over a touch?” Amara tells me as she begins to stand, and I can’t help but look at her smooth bikini line.

She walks over to a sun lounge, picks up her towel, and starts drying herself off. I watch as she rubs the towel over her body, and I follow the movements with interest. She wraps the towel around herself.

“I’ll see you later, Val, when you're nice and relaxed. I’ll make sure to bring a bottle of wine with me.” I watch her walk through the hedges and out of the gate.

I look at the edge where she pointed, pick up my glass, and move over to where Amara indicated, and I sigh as the stream of water hits me in my stomach. The water is warm but not hot. It also creates the most fantastic massage sensation when it hits my body.

I turn around, let the jet water hit my back, and move around to feel the pressure. I was moving side to side over my lower back. I stand up on my tiptoes, and it hits my buttocks, and I squirm with delight.

I raise the wine to my lips and finish the last of it, and I reach back to place the glass back on the pool ledge. I miss the edge, and it falls off and rolls away. Luckily, it’s plastic. I turn and lift myself on the edge to reach the glass; the tips of my toes on my right foot are just touching the bottom, and suddenly, the jet hits me on my pussy, and I freeze in surprised shock. Hmmm.

I move my hips around, trying to position myself in a good spot and find myself getting frustrated as my swim briefs are in the way. I look around to make sure I’m still alone, and I reach back down with one hand and move my briefs to the side of my pussy lips and move my hips again, and I sigh as the water hits its bullseye.

The water pressure from the jet opens my pussy lips and hits me on my clit, creating an incredible vibration. My pussy contracts, and I moan in pleasure. I continue to move my hips from side to side and front to back, and I can’t help but groan. My breasts are rubbing on the edge of the pool, also creating a lovely friction.

My hips are rocking, and I can feel the quickest orgasm building, and I can’t help but make the jet hit my clit and move it to the side of my clit. The water is pounding on my pussy, and that intensifies with each pass over the water stream.

On my clit.

Off my clit.

On my clit.

Off my clit.

My pussy is starting to clench, and I can feel that I’m moments from release. I hear footsteps coming towards the pool. They sound like someone walking in a pair of thongs, and I can hear the rubber slap against feet. I can’t stop, though, and I moan as my pussy clenches with pleasure.

My orgasm reaches its peak and drops over the edge. It rushes and pulses through me, and I grip the side of the pool, and I hang on as my body rocks against the wall. As my hips gyrate and rub as close to the jet as it can.

I see my new neighbour, Connor, enter through the pool gate, and he runs over to me as my pussy continues to contract under the water. The feeling is too pleasurable, but I'm not ready to move my pussy away from the jet, and I start squirming. Breathing heavily, I look up into Connor's face with embarrassment. I think how it must look. I was half hanging out of the pool, moaning and groaning with a look of shock on my sweaty face.

SilvanaRosee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaRosee

“Here, let me grab that for you?” he says as he reaches for my knocked-over glass and tries to hand it to me. He’s probably around mid-thirties and handsome, with shaggy dark curly hair.

“Are you OK? Did you hurt yourself while trying to reach for the glass?”

I shake my head, slowly move my hips away from the jet with one last sigh, and gradually slip back into the water. My shaky feet hit the bottom of the pool, and his eyes fall to my chest. I look down to see my large breasts that are nearly falling out of the top of my bikini. I drop under the water and try to shove them back in as I squeal red-faced and in horror.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry.”

My neighbour stands up and watches as I struggle to contain the girls back into their confines.

“Hey, I am in no way offended,” he says, laughing as he spins the wine glass in his fingers. He leans over the edge of the pool and looks down with a smirk on his face. “So, are you enjoying your swim there?”

I finish my task, stay under the water, and look up at my sexy neighbour who lives above me on the next level. Connor introduced himself to me when he moved in a few months ago. He is a builder who works in the city.

“Um, yes, I am enjoying it,” I say quietly. I move backwards in the water to get some space in between us.

“Here you go,” he says, holding the wine glass. I move forward, reaching my hand up to take it off him.

As I get near the wall, the water stream hits my stomach again, and I squeal in remembrance of my very recent orgasm, and I jump back in the water. Connor looks down again and smirks but doesn’t try to direct my glass closer to me. He shakes it, and I move forward in the pool again.

When the water hits me this time, I try not to react. I raise my hand to reach for the glass. Connor pulls the glass closer to him as my fingers grasp it, but it slips off from my wet hands. I fall forward slightly and bump into the wall. Connor smiles and holds it a little higher.

“I’m sure you can find the right spot again if you reach a little higher,” he says with a shit-eating grin.

I drop my hand and move backwards in the water again.

“You can keep it if you're just going to be an asshole,” I say with a huff. “I have others and don’t need to play games.”

“Awe, don’t be like that. I’m just playing with you. You look like you’re a fun lady.” He says with a laugh and turns and places the glass on the sun lounge with my towel. He then places his towel hanging around his neck onto the lounge next to mine, and I look at his impressive body.

I can see muscles in his back, and he turns around, catches me looking at him, and puts his hands on his hips. I glance at his navy-blue swim shorts that sit low on his hips. A sprinkling of hair covers his chest and trails down his stomach and into his shorts.

“See anything you like?” He asks as he walks forward.

I don’t respond and watch him as he looks down at me. I'm mute and can't think of anything I can say to him.

“Hmm, cat gotcha tongue, hey?” He jumps into the water and creates a huge splash that hits me in the face. I belatedly raise my hands to cover my face.

He comes up next to me, shakes his hair, and water again hits me. I turn my head away from him to shield myself. When I turn back to him, he gives me another shit-eating grin that he does exceptionally well.

“So, how’s your night going?” he says in a half-singing voice, with the same practised grin.

“It was fine, but I fear the pool has just got overcrowded,” I say, moving towards the stairs.

Lowering my voice, I add, “You big-headed jerk!” I’m not sure why I’m taking my embarrassment out on him. I’m the one who just masturbated on a water jet and nearly came in front of a man that I’ve seen a handful of times. I guess we do that as humans. We get caught doing something naughty and blame the person who catches us, but Connor seems to thrive on it.

“Hey, be nice. You’ll hurt my feelings, pretty lady.”

I climb out of the pool using the steps and huff at the pretty lady remark. As if he thought I was attractive. I stand beside my sun lounge, quickly grab my towel and cover my face with the towel to hide my shame. I’m self-conscious all over again. I'm also kicking myself for the two-piece bather decision.

I feel a light breeze on my pussy, and my hand drops down to feel my bikini briefs still pulled to the side of my pussy lips. I quickly put them back in place to cover my bare vagina that was just on show. God, I hope he didn’t see that.

“Damn. I was hoping you would overlook that amazing stroke of luck I had there,” Connor says as he swims to the edge and leans on his forearms, looking up at me.

“Are you sure you don’t want to stay? We can try to make it two for you. I mean, I haven’t cum today, so I need to catch up at some stage. I’m a little competitive.”

“I’m fine,” I say as I rub myself dry. Not even thinking I responded again.

“Maybe another time.” What the fuck, did I just say? I can’t believe I just said that. It was an instinctual comment that seemed to naturally come out of my mouth.

“Cool! We should meet up for another swim tomorrow. You can wear that smoking hot bikini again. We should use the BBQ and cook up some grub as well. I’ve got stuff for burgers. You can munch on my meat and buns,” he says, chuckling at his joke.

I’m standing there with my mouth open, still not believing the turn of events.

“Do you want to make it for 7 pm? Hopefully, it’ll be a bit cooler tomorrow, and we can enjoy some food and the pool, " he says again with that cheeky grin.

He pushes off the edge, turns, and starts doing some slow strokes as he swims towards the other end of the pool.

I stand there wondering how to get out of the swimming date I agreed to, but did I agree to it? I wrap the towel around me, and Connor swims back towards the shallow end. I think I’ll have my chance to decline his offer, but he turns again to keep swimming to the other end.

Fine. I’ll cancel tomorrow. I’ll come up with an excuse. I pick up my wine glass and turn to leave. I nearly reach the gate when I hear a voice sing out.

“Tomorrow at 7 pm, Valerie from apartment 202. No excuses.”

I turn around to respond to Connor, but he’s continued swimming. I walk backwards as I watch him, contemplating how I will get out of the date, and I turn and slam out of the pool gate. For someone who just came, I’m sure in a bad mood now.

When I reach the steps, Joyce, one of the tenants and head of the Body Corporate, appears from nowhere. I inwardly groan.

Joyce, who must be nearing seventy, is an old busybody. She lost her husband a few years back, apparently, and while I’m sympathetic to her loss, she doesn’t make it easy for some tenants.

“I hope that wine glass is plastic, Ms. Johnson?” Joyce says, eying off the glass clenched in my hand.

“Oh, of course, Joyce,” I respond to her, tapping the plastic with my fingernail. Joyce can hear the confirmation of plastic as she makes a face when I call her by her first name. Joyce hates it and would rather be called Mrs. Peters, but I keep calling her Joyce because she annoys me sometimes, and it’s the only payback I can give.

Joyce is standing there looking uncomfortable in a dress, and the mail she's using to fan her face is making little effect. Her face is red from heat, with sweat on her upper lip and forehead.

“Maybe you should take advantage of the pool, Joyce. I’m feeling much cooler now, and Connor from 302 would probably like some company.” I say, and Joyce is already turning away from me.

“Oh really?” Joyce says as she rushes back towards her ground-floor apartment. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her move so quickly. Rude, I think to myself with amusement. She didn’t even say goodbye, I giggle to myself and think of Connor’s surprise at getting a swimming partner.

Feeling my mood lift, I feel almost euphoric as I arrive at my apartment and head to the shower to wash all the chlorine off. I strip off my bikini and throw it in the washing machine so it’s clean and fresh for tomorrow with Connor. As I turn the water on, I feel the temperature warm slightly, but not too much. I still can’t do cold showers, even with the heat.

I’m surprised; maybe I want to meet with Connor tomorrow. I mean, as much as I like to shake my head and scold him in a motherly fashion, he is cute. He is also somewhat funny in an infuriating, obnoxious way. Fuck is he ever sexy with his shaggy brown curly hair, and his cheeky grin is desirable, irritating but also desirable. I'm so confused.

Maybe I was being too harsh, and it’s not his fault he caught me in the pool in the predicament he found me in. How embarrassing I scold myself. I can’t believe Connor saw me.

I focus on scrubbing my body and making myself fresh for Amara. Oh god, I can’t believe I invited her to my apartment. It’s just drinks and a bit of fun, I remind myself. I get dressed in a little floral sundress and put on some makeup. Using my phone, I connect to the speaker and play my favourite playlist. I take out two wine glasses and pour wine into one as I sit and wait for Amara. I keep reminding myself, "Drinks and fun."

At 10:30 pm, the doorbell rings, and I check my security camera and see Amara waiting on the other side of the door. I open the door and lean against the doorframe. She's wearing a short pink dress above her knees and little black sandals. Her dark hair is pulled back in a ponytail, and a bottle of wine is in hand. She smiles at me and holds out the bottle for me.

"Sorry, I'm early," she says as I take the bottle in one hand and take her hand with my other. I give her a gentle tug and start to pull her inside my apartment.

"Drinks and Fun," I say, shutting the door behind us.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Helsbels
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments