Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saturday, Fun Day

"Dean and Talulah make their way back to school, while Stephanie explores Victoria’s gift to her"

14
5 Comments 5
1.7k Views 1.7k
4.0k words 4.0k words

If anyone seated in the cinema screen noticed Dean and Talulah leaving, they didn’t acknowledge it. As per their plan, Talulah left their seats first, Dean watching as his student skipped down the steps, her mass of dark hair bouncing around her shoulders.

Waiting until the eighteen-year-old left the screen Dean stood up, walking casually down the steps, out the door and into the box office. Ahead of him, the front door was closing, and by the time he reached it Talulah was walking the short distance to the bus stop. Dean stopped, taking a moment to watch her as she reached the bus shelter, her summer dress moving in the breeze, clinging to her firm bottom. When she stopped to look at the bus timetable, he could see her buxom profile, her pretty face studying the bus times. Taking his phone from his pocket, Dean pretended to be sending a text, keeping one eye out for the bus.

A few moments later he heard a diesel engine and looked up. The bus passed him, pulling up to the stop. Talulah, still the only person waiting, stood to one side as passengers disembarked. As the last person stepped off the bus Dean crossed the pavement, giving Talulah time to get on. She tapped her bus pass and he watched as she walked to the middle of the bus, taking her seat.

Reaching into his pocket, Dean took out his return ticket, passing it to the driver who absentmindedly punched it. As he turned he could see Talulah sitting in her seat, looking out of the window, appearing to anyone passing like she was oblivious to the presence of her teacher.

The bus was almost empty, just an elderly woman and a middle-aged couple sitting near the front. Dean walked past them, almost stopping to sit in the seat opposite Talulah, but at the last moment he continued past, taking a seat closer to the back.

As the bus jolted and pulled away Talulah turned in her seat to look at him. Dean’s phone buzzed in his pocket.

Was I surreptitious enough, sir? The text message read.

Dean smiled.

Yes, you did very well. No one could have suspected.

Talulah’s face broke into a soft smile and she typed again.

Why did you sit so far back?

It might have looked strange if we sat too close to each other.

Talulah read the text. Looking around, she stood and walked up the aisle.

There was chewing gum on my seat, sir,’ she said quietly, sitting across from her teacher.

Dean smiled despite his nervousness at being seen with his student.

***

Stephanie stood in her room staring at the pink and blue box, as her door closed behind Victoria. The events of the day - Talulah’s announcement that she was meeting their teacher - and now this was a lot for her anxious brain. She jumped at the sound of her phone’s text alert. What now! She gently put the vibrator box down on her bed as if it might start up of its own accord, and picked up her phone - Victoria.

Look in the bag, there’s also a tube of lubricant…but when you see the one I bought you, you probably won’t need it…The text ended with a winky face emoji.

Stephanie shook her head. This was all a bit much  - all this sex and whatnot. She dropped her phone onto her bed and sat down, looking at the box out of the corner of her eye. She sat like that for a moment before looking at the bag on the floor. She leaned forward gingerly, pulling it open. Just as her friend had said, there was another, smaller box in the bottom. She picked it up.

‘Intimate lubrication,’ she read under her breath. Stephanie shook her head. But still, she thought, looking back at the vibrator box sitting on her bed, what’s the harm in trying? She stood up and padded across the room, locking her door.

***

Looking up from his phone Dean Chambers saw that Talulah had turned in her seat, sitting with her back to the window, knees bent, sitting low enough that only her head was visible above the back of the seat in front of her. She eased off her shoes, revealing her perfectly pedicured toes.

If I sit like this can you see my knickers?

Another text followed immediately.

Opps, I forgot, I’m not wearing any. They’re in Stephanie’s bag.

Dean looked over at her and she looked up from her phone. A smile creased the corners of her mouth and she opened her knees.

Can you see my pretty little pussy, sir?

He nodded and Talulah smiled wider, lifting her phone. Dean felt his buzz in his hand again.

What about my boob?

Opposite him Talulah had unbuttoned her dress and pulled it open, exposing her right breast to him. Dean flashed his eyes at her in a reprimand he didn’t believe in. Talulah giggled.

Is your penis hard, sir?

Dean glanced at his phone and nodded.

Let me see.

He shook his head.

Pleeeeease, sir?

Again he shook his head, looking at the pink cleft between her thighs and her large breast, her nipple hard.

Sir! I want to see it!

Talulah Middleton-Jones, I am not going to show you my erection while we’re on a bus.

Oohh, you full-named me, sir. Am I in trouble?

Yes you are, Miss Middleton-Jones.

Am I going to get detention?

No.

Oh poo! I think an hour alone with you in your classroom after school would be fun.

Detention isn’t supposed to be fun.

I think it would be though.

Hmm, but you’re not going to find out.

Talulah pouted.

What if I do this…

***

Walking back to her bed, Stephanie sat down, crossing her legs. She picked up the vibrator box, carefully opening it as though something was going to spring out noisily, alerting the rest of her dormitory to what she was doing.

She tilted the box. The vibrator was wrapped in a clear plastic bag but she could see that it was long and thick with raised “veins” on it. Is that what a penis really looks like? Veiny? Perhaps that makes it feel even better? Otherwise, why would the manufacturer have added them? Purely for aesthetic appeal?

She held one end of the bag, allowing the vibrator to slide out, surprised at the texture. She had expected it to be a hard plastic, but instead, it was a softer silicone with a solid base that had a charging connection and the control settings.

Licking her lips nervously Stephanie pressed the ‘on’ button, feeling a mixture of relief and disappointment when nothing happened. Great, it’s broken she sighed to herself. Perhaps it needed charging. She picked up the box, tipping out the instructions and picking up her glasses.

‘Turn on and select setting,’ she whispered. She pressed the button marked with a number one, jumping as the pink device purred to life in her hand, vibrating softly. She giggled nervously.

Picking up the instructions again she read through the list of settings - vibrate - pulse - intermittent - rotate. Rotate? That sounded a bit advanced. Perhaps just setting one to begin with.

She twisted her mouth. Was she really going to do this? Why not? Victoria did and so, most likely, did thousands of other women.

She dropped the vibrator onto her bed still switched on and it rolled again the box, making a staccato clatter. She snatched it up, fumbling for the ‘off’ button. Victoria was in the next room and she didn’t want her hearing anything.

She held the pink vibrator. Should she just go for it? Or should she try to make it more of an experience? She thought back to the porn film she had found on her cousin’s laptop. Was that the way to go? She chewed her lip. She couldn’t deny that it had made her aroused, but it was also quite intense. Perhaps she needed something a little more…sedate. A story perhaps. A little Lady Chatterly’s Lover. She did love the classics, but she couldn’t see how it would work with turning the pages while her other hand was “occupied”. Also, she didn’t have a copy on her shelf - too embarrassing. How about an audio book? Or a podcast? She did love a podcast - she listened to them while she was cleaning her room, getting lost in a spooky story or a history show. She picked up her phone, tapping the app she used, typing in the search bar.

‘Erotic audio,’ she said aloud as her thumbs tapped the screen, a little surprised at the number of options it gave her.

Taking her Bluetooth ear buds from her bedside table she put them in her ears and selected one of the stories on the screen, skipping through the obligatory adverts at the start. She shook her head. ‘Oh no,’ she said under her breath, ‘his voice is too affected. Give me something a little more natural.’

The next selection wasn’t any better but then she tapped on a third offering, smiling as a soft, female voice filled her ears.

‘Oh, that’s more like it,’ she said quietly, nodding. She listened for a few moments, quickly becoming engaged with the story of two colleagues, Peter and Lauren, working on a project at Peter’s house The description of the characters appealed to Stephanie; Peter was a little roguish while Lauren was quiet and studious, characteristics Stephanie found she could relate to.

Pausing the audio, she turned, adjusting her pillows before standing up and slipping her tee-shirt over her head, suddenly feeling exposed despite being in her own room. Her nipples had already responded to the story and she touched them, making her eyes flutter. She pushed her leggings down, kicking them off her feet, laying back on her bed, naked, her head nestling into her plump pillows, her straw blonde hair splaying out.

Spreading her legs and restarting the story, Stephanie slipped her hand between her thighs. She had recently started shaving herself smooth, as did most of the other girls in her year, the feel of her naked skin still a little foreign to her.

The female narrator’s voice started to draw images of Lauren and Peter in her mind, the tension between the two colleagues building. She had already felt she was getting wet even before she touched herself and her finger slipped inside easily, but, given its thickness, she didn’t know if the vibrator would.

The lid of the lubrication tube clicked and she squeezed a small amount onto her finger. Does it go on the vibrator or me? Maybe I’ll try both.

***

Dean looked up just as Talulah squeezed her breast, running her finger over her nipple.

That felt nice. Is your penis even harder now?

It’s almost bursting out of my trousers.

I still want to sit on it, sir.

We’re on a bus

Later

I don’t know.

What if I do this…

From across the aisle Talulah reached between her thighs, using two fingers to spread her soft lips apart, letting her middle finger slip into her hot cleft. Her toes curled at the sensation.

I’m still really wet from the orgasm you gave me, sir.

Fuck, Talulah!

Trying to text with only one hand was more difficult for Talulah and Dean stifled a laugh as she pulled a face, obviously deleting a typo.

Don’t you wish that you were doing this? With you finger, or your lovely hard penis. Or you tongue…?

I have a challenge for you. Dean typed.

Tell me…

We have about ten minutes left of our journey. Make yourself cum.

It won’t take ten minutes, sir. Watch me…

***

Despite being in the warm room the lubrication was cold as Stephanie applied it over her lips and inside her, making her jump. The sensation was unusual but pleasant and she closed her eyes picturing the action from the story.

For a moment she was frozen, their faces only inches apart, and as she tried to pull away Peter leaned forward, stealing a kiss.

mary28
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mary28

Stephanie slipped her finger deeper, spreading her legs wider.

Lauren looked up, uncomfortable but excited by their proximity.

Her finger slid back out, coating her clitoris with a combination of the lubrication and her own wetness.

Her slim body and pretty face had also been a distraction for him - her long legs always covered with a sensible skirt, her narrow hips and pert breasts that made perfect mounds beneath her sensible blouses.

The description of Lauren reminded Stephanie of herself - slim, shy and unsure of how to act around a man.

…their lips were touching again, except this time she wasn’t pulling away

Stephanie reached for the vibrator, tapping the bed with her free hand until she found it. Quickly removing her hand from between her thighs she spread the lubrication onto the tip and down the shaft.

Peter moved his lips over hers, his tongue running along them, but she kept them closed

***

Looking up from his phone Dean turned slightly in his seat, resting his back against the window, giving himself a good view of his student. Talulah dropped her phone onto the seat. Pulling her dress she covered her exposed breast before uncovering the other, making it easier to tease her nipple with her left hand.

***

The hardness of the vibrator against Stephanie’s tender lips felt strange, but her arousal allowed them to open and she was surprised at how easily it started to slip inside.

Lauren stood and moved in front of her colleague and watched his face as she felt his hands run up her pale thighs, lifting her tight skirt until he reached her pert buttocks, pulling her to him.

Stephanie’s back arched as the tip slid between her lips and she let out a whimper. Pausing to let herself accommodate the thickness, she looked down at the controls at the base, pressing the number one. She gasped as the device came to life, sending gentle vibrations through her vagina.

…the pretty brunette allowed herself to be drawn to him, straddling his legs until she sat on his thighs, her black lace underwear just visible to him.

Increasing the pressure Stephanie slid the shaft deeper into her, letting out a moan as it slid in. She could feel the vibrations emanating outwards and her nipples stiffened even more, becoming overly sensitive. She reached up with her other hand, brushing them in turn, letting out a louder moan, picturing the couple in the story.

‘Wait,’ she whispered. ‘What are you going to do?’

‘I want to see your breasts,’ he replied.

Stephanie’s legs bent and she raised her knees off the bed, her pretty toes pressing into the soft duvet cover as she started to withdraw the vibrator before sliding it back in.

Peter’s fingers moved to the top button of her shirt and she felt it pop open.

‘Tell me to stop and I will,’ he whispered.

***

Talulah’s right hand was between her thighs, her middle finger buried deep between her lips. With heavy eyes, the pretty teenager rocked gently with the movement of the bus as it made its way through country lanes back towards their school.

Pinching her nipple, she slid her finger out from between her lips, spreading her wetness over her clitoris, making circles. She let out a sigh.

Dean adjusted his erection in his trousers, a movement caught by Talulah.

‘Join me,’ she mouthed, smiling softly.

***

‘Don’t stop,’ Stephanie whispered, the vibrator sliding slowing and steadily in and out of her.

As her third button released she tangled her fingers in his hair

‘Yes,’ Stephanie moaned.

…Peter pulled apart Lauren’s clothing to reveal her black lace bra. She didn’t need to look down to know her nipples were erect.

The narration caused Stephanie to squeeze harder at her own nipple, her hips twitching.

Her body trembled at the sensation, his fingers stimulating her nipples, causing her to sigh into his mouth.

‘Peter,’ Stephanie called, the story filling her ears as the vibrator filled her vagina.

‘Stop,’ she whispered -

‘No,’ Stephanie whispered, fearing that the story was about to end.

…she kissed him more deeply, giving him unspoken permission to resume his touch his finger scissoring her stiff buds.

Stephanie’s fingers copied Peter’s, her bottom lifting off the bed, as she slid the vibrator back in.

Peter’s lips encircled her left nipple, sucking it to an even harder bud.

‘Yes, Peter,’ Stephanie sighed. ‘Suck on my nipples. Play with my tits.

his hands had left her sides and were moving down over her pert buttocks and underneath her, his fingers finding the warmth between her legs.

The vibrations were spreading pleasure around Stephanie’s hips and stomach and she could feel them in her clitoris. Her bottom lowered back onto the bed and her stomach tensed.

She felt Peter’s other hand move from its place on her left buttock to the seam of her underwear where it lifted the material allowing his other fingers to slip beneath.

Another moan slipped from Stephanie’s mouth as she pictured fingers touching her. She could feel the start of an orgasm, but just like when she had used the shower head it was building slowly and she rocked her hips in time with her hand moving the vibrator.

Lauren shuddered and held him tighter as the tip of his finger slid the length of her liquescent entrance.

Her climax was building but she wanted to reach the end of the story. She wanted to listen to the description of Lauren’s orgasm, and so she slowed her hand, keeping herself on the edge just as Lauren was.

and in one movement he stood, pulling her skirt down the length of her long legs and over her shoes until she lay before him in nothing but her underwear.

‘Peter, touch me,’ Stephanie whispered.

‘Do you plan to remove my knickers?’

‘Yes, Peter, take off my knickers.’

…she could only watch as he reached out slowly, taking the thin straps that wrapped around her hips and began to pull them down -.

Stephanie’s hand sped up, the vibrations deeper inside her.

…his middle finger slipped slowly inside her.

‘Oh Peter,’ Stephanie called. ‘Put your finger inside me. Touch me.

…he continued sucking and pinching her nipples and she realized his finger was moving to her clitoris.

‘Yes, touch my clit. Make me cum.’

And then he was slipping back inside her only to withdraw again over and over, his slick finger delving into her and and back out over her clitoris again and again.

Stephanie gasped as the sensation inside her built.

***

Dean shook his head and Talulah pouted her full lips at him, continuing her ministrations on her clit and nipple.

Mesmerized, Dean watched, his mouth getting dry, the tip of his hard on leaking again.

‘I’m close,’ Talulah whispered, barely audible over the sound of the bus engine. Keeping eye contact with her teacher she quickened the pace of her finger, squeezing her nipple harder, her body starting to twitch. Then, with a series of more violent jerks she let out a breathy moan, her toes digging into the seat, her head pressing back onto the window.

With his heart racing, Dean watched as Talulah came, seeing her finger slide back inside her wet entrance until it completely disappeared inside her.

***

Lauren felt her orgasm approaching -.

‘Peter, I can feel it.’

…letting it build inside her, allowing Peter to draw it from her.

‘Peter!’

…his finger stroking her clitoris and plunging inside her, while his mouth and fingers teased her nipples until she finally came.

‘Peter, I’m going to cum,’ Stephanie called louder as the sensation built around her vagina, emanating out around her thighs and hips.

‘Ohhh!’ Stephanie’s toes dug into her duvet as her orgasm burst through her, her hips trembling, her head lifting off her pillows. Her small hand moved the shaft inside her, thrusting as she came and she let out another moan, her thighs trembling, the muscles in her vagina pulsing around the silicone penis.

The story was ending and she pressed her headphone to stop it. She lay on her bed, panting softly, her fingers fumbling at the controls between her thighs, turning off the vibrations. She could feel perspiration around her neck but she couldn’t move, her post orgasmic state engulfing her like a warm blanket.

Slowly withdrawing the vibrator from inside her she dropped it onto the bed, wetness starting to cool between her thighs. She touched it with her fingers; she’d never been this wet after an orgasm.

Sitting up slowly she picked up the vibrator,

‘Thank you, Victoria,’ she whispered, thinking that she should clean it.

She slipped off her bed, her legs a little wobbly as she walked towards her bathroom.

Examining the vibrator, glistening with her juices and the lube, she turned on the tap. ‘And thank you, Peter.’ she whispered, giggling.

***

Releasing her nipple, Talulah covered her breast before resting her elbow on the back of the seat, closing her eyes, her head in her hand.

She stayed like that for a few minutes, breathing softly and Dean wondered if she had fallen asleep. He watched as her eyes fluttered open and she blinked, her vision clearing. She smiled at her teacher, before slowly withdrawing her finger, glistening with her wetness. She picked up her phone, texting with her left hand.

Would you like to taste?

Dean looked up and Talulah wiggled her middle finger like someone showing off a new ring, her knees still brought up, her vagina still on display to her teacher.

I would love to. But this is our stop.

Talulah pouted, looking out the window before typing again.

Well you’ll just have to taste the real thing later…

Dropping her phone into her small handbag Talulah went to stand up, but stopped when she saw Dean nodding his head at her. She looked down, giggling when she saw her cleavage clearly on display. She quickly buttoned her dress.

Dean was already standing up, hands in his pockets, trying to adjust his hard on inside his trousers. Talulah smiled as she stood, leaning close to his back,

‘I almost flashed my tits at the driver,’ she whispered. ‘Thank you for pointing it out.’

‘You’re welcome,’ Dean replied.

‘He seems a little grumpy,’ she said, ‘perhaps that would have cheered him up.’

Bracing himself against the swaying of the bus Dean could feel his student close behind him. Talulah inched closer wiping her finger down his shirt.

‘Did you just wipe your pussy juice on me?’ he whispered over his shoulder.

‘I did, sir. I felt that as you’re the reason I’m so wet it was only fair that you help clean me up.’

He wanted to respond but knew this wasn’t the time or place.

As the bus drew to a halt he turned his head a fraction. ‘Just play it cool,’ he said. ‘If someone sees us and we’re not walking together it’ll look more suspicious than if we’re talking.’

Talulah nodded and Dean continued. ‘If anyone asks, you say you met a friend from home in the town and I’ll say I went to the cinema.’

‘Understood,’ Talulah replied. ‘And I won’t say that I was in the cinema with you and you gave me a back-arching orgasm before I sucked your cock until you came in my mouth.’

‘Yes, please don’t say that,’ Dean replied walking towards the front of the bus.

Published 
Written by Mercury23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments