Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexperience

"He masturbates while watching his MILF lover squirt over her vibrator!"

27
4 Comments 4
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Ben and Ryan hang out in a cheap bar near their university and watch the world go by. Typical students who make two beers last as long as possible and find various reasons not to attend class.

Vicki Wanda walks past on her way to the bar with some friends; she looks so hot in a denim skirt, rock T-shirt and thong sandals. Her coffee-coloured skin is flawless, and she is every inch the hottie the boys think she is with short black curly hair, green eyes, and luscious lips.

“Hi, Ben,” she says as she notices the boys.

“How the fuck do you know Vicki?” Ryan asks Ben when she is out of earshot.

“She rents a room in the same house as me.”

“Ben, you live with Vicki Wanda, one of the hottest girls in Miami, and you didn’t think to mention it?”

“Well, she is kind of cute, I guess, but I don’t see her much, there are five of us living there.”

“Fuck me, Ben. You should make a move there. If you don’t, I will.”

“We have no chance; she is older than us. Girls like that never go for younger guys,” Ben protests.

“You are probably right. Anyway, I need to shoot, I am working tonight. My folks are having a BBQ this weekend, Dad is in charge of the meat and my mom said to make sure to invite you,” Ryan says as he exits the bar.

“That sounds great,” Ben replies.

And it would be great, Ryan’s mum, Diane Winger, is a goddess, and unknown to Ryan, Ben was secretly having an affair with the MILF. She is in her mid-forties, very attractive, a great body with blonde streaks going through her auburn hair. She looks after herself and Ben had gotten hooked when he met her in the gym; although he knew she was married, he didn’t know she was Ryan’s mom, to begin with. Although when he found out, it was too late to stop himself.

Ben is twenty-one and is reasonably good-looking with light brown hair. Just Diane’s type; she loves younger cock.

Ben grabs a pizza, a beer, and heads up to his room. He fires up his laptop to focus on the work he should have been doing when he was drinking beers in the bar.

His mobile vibrates with a text asking what he is doing and if he is on his own. Yes, on both counts. It then buzzes with a ‘FaceTime’ from Diane.

“Hey, Diane, what are you doing calling me?”

“Well, hubby Daniel isn’t home yet, and Ryan is out. I am getting ready for dinner with some friends and wanted to show you my dress. What do you think?”

Diane glides the mobile down her body. She looks radiant in a black dress and red heels.

“You look sexy as hell.”

“Thank you, hun, I am feeling horny. I wish you were here; the house is empty. I would love you to fuck me right now.”

“I could come over,” Ben says as he jumps up.

“There isn’t enough time, you are on the other side of the city. Plus, Daniel will be home any minute.”

“Fuck!”

“But there is the next best thing,” Diane says as she takes her boobs out of her dress.

Ben is glued to his screen as Diane caresses her breasts and tweaks her nipples. She then brings each one up to her lips and lightly sucks them. Ben feels his cock stiffen up.

“Undo your jeans, Ben,” Diane demands as she walks with her mobile into the bathroom and locks the door.

Ben does as she instructs. She rests her mobile against the bath and angles it up towards her groin. She lifts up her black dress and slides her knickers down her legs. She squats down and zooms the mobile in on her pussy. Her feet arch out of her red heels as she plays with her shaved slit. Ben is fixated on seeing her long red fingernails play with her labia. He strokes his cock as he watches intently.

Diane then gets a silver metal rabbit dildo from a drawer and starts it up. The humming noise intensifies as she rubs it against her clit. Already starting to get quite wet, Diane pushes the vibrator into her pussy. She pulls in and out as she pleasures herself. The little flappy bunny ears of her device flick against her clit as she starts to get wetter.

Ben keeps stroking his shaft as Diane pushes the pulsating silver-winged bullet in and out. Diane is close, so close. She starts to cum, she pushes the vibrator deep inside herself and lets out a moan as she squirts. Cum falls out of her cunt and drips on the floor; she holds it hard against her clit as she keeps cumming, her fluid splattering down her ankles and feet. Tiny drops hit the phone screen and blur Ben’s view as he is on the edge of blowing his load. She wipes it. Ben watches her wet cum run down her legs. She is soaking. Diane lifts her drenched vibrator and shows it off.

“Look it’s dripping,” she says.

Ben slides his hand quicker as shots of cum fly onto his shorts. Diane watches the drained, preoccupied look on Ben’s face. She knows he has blown his load.

“Oh, baby. I love that you came. Show me,” Diane says excitedly.

Ben shows Diane his dripping cock and messy shorts.

“Well, I hope you enjoyed the show. That’s all for now,” Diane winks and closes her phone.

Ben takes a breath and freezes as a voice disrupts his moment.

“Hey, Ben, can I borrow your laptop, mine is on a go slow.”

Ben turns to see Vicki.

“Oh, shit. Sorry, Ben.”

“Fuck’s sake, Vicki, can’t you knock?”

Vicki stares briefly at Ben with his cock in his hand.

“I’ll come back.”

Ben cleans up and hides in his room until he hears Vicki go out.

Daniel arrives home to find his wife, Diane, looking radiant as ever and ready to go out.

“Baby, you look beautiful,” he says, walking in.

“Come on, Dan, get in the shower. We will be late.”

“Let’s be late,” he says, taking his wife in his arms, and they kiss passionately.

“Well, we could be a little late, I suppose,” Diane says, smiling.

Daniel soon feels how wet she is as his hand slips into her fresh panties. His fingers enter her, and Diane bites her lip as he starts to pleasure her. It is all she can bear after cumming so heavily only twenty minutes earlier. As she starts to orgasm, Daniel undoes his trousers, pulls out his cock and pushes into Diane’s sloppy snatch. He pumps her cunt and ejaculates deep in her tunnel. She keeps cumming, feeling his cock inside her.

As she squirted earlier, Diane knows that won’t happen again so soon, but she does have an amazing orgasm. She and Daniel still had an active sex life even after being married for over twenty years. But despite this, Diane enjoyed fucking other guys too.

Daniel is tanned and trimly built. He works in finance or something like that; truth be told, Diane didn’t exactly know what he did for a living. He was aware of some of his wife's extramarital activities and generally turned a blind eye.

Diane is on her third set of underwear before she even gets out the front door. Daniel quickly showers and changes. And they are only a few minutes late meeting their friends in a wine bar downtown.

HelenTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenTasty

Ben successfully manages to avoid Vicki for the next few days. The weekend and the Wingers' BBQ arrive and he does his best to forget about his embarrassment.  

“Would you like a drink?” Daniel asks as he welcomes Ben in.

“Beer, thank you, Mr Winger.”

“Hey, bro.” Ryan is lazing out in the garden with his sister Suzie.

Then Diane emerges dressed in a flowery maxi dress, which falls to her feet. Soon the house fills up with more guests. Daniel takes charge of the BBQ.

“We will need to be quick,” Diane whispers in Ben’s ear.

She goes up to the spare bedroom at the front of the house. Ben follows and closes the door behind him. He moves to kiss her, and their lips linger. Diane puts her hand on his face to coax him into kissing her again.

“We can’t do this now; someone might hear us!” Ben says.

“That’s part of the fun,” Diane says, smiling.

“I don’t know, Diane.”

“The other night after I squirted for you over ‘FaceTime’, I was still so horny. When Daniel came home, he put his hands inside my panties and fingered my wet pussy until I was soaking. He then undid his trousers and put his cock inside me. Do you know how wet I was that evening? Do you want to miss out again?”

Ben needs no more encouragement. He runs his hand runs along her back, and he gathers up her long dress. She pulls down her panties and lets them drop to her ankles. Ben looks down at her white pedicured feet and flat pearl Nappa leather sandals as she steps out of her underwear and undoes Ben’s shorts.

His cock is hard and ready. She starts playing before bending down to take it in her mouth. She licks his shaft and runs her tongue over his domed helmet, tasting the pre-cum excreting from his pee-hole.

“Oh, man, this is so amazing.”

Diane pulls Ben over. She starts rubbing her boobs as she watches him push forward and drive his penis inside her. He grinds away, pumping her pussy. After a few minutes, she turns around and bends over. Ben lightly slaps her arse.

Pent up and horny as fuck, Ben pushes his cock back inside her and drives fast and deep. It’s quick; he can feel himself about to cum. He doesn’t stop; he keeps pushing and pushing. He then starts letting go and releasing. He is cumming so hard. He stands frozen, his legs like jelly. Slowly he eases out, leaving her hole full.

Just then they can hear someone coming.

“Quick, hide and I’ll go into the ensuite,” Diane says.

She locks the door and sorts herself out while Ben lies on the floor on the other side of the bed.

“Diane, where are you? Diane,” Daniel calls out.

“Babe, I am here,” Diane says, coming out of the toilet.

“What are you doing using that toilet?”

“Well, it’s the furthest one from the party.”

Daniel nods and they go back downstairs. Ben gives it a few minutes and goes back down.

“Where did you go?” Ryan asks

“My Dad called, so just had a quick chat.”

Ben’s family live in New York. He had chosen Miami University as it is a thousand miles away from them. Loved them but needed some freedom and the experience of a different way of life. He is certainly getting that.

Vicki was away every weekend around her boyfriends. So Ben thought it was safe to hang out in the living room; the other roommates were also either out or in their rooms. He cracks open a beer and switches on the TV.

“Hi, Ben.”

“Vicki!” Ben says, startled, watching Vicki walk in.

She sits down and smirks knowingly at Ben.

“Did you get your laptop fixed?” Ben asks, trying to fill the silence.

“No, not yet.”

“Do you still want to borrow mine?”

“I think I am OK; I am not sure what would be on it,” she says, laughing.

“Yes, well. About that. I want to apologise for the other night, Vicki.”

“Nothing to apologise for, what you get up to in the privacy of your own room is your business.”

“But it wasn’t what you think.”

“OK, what was it? Why did you have your cock out?”

“Well, urm!”

“It’s fine, Ben. We all masturbate, I’ve been known to double-click the mouse when I am on my own. I would normally lock the door, though.”

“Will you keep it to yourself?”

“I won’t tell anyone. I actually thought it was rather sexy in a way.”

“Really?”

“You have a nice-looking cock, Ben.”

With that, Vicki gets up and sits down next to Ben. Was she hitting on him?

She looks great dressed in denim shorts and a green T-shirt, her toes painted a lime colour.

“So, would you like to see it again?” Ben asks.

“What, your cock?” Vicki replies

“Yes.”

“Fuck, no, Ben. You are so disgusting!”

“I am so sorry, I read that all wrong. I thought…”

“Come here, I am kidding,” Vicki says, pulling Ben close and shutting him up with a kiss.

“OK, right. So, to get it straight, this is happening?”

“Shut up, Ben,” Vicki says again, kissing him.

She then reaches down and undoes his jeans and starts playing with his penis. Ben puts his arms around her, running his hands down and along her bare legs.

“Let’s go to my room,” Vicki says.

She takes him by the hand, and they go up to her room. She pulls off her T-shirt; she isn’t wearing a bra. Her tits look perky and inviting. Ben goes over and they kiss. He caresses her boobs and moves his lips down to suck on her nipples. She pushes her head back as he licks and kisses her hard teats.

She undoes his shirt and pulls down his jeans. Ben kicks them off and they scrabble on the bed, kissing heavily. Ben undoes her shorts and pulls them down her legs. She pulls down his boxers and soon feels the wet end of his rock-hard cock rubbing on her thigh.

Ben’s lips move down her body as he takes her tits in his mouth. His mouth goes further down, planting kisses on her flat stomach. He gets to her knickers and slowly teases them away and pulls them down her legs. He nuzzles in and starts kissing her pussy. She feels his tongue flick at her clit. His teeth playfully bite her. She tastes amazing; Ben dips his fingers in and opens her up as he nuzzles right into her snatch. Vicki loves the attention he is paying down there; she is so close to cumming.

Ben moves up and positions his cock; Vicki helps him get inside her. She spreads wide and then wraps her naked body around his as she feels his penis slide in and out of her wet pussy. Ben keeps pumping as Vicki pulls him close to her. As she yells out, he grabs her arse and releases his load deep in her cavity.

They collapse on the bed, breathless, sweating and gasping for air. Ben’s drooping cock falls out of her. A puddle of bodily fluids forms on the bed as it falls out at the same time.

This is certainly a weekend Ben won’t forget. He couldn’t wait to tell Ryan. But then he might tell his mum. But would Diane mind? She is, after all, married.

Fuck, this is getting complicated. 

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments