Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Handy Job

"One lazy morning, and Stan gets caught in the act."

32
11 Comments 11
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Home and Away is a sexual soap opera set in a fictional English community where a lot of the locals follow a libertine lifestyle. The central characters are Ginny and Stan, who have already featured in “The Farmer” and “Jurassic Swingers”. <p> [ADVERT] </p>In this story, Alice makes her first appearance."

Chapter 1: Ginny's Story

=

A few weeks ago, instead of getting on with the jobs I wanted him to do, Stan was still in bed late in the morning. Around 11 o'clock, my friend Alice came to visit, as we wanted to arrange a girls’ tea party for next week. Alice is lovely, very jolly, very pretty, and a close long-term friend.

After she arrived, I wittered on about Stan not getting up.

"Perhaps if you came with me, he'd get the message," I suggested.

Alice grinned and nodded in agreement, so I took her by the hand, led the way to our bedroom, and pushed open the door.

Oh, what a sight! Stan was lying flat on his back, holding his phone in one hand and his hard dick in the other. As soon as he saw Alice, he blushed uncontrollably, and his erection shrank instantly.

"Wwwwwh-at's she doing here, Ginny?"

"She's here because you're a lazy sod and a wanker to boot."

Just to wind him up, I put one hand on Alice's nearest boob, then ran it across to her other one. She turned to me, put her arms around me, hugged me tight, and then responded by caressing my boobs, so I copied her, pressing both my hands against the soft flesh of her mounds.

I looked over to the bed, Stan's mouth gaping open.

"Perhaps we can help satisfy your needs?"

=

Chapter 2 - Stan's Story

=

Oh, crikey, what a shock and embarrassment it was when Ginny and Alice came in while I was having a nice phone wank to a very buxom milf being well serviced.

My wood went down much faster than it had risen!

"Perhaps, Stan, we can help satisfy your need."

I couldn't believe what I was seeing or hearing; the two of them were pressed together, fondling each other's boobs.

I'd always fancied Alice a bit, fantasising about handling those lovely jugs and sucking on her nipples, and this seemed to be a special opportunity to do just that.

Then Ginny leaned over the bed, the cleft of her breasts close in front of me.

"Would you like that?"

"Oh yes, please!"

She stood up again, turned to Alice, and they caressed each other's breasts again. 

Then they moved to the bed end, one on each side, and lay down across my legs. Together, they pulled down the duvet. Ginny took my cock and started to play with it, gently wanking while Alice stroked my thigh. It was becoming hard again.

Then Alice put her hand on my shaft, copying Ginny's action and grinning broadly, "Very nice, Stan."

Alice let go, and my cock bounced around a bit. She laughed and slapped it down, and Ginny took up the joke and gave it another slap.

One after the other, laughing and slapping.

"Ouch, that hurts. I'm really not into the rough stuff. Haven't you girls noticed one of us isn't laughing?"

Ginny giggled. "That's alright; you don't need to laugh; we're having fun."

"Ow, ouch. Why don't you have a pull on it instead?"

Alice took up my offer for a while, then the slapping started again; both girls giggled away as I flinched time after time from the stings.

Eventually, tired of the game, they got off the bed and stood together at the foot where they started to strip; Ginny's blouse and Alice's dress were all discarded to show their restrained mounds.

Bras were released, and four magnificent boobs sagged down, swinging across their bodies as they stripped off everything, until just two pairs of tiny panties were left to go.

"Ta-ra!!" Then they were off, two hairy mounds exposed below rolls of flesh.

They got back on the bed, one on each side again. Ginny picked up my stiff cock for just a couple of seconds before Alice took over, gripping my shaft and wanking up and down. Ginny grasped my sack firmly in her hand and then punched it underneath my balls.

"Oow!"

More giggles, more slapping, and more pain, but my cock was solid, my foreskin was drawn half back over my helmet, drops of pre-cum oozing from the slit. So it went on - a bit of wanking, a bit of slapping, and a lot of giggling and chatter.

Eventually, the slapping stopped, and Alice's hand became a blur, taking me nearer to my destination. Ginny joined in, grasping my lower shaft and wanking in rhythm with Alice, then Alice alone again. Two lovely ladies were pleasing me, and both seemed happy in my service.

Finally, Ginny took control, her hand working faster and faster, just the sound of a wet smack as my foreskin was pulled and pushed over my cock head while Alice stroked my thigh and tummy. I was in heaven as the familiar feeling of tension built throughout my body before my orgasmic contractions hit and my cum jumped over Ginny's fingers.

"Ugh, you've messed my hand." With that, she wiped my cum onto my stomach, and they both stood up.

"Come on, Alice, we've got stuff to do; we've wasted too much time on this wanker."

With that, they picked up their clothes and almost ran out of the room. I was sated, and as deep drowsiness took over my body, I sank back into the mattress, rolled over, pulled up the duvet, and was out like a light in seconds.

=

Chapter 3 - Ginny's Story

=

We almost ran down the stairs and into the sitting room. I closed the door behind us, Alice turned to me, and we leaned against each other, naked as the day we were born, heads on shoulders heaving with silent laughter. Eventually, we stood straighter, and then, without any preamble, Alice cradled my face in her hands and brushed her lips against mine before gently probing my mouth with her tongue.

MagnoliaVS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MagnoliaVS

I was in turmoil, no lesbian virgin, after learning on the farm with Reenie and pleasuring Christine in Weymouth.

They were strangers, but Alice, my friend and confidant for many years, was married to boring old Geoff and seemingly as normal and straight as anyone could be. A thousand thoughts raced through my mind. Should I respond? Should I push her away? What will happen to our friendship either way?

My decision came, and little did I know how much it would change my life.

I responded, letting my tongue flick and play with hers. The kiss became frantic; Alice pressed her whole body against mine, grinding her pelvis against mine; our mounds linked, and the movement gently worked on my clit. Our two bundles of clothes dropped to the floor so we could embrace fully.

Alice's hands moved up to find my nipples, her fingers gently rolling each one into arousal. I followed her lead and pushed my hands up between our bodies to find her soft breasts and her hardened nipples, where my fingers played the same rolling game.

My arousal increased a thousandfold when Alice let one hand drop down and slide in between my legs. She probed gently until her fingers worked into my slit, and then I realised how ready I was; my cunt was sopping wet and my juice was flowing freely.

I supposed that playing with Stan had started the process, but I wasn't really aware of the effect on my body. Her fingers slid in and out, then pressed against my clit; upon which I let out a deep groan as the pleasure wracked my whole body. I felt I had to respond, so my hand slipped down and between her legs. I probed until my fingers found her hole and slid inside. Alice was just as wet as me! Then I slid up between her lips, found the hard knot of her clit and started to rotate my finger on it. She moaned just like I had.

We stood there, bodies pressed together, juddering as our fingers pleasured each other, panting into each other's mouths, tongues flicking together. 

The end came suddenly. I felt my knees buckling and my whole body flexing and vibrating as my orgasm hit. My spare arm wrapped around Alice, holding on tighter and tighter to stop me from falling down.

Then her orgasm started. I felt her holding onto me, trying not to fall, but we couldn't stay standing and collapsed onto the carpet, locked and thrusting together. Gradually, we stopped massaging clits and just lay there panting. Then Alice lifted her hand away from my sex and pushed her fingers into my mouth. I tasted my own sex fluids and licked her fingers clean before I did the same, feeling her tongue sliding over my fingers.

Alice looked into my eyes and said, "We have time for another treat."

With that, she pushed me onto my back, turned her body around, and lowered herself on top of me, pushing her sex onto my face, her wet pussy surrounding my mouth and nose.

Automatically, my tongue went out to find her clit and I started to flick back and forth. Immediately, I felt Alice push her face into my crotch, and her tongue was licking my clit. We were so well aroused that it took just a few seconds before we orgasmed again, her body pushing down so hard I couldn't draw breath, but it didn’t matter as I was spaced out with my own cum. And so we went on, perhaps thirty seconds of recovery before another tonguing session and another double orgasm. I lost count after ten, my world limited to a vision of Alice's wet flesh pressing and pushing into my face while my body squirmed and jerked under her.

We finished our lovemaking and the 69 by turning back head-to-head, entwining our bodies while kissing passionately and deeply.

=

Chapter 4 - Stan's Story

=

I woke up with a start, looked at the clock, and realised I had been asleep for no more than ten minutes. Thinking I had already pushed my luck, I staggered out of bed and headed downstairs for a coffee. In the hall, I heard some odd noises coming from the lounge, so quietly (as I was completely naked), I cracked open the door.

Oh my God, what a sight! My wife and Alice were on the floor, both starkers, with Alice lying on top of Ginny and the pair of them in a tight 69. Despite my earlier release, I had an instant boner, rock hard, and was so aroused that I felt a jerk of pleasure on my shaft, heralding a release of pre-cum.

My hand went down, I rubbed the lube around my glans, and I started to pleasure myself as I watched them orgasm, then orgasm again, moaning and slurping oblivious to my presence.

My hand action sped up; I was ready and needy.

Faster and faster, I looked down, and my hand was a blur.

I looked up and saw Alice pushing her wet cunt onto Ginny's face as another orgasm hit. Under her, I saw Ginny's body flexing, trying to lift Alice up as her cum hit.

That pushed me over the edge, and I felt a surge of orgasm in my loins. I felt the cum racing up my shaft before it shot onto the door frame and trickled down to the floor.

Ok, I thought, perhaps I shouldn't be here any more, so I gently closed the door and went back upstairs and washed clean before climbing back into bed, the coffee long forgotten. As I drifted off again, one thought crossed my mind: that I had been cuckolded by a woman.

Published 
Written by SandG_Play
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments