Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Neighborly Affair Part 3

"The summer draws to a close."

172
18 Comments 18
7.1k Views 7.1k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is an edited version of a story that I previously published on another site. I didn't realize that I had also published a version on Lush under a different title until later. <p> [ADVERT] </p> However minor the changes are, I feel it is worth publishing it again as a new series."

Summers are never long enough. Here I was eighteen years old and headed for college in September. What could be better? Ok...it was only a junior college, and I was on probation since my high school grades could have been better. I had virtually no money even though I worked off and on most of the summer for a neighbor, Mrs. Collins. It was a dream job--trimming trees, mowing lawns, doing handiwork, and fucking her brains out. I didn't actually get paid for that last part...at least not in cash.

With the death of my mother after a long battle with cancer, Dad and I had pretty much become used to a bachelor's lifestyle, eating whenever and whatever and not always healthy. Fast food chains provided much of our nutrition, and Dad looked the part. When Mom was alive, meals were always healthy and colorful: greens, fruits, legumes, and lots of chicken and turkey. With her gone, beef reigned supreme, with lots of starches and sweets to round out our meals. Both of us gained weight, but my youth and metabolism kept my body in reasonable shape. Dad bloated and looked like a heart attack on alert.

I had been juggling my social life around two women: Linda Collins, who lived down the street, and a girl I knew from school who would be starting her sophomore year at the local college, Sharon Williams. Mrs. Collins hired me to help around her house, partly because she was a friend of Mom and partly because she was divorced and couldn't do a lot of the basic household maintenance. As it turned out, she was also hungry for some physical maintenance that I was happy to provide.

Sharon and I had dated off and on, but it turned out that our shared interest was pure, raw, sex. She liked to fuck, and I was happy to oblige after some initial awkward attempts.

Linda Collins, as attractive as she was, was lonely and horny. After her husband left her for a younger woman, she became socially reclusive and, in effect, a forty-year-old spinster. Our affair turned her into a cougar of sorts with a voracious appetite, at least for a while. When my mother died, she cooled things considerably and wanted to be more of a counselor with me. I appreciated the maternal instincts in her, but really, I mainly wanted to sink my cock into her and play with her luscious breasts. As the summer wore on, she seemed more reluctant to engage in our sexual escapades, even though she practically salivated at the sight of my huge cock when I'd pull it out.

On the other hand, Sharon and I were just in it for the sex, even though our initial attempt at copulation resulted in my premature cream-pie in her unprotected vagina. Only after a second attempt did we find mutual satisfaction. Sharon wanted to fuck me whenever she was healed from our previous marathon fornication. I happily serviced her and always wore a giant prophylactic, or raincoat, as she called it, during actual copulation.

Thankfully, she preferred my prick unadorned for fellatio, something she must have majored in during her first year in college. She earned nothing but A's from me. Sharon could suck the proverbial golf ball through a garden hose. Nevertheless, it always came with the threat to cut me off if I came in her mouth. Unlike Mrs. Collins, Sharon had a thing about the taste of sperm.

Both women were goddesses as far as I was concerned. Sharon had the toned body of a gymnast, which she practiced through high school. She was petite overall, maybe 5'4", with a mop of red hair, freckles, and a nice pair of firm cone-shaped tits. Her freckles were everywhere, a source of displeasure for her, and I did my part by attempting to lick them off her breasts whenever I could.

Because of her training in the gym, her flexibility was a bonus. She could do the splits while entertaining my 10-inch cock, and I especially enjoyed fucking her with her legs pinned behind her ears. Her nineteen-year-old pussy was especially tight, but she learned to use copious amounts of spit on my sheathed cock for the initial entrance. Once I was buried in her, though, Sharon's pussy juices saved the day. When I would eat her, my face looked like it had been through a car wash.

Mrs. Collins was beautiful but by a different standard. At forty, she could easily pass for ten years younger, especially when her blonde hair was in a ponytail, and she was wearing a ball cap. But when wearing a slinky dress and heels, she looked like a movie star. A bit taller than Sharon but nearly as fit, she ran and did yoga regularly to keep in shape. She had a fuller. voluptuous figure, marked by a pair of magnificent tits capped with huge pink areolae and pencil erasure nipples. I loved nothing more than suckling on those huge boobs when my cock was buried in her.

She had just the start of middle-aged spread, but nothing of any consequence. What she did have was decades of experience and a frankness that caught me off guard, especially during sex. She taught me previously unimaginable things to do to her and was not afraid to tell me exactly how to do it down to the last detail.

And what a teacher she was!

Why men weren't beating a path to her door was beyond me, but I attributed it to intimidation and isolation. Her asshole husband's departure with a twenty-something bimbo did nothing for Linda's confidence. Like many women, despite her obvious beauty, she saw only faults in herself. Her boobs were too big. Her ass was starting to spread. Things that, in my mind, only made her more attractive. Consequently, she turned down dates except on rare occasions and became a homebody. It was my unbelievable luck to open that door, probably because I was a cute neighbor kid and I posed no threat of long-term commitment.

I pinched myself at the sight of Mrs. Collins on her knees sucking my cock, her full lips painted with bright red lipstick, something she loved to do. Performing fellatio was almost like a religious ritual for her. She often ended a bout of sex by straddling me and finishing me off with my cock in her mouth. When I would get home after being with her and still sporting the telltale traces of her lipstick, I never wanted to shower again.

Fucking two women regularly over the same summer has its pros and cons. The things that Linda taught me I would use on Sharon, and they were appreciated. Linda was the perfect teacher: patient, caring, and exciting. She gave me explicit instructions when I was eating her, correcting and coaxing me with dirty talk, something that took getting used to. It felt like having an aunt or a teacher telling me how to fuck them. But the semi-incestuous nature of those instructions only made me hornier.

"I love when you lick my ass, Honey, and then switch back to my pussy. Don't forget my clit. Just lightly suck on it for a minute while you fuck me with your fingers. Why don't you get your finger slick with my juices and then slip it in my ass? I love it when you put a finger there. It is so exciting. And just a little bit taboo, if you know what I mean."

On one occasion, she added some irony, "My asshole husband would never do that to me–lick my asshole. Mmm, yes, Sammie. Just like that. You are a wonderful lover, Honey."

And one time, she hinted at something even hotter: "I bet you'd like to stick that big cock of yours in my ass, wouldn't you? Well, that's a special place, and you're just going to have to wait. But for now, you can put your tongue or your finger in there, Sweetie."

I began to obsess about fucking her ass after that, even though I had never done anything like that before. It became a fantasy to envision my cock sliding in and out of her plump ass.

Of course, Sharon didn't talk to me that way. She didn't need to. With her, sex was less talk and more action. And even though both women issued veiled complaints about not walking straight after having sex with me sometimes, for Sharon, it was real. We fucked like monkeys, always ending in a sweaty tangle. By the time we were done, we were both gasping for breath and soaked in sweat.

Sex with Linda was more subdued. Sometimes she would slowly strip--revealing sexy lingerie underneath her day-to-day clothing. One time she undressed down to only a sheer bra with holes cut out for her huge nipples and a garter belt supporting black nylons. I nearly shot my wad when I laid eyes on her.

Another time, she called me from the bedroom, where I found her naked and blindfolded, her legs and arms spread and tied to the bedposts with heavy yarn. "Oh, Sammie," she begged in a melodramatic voice. "Please don't take advantage of me. I've been tied up, as you can see, and I'm helpless to stop you if you have any evil thoughts. Please don't put your big cock in my pussy or even in my mouth."

Linda liked to role play, often as a prim and proper librarian who starts with glasses and her hair in a bun but turns into a wild beast at the sight of a cock or with a single kiss. She would loosen her hair and desperately pull my cock out to fellate me and whisper that we had to be quiet during library hours. Or she would loosen her blouse and tit fuck me, wrapping those luscious lips around me as I peeked through her cleavage.

Not only did she love to suck my cock, but she also loved the taste of my copious cum after first using her face as a canvas for a pornographic painting. One time, she greeted me in a police uniform, a holdover from a Halloween party, as it turned out. She arrested me for having an unregistered weapon: a ten-inch cock. My bail was worth the time spent in handcuffs as she had her way with me.

Most days, when I was working at her house, she would disappear later in the afternoon, and I would find a note with instructions like "When you are done mowing the lawn, meet me in the bathroom. Be sure to remove your clothes first." When we finally got around to sex, it was slow and deliberate. Lots of kissing and teasing until I was begging her to let me fuck her.

But toward the end of the summer, she seemed to cool off and just wanted to talk more and more. Mom was long buried, but I think her death affected how Linda felt about me. During mom's final days, Linda used sex as something to take my mind off the fact that I was about to lose my mother. Sort of a placebo for depression. But later, she would find excuses to just cuddle or talk. So, I spent more time with Sharon.

Linda knew somewhat about my relationship with Sharon. However, I don't think Sharon realized I was fucking a forty-year-old divorcee. "She's just my boss," was my standard answer to her queries. Then one day in August, I was with Sharon at the mall, and we ran into Linda.

"Oh, hi, Sammie. This must be Sharon!"

I did brief introductions, explaining to Sharon that Linda was a friend of the family, and I was helping her over the summer with chores. Linda was effusive with compliments for Sharon, as well as telling her what a "cute couple" we were. Sharon smiled and was cordial through it all, but eyed Linda suspiciously, especially when she walked away.

"Wow, she's gorgeous. From your descriptions, I thought you were working with an old lady, Sammie. She's got some serious hooters, too. I bet those would be fun floating in a hot tub!"

"Yeah, you're not too bad in that department, Sharon. You've got great tits." I hoped diversion would keep her from asking too many questions.

"You know, you seem to have quite a few new tricks in bed these days. If I didn't know better, I'd think you were taking lessons from an experienced teacher."

Mooon__Light
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mooon__Light

"You're the only teacher I need. Speaking of which, let's go to my house for a change. Dad is out of town, and I feel a raging hardon coming on." I gave her a lewd wink, grabbed her hand, and rose to leave.

"You seem in a hurry, Sammie. If I didn't know better, I'd say you were hiding something besides that big schlong you want to stick in me all the time. Not that I mind, but I still think you're up to something."

We didn't talk much on the way to the house. I did not want to have to explain my relationship with Linda Collins, but I was pretty sure Sharon was figuring things out. However, when we got to the house, it wasn't long before we were naked and writhing in sweaty sex on my bed. She seemed to have forgotten about Linda. Still, I worried that if I was not careful, I'd lose out on both women and have to return to my well-used Penthouse and Kleenex.

But this time, Sharon surprised me. She seemed more animated than usual. As I watched my thick cock sliding in and out of her, her perfect mounts bouncing back and forth on her chest, she began moaning almost as if in extreme pain. She clamped her legs around me in a death lock and squeezed between her muscular thighs as a huge climax erupted in her body.

"Oh fuck, Sammie! Fuck me hard. Don't stop."

Her body jerked for several seconds as I continued to pound her deeply. When she finally started to relax, a smile came over her sweaty face even though I was not finished. She wrapped her arms around my back and climbed on top of me to finish me off, her ass twerking in short strokes. I was close, and when I announced that I was about to cum, she jumped off of me. With a conspiratorial grin, she pulled the obligatory condom off my unit and quickly replaced it with her mouth.

"Cum in my mouth, Sammie. I want to taste your cum," she mumbled after licking around the swollen helmet of my cock. She stretched her mouth wide and slid her lips down the shaft until she started to gag. Her green eyes stared into mine as she pumped the shaft vigorously in her small hand.

Stunned by this sudden change in attitude, I didn't argue. I craned my neck to watch as Sharon's lips slid up and then wrapped tightly around the plum-sized head of my cock. She hollowed her cheeks and sucked for all she was worth while pumping my prick furiously. I responded almost immediately.

"Unngghh," I grunted as a huge blast of cream shot into her mouth. She swallowed and gagged momentarily as rivulets of sperm ran out of the corners of her mouth and over her hand while she attempted to keep up with my explosion. This lasted for several seconds until the vein in my cock finally quit throbbing in her hand. Soon, though, she had me cleaned up until nearly every drop was in her mouth and down her throat. She released me and slid up to kiss me, overflowing sperm still on her fingers and around her mouth.

"My God, you have a lot of cum in you. I swear, you could fill a glass with that and sell it as yogurt." She licked her lips, and then French kissed me.

"What got into you, Sharon? You've always said you hate the taste of cum. Not that I'm upset. That was incredible!" I reached up and wiped the last trace of goo from her chin with my finger and placed it in her mouth. She pursed her lips and sucked my finger sensuously.

"I just wanted to give it another try. It isn't that bad. I'd almost go so far as to say you taste pretty good. And you're the full meal deal! Appetizer, main course, and even dessert."

We lay there snuggling and giggling while I tried to remove a few freckles from those beautiful tits with my tongue and lips. I sucked on a puffy nipple. "I love your firm tits. Talk about a meal!"

"You know, Sammie, I bet you'd like to suck on Mrs. Collins' tits. I think I wouldn't mind sucking on those puppies. She is gorgeous. I think I'm a little jealous of her. You seem to spend a lot of time with her."

"That's for work. You have nothing to be jealous about. But let me ask, have you ever thought about being with another woman now that you mention you like her tits? That's something I would like to watch! You know: hypothetically."

"You perv! What is it with men? You would never want to watch me with another man, but a woman...oh, that's different. How about you with another man?"

"Yuck! Not the same thing at all! Lord, help me get that out of my mind. And you are right--I wouldn't want to watch you with another man, but two women? That's sexy! Maybe I'll tell Mrs. Collins you're interested in sucking those big tits of hers and see what she says."

"Oh, sure. Go right ahead. I'd like to be there when she slaps you! But back to the main point--women know how to treat one another. I could see myself in bed with another woman if she was as gorgeous as Mrs. Collins. Women know all the right spots and how to take our time instead of kiss-kiss, stick it in, and shoot a wad--like most men. And I bet an older woman like her could teach me a few things. But we both know that's just a fantasy that neither of us will experience, so dream on, lover boy."

And dream on, I did. That night, even after our intense session, I had to jerk off to the thought of Sharon and Linda in a passionate embrace while I encouraged and egged them on before joining them in a three-way.

Eventually, summer was winding down, and I realized my good times were coming to an end. I had been accepted at a junior college in another county, so visits home would be infrequent. I had resolved to do better academically and eventually get accepted into a state college. In the meantime, my days with Linda were numbered. We hadn't had sex for a couple of weeks, and things seemed much more businesslike between us. I sensed that she was relieved that I would be leaving.

I had finished for the day with some painting, and as I was cleaning up the brushes in the garage, I noticed a note on the workbench. "Sammie, please stop by the house when you are done." I figured Linda would probably give me my last paycheck, but secretly hoped she would have some wild fantasy in mind instead.

The kitchen door was open, and I knocked on the screen door. Linda was wiping up a countertop. "Hi, c'mon in. I'm just finishing here." She directed me to a chair at the kitchen table.

I sat and watched her. She was wearing short shorts and a tank top. Those boobs were wonderful, but Linda also had a great ass and legs. Smiling, she turned and sat across the small table from me. I was leaning with my forearms on the table, and she took my hands in hers and bent down and kissed them.

"Sammie, we need to talk."

Oh, oh. This was the conversation I had been dreading. I could feel it. "Sure, what's on your mind?"

"Honestly? You're on my mind. In fact, I can't get you out of my mind. This has been a wonderful summer for me in many ways, and you are mainly the reason. When my husband left me, I thought it was the end of the world, and then you came along. You were just what the doctor ordered. I was lonely, depressed, and felt like my world had collapsed overnight. Then you came by and, like a breath of fresh air, changed everything. You've been wonderful in every way for me. You are helpful and considerate, not to mention sweet. Of course, the icing on the cake has been the wonderful sex. You made me feel like a teenager again, except for the days when you left me limping. That big penis of yours is something, and just the thought of it makes me squirm a tad."

I smiled at the thought of my fat member buried in her juicy pussy doggy style, which she liked, watching it slide in and out as she wiggled her perfect ass in appreciation.

"Linda, I think I know where this is heading, but just let me say that if anyone is grateful, it's me. You've been wonderful during the shittiest time of my life. You don't know the worth of someone until they're gone, and Mom's passing crushed me. I don't know what I would have done without your guidance. Yeah, the sex didn't hurt. At the very least, you got my mind redirected with your advice and the realization that I was making love to the sexiest woman on the planet regularly. You taught me things that I'll remember for the rest of my life."

"I'm glad to hear that, Sweetie, and I'm flattered that you think an old lady like me can be sexy. I questioned our relationship much of the time, mainly because of the situation with your mom. She was a good friend, and even though you needed a distraction, the guilt was overwhelming at times. I think I was in as much denial as you for a large part of the summer, but after your mom died, I couldn't help but second-guess my motives. Was I trying to help you or just satisfy myself? I looked forward to each day you came to the house, and during breaks in the action, I had to find ways to satisfy myself. My vibrator falls far short of that magnificent cock of yours, though. I'm ashamed to admit it, but when I took pictures of you that time I measured it, I saved them to look at when I wanted to stimulate myself."

I think I blushed at the thought of Linda staring at a picture of my cock while she pleasured herself with a vibrator.

"I'm flattered. But I'd prefer you used the real thing."

"I'm the flattered one. The fact that you took an interest in me made me feel years younger. But to the point of all this–you're getting ready to leave for college, and we both knew that no matter how either of us felt about our relationship, I'm old enough to be your mother. It wouldn't be fair to either of us to expect this to go on forever. But I also didn't want you to just leave without this discussion. Sammie, I'm not sure if I'll still be here when you come home from college. I need to return to work after sitting around all summer. I have a job offer, but it requires moving to another state. That doesn't mean we'll never see each other again, but it does put more distance between us. Regardless, I'll always cherish this summer, and I will never forget you."

This was worse than I thought. I almost panicked at the thought of never seeing Linda again.

"How about this? No pressure, but I'd still like to see you from time to time. We'll only be a phone call away, and if you decide enough is enough, I'll honor that. I will never forget this summer either, probably for some of the same reasons as well as reasons of my own. But either way, you've changed my life, and for the better. If I've made you happy in any way, I'm ecstatic. You are unbelievably gorgeous and sexy, on top of being smart and funny. I get hard just thinking about our times together."

Linda stood. "Of course, we may be able to see each other from time to time. But the circumstances could be different. I just don't know. Oh..." she paused in thought. "Come here and give me a hug."

She opened her arms, waiting for me. I stood, and we embraced. She pressed her tits into me, and I squeezed her tightly.

She whispered in my ear, "Do I feel something trying to free itself? Why don't you come with me one more time? I have a little surprise for you." She smiled a devilish smile. "Do you have time, or do you need to leave?"

"Wild horses couldn't make me leave."

Still holding my hand, Linda only said, "Then follow me."

She turned toward her bedroom, and my pants tented in anticipation of what would happen next as I watched that sexy ass sway from side to side.

Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments