Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Age is Only a Number (part 3)

"Tony and Vivian meet a new friend."

150
17 Comments 17
3.0k Views 3.0k
3.3k words 3.3k words

For the time being, I felt reasonably secure that Vivian and I could proceed without worrying about age baggage. Our gap in years disappeared as our relationship progressed, at least in our eyes. Others probably wondered what she saw in an old geezer, but the few men and women my age who frequented the pool area must have thought I was either loaded or hung like a horse. I did nothing to dispel any mythical viewpoints they may have harbored.

Yes, I admit I was gloating just a tad.

I'd had friendly conversations with a few other folks since moving to the apartment complex, but nothing of consequence except for my near-daily discussions with Viv. We'd be lying on loungers and chatting about books or some other area of the arts, and inevitably a Don Juan of her generation would try to crash our party. Her beauty and sensuality were like honey to flies, but the analogy didn't stop there. Vivian considered most of them pestiferous insects.

When a tattooed lad would try to pry his way into the conversation with an insipid comment like "Whatcha all talking about?" Viv would usually follow up with something like, "We're trying to decide if George Eliot wrote Middlemarch with obscure undercurrents of homosexuality. What do you think her intent was?"

"Wait! This George is a chick? She must be gay."

The conversation seldom went beyond a few sentences like that.

We giggled at the discomfort she could instill in these intruders in a matter of seconds. I felt like a king.

And then one day, we were joined by a young lady who took the only vacant lounger available next to Vivian.

She was tall and slender with a somewhat haughty air about her, almost as if she thought the place might be infected with bedbugs.

"I'm sorry to intrude. Is this lounger taken? I didn't think the pool would be this crowded."

"Oh, no. By all means. Have a seat. Yes, it is crowded today."

We exchanged pleasantries, and Viv uncharacteristically took charge and introduced us.

"I'm Vivian, and this is Tony. We're partners in crime. We both love old literature, so don't mind us."

"Interesting! I'm a bit of a book snob myself. My name is Leeann. What are you currently reading?"

"I just picked up "Leaves of Grass." I haven't read Whitman in ages, and it is a comfort, I'm discovering. Tony recommended it, and I found a copy online."

Our mutual interests opened doors, and soon the three of us were chatting away about our favorites as well as our pet peeves. Leeann, as it turned out was a history major working on her PhD. She had recently moved to Florida to finish her doctorate at FSU. She was single after a nasty divorce.

Vivian and Leeann seemed to hit it off well, and soon they were giggling like old friends. We eventually refreshed our water bottles and did a quick dip in the pool. When we returned to our loungers, Leeann had a puzzled look on her face.

"Excuse me. I don't mean to be rude, but I'm guessing that you two are more than friends. But I don't think you're family."

I smiled and looked over at Vivian.

"Tony's my sugar daddy," Viv stated. Then she laughed.

"Just kidding. You are perceptive. Tony and I are good friends. We're not related. We found each other the way you found us–through good literature. But Tony is more than a lover of literature. He is a lover...in general, I guess you could say."

"I thought there was some energy between you two. It's wonderful to see that. So often, I see couples who only communicate with each other by texting. Look around you. Half the people here are looking at their phones. Anyway, I have to go. I have a meeting with my committee. It's been a pleasure meeting both of you."

"Likewise, Leeann. Tell you what–why don't you join us for drinks later? I have to go, but let's meet at my place around five if that works. Are you interested?"

Vivian's smile could melt cheese on a frosty day.

"That sounds lovely. I should be back by then. I usually do a quick swim around four so that is plenty of time to change. What can I bring?"

"Just yourself. It will be very casual. You don't even need clothes."

"You want me to come naked?"

"Sorry, I meant swimsuits are fine. Street clothes are optional. Naked is fine, too."'

We all laughed. But I noticed that Leeann was staring at Vivian's boobs, and her smile had a look of mischief to it.

*****

I arrived at Vivian's a bit early. She had already arranged some snacks and had everything ready to serve.

"So, what do you think about Leeann?" she asked as soon as I sat down.

"She seems very nice. She's smart and knows her stuff as far as I can tell. I get the impression she is impressed by you. Your boobs were getting her attention, I noticed."

"My boobs get everyone's attention, but no worries. I'm used to it. Why? Do you think she's a lesbian or something?"

"No, but she does seem attracted to you. Just saying."

"She is very attractive, don't you think? Beautiful eyes and full lips. I'm guessing she's close to thirty. I know you noticed her assets as well!"

"Yes, I agree. Not as beautiful as you, but still. Anyway, I think I heard a knock. Here she is."

Vivian walked to the door and opened it. Leeann had a smile and a bottle of wine.

"I decided to wear clothes."

"And you look lovely. I love that outfit."

Leeann wore a pantsuit that nicely showed off her lithe figure. She was probably 5'7" and slim with average-sized but perky breasts and slim hips. She looked to be in excellent shape, but I had noticed that earlier when she was in her two-piece.

We got comfortable and chatted over drinks and the snacks that Vivian had prepared. Leeann asked how long we had known each other, and I let Vivian do the talking.

"I came on to Tony when I first saw him. I might as well tell you. I'm attracted to older men and it's no secret: our age difference is noticeable. But Tony has a young heart, and I'm an old soul in a young body."

"And if you don't mind me saying, that's quite a body. Those boobs of yours are something. Mine are tiny in comparison. I imagine you need special bras for those puppies. Do they hurt your back? Sorry. I know that sounds forward."

"No worries. I'm used to the attention they get. I do buy expensive bras. But Tony prefers them unfettered. He's a boob guy. And by the way, yes–we are lovers. I might as well get that in the open.

My face undoubtedly registered shock. As did Leeann's.

"Whoa! I didn't expect that! I mean–I'm fine with that. I just didn't expect True Confessions quite this early. But now that you mention it, you are a very handsome couple. As you know, I'm divorced. My ex was a major asshole, but besides that, I discovered I'm bi. I fooled around with girls when I was in college but my ex swept me off my feet. That is until he swept a few others off their feet at the same time. I decided to pursue Y chromosomes for a spell. I know–TMI."

"No, not at all. That's one thing about our relationship. Both Tony and I are open and honest. No pretenses. Right, Tony?"

I was nodding my head but realized I probably needed to join in.

"Yes, that's right. Open and honest. It's refreshing to be around people who say what they think. My generation tends to be tight-lipped about anything hinting at awkwardness–but especially discussions about sex. Vivian has taught me a great deal in the short time I've known her. Speak your mind around us, Leeann. No offense taken."

"I used to be so prudish about sex as well. I've opened up, especially since my divorce. Life is short and then you die. I'm trying to ignore my old hangups and died in-the-wool attitudes. I recently had a brief affair with an older woman who lived next door to us when I was married. I had no idea she was a lesbian, but she turned out to be a wonderful lover. I was sorry to move here as a result. We still talk but life has separated us, at least temporarily."

I was unsure where all of this was heading, but part of me was thinking things were headed in the right direction. The only thing I could think of that would be better than Vivian for a partner would be a three-way, something I had never experienced. Just watching two women munch on each other would be a dream fulfilled. My sedate life was decidedly more exciting in old age. Who would have thunk it?

"Leaving a lover is always hard," Vivian added. I'm so glad we found each other. I have a feeling that this is going to be a wonderful relationship. Don't hesitate to ask either Tony or me for assistance, no matter what."

"That is so sweet. I was unsure about moving so far and not knowing anyone, but you two have dispelled those worries. Here's to friends." Leeann raised her glass in a toast.

Vivian and I joined her and we clinked glasses.

"Let's seal it with a kiss," Vivian added. She leaned to me and kissed me, and then she did the same to Leeann. Leeann seemed tentative at first, and then smiled and kissed Vivian.

"Have to make it complete. Come here, Tony. Pucker up."

I leaned forward and kissed Leeann. Our lips lingered for just a second longer than a smooch.

Aprilsmile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aprilsmile

"Hmmm, soft lips. What's the rest of him like, Vivian?"

"I can promise you it's not soft!" Vivian winked, and they both giggled.

*****

We finished the bottle of wine. And then another. Leeann stood and announced she had better head home so we could have dinner as it was approaching seven o'clock.

"Why don't you stay, and I'll order pizza. There's a great pizza place nearby and they're fast."

And that's what we did. In forty minutes and another glass or two of wine, we were seated at the table and eating. When we finished, Viv suggested we relax and let dinner settle.

"Let's watch a little TV. I have a special collection you might like. Sorry that I don't have a large screen monster but we'll snuggle up on the couch so we can see it better."

Vivian caught my eye and winked.

She set everything up and we sat on the couch with Leeann in the middle between us. Vivian opened her laptop and soon a streaming video came on labeled The Kama Sutra for Beginners. Writing that appeared to be Sanskrit scrolled up the screen followed by English. Leeann looked at me with a quizzical expression. I shrugged innocence.

"I just received this. Just wait. It's beautifully done."

The scene opened with a bedroom illuminated by a dozen or so small candles surrounding a four-poster bed with a large-breasted, nude woman lying on top of it on her back. One hand fingered the area between her legs and the other massaged her large mounds. Another woman, also naked, entered the room and slid up between the first woman's legs. Gently, she spread the first woman's knees and then began kissing and licking between her thighs. Soon they were in the throes of passion.

"In case you are wondering, I love this kind of porn–I collect it. Not the sleazier stuff so much. I like the artful, tastefully done videos with beautiful models. Everything is sensual: the camera angles, the lighting, the buildup. I hope you're not offended. Just say so and I'll shut it off. We were talking about sexual issues so much it got me excited."

"Oh, no. I'm not offended in the least. Of course, I've seen porn before, but you are right. This is artfully done."

In time, a gentleman entered the picture wearing only a pair of briefs that bulged in the right places. He was tanned and well-proportioned, but he was approaching middle age. He slid up onto the bed and, smiling, caressed and fondled the important parts of both women, kissing each of them in turn. The woman on her back used her tongue almost as a snake to engage with him, sucking his tongue between her lips in a sensual display that had my cock raging.

Vivian had her arm around Leeann and her mouth to her ear, whispering something that I couldn't make out. Leeann only smiled.

We all watched as the two women laid the male on his back and slid his briefs off. His perfectly shaped cock rebounded once the restraints were gone and pointed at the ceiling in a gentle arc. Now on their knees, the two women took turns stroking, kissing, and sucking his cock.

I was getting horny as hell.

Leeann now had her hand on Vivian's thigh. Vivian whispered again in her ear, and suddenly, Leeann's other hand found my groin and gently squeezed. She gave a slight gasp when she found my rigid shaft between her fingers. Things were happening quickly.

Vivian gently grabbed Leeann's chin and turned her head to face her. Their lips met in a sweet kiss that soon evolved into open-mouthed passion. They sank into the back of the couch, now entwined in each other's arms. Leeann no longer had my cock in her hand, but it made no difference. It remained as stiff as a poker as I watched the two women locked together and kissing.

"Let's get more comfortable, shall we? My bed is thankfully king-sized. Come on, Tony. We'll figure out a role for you as well."

Both ladies stood and, holding hands, began heading to the bedroom that I knew so well by now. I looked at the TV, and the brunette was swapping ejaculate from the man's cock into the waiting mouth of the other. The only sound from the speaker was moaning.

I followed Leeann and Vivian into the bedroom.

Vivian had removed her top and was now undressing Leeann. She had her blouse unbuttoned and was unhooking her bra. Once it was gone, Leeann was bare from the waist up. Her breasts were not as large as Vivian's, but they were beautiful nonetheless. Pink, dollar-sized nipples capped her pear-shaped cones. Vivian sucked each one briefly and then bent to unbutton Leeann's slacks.

I stood holding my cock through my pants while I watched from the doorway.

In another minute, both women were naked and prone on the bed. Vivian turned and motioned for me to join them, and I needed no more encouragement. My clothes were on the floor, and I crawled up alongside them. Vivian was on top, her huge breasts mashed into Leeann's chest as they kissed passionately while their hips ground against one another in simulated copulation.

"Let me do you," Leeann pleaded to Vivian. "You are so hot. I want to lick you until you scream."

They switched positions, and in seconds they were perched in a pose not unlike the video. Vivian spread her legs and motioned me into position so she could turn her head sideways and suck my cock. I looked down to watch Leeann going to town on Vivian's pussy, using her tongue and fingers to fuck her. All inhibitions had disappeared. We were three consenting adults engaged in a wild display of incredible sex. Vivian was huskily moaning directions for Leeann, who at one point slid up and began sucking on my cock with her.

"Would you like Tony to fuck you while you eat me, Leeann? He's a wonderful fucker. His cock is nice and thick, as you can see. I bet you'd love to feel him inside you."

Leeann didn't say anything. She only looked up and nodded consent.

Vivian removed me from her mouth and motioned for me to get behind Leeann. As I positioned myself, Leeann spread her knees apart to give me better access, and after a bit of fumbling, I watched as the head of my cock slipped between her fleshy labia and inside her cunt. She gave another quick gasp and then relaxed. Suddenly, my cock was buried inside her, and I felt her vaginal muscles contract and grip me. Her cunt was tight and clung to my cock when I pulled out a few inches.

She turned her head briefly to watch. Her eyes were closed in a look of sheer ecstasy.

I slowly began fucking her. Vivian loved to give me instructions about how she liked to be fucked, and so I used those same techniques on Leeann. She seemed to respond positively even though her face remained planted in Vivian's groin.

The room was filled with slurping sounds. Occasionally I could hear moaning from the TV in the living room.

"This is so fucking wild, Leeann. How does it feel to taste my pussy while Tony fucks you with his beautiful cock. Doesn't he fuck wonderfully? Oh, yes, Honey, I love you to squeeze my big breasts like that. God, Leeann, you eat pussy like a pro. No one knows better than another woman how to perform cunnilingus. Mmm, right there. Oh, fuck, your fingers feel so good there. Don't stop."

I continued to fuck Leeann through all this, but I knew I wasn't going to make it much longer. When I heard Vivian do a particular half-scream, half-moan, I knew she was also getting close. I began fucking Leeann in earnest. My heart was pounding in my chest. What a way to die! I thought.

"Oh, my, god!" Leeann raised her head and pushed back into me as the first tingles of her orgasm began. That did it for me. I grabbed her hips and then slipped my index finger into her anus. Her cunt muscles clenched me in the spasm of a climax, and Vivian let out a loud moan like a death rattle at almost exactly the same time.

Like a fairy-tale ending, all three of us came. We may have been seconds apart, but close enough. My cock emptied in Leeann's gripping pussy as both women bucked like wild horses. When we were finally spent, we collapsed into a pile.

Vivian offered a glowing assessment of our actions and kissed us repeatedly. Leeann's face was covered in Vivian's familiar pussy goo as she turned and kissed me, her tongue tangling with mine and her breasts mashing into me.

"That was fucking wild. Hmmm? Cross that off of my bucket list." Vivian snuggled into both of us. I kissed her mouth and her breasts.

"Oh, my god, Vivian. What did we do? Sex will never be the same after that."

My heart was still pounding. In the last month, I had gone from a celibate monk to a porn star, at least in my version of reality. I had, moments before, completed a three-way with two gorgeous women, both decades younger than me.

My only qualms centered around the fact that Vivian may have found someone more interesting than me. The flip side of that coin was the possibilities available with all three of us. What could that possibly mean? But no use worrying about things beyond my control.

Just then, I felt a hand on my cock. And it didn't belong to Vivian.

Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments