Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finding Happiness Ch. 4

"Henry does double duty"

163
18 Comments 18
7.5k Views 7.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Having just returned from servicing Mrs. Haas, Henry fumbled his way through family small talk at the dinner table. He found it hard to focus on the conversation with the image of his fat cock entering Jodi's asshole cemented in his mind's eye. And as ravenous as he was after a serious round of sex, the meatloaf seemed tasteless. Really, he just wanted to go to his bedroom and beat off to the image seared in his brain.

"How is Mrs. Haas doing these days?" his dad inquired.

Henry immediately suspected (without any evidence) that his dad must know something. Was there a hint of irony in his question? Or did he think that his son was plowing their neighbor regularly? Henry had been so careful, but parents have a way of reading their kids' minds.

"Henry's spending a lot of time over there helping her out," his mother chimed in. She's compensating him well, isn't that right, Henry?"

"Yeah, twenty bucks an hour for doing basically nothing," Henry boasted. Not to mention free blowjobs and regular sex.

"That's great, son. And she's a looker. Not that you would have noticed, I'm sure." Henry's dad winked lasciviously.

"Oh, Fred. Don't tease Henry. Besides, he's got a new girlfriend--Brenda Webster. Don't you, Henry?"

"Well, first of all, she's not my girlfriend. We've only dated a few times. And, yeah: Mrs. Haas is attractive, but I'm afraid she's a little too old for me. But she's very nice. I like her a lot." Especially when I'm between her legs fucking the shit out of her. You should hear her moaning my name when I cum inside her.

After enduring a few more minutes of this inquisition, Henry excused himself and headed for his bedroom to watch baseball on his iPad. At least that is what he said he was going to do. Once he was in his room and the door was locked, he pulled out his cock and admired it. He knew his was larger than most of the other cocks he'd seen, but watching porn it seemed like everyone had a cock as big or even bigger than his. He closed his eyes and pictured Jodi Haas on her knees between his legs, her small hands wrapped around his cock and her painted lips slipping over the glans as she stared into his eyes. Fuck, she could suck cock. But then so could Brenda.

And in three more days, Brenda's parents should be gone and he was going to plant his big cock in her teenage pussy.

I can't wait to see that red pussy hair and watch her face as I push my cock into that tight cunt.

Without realizing it, he was stroking his cock, which was now filled with blood and rock-hard just thinking about her. It was obvious she was no virgin. She sucked cock like a pro. Regardless, he couldn't wait to feel that moist young pussy gripping his thick shaft. He had already purchased a box of rubbers. He hoped to use more than one on her. Of course, sex with Mrs. Haas was better just because he didn't have to use a rubber, but variety is the spice of life.

The wait for the weekend was interminable, but finally, Saturday arrived and true to their plans, Brenda's parents were gone to their cabin. Brenda had the house to herself and Henry showed up exactly at noon, as planned. He had a daypack with him to avoid suspicion when he left the house.

"Brenda and I are going to take a hike this afternoon and get some exercise," he lied to his parents. We'll be getting exercise all right. I'm going to be riding her bareback all afternoon.

The backpack contained a dozen prophylactics, pre-lubed and extra large. He had ordered them online and had to check the mailbox regularly to keep his mother from discovering them. For fun, he ordered half of them bright pink.

When Brenda came to the door, she took his breath away. She was wearing a pair of tight short-shorts and a white T-shirt but with no bra underneath. Her nipples prominently displayed themselves and her tits jiggled with each step as they bravely defied gravity.

Henry involuntarily grabbed his crotch when he saw her.

"Come on in. Everyone's gone. We have the place to ourselves. Want something to drink? A beer or something?"

"Sure, I'll take a beer." Henry was not much of a drinker, but having a beer was a small rule to break considering he was about to fuck Brenda silly.

Brenda returned from the kitchen with two opened, icy bottles and they sat on the couch in front of the tv.

"Cheers," Henry toasted as he'd seen adults do many times. He was feeling much older than his eighteen years.

"Cheers! I put a movie on in case we get bored. Hand me the remote."

Henry handed the remote to Brenda, and she switched the screen from golf to the playback device. Suddenly the image changed from lush green fairways to a busty blonde woman on her knees sucking a huge cock.

"I figured this might get us in the mood, but we can watch golf if that's what you'd prefer." Brenda was beaming.

Henry didn't say a word for several seconds. He stared at the screen as the woman struggled to inhale an impossibly large penis, saliva dripping off her chin and the camera angle exaggerating the size of his cock. Henry turned and in seconds he and Brenda were a tangle of arms, legs, and tongues. His hands pawed at her firm breasts as they lay back and she opened her legs to feel his rigid cock pressing against her groin.

"This is all I've been thinking about since last week. We can take our time...or not. My parents are spending the night at the cabin. I locked the front door. Quick, show me your cock again, Henry."

In seconds Henry was on his feet stripping off all his clothes. Brenda sat on the couch watching and gasped when his erect penis revealed itself. She grabbed it and stared at the thick monster before placing a kiss on the end of it.

"I swear, it looks even bigger than I remembered. Just sit there for a minute. I'm going to get more comfortable."

She stood and slowly swayed to inaudible music, sensuously moving her hips as she reached down and pulled her t-shirt over her head.

"Remember these?" She cupped her breasts and pinched each nipple before reaching down and placing her lips around a ripe bud. "How many girls my age can suck on their own nipples? Hmmm?"

Brenda turned around and still swaying, unbuttoned her shorts and slid them to the floor. She was wearing no underpants, and she bent over to reveal fleshy pussy lips through her parted legs. She placed both hands on her ass and parted her buttocks to give a full view of her labia before running a finger up and down her slit and then inserting just the tip inside her pussy.

Dicksucker08
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dicksucker08

"What do you think? Still interested?" The questions were rhetorical.

It was a show worthy of the porn on the television.

When Brenda turned around, Henry stared at her beautifully trimmed red pussy hair. Her cunt begged for his tongue.

He stood and they embraced there, standing, his cock poking into her stomach before together they sat back on the couch. Henry gently pushed her back and placed a throw pillow under her hips.

"I'm going to eat your cunt nice and slow," he promised. "Just relax and enjoy this."

And that is what he did. Using all the skills Jodi Haas had taught him, he licked, kissed, and tongue-fucked Brenda, positioning her legs and spreading her knees so he had free access to that beautiful cunt. Her clit was particularly sensitive, and he made full use of that until she finally begged him to fuck her.

Henry spun her around on the couch and kneeled on the floor in front of her, putting his cock at the perfect height to penetrate her. But first, he needed a rubber. He reached into his backpack and pulled out the first one his fingers fell upon: a bright pink extra-large condom.

Brenda giggled when she saw the color.

"Barbie would be proud of you. And so am I since you remembered. And pink is my favorite color, especially on a fat cock."

She took it from him and putting the wrapper in her mouth, tore it open and removed the rubber. She expertly placed it on the head of his cock with her mouth and then rolled it as far as it would go, just over half of his length.

"Well, at least it covers the important part. Fuck...your penis is big!"

Grabbing her by the ass, he slid her forward to the edge of the couch until his engorged cock was poised at the entrance to her love canal, and then he slowly pressed forward until just the head was inside her. The lubrication helped, but her pussy lips resisted at first until, after wiggling the shaft a bit with her small hand, the glans was buried inside her cunt.

"Oh, fuck! You are so big. Just hold it there a sec till I get used to you. I think you're even bigger than the guy on the television." Henry turned his head to see the blonde on the tv now on her back as the man was slapping her pussy with his cock and teasing her with it.

Brenda giggled, and then grabbed Henry's shaft and slowly pulled him toward her. Henry responded by moving his hips into her until his cock was buried. Brenda's eyes fluttered in a mix of pain and pleasure. Then she started making little circles with her hips as his cock stayed bottomed out.

"Fuck, Henry. I'm a virgin there! No one's ever been that deep!"

Henry's first thought was that, as he expected, Brenda had been in this position many times before with other guys. But who cares? She was a fucking teenage goddess and his cock was stuffed inside her.

"OK, I'm going to go slowly now. Just let me know if this gets too uncomfortable. Your pussy is so fucking tight, Brenda. It feels like a clamp on my dick, but wonderful all the same."

Henry gradually began fucking her, his hands on her tight ass or pinching her nipples. Brenda had her arms around his neck and her lips in his ear.

"That's it. Fuck me with your fat prick. God, you feel so good. I've been waiting for this ever since I saw your big cock. You are so much bigger than my old, asshole boyfriend. I'm so glad he cheated on me. Otherwise, I would never get fucked by you, Henry. Fuck, fuck, fuck...you're driving me crazy. Don't stop, Babe. Just like that."

After a while, Henry picked up Brenda and turned around so he could sit on the couch with her on his lap. She helped by first wrapping her legs around him and then straddling him with her knees as he sat back down.

"Mmmm, I like this. Let me do the work for a while. Just sit there and enjoy my boobs in your face while I slide up and down this big candy stick. Oooh shit, you are so deep when I sit down. Jesus, it feels like you are in my stomach."

They fucked this way for at least ten more minutes before Brenda began panting and moaning in a different pitch. She wrapped her arms around Henry's neck tightly and doubled the pace of her hip thrusts. Then, all of a sudden she froze and screamed a series of profanities and unintelligible sounds. Henry knew she was cumming, and he pumped his cock into her wildly. At the same time, he realized he couldn't last much longer, and he waited until he felt the first surge of his cum shoot into her condom-protected vagina before he grabbed her ass and pulled her tightly into his groin. The sensation was indescribable. Her cunt muscles contracted in a series of convulsions, squeezing and releasing his phallus still buried deep inside her. After a minute or two of this, he was drained, and so was Brenda. At first, he thought she was crying, her face next to his ear, but she was simply gassed. She had never had such an intense orgasm and for a moment, she thought she was having a heart attack.

Henry lay back against the couch and smiled. He kissed Brenda, sweetly at first and then passionately, their tongues intertwined. She giggled a nervous giggle when they finally broke off.

"Where did you learn to fuck like that?" she said. "I'm not sure if I can go through that again, but we have all afternoon to recuperate."

Henry wanted to ask her the same question but realized how bad it would sound. Instead, he shrugged.

"Not in school, I promise you that."

They both laughed. And they did fuck some more, Two more times as a matter of fact, but perhaps not quite as rambunctiously. The afternoon was filled with slow lovemaking, some porn watching, and even a little golf on tv.

Brenda reminded Henry of her cock-sucking skills, and Henry performed more expert cunnilingus until both realized they were going to have sore parts from overuse.

When Henry finally went home, they parted company with a peck on the lips. Both wanted to say something about love but realized that it would be too premature. It was only the beginning, but still, it was a strong start.

Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments