Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making Changes

"That got me thinking. It sounded like an invitaton."

28
1 Comment 1
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Hi, my name is James. My wife, Ann, and I are both in our mid-sixties. In the past four weeks, we have made a deliberate attempt to improve our sex life. Both of us realized over the previous few years; sex had gradually declined to what it is today. 'Sparse.'

Ann was the one who raised the subject. She told me it was the small things she missed. The kisses, being touched, and getting attention.

"Fucking will follow," Ann promised me.

I should mention Ann would never say, 'fucking'. It's an occasional word I might use but never in front of Ann.

So our reintroduction began with me kissing Ann spontaneously. That led to me feeling her breasts and using my tongue while we kissed. One night I got Ann to put her legs over mine while we watched TV. My hand started on her knee but ended with my fingertips playing with her red pubes. Over her panties, of course.

The second time was a better night. I pushed Ann's skirt up so I could see her white cotton panties. This time I found her clit.

It was easy to see my fingertips were effecting Ann.

"I'm going to take a shower. It would be nice if you were in bed when I get out," Ann said as she got up.

I waited for two minutes and went to our bedroom. I waited because even though I had a semi-hard on, I wanted to make sure, and got a pill from my bedside table.

Ann came out of the en-suite naked. Her slim body, thirty-four B breasts, and bright red pubes had never looked better. The pill hadn't had time to take effect, but I got an instant boner.

Ann got into bed and pulled me on top of her. I think she had played safe too, by lubricating herself because my cock slipt into her with absolute ease. We fucked missionary until I came. Ann, occasionally grunting to my thrusts.

I had been off of Ann for about five minutes, but I still had an erection, so I climbed back on top of Ann. Her legs opened, and I was back inside her. This time it was a more physical fuck. When I came, Ann was fucking me.

We settled, with me spooning Ann. She complained when she felt my dick pushing against her ass cheek. It couldn't have been too disturbing because she guided my dick down her ass crack until it reached her pussy.

A quick movement of my hips and we were at it again for an unprecedented third time. That was enough for us both. We fell asleep.

The next thing I knew Ann was waking me. Still naked and with a breakfast tray in her hands. I had eggs, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, and toast. Ann joked she had to replenish the energy I lost.

That morning Ann and I seemed to be closer than ever before. Before we left to go shopping, I asked Ann to do something I had been afraid to ask previously.

To not wear a bra.

Ann had a beautiful pair of breasts. Not as firm as they used to be of course, but well worth seeing. She didn't complain, argue, or say anything. Ann took her sweater off, removed her bra, and put her top back on.

On the way to the market, we talked about what was happening. Ann said she was glad I asked her to take her bra off. She was looking for a way to repay me for the previous night, and that seemed like a good idea, but she added she was willing to do more.

That got me thinking. It sounded like an invitation to me.

I took my first opportunity in the store. I looked up and down the aisle. There weren't any shoppers, so I felt Ann's ass. She didn't flinch or try to stop me. All Ann did was smile at me. I was so encouraged by Ann's reaction; I held onto her ass cheek most of the way around the store.

Once we loaded the car with the groceries, I told Ann how much I enjoyed feeling her ass. Remarkably she said she did too.

We got in the car. "Would you like to know how much I enjoyed it?" Ann asked.

When I said I did, Ann put my hand up her skirt.

Ann's panties were soaking wet.

"They feel uncomfortable," Ann told me.

A solution flashed into my head, but I asked Ann if she wanted to go home and change.

Ann was on the same wavelength as me. "What if I take them off, and we go for a coffee."

LustFullTransXTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LustFullTransXTS

"You would go without panties?"

"Maybe, maybe not, if you didn't want me to?" Ann replied.

We went back and forth until I got frustrated and snapped at Ann, "Take the fucking things off."

There was no reprisal because of the way I spoke to Ann. She slipped her panties off and tossed them onto the backseat.

We walked to a coffee shop. Ann, with her arm around my waist. My hand on her ass. Until our coffee arrived, we sat looking at each other with silly grins on our faces.

"What are you thinking?" Ann asked.

I chuckled, "I'm thinking of you, sitting there, all innocent. No bra, no panties. I want to take you home."

We walked towards the carpark, but something caught my eye in a shop window.

"What?" Ann asked.

I pointed at a sign. It said portraits were half price.

"Let's get one. To remember today," I suggested.

Ann was all for it, and luckily the photographer wasn't busy. We had several shots together and then Giles, the photographer, asked if I would like one of Ann by herself.

Giles took far more shots of Ann than he did both of us.

"The camera loves you," Giles told Ann.

He showed us some shots he had taken, and we had to admit Giles and the camera had done an excellent job.

"Look I hope you don't mind me saying, but I can see Ann's not wearing a bra. Would you like to take the shoot a step further?" Giles asked.

Ann was horrified. "You want to take nude pictures of me. No, thanks."

Giles tried to recover, so it didn't sound as bad, "No, I meant topless."

I liked the idea. Ann was still sitting on the couch she had been when Giles photographed her.

I sat beside Ann and kissed her., "Don't be too hasty," I told her in a soft voice. "I'd like one to put beside the bed." My fingertip touched an excited nipple, "My God, Ann, I'd love a photo of that."

We kissed again, and I put my hand inside Ann's sweater. My mouth lingered on Ann's, and I maneuvered her top above her breast. When I heard the camera click, I took my hand away. I stayed close to Ann while Giles photographed us and Ann's bare breast.

When Ann began looking at the camera, I knew the time was right and lifted Ann's top over her head. She helped, and I walked out of shot with her sweater. Giles took over and posed Ann.

I was amazed at how calm Ann was. She took instructions except for when Giles told her to hold her breasts together. Ann didn't get what he meant, but she let Giles show her with his hands.

"Okay, that's it, unless there is something else," Giles announced.

Ann looked at me. "Wait! I've come this far."

Without taking her eyes off of me, Ann unfastened her skirt and let it fall to the floor.

"Ann you naughty girl. No panties either, and look at that red bush," Giles gleefully said.

Immediately Giles began photographing Ann. I watched as Giles took picture after picture of Ann in many positions. They became more explicit as Ann's nervousness disappeared. When Giles had enough full-body shots, he concentrated on Ann's pussy.

Ann had no qualms taking directions from Giles. She spread her legs, held her cuntlips open, and fingered her pussy on command.

"Show me your clit, Ann," Giles said.

For some reason, Ann had a little trouble. Giles took over and uncovered Ann's clit for her.

"There, hold your lips open like that."

Ann took over, holding her lips open, and Giles got a pic of her protruding clit.

It was so erotic for me to see another man touching my wife's pussy; my cock stiffened more than it already was.

When Giles said, he had finished Ann skipped over to me and asked how I liked watching her. I was ecstatic and overwhelmed by what Ann had done, and I told her so.

While Ann was getting dressed, Giles told Ann he would like her to pose for him again. Neither Ann nor I had to think about it, and I'm sure I said, "Yes," before Ann.

That night we were both so horny, we had another treble.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Breastman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments