Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Moving On

"Thank You JWren for taking the time to edit my story and art work. As always all your support."

42
46 Comments 46
13.7k Views 13.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words

The decision to end my second marriage and move far away to start life anew was not really difficult to make. The marriage had been dead for many years and we’d stayed together for convenience, nothing more. I’d had enough. I wanted more and I wanted freedom to do what I wanted.

 

 

Truthfully, my life as a wife had been something of a failure. Years ago, I went straight from living at home with my sister and her husband, to getting married very quickly to escape from being sexually abused by my brother-in-law. Marriage saved me from the abuse, but, apart from having children, it was a failure. It’s not surprising, really, because we’d married within nine days of meeting.

 

Five years after the divorce, I married again. Looking back, I’m not really sure why I married Gavin - but, with my children having left the nest some years earlier, I came to believe it was time for me to start over, to begin to live before it was too late.

 

I must confess, without having much work experience and being middle-aged, stepping out on my own for the first time made me a bit nervous. In fact, I found it a scary situation moving to a new city and state. But I’d decided to walk away from everything I had known and begin this new life in a new apartment and, hopefully, with new friends.

 

I also wanted some love in my life. And, if love wasn’t to be on the menu, at least let me have sex. I craved a man's touch, the smell of a man. My body ached for a man’s touch.

 

In my dead marriage, I missed togetherness. Where was the gentle kiss, a smile and the desire in his eyes? I desperately wanted to feel a body next to mine. I wanted my nipples to harden under a man’s touch, for him to set my pussy afire.

 

And so, with the second divorce completed, I set out for a new life...

 

~~~~~~~~

 

The movers have packed the truck and are on their way. I say goodbye to my few friends here and then get in my car to head for my new apartment in Tennessee. I can't wait to begin this new chapter in my story.

 

I drive as far as I can throughout the day and find a hotel for the night. With so many feelings and emotions running through me, it’s hard to sleep. But I must because I need to reach my apartment in the morning. That will leave me the rest of the day before the movers arrive.

 

The next morning, I arrive at the apartment block and visit the office where I complete and sign the paper work and get the key to my new life.

 

Parking around the side of the building, I open the door and I can't believe how excited I am. I love the sense of freedom.

 

The first thing I do is open the blinds. My ex always liked it dark to help with the AC or heating bill but now the sun was bright and everything in my new home was so white and clean and fresh.

 

I’d brought an air-mattress as I knew my bed and other furniture would not be here until the next morning. I got the few things from my car and settled in for the night. I set up the mattress in my very own bedroom. I lay down, so excited about my new life, and eventually drifted off to sleep.

 

Being in my own place, I could do as I pleased. And that included sleeping naked. It felt good not having to answer to anyone.

 

I was awoken the next morning by banging on my door.

 

Who in the world is banging on my door this early in the morning?

 

Sleepily, I got up and pulled on a short, silky robe and went to the door. I barley cracked it open and looked out at a gorgeous young stud standing there.

 

"Movers," he said as I peered through the gap.

 

"Already?" I didn’t really know the time; the movers had most of my furniture and belongings in their van and I’d left my wristwatch on the floor by the air-mattress.

 

"Yes."

 

"Let me grab some clothes."

 

"Okay lady, but we are on a tight schedule... "

 

I opened the door to let him in. He was over six foot tall with brown hair and deep brown eyes. He looked muscular and very fit in tight jeans.

 

I held my silk robe together but I struggled to cover my body. All I’d worn at home was grandma gowns but this item was truly little and I had bought it as part of my fresh start. I didn’t want to expose too much flesh to this young man but I did feel sexy under the gaze of his dark eyes.

 

After explaining where I wanted everything placed, I said I would be getting dressed. But, first, I walked into the kitchen to get some coffee. Someone came up behind me and I was startled. I jumped and, as I turned around, my robe fell open. The young removal man stood there looking at me. I was frozen, couldn't move nor speak.

 

"Sorry,” he said, “I didn’t mean to frighten you. Ma'am, I need to know on which wall you want the bed."

 

I quickly pulled my robe together but I knew he’d seen everything. And I'm not a bad looking woman for my fifty years. I'm five foot two inches have blue eyes and long blonde hair tumbling below my shoulders. My figure is okay but I'm sure I could benefit from some toning in a gym. That will come in time but, for now, I couldn't stop staring at this gorgeous, sexy young man.

 

Stop it! Behave yourself! What would he want with a middle aged woman?

 

I stood back, watching him move, watching his hard body flex as he lifted furniture and boxes. I forgot all about getting dressed. He was so nice looking: a fine body and a bulge in his tight jeans that I would love to get my hands and mouth on.

 

"The bedroom ma'am, which wall for the bed?"

 

I snapped back to reality and walked towards the bedroom, somewhat embarrassed for what had just happened with my robe.

 

The air-mattress was still on the floor, so I bent down to pick it up and my robe fell open again. As I stood to close the robe, I felt hands on my shoulders.

 

"Its okay ma'am, I will pick that up."

 

I was totally embarrassed and just walked out of the room, holding my robe closed and now tying it at the waist. The other removal men had put my living room furniture in place, so I sat down, intending to keep out of the way.

 

When all the furniture was in place, the other movers left. The young man stayed behind to settle the bill and make sure there was no damage done in transit. He followed me from room to room as we checked the furniture. We got to the bedroom and every time I turned around, he was close behind me. I would almost knock into him as I turned.

 

I walked to the bed and checked the headboard for any scratches. I turned and there he was, standing right behind me. There was not space between me and the bed. I couldn't move; he was right there.

 

He reached out his hand and brushed back a strand of hair off my face and asked if the bed was in the right position. I said it was fine but, as I tried to scoot past him, he stepped across in front of me. He reached down and took hold of the sash around my waist.

 

He fingered it, gazing into my eyes. It had been a long time since anyone had looked at me like this. He pulled the sash undone and once more the robe fell open. His hands reached for my shoulders and my mind was racing. I should stop him. But did I really want to? I was probably old enough to be his mother.

 

I gasped as he lowered the robe off my shoulders. It slithered to the floor and I stood before him, totally naked. I really didn't know what to do. What I did know was that I was wet between my legs, my nipples were hard and I wanted this young man. Evidently, he desired me as well.

 

So, I stood there like a statute, arms at my sides, hardly breathing, not saying a word, but thinking about ripping off his clothes. It had been so long since I’d had sex - way back in the distant past - and I wanted this young man to fuck me.

KatherinePierce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatherinePierce

 

He held my face in his hands and kissed me. Instinctively, I kissed him back and it went on for some time. His hands moved to my breasts, fondling them and pinching and pulling my nipples. I began to moan and knew I wouldn't hold out too long. I think this young man knew I was hungry for sex.

 

He lifted me up and lay me on the bed. He began to undress. First his shirt. His body was beautiful, so manly. He removed his jeans and his large bulge pressed against his boxers. He stretched out beside me on the bed, his hands kneading my breasts while his firm lips found mine again. We kissed, hard and passionate. How I needed him! It no longer mattered how young he was, he was a man. And I needed him. And he wanted me.

 

He kissed my neck and my ear, then whispered, "I’m gonna make you scream and fill you with my seed."

 

His lips trailed over my body. He nibbled my nipples and bit them. I moaned loudly. He knew I liked it and bit a little harder. His hands roamed down the sides of my body and over my tummy. His finger tips tickled over my pussy mound. I raised my hips, wanting his fingers to touch where no one had touched in so long. But he didn't; he teased me. His hand went back to my nipples and he continued playing with them, pinching, pulling - and biting. My moans were louder. Why wouldn't he just fuck me? Come on! I needed him. I needed to feel his cock in my burning pussy.

 

His kisses again journeyed down my body and I grasped the edges of the mattress when his lips arrived at my pussy mound. I raised my hips even further off the bed and I pulled his head into my crotch. He eased down between my legs, pushing them apart, and kissed along my inner thighs, moving higher and closer to my aching pussy. He was oh so close but didn’t touch me there. He was a tease, taking me to the edge. I was desperate for his touch.

 

"What do you want? What do you need from me?" he asked, looking up.

 

I just moaned.

 

"Tell me what you want, Mrs. S."

 

"Please, please, fuck me,” I gasped. “Make me cum, make me feel like a woman again."

 

With that said, his fingers pulled my pussy lips apart and he licked his tongue along the length of my gaping wet slit. I rocked my hips, pressing into his face as he continued licking and sucking my pussy lips. Then the tip of his tongue flicked over the edge of my hood, driving me wild.

 

He sucked my clit, nibbled on it, and it didn't take long before I gushed. I came harder than I could remember cumming in years. He thrust fingers deep inside of me and I kept cumming as he rapidly poked in and out. One climax followed another and he then curled his fingers and hit my G-spot. Amazingly, I squirted and finally I had to beg him to stop.

 

He withdrew his fingers and climbed on top of me. I looked down my body and saw his long, thick cock poised at the entrance of my pussy. With one quick thrust, he buried it deep and I screamed. The searing pain of this sudden penetration quickly turned to pleasure as he pumped his vigorous cock up and down my channel.

 

I wrapped my legs around him: I wanted all of him. He pounded me and my vagina walls tightened around him, griping his pulsating shaft. Soon, I was on the verge of cumming again. He lifted my legs onto his shoulders and began to fuck me even harder, like a wild bull.

 

I screamed with delight; I was cumming again. His mighty cock was throbbing and he thrust harder until I felt him expand deep within me and I knew he was on the verge of spouting his seed. But he pulled out quickly and offered his rampant cock to my mouth. I eagerly took him in and sucked him hard.

 

He thrust in and out, taking control of my mouth. He wanted me to take all of him and plunged one more time. His cock entered my throat and I gagged but he still rammed hard and fast until he suddenly stopped and took hold of my face. I felt his cock head swell and then he spurted his warm, sticky cum down my throat.

 

I swallowed as much as I could but he didn't remove his cock. Instead, he began to move it in and out again.

 

"Suck me, make me hard again,” he said. “I want to fuck you some more."

 

I licked my tongue over the tip and slowly under his brim. Then I slurped down his shaft. Still cleaning my juices from him, I took each ball in my mouth and sucked them before I returned to his cock and took it in my mouth again.

 

But he pulled out and ordered me to get on my hands and knees. “I’m gonna fuck your ass like you’ve never had it fucked before.”

 

I got into position but I was scared because I’d never been fucked in my ass. But I was not about to argue: I wanted everything this young man had to give me.

 

He got some of my pussy juices on his fingers and smeared them over my tight rear hole. He licked my ass till I was moaning, begging him to take me. He started with his finger, opening me, preparing me for his large cock.

 

By now I craved all of him, all his attention, all of his cock. I began to move back on his finger, then he added another. I was able to relax; my hole was open and he pulled out his fingers.

 

With his cock in his hand, he placed the fat dome at my entrance and began to push a little. "It will hurt for a moment till I get the head in. Are you ready?"

 

I nodded but, as I did, I felt a sharp pain of intrusion and I screamed. He stopped and held my hips steady, his cock still in me.

 

"It will be okay now, the head is in. Do you want me to stop?"

 

I shook my head and he pushed the rest of the way in. I screamed out again but he began fucking me, long and slow. My tight hole got used to him, adjusting to his size. In a short time, I was pushing back on him.

 

We picked picked up our rhythm and he reached around to fondle my breasts. He teased my nipples and I pushed back on his cock, wanting it as deep as possible. I loved the feeling of my ass being filled. Why had my ex never done this?

 

"Yes, yes... fuck me please. Harder, fuck me harder... I need you so bad."

 

The young man gave me everything. He thrust hard into my ass and any pain quickly turned into more pleasure than I could handle. I bucked wildly on his rigid pole and I started to climax yet again. Juices streamed from my pussy like never before and he had complete control of my body and my mind. I couldn't think of anything but him and wanting him to fuck me till I was drained.

 

"Cum again, Mrs S."

 

His deep thrusts sent me over the edge again but he kept pounding hard and fast, getting himself ready to cum. He gripped my hips and pulled me hard onto him as he gave me all he had.

 

We collapsed on the bed, him laying on top of me, his cock still buried in my ass, but gradually going limp. Trying to catch my breath, I’d lost count of the many orgasms I’d had that morning.

 

He rolled off me and lay on his back. I rested my head on his heaving chest and we stayed there in silence. No words were needed. We had got what we needed and what we wanted from each other.

 

Eventually, he got up and dressed. I paid the bill and, as I walked him to the door, he turned to me and said, "Welcome to Tennessee. I do hope you enjoy your stay."

 

He smiled, winked and walked out of the door.

 

I went into the kitchen and got a cup of coffee, thinking and smiling about the events of the day. Then I went to the shower and, while I washed my body, the feeling in my tender nipples increased my thoughts about the fucking I had just enjoyed. I smiled as I circled fingers around my clit, rubbed it and thought about the young removal man.

 

I didn't imagine I would ever see him again but I will never forget the day that I moved into my apartment.

 

What a beautiful day!
 

 

 

Published 
Written by Simplicity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments