Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We pulled up in front of Jeanette's house to find several cars already there. As we made our way to the front door, hand in hand, I whispered, "How long before the honeymoon?" while grinning.

Mary lightly swatted my chest with her free hand while saying, "You're so bad, and I love it. We have a flight out at eight tomorrow morning. I can't wait either, but you need to focus. Besides, we still need to practice having sex in the pool and spa."

Before I could respond with a sexually peppered response, the front door opened, and we were drawn into the party. We were greeted by our small group of friends and enjoyed their attention. Everyone repeated that they were so happy that we finally got together. It seems that they all knew we needed to be together more than I did.

There was a small cake with a nude bride and groom on top. Apparently, everyone also knew of our honeymoon plans long before I did. We all sat out on the deck for a dinner of steaks and seafood on the grill. They were accompanied by beer and wine of various types. 

It was toward the end of the meal when Mary began secretly fondling my growing bulge. I returned her attention as my hand moved about her smooth thighs. She gradually spread her legs further apart as I got closer to her bare pussy. I kept from touching her lips directly but passed dangerously close on nearly every pass. Mary squirmed each time I neared her prize in an attempt to force her goodies into my hand. I had her on edge just as Jeanette announced, "It's time to cut the cake."

We both stood as the cake was placed before us. Jeanette handed Mary the knife while saying, "I hope you two will keep from making a mess of each other," with a big grin on her face.

I leaned into Mary's ear and whispered, "If we make a mess, then we'll have to go get cleaned up." Mary obviously took the hint as she cut two pieces and laid them out on the plates. She handed me one and then took the other as we were poised to share.

Everyone started chanting, "Mary, Mary, Mary," as she suddenly pressed some of her piece into my mouth before smearing the rest all over my face. I licked around my mouth as Mary seemed primed to receive hers.

I held off as the group began chanting, "Sam, Sam, Sam." I gently brought my slice to Mary's open mouth and let her take a bite and then another. Mary started to relax and moved in for another taste. Just before she got there, I moved my hand to the side and painted her from ear to ear. I continued to rub it on her neck and even toward her exposed chest.

Everyone was laughing hysterically as Jeanette commanded, "Okay, you two, go inside and get cleaned up." We both headed to the bathroom, still trying to clean each other up along the way. Once inside, with the door locked, I dropped to my knees and slipped under Mary's dress to taste her sex. During my intrusion, Mary pulled her dress off completely and pulled in my face firmly.  

"That's what I needed. Now make me cum hard, my husband!"

Her encouragement had me flicking her little nub swiftly. Her legs buckled as she climaxed. Mary did a respectable job of keeping quiet throughout her leg tremours and eventual collapse onto me. She curled up in my lap, as we lovingly kissed and cuddled. While we were enjoying the aftermath, Jeanette rapped lightly on the door. "We're waiting on you two, so get dressed and get back out here. Your guests will be leaving shortly, and when they do, you can get naked in the hot tub."

"Okay, we're coming," Mary replied as we kissed a little more. We stood up and cleaned our faces before I helped with her dress.

We headed back out to the deck, and I offered, "We had to make sure everything was good and clean before we came back out." I got several laughs and a few knowing looks before we all sat and had some cake. Once the cake was finished, several people said their goodbyes. Before we knew it, the only ones left were Jeanette and us. She led the last of the guests out the front door before returning with some towels and turning on the hot tub.

"I would suggest that you two go for a swim first. Let the hot tub get up to temperature. Once you get in there, take it easy. Your heart rate can climb drastically when you're doing the hanky-panky in that heat." Jeanette approached and pulled us into a three-way hug before saying, "I'm so happy for you two. Have a great time on your honeymoon. Do everything that I wouldn't do!" Jeanette hugged us again before heading inside for the night.

After we watched her go inside, Mary and I headed down to the pool. It was already dark out, so neither of us thought for a second before stripping. We walked in the shallow end while holding hands until we were waist-deep. We pressed into each other and made-out like a couple of teenagers for some time. I slowly pushed Mary toward the edge.

Once my hands, which were busy groping her plump ass, hit the side, I lifted her onto the rim. She was a little startled at first, but quickly forgave me when I pressed my face into her vagina. I sucked and nibbled on her outer labia for some time as she moaned thoughtlessly.

"This feels fantastic, but I don't understand what it has to do sex in the water."

Stopping momentarily, I replied, "We'll get to that later. Right now, I just want to enjoy pleasing and tasting you."

"Okay, please away."

I went back to her lips and memorized every little nuance of their shape and feel. Working my way closer to her center, I occasionally grazed her distended clit. Her ambrosia was free-flowing now, and I relished every drop. Mary was still sitting up but had a good grip on my shoulders as her climax approached. Her moans were increasing in volume even though she was trying hard to suppress them. I started pressing inside her with my tongue, and that's when she had her first orgasm.

urdirtyneighbour
Online Now!
Lush Cams
urdirtyneighbour

Mary released a guttural growl as she gripped the back of my head and leaked all over my face. When her convulsions eased, she pushed me back a little and slipped into the pool. Once we were face to face, Mary started licking her cum from my chin and cheeks.

I let her enjoy her own tasty juices before slipping my arms under her knees. Spreading her wide, I pressed slowly into her sodden box. "Oh, that feels good," Mary sang.

"The key is to take it slow. Underwater, it's difficult to maintain lubrication. With that in mind, we take it easy, and you let me know right away if it hurts!"

"Okay, mmm... I really love you, Sam."

"I love you too, Mary. You are way too sexy!"

We took our time and kept the pace slow. We were both in that twilight pre-orgasmic state and could have stayed there all night. That is until Mary begged, "Can we go to the hot tub now? I'm getting a little cold."

"Certainly, my wife," I replied as I carried her out of the pool in the same position. Mary was still impaled on me, and my arms were still under her knees. She pressed into my chest with her arms around my neck. We leisurely traipsed toward the tub. Once we were there, I released one arm to hold onto the rail as I lowered us into the steamy water.

"Oh, that feels fantastic!" Mary exclaimed

Once we were settled in, I began pushing into her again. The pace was still reduced, but we both enjoyed it tremendously. So much so that we both started to peak simultaneously. There wasn't too much noise as our faces were mashed together in a never-ending tongue swapping. I raised us out of the hot tub for a few minutes as I was getting quite over-heated.

As my heart rate slowed, we slipped back into the warmth and continued to make-out. Pulling back a little, Mary grinned, "So that's how it's done," before pressing her lips back into mine. We cuddled in the warmth for a while longer before deciding that we should probably go get packed.

We drove to my house, and I made short work of gathering my things for the trip. Twenty minutes later, we were headed back to Mary's house, where she simply pulled her packed bags out of her closet. We got undressed and settled into bed to canoodle and talk. "So, are we getting picked up here, or are we leaving a car at the airport?" I questioned.

"We're getting picked up at six am, so I've set the alarm for five. That ought to give us plenty of time to shower and get some coffee. I figured that we'd just grab a bite in the first-class lounge while we wait for our flight. Does that sound good to you, hubby?"

"First class, huh. I like your thinking, wifey! Well, you've answered all my other questions, so what shall we do now?"

"Cuddle up to me and get some rest. You're going to need it since I want to join the mile-high club, there and back!"

We spooned tightly and whispered, 'I love you's' before slipping off into a restful sleep.

* * * * *

The alarm woke us both, and Mary turned it off before turning back to kiss me. She slid out of bed and headed for the kitchen while I headed for the bathroom. Once the water was going, I hopped in and did a quick scrub of the vital areas before hopping out and drying off. Mary appeared just as I was brushing my teeth and grabbed my cock. She started kissing my face all around my toothbrush before jumping into the shower just as I grabbed her butt.

I finished my teeth and then quickly dressed. Heading into the kitchen, I found two cups on the counter as the coffee pot was finishing its percolation. I poured us each a cup and added the necessary ingredients before taking them to the bathroom.

Mary was a vision of beauty as she stepped out from behind the curtain. I handed her a cup and stared at her as she took a few sips. As she gave the cup back to me, it broke my gaze. "Can I just say that I truly am the luckiest man today. I'm married to a stunning lady who is also intelligent and incredibly sensuous. Thank you for choosing me, Mary."

She stepped toward me and wrapped her damp nude form around me as we kissed. Moving back after a minute with tears in her eyes, Mary said, "I only wish I'd done this sooner. I love you so much, and I don't want to waste another minute away from you. Now let me get ready so that we can get this honeymoon started."

I released her, and she set about her morning ritual of lotions and some light makeup. I caught a glimpse of her in a short white summer dress with purple flowers. She was absolutely stunning!

It was about five forty-five when there was a knock on the door. Mary was ready, but making the bed, so I answered the door. It was the driver looking for our luggage, so I handed him a couple of bags and followed him out with the rest. Once the bags were handled, I went back in for Mary. She was already on her way, so we grabbed our jackets and hopped in the Towncar.

As we were snuggled up next to each other, I whispered, "I can't wait to get there and show you off on a nude beach."

"I can't wait until you fuck me on a nude beach, hubby."

We cuddled for the short trip to the airport. Once there, the driver grabbed a skycap to handle our bags. Mary tipped the driver when I wasn't looking, so I took care of the skycap once he brought our bags to the check-in desk. We moved quickly since we were so early. We breezed through security, thanks again to Mary.

She convinced me a few years ago to get pre-screened through TSA. Once we arrived at the restaurant, Mary excused herself and headed for the lady's room. Upon returning, she put her hand in mine to give me her panties as she sat down next to me.

To be sexily continued...

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments