Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My poker friends and I were in a bar having a drink.

"Go on, ask him," Ken said, nudging Ron in the arm.

Ron looked nervous, but so did Ken. Greg and Rob, the other two in our group, did too.

"Ask me what?" I inquired.

Ron cleared his throat, "Is it okay if we play at your place again this week?" he asked nervously.

"I don't see why not, but why not your place. It is your turn, isn't it?" I asked Ron.

"You know damn well why," Ron said.

I knew why. At the last game, Pat wore a white blouse and no bra. The blouse was transparent enough to see the outline of Pat's breasts. Particularly her areola.

"Let me get this straight. You perverts want to play at my place because you think you are going to see my wife's tits," I asked while trying to hold back from laughing.

"When you put it like that it sounds sleazy, but yes, that's the plan," Ron admitted. "God, there isn't much chance of our wives wearing what Pat does. That blouse was amazing, and no bra to boot. Particularly Edna. Hell, I can't remember the last time I saw hers."

Ron is the eldest in our little group at sixty-four. Edna, his wife, is five years older. The guys and I have heard many tales of Ron and Edna's sex life. If you believe Ron, Edna couldn't get enough of Ron's dick. Not now, though.

I told the guy's I would have a word with Pat. Ron said they didn't want that because it would be embarrassing for them. He suggested a few subtle hints to Pat.

My subtle hint was to tell Pat the boys wanted to see her tits.

Pat laughed, "I don't see that being a problem, but do you think I should go further?" Pat asked.

I asked Pat what she was thinking, and she told me maybe she should let them have a feel or something.

"And what if that is only the start, and they want more?" I asked.

Pat grinned cheekily. "They are nice guys. I am amenable and open to anything."

"You mean your legs are," I joked.

I told Pat I didn't mind, but I stressed to her she couldn't have favorites. Whatever she did with one, she had to be willing to do with the others.

Pat's reply was admirable. She said, "I am sure I can take all five of you and you again when they leave."

I slid my hand along Pat's thigh and up her skirt. There were no panties, only a sopping wet pussy at the top. Pat and I fucked on the living room floor, fully clothed. We stripped each other on the way to the bedroom and did it again.

When poker night came, I wasn't sure what would happen except Pat would make the evening pleasant for my friends. We were sat and ready to deal the first hand when Ron asked where Pat was. I told him she would be down soon and not to worry.

There was a communal groan when Pat finally walked in. She was wearing another see-through blouse, but she had a bra on underneath. I could see the disappointment on all the guy's faces.

Nothing happened until we took a break. Pat replenished our beers, leaving Ron until last. After placing his beer on the table, Pat asked Ron why everyone seemed gloomy. He looked confused and a little worried when she did.

"Could it be because I am wearing too much for your liking? Last week I was naughty. I wore that white blouse, and I forgot to put a bra on. Why didn't you tell me you could see through it? You enjoyed seeing my breasts, didn't you?" Pat asked.

I wondered if the other's cocks stiffened the way mine did.

Ron mumbled something I didn't hear. Pat looked at me and smirked, and then she told Ron it was okay for him to undo her blouse.

It took some time because his hands were shaking, but he managed. Pat removed her blouse and turned her back to Ron, "My bra too, please, Ron," she said.

Ron glanced at me, and I nodded my approval.

Pat turned to face us after Ron had unfastened her bra. We could see the bottom part of her breasts. Including a bit of areola, now her breasts were out of their cups.

"Take it off," I told Ron.

Ron's eyes darted at me again briefly. Then he slid Pat's bra straps over her shoulders and down her arms. Pat let her bra fall to the floor and proudly stood bare-breasted in front of us.

"I hope you like them, Ron. And you too, boys," Pat asked, lifting her breasts slightly with her hands.

"Fuck, yes," Ron blurted out, and then he apologized for using the 'F' word.

"Don't be sorry, Ron. 'Fuck yes,' was the perfect response. Would you like to touch them?" Pat offered

Pat stepped closer to Ron, and he placed his hands on Pat's breasts. She let him have a good feel and a tweak of her nipples. Then she went around the table and let the others have their turn.

Ken was the last, and he asked if he could suck on Pat's nipple. "Sure," Pat told him. There was grumbling around the table. Pat told them if they had asked, they could have.

Pat cut Ken's enjoyment short and stood by my side. She whispered for me to unzip her skirt. While I did, she asked, "I hope none of you have anything against hairy pussies, because mine is."

I pulled on the hem of Pat's skirt. It fell to the floor, leaving Pat wearing only a black garter belt and stockings.

"Are you guy's satisfied, or would you like something more?" Pat asked.

Ron was the one that spoke up, "Like what?" he asked.

"Well, Ron," Pat said. "Why don't you sit on the sofa, and let me suck your cock. That is a good place to start."

Ron almost ran to the couch. Pat knelt between his legs and got his dick out. I was worried to begin with because Ron's cock was flaccid. I shouldn't have. Pat's mouth soon had it at attention.

"Fuck her, Ron," Greg shouted out.

Pat slurped her lips off Ron's dick, "You can if you want, but here. In front of your friends and my husband."

"Climb on," Ron said excitedly.

"Come closer, boys, so you get a good view. I don't want you thinking this is some sort of trick," Pat told everyone.

We all moved and sat as close as we could in front of the couch. Pat straddled Ron with her back to him, and we watched Ron's cock disappear into Pat's hungry cunt.

ChloeSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeSmith

Ron put his arms around Pat and held her tits firm as Pat bounced on his dick. Her juices flowed, coating Ron's cock. He groaned and then shouted, "Fuuuuck."

We could tell by Ron's face he was shooting his cum into Pat.

"Who is next?" Pat asked when she dismounted Ron.

Greg's cock was the next into Pat's pussy, and then Ken had his turn.

Rob was next, but he and I shared Pat between us. He fucked Pat while she sucked my dick. We exchanged holes several times before I shot my load into Pat. Rob's was the fifth load of cum Pat had pumped into her cunt.

The guy's left more than happy.

Pat was true to her word. She took me upstairs and fucked me. When my dick entered her, there was a squelching noise. It was my friends' cum making way for my cock.

Three days before our next game, Ron rang me and said he couldn't make it. He was going away on business. "Tell Pat not to put out. I don't want those bastards getting their end away when I can't."

I lied to Ron and said I would, but I knew Pat had plans for the boys.

The following day Edna rang to ask if we were still on for poker at her place. It should have been Ron and her turn to host the game. I explained it didn't seem right seeing how Ron was away, but Edna insisted.

The other guys weren't happy. They were looking forward to another session with Pat. When I told Pat, she was disappointed too. However, she suggested we try to finish early and come back to our place for some fun.

Poker night arrived. We were all at Ron's place, chatting and having a drink before we started. Edna looked good in her floral dress. I always thought she carried her years well.

We were sitting at the table. Edna welcomed us and said there was something she wanted to say before we began the game. "Ron is your friend, and there is something he has been neglecting, and I thought you might help."

We looked at each other. Worried something was wrong.

"Anything," Greg said. "Tell us what you want us to do."

"It's me he has been neglecting. I need a really good fucking," Edna said. As if it was a perfectly normal request.

We glanced at each other, stunned by Edna's confession. There were a couple of wry smiles between us.

"I thought one of you might stay. After, sort of thing," Edna stuttered. She was obviously getting nervous.

"Well, Edna, it depends," Rob said. Edna wanted to know on what. "On how desperate you are," Rob replied.

Edna tried to clarify her situation and play it down, "It has been too long since I had a decent fuck. You guys are younger, and I assume, better equipped to satisfy me. Ron can't keep up with me anymore."

Rob elected himself spokesman, "You have two choices. The first is you choose one of us, and the rest will leave..."

Before Rob finished, Edna said, "I can't choose. Look, I know this will make me look bad, but I don't mind which one of you it is." Then Edna asked what the second option was.

"We all stay and fuck you. One at a time or as a group, your choice," Rob elaborated.

Edna put her hands to her cheeks, "Oh my god. That sounds amazing, but what if I can't handle four men at once."

I told Edna she could. Probably twice over. She smiled, "Why not. I'll give it a go. What do you want me to do?"

"Take your clothes off. Let us see what you look like, and you can start by sucking our cocks," Greg told Edna.

Edna's dress was on the floor before any of us had our dicks out. Next was her bra, revealing a nice but a little saggy pair of tits. Then Edna stepped out of her panties and showed us her shaved pussy. She did a twirl and bent over when Greg told her to. She also spread her ass cheeks when Ken said he wanted to see her pussy.

"Wow," Greg said. "Look how wet it is. I can't believe Ron's not fucking that."

"Maybe I should skip sucking your cock, and you stick this in me," Edna said, standing close to Greg and grabbing hold of his dick. "I don't want to brag, but I know you will enjoy being in there."

That was all the invitation Greg wanted, "Over the table," he ordered Edna.

Edna screamed, "Fuck, yes," when Greg unceremoniously thrust his cock balls deep into Edna's cunt. She continued to screech with each thrust from Greg.

Ken, Rob, and I watched Greg pound Edna's pussy for a while before we joined in. We shared Edna between us, not letting her get used to a particular cock. At any given moment, Edna didn't know who was pumping her pussy. She only had an idea who was fucking her mouth at the same time.

Rob was the first into Edna's ass. I went in next, and then Ken. Edna had no qualms swallowing the cock she knew had bum fucked her.

Greg sat on the sofa and got Edna on his lap to ass fucked her. Edna had the idea she wanted Ken in her pussy. They repositioned, and Edna enjoyed two cocks. One in her ass, the other in her cunt. Between squirms, Edna asked for a cock in her mouth. Rob obliged and fucked Edna's mouth, and then I had a turn.

We used Edna as our fuck toy until, one by one, we came inside her. That is except for Ken. He was the last and pulled out of Edna's pussy, and shot his load into her mouth.

As we left, Edna couldn't thank us enough. She said she was willing to have us as a group or separately anytime she could arrange it.

As we walked to our cars, we all agreed Edna was fine fuck. Especially when we took her age into account, and the four of us were going to take her up on her generous offer.

Ken said it was late, and he should be going home. I told him Pat was expecting us. Rob and Greg apologized and said they should too. Their wives wouldn't understand them being any later than they already were.

On my drive home, I had a funny feeling in my stomach. My instinct was correct.

Pat was NOT happy I was the only one.

Published 
Written by Breastman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments