Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Raunchy Wives: The Newbie

"Feisty new member joins wives’ sex-chat group"

56
16 Comments 16
8.7k Views 8.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"The next chapter will be “The Party”."

Heather was excited to have been invited to her new group’s pool afternoon. The dress-code was bikini-top and shorts. She had heard that at such gatherings much wine was consumed, and that the chat was decidedly raunchy.

Jane, blonde and sometimes foul-mouthed, was the host. The others were Maria (Italian, short, and possessing very large tits), Cassandra (a sexy Brit) and Belinda. Belinda was a tall slim Californian. Somehow Heather just wondered if Belinda’s libido maybe didn’t match that of most of the other women. All were in their late thirties.

It was warm and sunny. As she wandered down the long driveway to the back of the house, she could hear giggling and glasses clinking. Gathered around the pool, her four new friends were topless; Jane and Cassandra had delightfully erect nipples.

“Welcome newbie,” shouted Jane. “Grab a glass of wine and then get your fucking top off and show us your wares. I’d say yours will be next in size after the Italian slut.”

Slightly self-consciously Heather slipped her top off. Cassandra stared at Heather’s protruding nipples and said, “Mm just the kind I enjoy watching my husband suck. He’ll cum really quickly tonight when I describe them to him. Nearly as quickly as that time you jerked him off at the beach shack, Maria. I loved watching that.”

Maria had her hand down the front of her pants, masturbating gently while listening to this. “I enjoyed it too Cassandra, though he did cum rather quickly. Well-hung, and a nice big sticky load, all over my knockers. I’d love to suck him off some other time.”

“Show the new chick your mega Milanese clit, Maria,” drawled Belinda.

Maria dropped her shorts and panties to reveal her thick jet-black bush. Below, her clit protruded unbelievably penis-like between her labia.

“That must have been a big hit with the Italian boys back in the day,” said Heather.

“Yeah, I went through a brief stage at high-school of making guys come by rubbing their cock against it. That all fell through when I dated Big Bruno. Bruno actually wasn’t all that tall, but once we started petting in the backseat the reason for the nickname became evident.”

Maria swallowed some more chilled wine, and continued. “I took my top and bra off without prompting. His nipple sucking and biting made me incredibly wet, and I could feel my clit engorging. His beautiful uncircumcised cock still rates as one of the hugest I have sampled. I managed a few rubs on my clit but then succumbed to the overwhelming urge to have it inside me. He was quite experienced, and alternated the pace and depths of his thrusts very skilfully. I was very inexperienced and came very noisily in no time at all. Then his thrusts became incredibly deep. I became even wetter, and came a second time just as he shot his huge load.”

Heather heard a sudden uncontrolled moan, and turned to see Jane blushing at being sprung with her hand down the front of her own panties rubbing furiously. “You fucking bitch Maria. I can never resist giving myself a climax when you tell that story,” said Jane.

Then after a few sips of wine to restore her equilibrium, Jane said to Heather, “Now as an initiation ritual, newbie, we need you to tell us about your last session with a cock other than your husband’s. Make it raunchy so we all get nice and wet.”

Heather didn’t need to hesitate. Her last such session was very recent.

“My last episode was a month ago. I went to visit an old college friend, Wendy, in Sydney. Her husband was away, so as we have done before we went to a particular pub for a spot of cougaring. We both have a penchant for fucking guys about a decade younger.”

Heather could remember this escapade in lurid detail. “We both wore very low tops and short skirts. In no time a couple of tall young hunks with promising bulges in their trousers gravitated to us and bought a round of drinks. The taller guy, Pete, soon brazenly complimented Wendy on her cleavage. Wendy made it clear that when we we went back to the house Pete would get a proper look. My guy was called Dave.”

Belinda interrupted. “I always found that the problem with cougaring was that the young guys would cum too soon and leave me frustrated.”

“I have a way of dealing with that, Belinda,” Heather replied. “I’ll tell you soon how I ensured I had plenty of time to spend enjoying Dave’s lovely big cock thrusting in my juicy cunt. But first, a bit more about the build-up.”

More wine was produced, while Heather continued. “When we decided it was nearly time to go back to Wendy’s place, she headed for the pub bathroom, tilting her head for me to follow. There was a large private cubicle. She locked the door behind us. To my amazement she pulled her skirt up, whipped her scanty knickers off, and produced a huge dildo from her handbag.”

“I gave my dildo a good workout this morning,” interrupted Cassandra. “I came twice, in anticipation of our usual raunchy Wednesday afternoon chat.”

“Slut,” giggled Jane and Maria, in unison. They clinked glasses.

“Wendy told me that she was incredibly horny,” said Heather. “She’d already had a quick feel inside Pete’s jeans. His cock was gigantic. She told me that she didn’t want to climax too quickly when she took Pete home for a fuck, so she needed me to give her a quick cum now with her oversized dildo.”

“So are you bi, Heather?” queried Cassandra.

“I’m mainly into cock, but I can be a little flexible,” Heather replied.

“That could be promising,” murmured Cassandra, as she continued casually rubbing Jane’s congested aroused vulva through her panties. “You tell a good yarn, Heather. You have made our host’s cunt juices soak right through her knickers.” Jane moaned contentedly.

Heather continued her tale. “I’d given Wendy the occasional helping hand before. This night I briefly slipped two fingers into her gushing pussy, and gave her a few thrusts. I found even that brief feel very arousing. Then I switched to fucking her with the dildo. Her moans turned to a shriek as she climaxed, with a huge shudder after barely a dozen strokes. It was incredibly raunchy doing that while other women came in and out of adjacent cubicles. Wendy made no attempt to control her randy cries. Anyway, after that, we took our two young studs back to Wendy’s place.”

Heather paused and held her wine glass up for Maria to replenish. Maria lightly brushed a finger across Heather’s taut left nipple and said, “I bet your young guy gave these a great work-over that night, you slut.”

Heather felt herself moisten at Maria’s touch, and replied, “Yes, they were a bit sore afterwards, but his firm nipple-pulling reminded me of the technique of a young German stud I picked up in my early twenties in a Berlin night-club. What an insatiable huge cock he had. However, that’s a story for another time.”

Heather resumed. “Back at Wendy’s place we sent the guys into the living-room to put some music on, while we organised drinks. Wendy’s panties remained in her handbag from our pub escapade. She urged me to get mine off too, to have a nice surprise ready when Dave’s hand was ready to wander.”

Heather could feel her pussy moistening some more as she noted the attention her new slutty friends were giving her evolving story. “The other raunchy surprise Wendy had planned for the guys became evident when, in the kitchen, she peeled off her top and bra, freeing her stunning huge bouncy boobs. Her nipples were erect; her areolae were huge and dark. I followed suit. We each took a tray of drinks back to the living-room, and Pete and Dave were treated to the sight of two smirking mature topless waitresses, slightly pendulous tits jiggling jauntily, clearly ready for some action.”

“I often used the no-panties trick as an arousing surprise on first-dates in college days,” said Jane.

SondraRiddl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SondraRiddl

“I’ll try it next time I have a one-nighter on a work trip,” said Cassandra, who now had her hand inside Jane’s knickers. “Now tell us about these young studs’ dicks.”

Heather continued. “I sat opposite Dave at first, and let my skirt ride up. I briefly spread my legs. That glimpse was enough to make Dave’s jaw drop, his pupils dilate and his bulge protrude. There was some sexy banter from the lads about the merits of older women’s tits. Then Pete dropped his eyes and stared at the well-practised view Wendy was providing. As Pete stared he lewdly advised us how he liked the way older women often preferred not to shave, unlike the younger sluts he usually picked up. Wendy became very aroused hearing this kind of chat while a young stud stared at her gorgeous thick jet black bush, and welcoming vulva. Pete smirked when he noted the wetness that Wendy could not control.”

“There’s plenty of uncontrolled wetness around the pool just now,” purred Cassandra, very contentedly.

“My randy friend and I soon tired of banter” said the newbie. “Clearly everyone wanted to get at it, so Wendy and I stopped providing teasing glimpses, and moved to sit next to our respective guys. Each couple started kissing passionately. I lifted Dave’s T-shirt so that he could feel my tits against his muscular chest. I unzipped him and exposed his wonderful cock. It wasn’t the longest I’ve had, but certainly one of the thickest. My favourite kind.”

“Yes, thick is great,” moaned Jane, as Cassandra continued to finger her. Maria was tugging away on her own huge clit, and even Belinda was gently masturbating.

Heather continued. “After a brief stroke of Dave’s gorgeous young cock I glanced across to see if Wendy was doing the same with Pete’s. Never a slow mover, she already was sucking vigorously on his prodigiously long dick. I was pleased to see that it was not as thick as Dave’s. I looked forward to a wine-primed review over lunch the next day. Wendy and I would have our usual debate about the merits of thick versus long, just as we had been doing since high-school double dates, when we would competitively give guys hand-jobs at the drive-in movies.”

“Better still, thick and long” smirked Maria.

Heather went on. “Dave gave me some great nipple play, briefly. But then, obviously conscious of my no-panties state, he moved to my clit. He pulled on it expertly, base to tip, making me extraordinarily wet.He took his trousers and jocks off, and moved to roll on top of me for a fuck. He was so aroused there was no chance of him lasting long once inside.”

“So Belinda, this is where I employed my usual trick to ensure an eventual prolonged screw. I gently pushed him away, produced a tube of lubricant from my handbag, and applied the lube liberally to my tits and his cock. I positioned him appropriately, and began to rub his throbbing cock over my tits, with plenty of to-and-fro in a thrusting action between them. This seemed to drive him crazy.”

Belinda was quietly moaning.

“Dave’s thrusting action between my well-oiled tits became more frenzied. Then to finish him off, I gave his ultra-sensitive frenulum the lightest of teasing strokes with my very erect left nipple. Thirty seconds of that, and a couple of firm tugs, and he exploded, his huge load squirting all over my tits and throat. Wendy stopped slurping away on Pete’s giant dick, chortled, shook her head and said something about it being the oldest trick in the book. Then she lead Pete to the bedroom. It was great again seeing a young guy walk round with a huge near-vertical erection. By the time guys reach our husbands’ age their erect angle is not so upright.”

Belinda shrieked as she climaxed. “Great story, newbie,” said Jane, who had herself had just experienced another orgasm, courtesy of Cassandra’s crafty fingering. “Belinda doesn’t often cum at these Wednesday afternoon sessions. And today she has learned that when cougaring, give the young stud a quick cum non-vaginally so he’ll last well when he eventually fucks you. Now finish off by telling us how that happened.”

Heather resumed. “After a very brief break, I started to stroke his lovely huge balls, and told him it was time to get his lovely cock ready for my juicy cunt. Younger guys love it when their cougar uses vulgar language. Then I slipped his dick in my mouth, and alternated quite firm sucking with some exotic frenulum licking. As I noted before, his frenulum was ultra-sensitive, and he couldn’t control his moans. He took no time to become completely stiff.”

The memory made Heather’s very erect nipples tingle in a way she just loved. “Then it was time for some raunchy but controlled fucking. I made him frequently change position, teasing him at each change. I taught him the ten strokes technique. Ten strokes missionary, ten from behind, ten sitting on his knee, and then, a bonus for me, ten licks doing sixty-nine. I cheated a bit and pushed the sixty-nine out to twenty instead of ten. I just had to have more of his clit-licking. These younger guys are superb at oral sex. I expect they practise the technique much more in their teens than was the case in our era.”

“Tell me about it,” groaned Jane. “I wish I’d had more when I was young. Still, I always love it when Cassandra licks me out.”

“The teasing in-between shaftings involved rubbing cock against clit, sending stud and cougar into ecstasy waiting for the next ten strokes.” Heather relished describing this experience to the aroused group. “After a couple of cycles through each position, we settled for me on my side, with Dave working my nipples over while thrusting his lovely cock into me from behind - more ecstasy.”

More wine was poured. Belinda gulped hers enthusiastically. Heather carried on. “Then we heard some loud snoring from the bedroom. Wendy had consumed plenty of alcohol, and had crashed after an extensive shagging from Pete. Next, Pete wandered back into the lounge, naked, his beautiful long cock dangling flaccidly, heavily coated with Wendy’s dried juices.”

“He started to stiffen when he saw Dave thrusting into me,” said Heather. “He was impressed with how elongated my nipples had become with Dave’s wonderful technique. I asked Pete to kneel on the couch with his cock near my face. I took it in my mouth and it rapidly stiffened. I’ve always loved the taste of another woman’s juices on a cock. Especially the times I’ve tasted someone on my husband’s cock.”

Maria had been still tugging her clit in a controlled way, but this horny talk took her over the top, making her climax noisily.

“I must confess I’ve always loved having two dicks in my mouth in the one night,” said Heather.

“Better, three or four,” smirked Maria, clearly speaking from experience.

Heather finished her story. ”Pete quickly became over-aroused at having a randy cougar sucking him, while his friend was ramming her from behind. His control wasn’t good - he soon shot a load into my mouth. My control suddenly lapsed too. I was very aroused at tasting a young stud’s semen for the first time in years, and I had a lovely cum, ecstatically calling out various obscenities. Dave soon followed suit, grunting as he ejaculated vigorously into my welcoming moist cunt. Then I lapsed into an exhausted sleep, with a gorgeous stud on either side of me, each gently caressing one of my well-pummelled tits.”

The girls wound up the afternoon with some more wine, and some more sexual banter. When it was time to go, Jane walked Heather to the door. “Thanks for the reminder of the joys of the tit-job Heather,” said Jane. “My husband used to love them. I haven’t given him one for ages, but I will tonight.”

Jane slipped an invitation card into Heather’s bikini top. “Now the girls all want you and your husband to come to our next party in a few weeks. The dress-code is shorts for the guys and low tops (usually only for a while) for the women. A bit of moving around among various partners has often been known to occur. I’ll just let you know that although Belinda’s husband is not particularly tall, he is very well-endowed, and he doesn’t get as much at home as he would like. Food for thought. See you then.”

Published 
Written by mzay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments