Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shagging For Scotland - Part 3

"Despite the damp Scottish weather outside, thing just get hotter inside."

41
6 Comments 6
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words

I was jolted awake by the sound of the alarm next to the bed. Something that very rarely ever happened to me, I am a natural early riser, one of nature’s Larks.

Kirsty reached over and silenced it. “I’m sorry, I’ve got a really busy day today and need to be in early; that’s why I got you up here early last night and had my way with you.” She said with a smile as she leaned over and kissed me.

It had been an epic night of shagging between two people who were very turned on with each other. I had fucked Kirsty in her bum twice and her cunt afterwards.  I pushed back the duvet to admire her naked body, her freshly waxed fanny lips were still puffy & swollen from last night’s energetic copulation.

“I need to get started, so I’m off to the shower. By all means, have a wank if you want one, but I have a car booked in an hour.”

With that, she got up and headed for the shower.

I lay in bed for a minute, luxuriating in the warm bed with the smell of last night’s sex in the air. I didn’t need a wank; my cock could do with a rest.

When Kirsty emerged from the shower, I was amazed at how quickly she got ready for work. Panties, bra, and hold-up stockings went on. The lingerie was purple, and the hold-ups had purple embroidery at the top. A crisp white blouse was next, followed by a tasteful silver neckless. the final touches were a grey pencil skirt and a matching jacket which she carried downstairs.

I quickly sluiced myself in the shower and then made the bed, folding the duvet down to allow the sheets, which were still damp with sweat and cum, a chance to air out.

As I came downstairs, I could smell good coffee brewing. Kirsty had put on an apron and was standing over the stove making porridge.

“How are you feeling?” I asked.

“My bum is a little tender, but tender in a good way. I offered it to you, and you didn’t disappoint. Other than that, I feel blissfully well-fucked; it’s been a while since a man left me feeling this way.” Kirsty knew just what to say to make a man feel like a King.

“Do you have any plans?” she asked.

I looked out of the window and saw that it was raining steadily.

“That’s Scotland for you,” Kirsty observed. “You are welcome to join me in Edinburgh, or whatever appeals. It would be nice if you could stay for the weekend; that would give us a chance really get to know each other.”

“I have no plans and yes, a weekend with you would be nice, I would like that. I might just stay here and have a look at Dunfermline.”

“It’s a small place; it won’t take you long.”

“Is there anything I can do for you while you are at work? Can I get the shopping in? It will save time tomorrow.”

“You would do that?” Kirsty asked.

“It would be a pleasure and that way we can spend more time together at the weekend. How about I cook dinner tonight? Would that be OK?’

“That would be lovely, It’s been ages since someone cooked for me here. You can pick up most things in the big supermarket, and there is a good butcher on the High Street. I will send you my shopping list from my phone when I am in the car.” Kirsty sounded genuinely grateful.

“Actually, if you are going to the High Street, could you drop my black suit off at the dry cleaners? I think there is some dried cum on the jacket. Remember our first night in the hotel when I pushed my finger into your bum? You shot a massive load, and I think some of it got as far as the chair with my jacket on it. Not bad for a man of your age.”

“How could I forget,” I admitted, remembering the absolute sensation of Kirsty’s probing finger. I stood and made sure that Kirsty could see that she was making me hard. My cock was visibly swollen through my jeans.

“You are going to have to wank that one off if you need to, I need to concentrate. I really need to put those fuckwits from London back in their box before they fuck up anything else and start to lose us real money and reputation with our clients” For the first time, I saw Kirsty’s steely side; she knew what she was doing.

“Keep in touch throughout the day, and I will cook something that can be ready whenever. Do you have any wine preferences?” I asked.

“Merlot, Malbec, or Riocha with red meat, something lighter and Italian if you are cooking chicken or fish.” Kirsty checked her briefcase, iPad and phone, just as a taxi pulled up outside.

“There is one key for the front door; the spare is in the hall table by the door. The whole house locks from the keypad outside. The code is 6969; it reminds me of when I’m with my lady-friend.” With that, Kirsty kissed me on the lips, gave my cock a gentle squeeze and headed out for her taxi.

“See you later.” I watched her go, her bum looked amazing in her business suit. What a find she was.

Kirsty was as good as her word, and within minutes a copy of her shopping list appeared on my phone; she said she had also sent it to the printer in her home office. Within a minute of turning the printer on, it started to spew out paper, but not what I expected. There were some printouts of tickets for the last trip to London, but what caught my eye was a receipt from Britain’s most well-known online sex shop. Kirsty had ordered a double-ended dildo, a couple of bottles of lube, and something called a Feeldoe, which looked obscene. She was clearly stocking up for the next time she saw her Italian lover. Finally, the shopping list emerged.

It took me fifteen minutes to check what Kirsty would need in her well-organised kitchen.

Outside, it was still hammering down, so I called a cab to take me into the town centre. My first stop was an outdoor store to get a better quality rain jacket; if I was going to live in Scotland, I would need one. The young man who helped me choose actually said that I would need three so that I could wear one while the other two were drying out. I wasn’t sure if he was having a laugh or being deadly serious.

I dropped Kirsty’s suit at the dry cleaner, she spotted the stain in seconds and clearly knew what it was but remained discreet. She also knew whose suit it was because she filled out Kirsty’s name without asking me. Her knowing smile told me that she had guessed I was the source of the stains.

I found the butcher, and, after a quick chat, settled on a joint of beef from a farm up near Aberdeen, the meat looked amazing. The butcher told me to cook it slowly at low heat for several hours.

Just before I headed to the supermarket, I spotted a small shop that sold oils and candles. It smelled delicious, so I picked up a bottle of massage oil and a scented candle.

The supermarket was easy, and I got everything I needed including some rolls and pastries for breakfast in the morning. There was a taxi rank at the supermarket, so I got one back to Kirsty’s. It was still raining hard.

I put the beef out to get it to room temperature before starting to cook it. I sorted out the vegetables to accompany it and put everything else away. I looked at the clock; it was just before noon. I had time for a nice long wank.

I stripped off and lay on Kirsty’s bed. I applied some lube to my cock and began to pleasure myself while remembering everything I had done with Kirsty in the last 36 hours. It didn’t take me long to get hard.

Smiley_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Smiley_Bae

It felt deliciously decedent to be wanking in Kirsty’s bed, so I decided to prolong my pleasure. I fetched my iPad and logged onto my Lush Stories account, and sent messages to two women friends telling them in salacious detail all about my exploits with Kirsty. I also mentioned that I was wanking,  just in case either were online at the moment.

Lush is a community of like-minded people with mostly open minds. I had never met either of my friends and probably never would, but I knew all about their sex lives or lack of sex lives. I had seen pictures of them both naked and of them using sex toys. I masturbated with both of them while we chatted on Skype or WhatsApp. One lived in South Africa, the other in the mid-west of the United States.

As it happened, my South African friend saw the message; she was on a business trip to Durban and staying in a hotel. She said that she was between meetings and would be back in her room in fifteen minutes. My friend was in her late forties and was married to a man who appeared to have lost interest in her sexually, so she was very frustrated.

We had met on Lush and appeared to have similar tastes. I shared with her my frustrations of having briefly experienced delicious sexual freedoms after my divorce, only for them to be stymied by the lockdowns and the pandemic. One thing led to another, and before long, we were chatting on Skype while both masturbating thousands of miles apart. Sunday mornings, when her husband played golf, became a regular for us. Sometimes to add even more spice to our relationship, we would turn our phone cameras on and watch each other. She loved watching me wank until I spurted, and I really enjoyed watching various toys sliding in and out of her smooth cunt.

I put my iPad down, dribbled some more lube onto my cock and resumed my wank, slowly starting from the base and working my way upwards. I wasn’t in a hurry to cum, and it felt naughty to be doing it in Kirsty’s bed. The bed I had fucked her in last night.

My wanking was interrupted by a ping from my iPad; my friend in Durban told me that she was back in her room naked and on the bed. She was delighted to see that room service had already been but took the precaution of hanging a do not disturb sign on the door. She wanted to know everything I had done with Kirsty since meeting her on the plane. She wanted details, graphic details. She also informed me that she already had a glass dildo in her and was stimulating her clit with a vibrator.

I told her everything in great detail while I pumped my cock until I erupted with a massive orgasm. Some of my cum landed on my belly, and some on the bedsheets beside me. My friend confirmed that her practised two-toy technique had allowed her to cum more than once while listening to the details of my adventures with Kirsty.

At my age, a daytime wank often leaves me drowsy and dreamy, and I must have dozed off. When I woke, I realised I had slept for an hour which wasn’t really surprising considering my exertions of the last two nights.

Feeling rested and relaxed, I headed downstairs to start preparing the meal I had planned. The beef went into the oven, and I prepared all of the veg so that all I would need to do was finish them off when I knew what time we would be eating. I knew not to contact Kirsty because I could tell she was going to have a tough day at work. Outside, it was still raining.

At about 5 pm, I got a message from Kirsty saying that at the end of the day, the fuckwits in London had realised that she was deadly serious and that it was time to fall into line. A battle was avoided after a day of pointless posturing. She was heading home, and in order to avoid the Friday queues for the road bridges, she would take the train. I said I would run a bath for her and have it ready if she messaged me from the station.

Kirsty got into Dunfermline forty minutes later, and I went upstairs to start her bath. I got the oils I had bought in town earlier ready to add to it.

Kirsty arrived home drenched but said that the walk in the rain was restorative and it had helped her unwind from her day. I helped her with her raincoat, which she hung up in the porch.  I then got some hangers for her business suit. Soon Kirsty was standing in front of me in her lingerie and stockings.

“Take your bra off.” Kirsty did as I asked, freeing up her magnificent breasts.

“Now, the stockings.” Kirsty rolled them down her legs and tossed them aside.

“Turn around and take off your knickers, I want to see your bum.”

Kirsty did as I asked. When she was naked, I asked her to stand still for a moment. I quickly shed my clothes. I stood behind her and began kissing her neck and fondling her breasts, I quickly heard approving sounds as she responded to my gentle touches. I allowed one finger to stray down to her cunt and ran it along the length of her slit.

“Your bath is ready,” I announced. We headed to the bathroom, where Kirsty selected some soothing lighting from a panel on the wall. As she lowered herself into the tub, I produced the oils I had bought in town.

“Ooh, you have been to Rona’s store, very nice. She was the first woman to touch me intimately when I went to the backroom for a massage. She is very popular with women in this town and gaining quite a reputation in Edinburgh as well. For a treat and to help her out after the lockdowns, I booked her and her young assistant for a whole hour, I lost count of the number of times they made me cum. Was it Rona or young Fiona who served you?”

“A young redhead,” I replied

“That’s Fiona; she has a very talented tongue. They work together, and I know they fuck, but I don’t think they are a couple.”

Kirsty couldn’t help but see the aroused state I was in, “let me help you with that.” she beckoned me closer to the bathtub and took my erect cock into her mouth. After I had cum I asked Kirsty if she would like a dildo to help her relax. She declined but readily took up the option of a massage after her soak.

“Let's see if you are as good as the girls.” she teased.

I went downstairs to check on the meat and start the veg. I also opened a bottle of wine to let it breathe.

When I was finished, I went back upstairs to find Kirsty spreading a large towel on the single bed in a spare room. I went to get the massage oils. Kirsty was lying face down, so I started on her neck and shoulders; her muscles were tight, so I knew I could work the muscles hard in order to free them up.

When I got down to her bum, I pulled her cheeks apart and saw that her bum was still swollen from the fucking I had given her last night. I poured some ordinary sex lube onto it and left it alone.

When I turned Kirsty over, I started to play with her breasts and pinch and gently bite her nipples. The agreeable sounds she made told me I was doing OK. I teased her by rubbing oil into the very top of her thighs and her lower belly, but I didn’t touch her; this drove her nuts, and when I did eventually insert a finger, I discovered she was very wet. I was able to deliver a strong orgasm which caused Kirsty to go rigid for a second or two just as the timer for dinner went off. I asked if I should go downstairs to keep it warm and then carry on pleasuring Kirsty. She said that she was very hungry, and besides that, we now had the whole weekend together.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments