Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Silk Boxers And Christina

""I'm going to make you forget that she ever gave those to you.""

36
2 Comments 2
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"This happened in mid-January, 2012."

I had woken up on a Saturday and was checking my email. I got a message from Christina on Yahoo Messenger. She knew that I had just broken up with Sally for the second time. I was telling her about the situation and what had happened. I had stopped having sex with Christina and others for about five months while I was dating Sally. There was one night that Christina got me to have sex with her during this time but it was only once.

Sally and I got along well but she was pushing me to marry her very fast. I also suspected that she was trying to get pregnant to trap me. It had caused our first break-up. The second time around I realized that nothing had changed so I decided to end it only a few weeks after getting back together with her.

I was telling Christina that Sally had bought me some underwear for Christmas. Sally had bought me a men's thong and some silk boxer shorts. I had thrown the thong away, it wasn't comfortable and I looked ridiculous in it. I did keep the silk boxers though, they were very comfortable.

Christina asked if she could come over in the afternoon. I was very happy that she wanted to. I wanted to have sex with someone else to help me forget about Sally. Christina said that she was more than happy to help with that.

"Can you wear those silk boxers for me?" Christina asked.

"Of course, I can," I replied.

"I'm going to make you forget that she ever gave those to you," Christina said.

I took a shower and got ready. I put on the silk boxers underneath my clothes. Christina arrived around two. When she came into my place we hugged and gave each other a deep, passionate kiss. It felt great to be single again. I was looking forward to having friends with benefits again.

Christina took me by the hand and led me to my futon, which was in bed mode.

"Take your pants off and lay down," she said.

I slid my jeans off and lay down as she asked. Christina turned around and slid her jeans off. She was wearing a new purple g-string. She removed her blouse and bra. Her big tits bounced as she removed her bra.

"Do you like these? I bought these panties just for you," Christina said.

She showed me the see-through front. I could see that she was shaved but had a nice landing strip of pubic hair. Then she showed me the back again which disappeared between her firm ass cheeks.

"I love them. I can't wait to move them to the side and lick your pussy," I told her.

Christina laid down on the bed and put her head on my stomach. She started feeling my cock through the silk boxer shorts.

"I love these. Did you wear these for Sally?" Christina asked.

"I did, one time only," I replied.

"I'm a little jealous but I also would have liked to watch you fuck her," Christina said.

"The sex with her didn't come close to the sex we have. You have nothing to be jealous of," I replied.

Christina started softly stroking my cock through the silk boxers. After a minute I was rock hard. She was slowly stroking it but her grip was getting more firm. She started using her tongue down the shaft of my cock but still through the boxers.

"Do you think Sally would be upset if she knew I was doing this?" Christina asked.

"I guarantee that she would be very upset," I said.

"I'm going to soak them with my spit and pussy juices by the time we're done," she said.

Christina then opened the hole in the front of the boxers and pulled my cock through it. She started giving me a very wet and sloppy blowjob, spitting on my cock and the boxers several times. She then got up on her knees and got between my legs and continued the blowjob. She moved the boxers to the side several times and was licking my balls as well.

MadeSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadeSmith

"I think I want to ride you," she said.

"Sit on my face first. Leave your panties on," I said.

Christina moved up and straddled my face, she pulled her panties to the side. I was looking up at her pussy with its landing strip of pubic hair and her beautiful tits. I started licking her clit which was already soaking wet. I started slowly and started flicking my tongue on her clit faster.

"You'd better never see that bitch again. My pussy missed this attention," Christina said.

I kept licking her clit, then I'd suck it into my mouth for a while.

"I want to get more wild today," Christina said.

"Sounds good," I replied.

I moved out from under Christina's pussy and pushed her head down onto a pillow. I got behind her and put two fingers into her pussy. I was working on her G-spot. Then I buried my face between her ass cheeks and started tonguing Christina's tight asshole. She still had her purple g-string on, it was pulled to the side.

"Fuck yes. I love that," she said.

I continued doing this until Christina started shaking. As she was cumming I started fingering her faster and rimming her deeper. Before she was even done I mounted her from behind. I slid my cock into her dripping pussy and started fucking her hard. She said that she wanted it wild so I took my thumb on my right hand and slowly worked it into her asshole. I pushed my thumb in all the way. She was moaning very loudly, I was sure that some of my neighbors were hearing this. I kept fucking her hard and she started cumming again. Christina was on her hands and knees, she was pushing herself back onto my cock and thumb. Once she had stopped cumming we both collapsed onto the bed and took a brief rest.

"Babe, take the boxers off," Christina said.

I removed them.

"Get on your hands and knees," she said.

I did as she said, I stuck my ass up in the air. I felt her tongue on my taint and ass cheeks. Then she started giving me a very wet rimjob. She was jerking my cock off with one hand.

"Did Sally do this for you?" Christina asked.

"Never," I said.

She continued rimming me and jerking my cock for a while. Then she asked me to lie on my back. As soon as I did that she mounted my cock, reverse cowgirl. She started riding me slowly. It was a slow and sensual fuck. She was gripping my knees, I was gripping her hips and ass.

"Are you going to give me that cum?" she asked after a while.

"I was holding back, do you want it now?" I asked.

"Oh yes. Give it all to me, deep in me," she said.

I started thrusting up into Christina's pussy. It felt so good and wet. I started to cum, I held her hips still and pushed my cock in deeply. Then I shot a huge load of cum, deep inside of her.

We stayed still for a few moments. I started to ease my cock out of her. I saw that my cum was dripping out of her pussy. Christina quickly grabbed the silk boxers, put them under her pussy, and let it drip all over them. Then she wiped her pussy with them. She laid back down next to me and handed them to me.

"Maybe you should return the gift. If you do, give them back to that bitch like this," she said.

"Now that you're single again I'll be expecting you mid-week at my place. Then again next weekend. We need to make up for lost time," Christina said.

"I'll be there," I replied.

Published 
Written by jamespm_1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments