Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Good Son-in-Law (The Sequel)

"The – as yet – unfulfilled fantasy about my wife and my mother-in-law."

277
49 Comments 49
16.0k Views 16.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words

There were only two days remaining of the visit from my mother-in-law, Helen. Unfortunately, despite the shocking surprise that my wife had not objected at all to our unexpected sexual coupling, there was very little time left for me and Helen to take advantage of my wife’s complacency. To make matters worse, those final two days fell on a weekend, which meant our kids would be home from school. As hungrily as we wanted to keep exploring each other’s sexuality, we couldn’t risk the kids catching their daddy with his cock inside their nana.

Hiking. Hiking was the solution upon which I landed. Helen loved to hike, whereas my wife and kids did not particularly care for it. It would be easy to suggest that we all take a family hike on Saturday, but then – once they objected – I could ‘settle’ for going alone with Helen.

Just as I expected, when I proposed the idea, both kids said “Nah”. So did my wife – however, as soon as she said no, she seemed to instantly realize my true intentions. She shot me a deadly glare as if to silently communicate, I think I just discovered your actual motives. I just smiled – not admitting my guilt, nor faking innocence either.

However, I hadn’t told Helen about my true intentions either, and she almost screwed up our golden opportunity. I had to quickly get her attention because she was trying to convince the rest of the family to come along. I interrupted her, “No, no, It’s okay – if they don’t want to come, we can just go the two of us.”

My wife groaned at the exact same time that my mother-in-law’s eyes lit up with realization. Helen quickly dropped the convincing act and suddenly found the motivation to hike alone with me.

As it turned out, though, we never made it to the mountains. We packed all of our gear into the trunk of my car, but we had barely reached the end of the block when Helen leaned over and started undoing my zipper.

“There’s no hiking gear inside my shorts,” I quipped cheerily.

“Oh, but I beg to differ,” Helen responded. “I think you have a pole hiding in there.”

I grinned. “Hmm. Maybe so. What will you do with it if you find it?”

“Suck it,” Helen said.

I tried to be funny. “Wait – are you telling me to suck it? Or do you mean that you’re …”

I never finished my question because her lips plunged around my rapidly-hardening cock that she had expertly fished out through the gap in my shorts.

I groaned loudly and struggled to keep my eyes on the road. “Oh fuckkk, you’re so bad … and you are so fucking sexy.”

“Mmhmm,” mumbled my mother-in-law, her vocal cords inhibited by the rod pushing into the back of her throat.

I soon pulled over in an abandoned parking lot. I wanted to fully concentrate. We were less than a mile from home, but it was worth the risk of someone recognizing my car. I shoved the gear shift into park and curled my fingers around the back of my mother-in-law’s neck as it bobbed up and down on the knob of my own shaft.

When I eventually announced that I was close to cumming, she – unlike what she had done by the pool a few days prior – unexpectedly pulled off. Perhaps anticipating that I’d be surprised at that, she clarified, “I want to watch you shoot your load of hot cum all over bare torso … and then I want to lick it off you.”

She didn’t have to ask twice. I pulled up my shirt as far as I could. And a few moments later, as she skillfully jerked me off, she got what she wanted.

With every sensation in my body rushing toward my waist, I cried out, “Oh FUCK YES, fuck I’m cumming for you …” I closed my eyes and felt warm projectiles land all over my abdomen.

True to her word, the next thing I felt was her tongue, tracing the trails of my orgasmic release.

It felt amazing, but I wanted more. I wanted her. “Mount me,” I groaned.

She was wearing a short tennis skirt – which didn’t seem suitable for hiking, but I wasn’t going to object – and as she began to swing her legs over mine, she lifted it up. There was nothing underneath that skirt.

“Fuck – you’re not wearing any underwear?!?” It may have been worded like a question, but it was really an expression of my stunned approval.

“They just would’ve gotten in the way,” Helen said with a sly smile that was becoming wonderfully familiar. “Number one rule of hiking is 'Always be prepared'.”

Her naked crotch was rapidly lowering toward my cum-coated dick. Breathlessly, I responded, “Well, I am fully prepared to disappear inside of you again.”

Her pussy lips touched the glistening head of my cock. Moaning, she added, “Me too.”

“FUCKK!!!” We both said it simultaneously. She had dropped all the way down on my pole as if we were made for each other. The warmth of her soaking-wet pussy took my breath away as it rapidly enveloped the entire length of my cock.

She started eagerly bouncing up and down on my lap, making wonderful slapping sounds inside the car. I slid my hands underneath her shirt and reached for her breasts. She had put a sports bra on, but I quickly peeled that out of the way and started rubbing her nipples between my fingers as she rode me. I had learned that she – unlike her daughter – loved attention to her nipples.

On cue, she groaned, “Fuck, you know I love it when you play with my nipples.”

“Uh-huh,” I responded. “And I love how you ride my cock.”

She smiled wickedly. We had quickly developed a habit of talking dirty to each other. “You’re so bad, fucking your mother-in-law,” she said. “Fuck, we’re not even far away from your house.”

“I know.” I started thrusting my hips upward into her. I could tell her arousal was increasing. “If you scream too loud, your daughter might hear you.”

Her face was plastered with a look of sheer ecstasy. “She already heard us the other day when I fucked you in your bedroom.”

“Yes, the bedroom where I made you cum three times in a row,” I responded.

“In the bed you share with my daughter,” she moaned.

“In the bed where I also fuck your daughter,” I corrected her.

Helen started gasping for air. I was confident that she was about to cum. “Oh fuck yes, both of our pussies love your cock and your fingers and your tongue …”

I loved how she made that plural, but I put the focus back on her alone. “Your pussy is so fucking tight, and you are so fucking beautiful, I think I could fuck you every day of the week and never get tired of it.”

She was bouncing up and down so violently that she was dangerously close to having my pole slip out. As I amplified my thrusting to match her, Helen stammered, “Maybe we should ask your wife if she’d allow that?”

I was about to ask if she was serious, but at that moment, her climax began. I raised my hips as high as I could and held her tight as she firmly rubbed her pussy against me and cried out her wonderful orgasm.

Only when her euphoria eventually subsided and I felt her body relax – although we stayed in that gloriously intimate position – did I pose the question on my mind. “Were you serious?”

She mumbled, “Huh?”

Poor timing. She was still coming off her high. I should’ve waited longer. I apologized, and I meant it. “Sorry. I was just wondering if you were serious about discussing this with my wife.”

Helen pushed off my chest to sit up and look intently into my eyes. “Actually, I think so, yes. I don’t want to say goodbye to your hard young cock. I’d love to see if we can make this a long-term arrangement.”

+++ the rest of that day +++

It was close to dinner time when we eventually returned home. Since our family was expecting us to be gone hiking for most of the day, we didn’t feel compelled to immediately return, so we spent several hours just driving around and talking.

Well, that wasn’t entirely true – we also spent those hours driving around naked from the waist down and reaching across the seats to continuously touch each other. She stroked my cock while I fingered her pussy, and whenever one of us got close to an orgasm, I quickly pulled over so that we could finish the job. I lost count of how many eruptions happened in the car – the smell of sex became quite strong – but two of those pullovers ended up with her spread eagle on the hood of my car and getting straight-piped.

KimberlyTaylorr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyTaylorr

The content of our conversation was equally naughty. We spent most of the day discussing how we might seduce my wife into a threesome, hoping that would increase the likelihood of her giving us ongoing consent. Since my wife had seemed to be disgusted by my half-serious suggestion that she could watch me screw her mom, though, we knew we had to come up with a subtle approach that could slowly break down her walls of objection. One thing that worked in our favor was that – over the years – they had seen each other naked plenty of times: getting changed, using the bathroom or showering at the same time, etc. Neither would be shocked by being confronted with each other’s nudity.

+++ later that night +++

That evening, after everyone had retired to their separate bedrooms and I was alone with my wife in our bed, I started gently caressing her. Part of me worried that she would be standoffish – since she probably assumed that I had fucked her mom at least once during our road trip – but I was pleasantly surprised to discover that my wife warmed very quickly to my touch. In fact, our pajamas didn’t stay on too much longer, and pretty soon her cute little head was bobbing up and down on my cock just like her mom’s had been a few hours earlier.

I had intentionally left the bedroom door cracked a little bit. With my wife fully focused on giving me a blow job, I was the only one who noticed her mom’s shadow appear in the doorway. Once Helen’s eyes adjusted to the dim lighting of our bedroom and saw that her daughter’s head was engrossed in my lap, she quietly pushed the door open and tiptoed into the room, just as we had planned.

My cock flared instinctively inside my wife’s cheeks as I abruptly discovered that Helen was completely nude except for a pair of black cotton bikini briefs. I lusted over her curves as she stood at the foot of the bed and casually watched our fellatio.

Eventually, taking the big risk as Helen and I had discussed earlier, she stepped forward and softly placed her hand on her daughter’s shoulder.

Not surprisingly, my wife jerked her head off my cock, let out a startled yelp, and whipped her head sideways to see who had touched her. In contrast, her mom just calmly smiled and spoke softly, “Looks to me like your jaw could use a break.”

My wife spun back to face me, looking fairly perturbed. “You set this up, didn’t you??”

I shrugged sheepishly. Meanwhile, in the brief moment that my wife had temporarily turned to look at me, Helen quickly leaned forward and absorbed my cock into her sweet mouth.

The groan of “fuckkk” that uncontrollably escaped my lips signaled to my wife that something had happened. As she looked back toward my waist, she gasped loudly. “Mom!!!” My wife then hung her head and muttered to herself, “I can’t believe this. This is so wrong.”

“Why?” I tried to play innocent. “Your mom just wants to give your jaw a break. Isn’t that nice of her?”

My wife was quiet for a while. The only sound in the room was the sound of Helen slurping on my cock. Momentarily, I stopped thinking about my wife’s reaction. Fuck, Helen knows how to give good head …

When my wife did eventually speak up, however, her words were an absolute shock to both of us. “This is MY cock. I get to control who gets to suck it.” Somewhat forcefully, she then pushed her mom’s head out of the way and descended once again on my cock.

Helen and I locked eyes, looks of surprise etched across our faces. We had not expected that turn of events whatsoever – and yet, things were progressing perhaps even better than expected. I immediately affirmed my wife’s resolve, while also choosing to take things to the next level. “Fine by me! In the meantime, Helen, why don’t you come sit on my face.”

Helen’s panties came off in an instant, and her pussy was lowering itself toward my mouth in seemingly the instant after that. For the first time in my life, I had two naked women attached to me – one straddling my face, and the other with my cock inside her mouth. It was amazing.

Things only got better from there. My wife apparently had her fill of running her tongue across my cock and my balls and breathed out a command I would have never expected.

“Switch,” my wife demanded of her mom. “You suck his cock, I sit on his face.”

I was stunned. My wife loved when I ate her out, something I thoroughly enjoyed doing, but she had never felt confident enough to sit on my face. I had begged her numerous times for the opportunity, but she had always declined.

As the two women started changing positions, I verbalized my surprise, “Are you serious? I have wanted you to do this for so long …”

“Shut up,” my wife retorted. As she lowered herself into position, she added, “Don’t make me have second thoughts.”

My wife’s pussy had never tasted so good, nor had my tongue ever penetrated her more deeply than when she finally sat on my face for the first time.

Unable to personally express my appreciation with my mouth so gladly preoccupied, it was Helen that provided verbal encouragement and erotic motivation to my wife. “Doesn’t it feel so good to grind your pussy on his face, baby? Don’t you love fucking his face with your hips?”

My wife was panting. She was reaching her climax in less than thirty seconds. “Yes … oh fuck yes … ooohhh that feels so … omigosh, I’m cumming, I’m …”

She pressed her pussy so firmly into my face that I could barely breathe – but I didn’t care. I was so overjoyed by her finally experiencing an orgasm in that way … and equally aroused by what I felt descending upon my fully-engorged cock. It felt different from Helen’s mouth.

When my wife eventually climbed off my face, there was Helen riding me in a reverse cowgirl position. My wife collapsed next to me on the bed and stared in curiosity at the sight of her mom fucking her husband.

I couldn’t help but alternate my gaze between the swaying vibrations of Helen’s shapely ass grinding on me and the captivating look of serene acceptance on my wife’s face. Eventually, I whispered to my wife, “What’s going through your mind?”

My wife seemed in a trance, but whispered back, “I’m thinking that I can’t believe how aroused I am to know that my husband can satisfy my mom’s needs just as much as my own.”

Perhaps overhearing her daughter’s admission, Helen quietly announced that was about to cum. This time, it was her daughter who was the one providing the encouragement – and what came out of my wife’s mouth was practically shocking. “Fuck him hard, mom. Ride his dick until you fucking cum all over him. Push your ass against him and bury him deep inside you. I wanna hear you moan my husband’s name while you fucking ride him.”

Somewhere in the midst of that impassioned plea, Helen came violently – and the combination of all of that made me extremely close myself.

Not sure which woman to address, nor who would answer me, I breathed out an open-ended question, “Where do you want it?”

My wife was the one who responded. “What – your cum?”

“Uh-huh,” I groaned.

She smiled wickedly. “Cum all over our chests, baby.” Upon hearing my wife’s desire, Helen quickly pulled off my throbbing rod to reorient her body next to my wife’s.

I watched in amazement as these two beautiful naked women knelt side-by-side on the bed and shimmied next to each other to get as close together as they could. I crouched on my knees as well, higher than them, and grabbed my naturally-lubricated cock in my right hand.

It was like a lifelong porn-induced fantasy was coming true right before my eyes. Mother and daughter, both deliriously post-orgasmic, kneeling before me with the sides of their bare breasts touching each other, licking their lips in anticipation.

In the final moments before launching my present onto them, I apologized to my wife, “I’m sorry if I ever said that I thought you and your mom were too close.”

My wife just smiled. “I bet you never saw this day coming, did you.”

“Nuh-uh.” I vigorously shook my head, but it was my cock that was shaking even harder. I groaned, “You want it??”

Both beautiful women smiled giddily. “YES.”

Published 
Written by sixty9dr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments