Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The House Guest - Part 3

"Nineteen-year-old Calvin Nelson's stay at the Smithson's house continues, as does his affair with fity-two-year-old Louise Smithson."

101
10 Comments 10
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

"Good morning, boys," said the very bright Louise Smithson when she appeared in the kitchen. She was amazingly bright as she had spent a high proportion of the night getting fucked by the house gust, nineteen-year-old Calvin Nelson.

"Morning, mum," said Louise's son, Chris.

"Good morning Mrs Smithson," said her hunky young and secret lover.

Tony, Louise's husband, had not yet surfaced, having drunk himself into a stupor the night before. Louise had deliberately got her husband drunk so that she could spend some time with Calvin.

Louise was again wearing her buttock-hugging jeans, to tease and turn on Calvin.

Calvin had been in the house less than forty-eight hours, but already he and Louise had fucked on numerous occasions, all whilst Chris was in the house and much of it when Tony was there too.

Louise was already scheming how she could get Calvin's impressive penis into her cunt yet again.

The three of them had breakfast, and Tony appeared just as they were finishing. He was not due at work until later in the day.

Calvin and Louise passed looks between them and were longing to touch. The first opportunity to touch soon arose.

Tony was in the bathroom, and Chris was on his laptop in an armchair. Louise bent over behind where her son was seated, and Calvin got up from his armchair, moved behind Louise and fingered her arse crack through her jeans, immediately making Louise's knickers damp.

She held the position for a while with her lover caressing her large bottom, and her son sitting just feet away.

Another fuck was urgently needed by both of them, but they had to try to be patient.

Tony returned and eventually went to work; now, there were only three of them in the house.

Chris seemed to be totally engrossed in whatever he was doing on his laptop, so Louise saw their chance. She took Calvin by the hand and led him upstairs to his room.

Once inside, their lips met for a long and loving snog, and, as usual, Calvin's hands went to Louise's arse.

"Better make it a quickie, baby," said Louise, undoing and lowering her lover's jeans. His boxers soon followed, and Louise once again had his erect penis in her hand.

"Get your jeans and knickers off and bend over the bed," said Calvin, and Louise hastily complied.

Calvin momentarily fingered Louise's arse crack before prodding her bare arse with his erection. He then lined his penis up with her cunt, and eased it into her. Calvin gripped her hips and started thrusting hard and fast. It did not take much pounding to have Louise cumming.

"Fucking hell, oh fuck, fuck, yes," she said to announce her orgasm.

Calvin kept thrusting and had her cumming for a second time before his sperm splattered inside her.

"That will do until the next time," said Louise, standing up when Calvin had withdrawn and turning and planting her lips on his. She then got back into her knickers and jeans and returned to the living room to find her son still on his laptop.

Calvin returned to the living room just after, he thought it amazing that he was fucking his friend's mum, and his friend knew nothing about it.

Louise, meanwhile, was leaking her and Calvin's mixed cum into her knickers, making them very wet.

"Do you boys want some lunch?" asked Louise, and they both replied that they did.

Louise went to the kitchen to prepare it, and soon after, Calvin followed.

Louise stood at the sink with her back to him, and he immediately moved behind her. He put his hands on her tits and kissed her neck, his hardening penis pressing against her arse.

"Mmm, this is so hot, but we must not let Chris see us," said Louise, pushing her backside back against Calvin's crotch.

"I just can't get enough of you, Louise," said Calvin, still grinding his penis against her arse.

"I know, babe, I wish that we could fuck all day and all night," replied Louise.

Calvin finally moved away from her, and only just in time because Chris entered the kitchen.

Louise and Calvin's longing to spend as much time in intimate contact as possible was making them take added risks.

They ate their lunch with Louise and Calvin in constant eye contact, making love with their eyes.

Louise's knickers had got so wet that she feared it showing through her jeans, so she went to her bedroom and removed her knickers. She decided not to put another pair on, so she was bare-arsed under her jeans. She thought that she would let Calvin know that fact, and she got the chance with Chris again in the armchair with his back to the living room door; Calvin was seated opposite him.

Louise entered the living room, turned her back, and lowered her jeans to reveal her bare arse, before hurriedly pulling them up again. She turned to see Calvin sitting there open-mouthed and with a bulge forming in his jeans. Louise blew him a kiss and moved her fingers over her mound.

Calvin would have loved to give her a good fucking right there on the living room floor, and Louise would have loved him to do so.

"I am going to bed to take a nap," announced Louise, hoping against hope that Calvin would soon follow her.

After waiting what he considered to be a reasonable time, Calvin told Chris that he was going to his room to play some music.

When he entered his room, he was thrilled to find Loise lying face down on the bed, completely naked. She had a tube of lubrication jelly on the bedside cabinet. It looked like she wanted to have the arse fucking that she had said that she wished to previously.

"This is unbelievable," said Calvin, removing his jeans and boxers.

"Are you going to fuck me in the arse, Mr Nelson?" asked Louise.

"If that is what you want, Mrs Smithson," replied Calvin.

"I do, I really do," responded Louise, getting up onto her knees and thrusting her large backside back towards Calvin.

Calvin pawed her buttocks and then tongued her arse crack and her arsehole, making Louise squeal with delight. He then squeezed a dollop of jelly onto his fingers and creased Louise's anus, adding some grease to his penis.

Calvin put his cockhead against Louise's arsehole and applied a bit of pressure. Her arsehole slowly opened, and Calvin's cock slipped inside, causing Louise to groan.

"Am I hurting you?" asked a concerned Calvin.

"No, just take it nice and slowly," replied Louise, who had not had a cock in her arse for quite a while.

ashley_Tompson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ashley_Tompson1

Calvin continued to apply pressure, and Louise's arsehole opened up more and more, until almost all of Calvin's cock was inside.

He then almost completely withdrew, before easing forward again. Louise forced her arse backwards to meet his thrusts as Calvin commenced the arse fucking. He had only twice had anal sex, but fucking this mature woman in the arse was something else.

He had now built up a steady pace, and Louise was about to cum.

"Yes, yes, cumming with your lovely cock in my arse," she announced, as Calvin continued rocking backwards and forwards.

Soon the stimulation that his penis was getting was becoming too much, and Calvin groaned as his spunk emptied into Louise's arse.

Louise collapsed onto the bed, with Calvin's cock still inside her.

"That was what I call an arse fucking," said the fifty-two-year-old Louise.

"It was great," said Calvin.

Calvin withdrew, dragging some spunk out into Louise's arse crack.

"Better get back to Chris; he will be wondering where we keep disappearing to," said Louise.

"Yes, I don't suppose he would take too kindly to me fucking his mum," replied Calvin.

"Especially not in the arse," laughed Louise, getting out from under Calvin, and getting dressed.

"Yes, I agree," replied Calvin.

"I will be feeling your cock in my arse for days to come," chuckled Louise, before leaving the guest's room.

They had had sex twice this day, three times if you count the morning fuck in bed, and that would seem to e it for the day.

They continued to flirt, even after Tony got home from work, but they both knew that they could have no more fucks this day.

That night, Tony initiated sex with his wife, and although she wished she was with Calvin, she obliged, faking her orgasm.

Louise awoke early, and her thoughts immediately turned to Calvin Nelson, and to fucking him.

In his room, Calvin was awake and wanking, longing to be with Louise. Calvin came hard, and called out his lover's name as he did so.

"Good morning, all," said Louise cheerily the next morning. Today she was wearing a short skirt, probably almost indecently short, and she was bare-arsed underneath it. She intended to do a lot of teasing, and she intended to get fucked by Calvin at least once during the day.

She was determined to let Calvin, but nobody else, know that she was knickerless under her skirt, at the earliest opportunity. The opportunity arose when Tony and Chris had finished their breakfast, but Calvin was still lingering in the kitchen.

Louise took some dishes to the sink to wash up, and then deliberately dropped a fork onto the floor. She bent over to pick it up, having her skirt ride up to reveal her bare buttocks.

"Fucking hell!" Calvin exclaimed, and Louise turned to smirk at him.

"I want another fucking from you today, young man," said Louise.

"I see that you are dressed and ready for it," responded Calvin.

"Yes, I intend to remain knickerless all day today," said Louise, happily.

"You are so fucking hot," said Calvin.

"Thank you, kind sir," smiled Louise, sexily.

Louise washed the dishes, and Calvin dried them. They managed to touch each other several times, and got a bit giggly.

Tony put his head into the kitchen to say that he was off to work.

"Have a good day," said Louise, hoping that she would also have a good day.

With Tony gone, and with Chris unlikely to come back into the kitchen, Louise got an idea.

She fondled Calvin's cock through his jeans and then unzipped the young man's jeans. Her hand went into his boxers and came out with his rapidly hardening penis.

"W-what are you doing?" said a shocked Calvin.

"I am going to wank you into the sink," said Louise, her hand moving rapidly up and down Calvin's length.

"Shit, oh fuck," said Calvin, as Louise's right hand drove him wild.

"Cum in the sink; there is a good boy," teased Louise, her hand now a blur.

"Oh fuck!" groaned Calvin, as his semen shot from his penis.

"Next time you cum, I want it to be inside me," said Louise, looking very pleased with herself at leaving Calvin visibly drained.

She washed his spunk out of the sink and then walked away, raising her skirt at the back to reveal her bare arse.

Calvin put his now limp cock back inside his boxers and then zipped up his jeans.

Chris, Calvin and Louise sat in the living room, with Louise frequently moving in her armchair, revealing lots of leg, but not quite her cunt. Calvin could think of nothing else other than the woman being naked under that short skirt.

"I am going to my room to play some music," said Calvin, who it seemed had been playing a lot of music.

He was confident that Louise would soon follow, but he was surprised when half an hour had gone by, and she had not appeared. At last, she was in his room.

"I thought that I had better wait a while before coming otherwise Chris would notice that we both keep disappearing," explained Louise, undoing Calvin's jeans.

"I was starting to think that you had lost interest in me," said Calvin.

"No baby, I love your cock," said Louise, who had now lowered Calvin's jeans and boxers and locked her lips on his penis.

She gave him a few licks and sucks, and then flipped up her skirt and lay on the bed with her glistening cunt on display.

Calvin rolled over and mounted her, sliding his cock into her waiting gash. He started fucking hard and fast right from the opening thrusts, and the bed was soon creaking with their efforts.

They could hardly believe that they had got away with what they were doing with at least one other person in the house all the time, but they were too far gone to care.

Louise came three times during this fucking, before she felt Calvin's body tense, and then she felt his cream spurting into her.

They kissed and cuddled in post fucking bliss, but knew that they could not push their luck too much. Calvin still had more than a week in the house, a week that promised to be filled with sex.

Louise cleaned her cunt with tissues and then left her young lover.

"Until the next time, baby," she said, before kissing him and leaving.

"Yeah, until the next time," said Calvin, as he watched Louise leave his room, again with her skirt raised at the back to give him a view of her bare backside.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments