Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Very Effective Treatment - Part 2

"Dr Kirkham offers a practical solution to a nervous young bride."

40
7 Comments 7
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Dr James Kirkham sat in his study to enjoy his cigar. He enjoyed all the fruits of his success.

His mind wandered as he remembered his early doctoring days in Yorkshire. Alongside his mentor, Dr Helliwell, he achieved great success in helping ladies of a particular delicate persuasion a welcome release to their hysteria. He successfully used his hands and administered his cure with oral stimulation.

He smiled when he thought of the first time he was required to help a young woman in a more practical way. He had been called to Squire Dunning’s country house. Dr Helliwell impressed on him the importance of doing an excellent job for the important man.

Squire Dunning was a large, bull-like man. They are those who would describe him as handsome despite his bulk. He was undoubtedly an amiable chap despite his bluster.

“Got a problem with the new wife, Doctor Kirkham. She’s a pretty little filly, and I’m mightily fond of the girl, but I need her as a broodmare. I need to continue the family name.”

“Well, I am happy to examine you.”

“It’s not me, man; I am not the problem,” Squire Dunning said firmly, “I’ve got a few bastards of my own running around. They cost me enough. I’ve always had a penchant for little plump maids. I can’t resist them, and they seem to like me. I look after them well if they fall with a child. Find them a cottage on the estate and a kind and willing husband from amongst my workers. No, the problem is Beatrice.”

“Your new wife.”

“Yes, she is unwilling to take me fully in the marital bed.”

“Well, Squire, she is a lot younger than you, and I presume she is virgo intacta, so she is bound to be nervous.”

“I’m not a damned fool, man. I know how to seduce a lady. She has been more than keen to have my caresses and let me pleasure her. I’m not a brute. However, she won’t take my stiff sinew. She is terrified.”

With that, the Squire turned and unbuttoned his trousers to reveal his horse-sized cock.

“Well, Squire, that is rather overwhelming. I imagine it would scare a young maiden.”

“Can you sort her, doctor? Prepare her for me, so to speak? Do whatever it takes.”

“I am unsure of what you mean, sir.”

“I need her willing for me to mount her. I want her receptive; I need her to have a bit of fire on her belly,  a need to take me without fear.” Unable to meet my gaze, he carried on, “Truth be told, I am keen on the girl. It isn’t entirely a marriage of convenience, though she may feel it is. I don’t want to force her. I couldn’t bear to hurt her.”

“So, I have your permission to use unorthodox methods to achieve your goal.”

“Yes, dammit, man. Just make sure that I don’t hear the details of any medical interventions,” he coughed. “Your discretion is paramount. Send me your bill when she is cured.”

With that, he swept out of the room and was gone. A maid appeared and escorted Dr Kirkham to Mrs Dunning's bed chamber. The maid was young and slight, and James trusted she would be safe from Squire Dunning's affections. In contrast, Mrs Beatrice Dunning was a voluptuous and luscious young woman. Although not yet twenty, her figure was ripe and full. James had to pause momentarily, gather his thoughts, and appear professional. He ran his fingers through his tight curls as he was wont to do in times of stress.

“George said that I must stay in my night attire so that you could examine me, Dr Kirkham. As a married woman, he said this would be perfectly normal. I am sure that he is correct?” Beatrice asked quietly.

“He is, madam, perfectly correct.”

“Yes, he is usually correct. He knows so much about so many things; he is so much older than me and wiser. He is so wonderful, and I am such a disappointment to him,” she exclaimed as she started to sob.

“Not at all, Mrs Dunning. Why, just five minutes ago, he was telling me of his love for you.”

“Really,” she said, wiping her large eyes, “He said that, oh please tell me that you are telling the truth?”

“Truly,” said Dr Kirkham as he took her soft, plump little hand.

“I thought he only wanted me to provide sons for him; I have only dared hope that he was truly fond of me.”

“Why it is true that he is anxious for you to have children, he is also keen for you to be happy with him, both in and out of the marital bed. If you trust me as your husband does, I will be able to solve your problems and ensure that you go on to bear your husband's offspring.”

“I want that more than anything, Dr Kirkham, but he is so large, so big. Despite how much I want to, I am not sure I could ever be able to. I grew up on a farm, and I have seen the beasts in the field and what they do; I have even, on occasion, seen the farm hands strip at the end of a hard day's work and wash at the water butt. From what I have seen, my husband has far more in common with the beasts of the field than a normal man.”

Dr Kirkham smiled at this, “You are a very wise young woman; now, let’s begin our examination, shall we?”

With that, he pulled back the bed covers and asked her to raise the hem of her lacy nightgown. She hesitated before doing as he asked until she revealed her deliciously hairy quim for his inspection.

Warming his hands, the young doctor parted her plump, creamy white thighs. He examined her outer lips gently before inserting one finger into her quivering body.

“Your husband has done this before, Beatrice?”

“Yes, doctor,” she trembled, “He has brought me much pleasure with his fingers,”

TaniaDeep
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TaniaDeep

“Yet your maidenhood is still in place; I can feel it,” said James as he continued to massage and probe her. “And your breasts, have they been stimulated?”

“Oh yes, doctor, Georgie has taken them in his mouth.”

“Like this,” said Dr Kirkham as he lifted her large mammaries out of her nightgown and sucked in one rosy pink nipple. He was rolling one and the other with his tongue until they were stiff and hard. He continued licking them and sucking them harder and harder as he rotated his forefinger on her lady button.

“Oh, doctor, please don’t stop. I beg you,” cried the luscious young bride, grabbing his curls tightly as she reached a state of hysterical paroxysm crying out as she came.

Dr Kirkham found himself breathless as he looked down at the beautiful, plump maiden, the flush on her bare breasts evidence of her arousal. His member was now uncomfortable and hard in his britches. Trying to gather his wits, he said

“Excellent responses, my dear, very good indeed. Now, for the next part of the treatment, we need to break your maidenhead. I do have some tools back at the surgery that would have achieved this, but your husband is anxious that we conclude our treatment rapidly. He stood with his back to her as he talked; he took off his jacket and waistcoat and laid them on a nearby chair.

“Therefore, I propose that the best course of treatment will be a more traditional method. I do not doubt it will also be more pleasant for you, my dear.”

With that, Dr Kirkham turned around to face Mrs Dunning; she was most shocked to see his manhood poking upwards out of his opened trousers.

“Oh my,” she said, “Look at how it points towards the heavens. Georgie’s doesn’t do that; it sticks straight out.”

“Yes, well, the size and weight of your husband’s member would do that. As you can see, I am just a normal man like any other; it is rare to be as blessed as your husband. You are scared of his member; does mine scare you?” he smiled as he wiggled it suggestively at her.

She giggled, “No, yours doesn’t scare me; it is quite lovely. It makes me feel tingly.”

“That is an excellent response,” he smiled as he took off the rest of his clothes and slipped into bed beside her. Sliding between those sumptuous thighs, he took the opportunity to taste her, drinking from her sweet honeypot as he massaged and squeezed her large breasts. Once he felt that she was sufficiently stimulated but not entirely spent, he positioned himself above her, rubbing the tip of his penis over her lips over and over till she began once again to moan and pant. With one stroke, he thrust himself in her up to the hilt. She cried out in pain, but soon, with his sweet soothings, the pain began to ebb away and be replaced by cries of pleasure.

His muscular buttocks rose and fell faster and faster as he felt her response below him.

“Oh, doctor, please. Please don’t stop. Please keep going.”

In her passion, her lips reached for his, but he moved his head down to her breasts to suckle on them as he continued to pound her young body. He would not kiss her mouth; she was another man’s wife, and that would not be professional. Not the done thing.

Eventually, he could hold it no more and pulled out of her quickly, splashing her rounded belly with his seed. He reached to the side table and dampened a cloth from the water bowl. As he cleaned her up, she gazed longingly at him. There were traces of blood on the fabric, and he spent a long time cleaning up her quim.

“Now for the final part of the examination,” with that, he once again lay beside her and gently inserted first one and then two fingers inside her. She lied back and purred like a cat. He was surprised that she did not flinch or show signs of being sore. She did not notice at first that he had inserted another finger within her. Such was the pleasure that he was bestowing on her. She was shocked when she opened her eyes and saw that the doctor had managed to insert all five digits inside her. He twisted and rotated his hand, and she begged for another release.

“Please, doctor, please, I beg you.”

“No, my dear, I think that is your husband's job, don’t you? If you can take me and my hand, you are more than capable of taking your husband. But time is of the essence.” He said as he quickly dressed.

“Georgie, I need my Georgie,” she cried as she unashamedly played with herself. Twiddling her diddle in the way her mother had told her was wicked, only it wasn’t wicked; it was wonderful. It was all so wonderful.

Dr Kirkham found the Squire in his stables.

“She is asking for you, Squire. She is most insistent.”

Squire Dunning ran up the stairs two at a time to reach his bed chamber. He was shocked to see his bride laid utterly naked on the bed, her nightgown thrown to one side,

“Georgie, I need my Georgie Porgy now. Quickly.”

Divested of his garments, the squire ran to the bed, his huge phallus swinging obscenely from side to side as he did so.

He was shocked as Beatrice grasped him firmly and pulled him towards his target. There, together, finally, they found the gates of heaven,

As Dr Kirkham set off down the long drive, he smiled as he swore he heard a female voice scream.

“Yes, Georgie, yes.”

When he attended to Mrs Dunning’s subsequent pregnancy, there was never a repeat of their previous coupling. It was no longer needed. As Squire Dunning thanked him with a port and a cigar after one of his visits, he did say, “You do know that if this child has curly hair like yours, I will horsewhip you.”

“There is no chance of that, I assure you, Squire. Your wife loves you very much.”

“As I do her.” The squire smiled as he drank his port, and the conversation turned to other things.

 

Published 
Written by Willbob69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments