Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tutor 2: Doctor’s Visit

"Bringing my daughter’s tutor to get fucked by my fellow Doctor."

90
10 Comments 10
9.4k Views 9.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words

“I'll bring you to meet him tomorrow afternoon.”

“I don't know. Tomorrow is Saturday; it's my day off.”

I pulled one of the hundred-dollar bills out of my pocket and showed it to her, “How about if I give you this for your troubles?”

She snatched the bill out of my hand and said, “Pick me up at noon.”

Part 2

I arrived at her doorstep at precisely twelve o'clock.

I was relieved when Riley answered the door and had a big smile on her face when she saw me. She turned her head and yelled into the house, “Bye, Mom. I'm leaving now.”

“Okay, have fun,” returned a feminine voice from somewhere inside the house.

Riley stepped out and pulled the front door closed. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, “Let's go.”

I held the car door open for her as she sat down gingerly inside my luxury sedan. We made eye contact as I moved around the front of my car toward the driver's side.

Once inside the car, I pulled away from the curb and set out for our destination. My eyes were only half on the road as I drank in the beauty sitting next to me.

Riley wore a pair of tight jeans and a fashionable shirt that left her mid-drift exposed. She was also wearing a pair of strappy heels that displayed her gorgeous feet.

She noticed that I couldn't keep my eyes off her and giggled, “You better keep your eyes on the road.”

Riley leaned over the seat and started rubbing my crotch, “Perhaps you need a release, so you can focus better.”

My cock was hard in an instant and Riley lowered my fly and pulled out my cock. She gave it a couple of strokes before lowering her mouth over it and sucking on my cock.

I did my best to stay focused on my driving until we arrived at the hospital. I parked in my own designated parking spot. I put the car in park and then release my load down her throat. I put my softening cock back in my pants and then hurried around the car to let Riley out.

She reached for my hand and I held it as she climbed out, “You're such a gentleman,” she told me before giving me another kiss on the cheek.

We entered the medical office's portion of the hospital and made our way to the waiting room.

“I'm here for our appointment,” I told the receptionist, who knew me well.

“Yes. Right this way, Doctor.”

The receptionist brought us to one of the exam rooms and said, “The Doctor will be with you shortly.”

Riley sat on the examination bed and I took a seat in a chair near the door. We waited for about ten minutes before there was a knock at the door, “Come in,” I said.

Dr. Johnson entered the room and saw me first, “ What are you doing here?” he asked before noticing Riley.

Before I could answer him, he saw Riley sitting on the bed, “Oh, hello, Riley.”

Riley was just as surprised to see him, “Dr. Johnson?”

“Yes. It's nice to see you again. How is your tutoring business going?”

“It's going great.”

“I'm glad to hear that. You'll be happy to know that my daughter is doing great in college. I can't thank you enough for all the help you gave her.”

Riley gave him a big smile and said, “That's great.”

“So, what seems to be the problem?”

“Well...” Riley thought for a minute, “I've been having these strange feelings and urges.”

“Mmm hmm,” he replied with not much other reaction, “Let's have a look at you then.”

“Open wide and say, ahh.”

“Ahhhh.” Riley mimicked as the doctor pressed down on her tongue with his gloved finger.

“Your mouth and throat look a little irritated but it's nothing to be worried about.”

“Let me check your breathing now.”

Dr. Johnson put his stethoscope on her back and pushed it up under her shirt. He put the palm of his hand over her chest and held it there.

She took three deep breaths and then he moved his hand to the front. I watched him as he moved his up under the front of her shirt and held his hand over her breast.

“Breathe in,” he said.

She did and he looked disappointed.

“I'm having a hard time hearing. Would you please remove your shirt and bra?”

“Okay,” Riley said without much interpretation.

“Would you like Dr. Smith to step outside?”

“No,” she said as she pulled her shirt over her head, “He can stay.”

I smiled and watched Riley unclasp her bra from behind her back and let it fall off her shoulders.

Dr. Johnson placed his stethoscope and hand back onto her breast. He moved the divide around, looking for the right spot, grazing it against her nipples in the process.

Riley let out a small moan and her nipples stiffed.

“So tell me more about your condition,” he pried as he stepped back and admired her breasts.

ChristianNude1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristianNude1

“Well, you see, it's just that I'm horny all the time.”

“I see. This may be an issue with your hormones. I will need to run some extra tests,” he said as he removed his gloves and threw them away.

He then stepped forward and placed both hands on each of her tits, “Are your breasts sore or sensitive?”

“A little sensitive,” she said.

He then pinched her nipples and pulled on them, “Does this hurt?”

“No, mmm, it feels good.”

“Interesting.”

The doctor released her nipples and asked, “What about your pussy, uh, vagina? Any strange sensations down there?”

“I don't think so.”

“Do you mind if I have a look? Please disrobe and lie down.”

Riley jumped off the bed and unbuckled her pants. She pulled them down and revealed the small panties she was wearing. They said, ‘Yes, Daddy!’ in pink letters.

She looked at our smiles and then pulled them down. She then sat back up on the bed and lay down.

The doctor moved around between the legs and gently spread them apart, “You have a beautiful pussy,” he commented. “I'd like to do a few things.”

He reached up and started rubbing her pussy lips, “How does that feel?”

“Good,” she moaned.

“Dr. Smith, come take a look at this.”

I rose and walked over next to Dr. Johnson. I looked at his fingers as they ran up and down her smooth pussy lips.

“Do you see that? Do you see how puffy and wet her pussy has already become?”

“Yes,” I said as the blood rushed to my cock.

“What other concerns do you have, dear?”

“Umm, whenever I see a nice cock, mmm, I want to suck it or fuck it. I lose all control.”

“Really? Let me run a simple test then. Dr. Smith, will you please take over from here?”

The doctor removed his hand and I took over playing with her pussy. He then walk around the side of the bed and stood next to her head.

He reached into his pants and pulled out his semi-hard cock, “Does this give you any reaction?”

“Yes,” she moaned, “It makes me want...”

“Don't tell me,” he cut her off, “Show me.”

Riley grabbed his cock and pulled him to his mouth. She sucked and stroked his cock while she lay on the bed.

“Mmm,” he moaned, “This is more serious than I thought.”

“It's getting very wet down here too,” I told him.

Dr. Johnson pulled his cock out of Riley’s mouth and moved down to her legs. He asked me to step aside and then moved between her legs.

He reached under the table and pulled out a pair of metal stirrups. He gently placed her feet into the stirrups and then grasped her hips.

In a quick and hard yank, he pulled Riley’s ass to the edge of the bed. Her pussy was on full display and spread wide open.

I was rubbing my cock over my pants as I looked over Dr. Johnson’s shoulder.

“I need a cock in me!” Riley moaned loudly.

Dr. Johnson looked over at me and motioned with his head for me to go fulfill her request. I walked over and stood next to Riley’s head.

Riley licked her lips as I unbuckled my pants and let them drop to the floor. I then grabbed my underwear and pulled them down to my ankles.

As soon as I stood back up, Riley grabbed my cock and pulled it firmly into her mouth. She sucked my cock harder than anything I’d experienced before.

“Oh, fuck!” I exclaimed.

My head rolled back and my eyes closed.

“Are you ready for another cock, dear?” Dr. Johnson asked Riley.

“Mmm hmm!” Riley moaned on my dick.

I opened my eyes just in time to see Dr. Johnson penetrate Riley’s wet pussy. He pushed it in further until his cock was buried all the way to the hilt.

Riley moaned on my dick again. This time, it was a much deeper and longer moan. I was just about to start thrusting my cock in and out of her mouth when she started bobbing her head instead.

Dr. Johnson was thrusting his cock hard into her now, causing the whole bed to shake. I could see Riley’s legs shaking in the stirrups as she was overcome with pleasure.

Riley suddenly removed my cock from her mouth and said, “I'm cumming!”

“Baby! Your pussy is squeezing my instrument so hard. It's time to give you your medicine.”

Dr. Johnson’s body jerked and he said, “Oh, I'm filling you up now!”

I pulled up my underwear and pants and shoved my still-hard cock back under its coverings.

Dr. Johnson backed away from Riley and did the same, “You can get dressed now, dear. I have all the information I need. I want you back here in a week for your second dose of medicine. I will make all the arrangements with Dr. Smith.

I drove Riley back home but had a hard time staying on the road as Riley sucked my cock to orgasm along the way.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by HoldMyQuill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments