Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Hot Night Taking Pics

"Toby gets his wish."

44
8 Comments 8
5.9k Views 5.9k
979 words 979 words

Author's Notes

"Pics that Toby took are in Tim and Toby 2."

Toby became roommates with Tim. I wonder why? Now Jim had two eager men to help him around the house. They never missed a chance to look down my top when I bent over. I never disappointed them! They knew they could fondle my tits, whenever they wanted, with Jim's blessing.

We usually go to our favorite restaurant and bar after the men have finished their work. I always wore an easy-access outfit; Tim and Toby liked that a lot, as did some of the regulars.

When Tim and I were dancing, Tim told me, "When I told Toby about you letting me take pictures of you, he was bummed. He wished he could take pics."

I asked, "How would tonight be?"

Tim replied, "That would be great. I'll tell Toby."

I said, "No, let it be a surprise,"

Tim agreed and asked, "Can I watch?"

"Yes, of course you can; that's part of the fun. I will end up naked for you." Tim pulled me into his hardon and tweaked my nipple.

I danced with Jim and told him of my plan.

Jim asked, "Are you going to give me a good show?"

"Of course. After the pictures, I'll suck them, and then have them fuck me in my pussy and my ass."

"Will you suck them again, and have them jack off on your face and tits?"

"I will if you join them."

"I'd be more than happy to join them."

I danced a lot that night. Tim, Toby, Jim, and many of the regulars that knew me. My ass and tits were squeezed quite often by all. One of the regulars pushed his cock into me so hard, I reached down and played with it, till I could feel him shoot his load into his pants. I didn't know if he was embarrassed or relieved.

We stayed until closing, which we don't normally do. I had to use the lady's room, so the guys went to the car. I walked to our car with two of the regulars. One had my tit in his hand, and the other man's hand was on my ass. It soon found its way into my shorts.

He said, "I didn't know you weren't wearing panties. Your ass sure feels nice."

I said, "I rarely do." We got to my car, and Toby and Jim were already seated. Tim was waiting for me.

I stripped naked and crawled into the back seat. Tim is right behind me. The men stood there, wide-eyed. I waved to them as we left.

The ride home was quick. I was getting my nipples sucked, as I fondled their hardening cocks. I wanted to blow them so badly but waited for the fun later.

We pulled into the garage, and I said, "Go to the bedroom; I want you both to fuck me, then Toby can take some pics If he wants to."

MilanFree
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanFree

I saw the look on Toby's face and knew I was in for a fun night.

I was already nude, and Tim and Toby were nude very quickly. Jim took his seat in the corner to watch, as he had many times before.

I got on my knees in front of them and started sucking and stroking their cocks. When they were very erect, I laid on the bed on my front. That was Jim's cue to lube my ass. I said, "Tim, fuck my ass, Toby, get on your back."

I straddled Toby and ran my cunt up and down his cock as Tim was pushing his cock into my ass. When Tim had penetrated my ass, I lowered myself onto Toby's cock. It felt so good to have two cocks in me. They started fucking me like crazy. I was already so hot that I had a massive orgasm.

They kept fucking me hard, and I had a small orgasm as I felt Tim's cock filling my ass. Tim got off, and Toby wanted me to roll over so he could suck my nipples as he fucked me. I rolled over, and Toby fucked my cunt hard. Then he shook and unloaded his massive load in my pussy. He took his cock out and started fucking my tits.

I said, "I want your cock in my mouth."

He moved up and fucked my mouth with the same fervor as he did my cunt. I sucked his cock hard with every thrust he made. His cock spasmed, and I swallowed his sperm.

I told Tim and Toby, "We need to take a shower and rest awhile; I'm not done with you yet!"

We headed to the bathroom and showered. Jim came in to watch. They washed me very thoroughly, I especially liked the job they did on my tits, pussy, and ass. It gave me another small orgasm.

We went to the living room, and Jim poured us all a glass of wine. We needed it. They both continued fondling my tits and pussy. After several refills, I laid a sheet on the floor.

I dropped to my knees and told all of them to bring their cocks to my mouth. I jacked two while I sucked one, rotating my services until they were all hard.

I lay on my back and said, "Now I want you to jack off on my face and tits." As I watched them yanking their cocks, I fingered my pussy and clit, sending me to the brink once again.

Jim came first, sending his pent-up load on my tits. Toby and Tim knelt next to my face, and they both shot their loads on my face. I took each cock in my mouth and sucked the last little bit of come out of them.

They left, and Jim took me to bed, so I could give him a well-deserved blow job before we went to sleep.

Published 
Written by toydisher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments