Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cabana - part 1

"A mom caught in the pool lets her lust take control"

184
21 Comments 21
40.7k Views 40.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story

"Thursday, just after lunch" was when Brian had said to come by. It was now one-thirty, his car was not in the driveway and the doorbell went unanswered. I noticed movement in the pool and strolled over to find Cheryl, Brian's mom, swimming laps. 

I stood by the edge and admired her slim, petite and nude body as she swam to the far end and turned around. She stopped when she saw me and began to tread water.

"Oh, I wasn't expecting anyone," she said as she looked around nervously.

"Brian said to meet him here after lunch," I explained. "Sure is a hot day."

"Yes, very hot," she agreed. "Well, he must have forgotten because he left with his dad to go fishing early this morning."

I nodded in response and continued to watch her as she slowly moved into the shallow end of the pool. Once her toes touched she stopped moving and settled into one place. I could see her fully in the clear water, her small breasts and the small patch of fuzz between her firm thighs holding my attention and creating a growing bulge in my shorts.

"You look good," I said with a smile. "I haven't seen you since Brian's 21st birthday party last year."

"Thanks," she blushed. "I try to swim every day to keep in shape."

"I would say it's working," I teased. "From what I can see."

She blushed again but made no move to cover up.

"Do you mind if I join you?" I asked as I pulled my T-shirt over my head. "It's fucking hot out here."

She stayed quiet, her eyes focused on my hands as I undid my belt and began to unzip my shorts. I slowly pulled them down and stepped out of them as she watched in silence. As I stood my swollen cock bobbed in the sunshine.

"Yeah... sure," she replied. "Why not?"

I slipped into the pool and immersed myself in the cool water. When I stood up we were only a few apart and we could see each other clearly. My eyes took in her pert nipples, the slim tummy and slightly curvy hips of her 40-something body as her eyes examined my six foot frame. I lowered myself into the water so we were at eye level.

"You are in great shape," she commented.

"Thanks," I replied with a smile. "Hard work keeps me trim."

"My husband used to look like you," she announced. "Slim and muscular, full of energy."

"Not so much now?" I asked as we slowly moved in the water, the gap between us slowly closing.

"No, now he's lazy and doesn't look after himself," she answered. "Eats junk food, drinks beer and goes fishing."

"You don't like to go fishing?" I asked.

"No, not really," she replied. "That's his thing, he likes to go all the time."

She turned around, looking over her shoulder to see if I followed, and we moved into the deeper part of the pool. She turned back toward me and began treading water slowly.

"What about you?" she asked. "What do you like to do?"

"Besides swim with beautiful women?" I teased. "Do some hiking, work on my old car... chase girls."

"I'll bet you catch a lot of them, too," she teased back. "You're a very handsome young man."

"I do prefer catching them to chasing them," I admitted with a wink.

"Yeah? Do you think you can catch me?" she challenged as she splashed water in my face. "I'm a fast swimmer."

She began swimming away but I quickly caught her by the ankle and pulled her toward me.

"Ahhh!" she gasped before her head went under.

"Well, that was easy," I laughed as she gasped for a breath.

Her arms went around my neck and her legs around my waist as she pulled herself into me.

"Yeah?" she said with a grin. "Let's see if you can do it twice."

Her hands went to my head and she pushed me down into the water as her feet pushed on my hips, propelling herself away from from me. I quickly gathered myself and swam after her. She made it to the steps and climbed out of the pool, laughing and pointing at me as she ran into the cabana. I followed and grabbed her around the waist just as we went through the doorway, picking her up and spinning around as she flailed her legs and screamed in laughter.

I put her down, keeping my arms around her waist as I bent down and whispered in her ear.

Valeriemiiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valeriemiiller

"Caught you."

Her head went against my chest and she pushed her back into me as she clasped her hands over mine.

"So what do you do with these girls you catch?" she asked teasingly.

"Whatever they want me to," I breathed into her ear.

Her hands moved mine up her body until I was cupping her breasts. As I gently massaged the still-firm mounds, her erect nipples poking into my palms, her hands moved away. I felt them on the front of my thighs, trembling slightly as they slowly moved inwards and her thumbs touched my shaft.

She let out a deep breath as her thumbs travelled along the length of my fully hard cock, stopping as they reached the fat tip.

I slid one hand down, feeling the curves and softness of her supple body as I searched for the area between her legs. Her thighs parted and allowed me access as my fingers reached the hot, wet folds. She leaned into me and I felt one hand go up to the back of my neck and the other to my thigh as she pushed her pelvis forward.

My fingers slid along her folds, exploring and teasing as she moaned quietly and pushed herself into my fingers. I slipped my middle finger inside, fingering her as she bucked her hips. I pinched her nipple gently as my finger slid out and the tip touched her clit. She gasped and jerked as I rubbed her to orgasm, her hand grasping my neck roughly to keep her balance.

With a shiver and deep moan she relaxed, her hand falling away from my neck as she leaned against me. I put my hands on her waist and picked her up, moving her to the patio table. I pushed her shoulders forward and she put her hands out as she bent at the waist, her breasts now mashed into the table top. I used my foot to kick her legs apart, grabbed my throbbing prick and pushed it into her.

"Oh, yes," she gasped as the fat, swollen head passed her lips and pushed into her tight opening.

My left hand kept her shoulders down and the right held her waist as I slowly slid inside.

"Fuck...you have a nice snatch," I groaned.

She lifted her head off the table.

"You like my pussy?" she snarled as my swollen cock began pumping in and out.

"Fuck, yeah... I do."

"Then fuck it good," she hissed. "Give me all you got."

I grabbed her hips and pounded my cock into her. On each thrust her toes left the floor and she grunted happily.

"You have such a nice little ass, too," I added. "So fucking firm..."

"Fuck me hard... oh yeah... fuck meeeeee," she squealed.

 I felt her pussy clench me tight as she climaxed.

"Fuck Cheryl, I'm going to cum," I announced.

"Not inside," she said in a panicked tone.

"No?" I gasped.

"No... cum on my face," she offered.

 I pulled out and she dropped to the floor in front of me. I grabbed her head with my left hand and my bursting cock with the right, jerking furiously.

"Fuck, give it to me," she begged.

The first stream splashed across her face before she had her mouth open. I groaned loudly as the cum exploded from my cock and watched as the pearly liquid splashed her face, chest and shoulders.

My knees shook as I emptied out, the massive orgasm washing through me.

"Fuck, yes," she moaned hoarsely as she ran her hands over her face and chest.

"Holy shit," I whispered.

"So fucking hot," she purred. "So much..."

"Yeah," I agreed as I let out a deep breath. "Fuck, you turn me on."

"That's working both ways," she giggled as she stood up. "That was really, really hot."

She wiped her chin with her hand, gave me a kiss and grabbed a towel from the floor. She wiped her face and chest.

"Even in my hair!" she laughed. "Someone was very excited."

"I was," I admitted. "That was better than my dreams about you."

"Oh?" she smiled. "So you've thought of this before, have you?"

"Oh, many times."

"Yeah? Did you stroke this big cock when you were thinking of me?" she teased as her fingers wrapped around it.

"Oh yeah," I admitted.

"Let's have a swim and talk about this further," Cheryl said as she took my hand and led me out to the pool.

***

 

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments