Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carolyn's Song - The First Chorus

"The day after the get-together"

23
3 Comments 3
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Next day, there was an early phone call from Jaq. “Mum says she’d be very grateful if you could help us out today. We’ve all got a lot to do. She said she’ll feed you, we’ve got most of last night’s buffet in the fridge. She really wants you to get the mini going. Take it to you mate’s if you need to. Oh, and I promise I’ll be very, very grateful if you do this for us. Oh, and Lizzie’s got a nasty black eye. You’re not to mention it.”

Carolyn was alone in the house by the time I got there. I wasn’t sure what the reception would be; cool indifference was likely I thought, as if the last night had never happened.

“I’ll explain in a minute, everyone else is out on various errands,” she said. All I could see was her shapely backside as she put the vacuum cleaner away in the cupboard under the stairs.

She turned and looked at me. She was in her tight black jeans and dark blue sweatshirt, topped with a red headscarf to give her an “I mean business” air. She smiled and blushed slightly. I moved towards her, and she backed away. “No time for all that.”

“I need to put the mini’s battery on charge, back in a minute.” I went through to the garage from the utility room, suspecting that was the end of the adventure. Oh well, Jaq would be back soon.

“Will it be ok?” Carolyn asked when I returned a few minutes later.

“Probably just needs a good service,” I said, back to the doorway as I attached the battery charger.

“Know the feeling.” I turned and realised Carolyn was standing in the doorway stark naked.

“Upstairs, now.”

She left quickly, and I followed even quicker, sliding my hand between her smooth thighs and up into her soaking slit as we reached the top of the stairs.

“Wait,” she said breathlessly.

Once we reached the bedroom she fell to her knees and took the hand that had strayed between her legs. She licked, then sucked my fingers.

“I’d forgotten what I tasted like.”

Those wonderful green eyes were staring up at me as I removed my work clothes, leaving them in a heap.

“And this is an almost forgotten taste.”

She licked the tip of my rock-hard cock as she cradled my balls, gently massaging them. Carolyn closed her eyes and moved her soft lips slowly down my shaft, taking me slowly into her mouth. She paused, then worked her tongue around me before she eased me deeper. She paused again then drew back, sucking hard as she did so. She may have been out of practice, but she knew how to give head. She drove forward again, her tongue working overtime and her fingers toying with my balls.

As she pulled back, she sucked harder still, so much that I thought my balls would leave my body. We made eye contact. She winked at me before driving backward and forwards rapidly. If she had a gag reflex, then I was well past it. Her throat squeezed me with each thrust as she maintained the suction. Something had to give, she released my balls, and the dam broke. I had just enough time to pull back slightly and warn with something like ‘aah’ before I filled her mouth and throat with stream after stream of hot, sticky juice.

I felt her throat working overtime as she swallowed every drop, sucking me dry as she moved off my softening member. “Bloody hell, Carolyn, you are amazing,” I managed to say.

“I thought I’d drown. Am I as good as my daughters? Either of them?”

“You’ll never get me to tell. Now, your turn.” She lay across the bed with her feet on the floor. I moved between her shapely legs and kissed her soft round breasts. Her deep brown nipples responded instantly, hardening as I kissed and sucked them. I took one between my front teeth and worked gently while finding the other between thumb and forefinger.

“Oh, yes, just there,” she said breathlessly as I moved down her body, kissing the soft downy flesh of her stomach, then her neatly trimmed mound. I placed my hands under her backside, raising her hips. She lifted her legs onto my shoulders, exposing her soaking wet lips, begging for attention. I removed one hand and lifted her with the other, opening her more. I circled her hard nub with my thumb, and she gasped. Then I moved my mouth down onto her, replacing my hand with first my lips and then my tongue. She thrashed beneath me then squealed as I took it gently between my front teeth and worked them backwards and forwards.

Carolyn moved a hand to the back of my neck and pushed me further into her, working herself against me. I moved down and licked her swollen lips. I moved slowly up and down, her wetness soaking my face, and then I probed inside her as she worked her hips up and down, inviting me deeper with each thrust. She was wide open against me. I lapped her streaming juices, licking faster and faster until, suddenly she locked herself against me, forcing my head into her, and screamed as she came. I could barely breathe as her juices ran all over me. Then she relaxed.

“Come here, now,” she whispered as she pulled me up onto the bed, then turned me over so she could straddle me.

I was rock hard, and she plunged herself down onto me, impaling her willing flesh. She bucked and ground on me, altering the angle until she found the most pleasure. I lifted my hips to fill her, feeling my balls slapping against her as she rode and slammed my tip into her cervix with each of her thrusts. She grabbed my hands and forced them onto her tits. I squeezed them hard, working her rock-hard nipples the cleft between my thumbs and forefingers. She screamed again and came, drenching me, then fell forward rubbing her chest hard against mine.

ShelandWilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShelandWilliams

Without uncoupling I rolled her onto her back, I needed to come again. She lifted her legs and reached for them with her hands, pulling them towards her as I drove deep. I eased myself higher, increasing the pressure on her pussy. She started to pant, then writhe, as the orgasm built. I felt the now-familiar tightening of her pussy, then it was if every part of her insides went into spasm, milking me for all she was worth. I shot my massive load deep into her and fell, panting, onto her. She wrapped her arms and legs around me, drawing me closer.

I heard the clock downstairs strike eleven. We lay on her bed, Carolyn with her head on my chest, gently massaging my balls with her tiny, soft hand. “You’ll make me hard again and you’ll have to deal with it, that’s my rule.”

“Tempting, but maybe not a good idea, masses to do.” I slid my hand gently down her back and down between her soft, pert cheeks.

“Especially not if you touch me there.” Her voice went up an octave. “We need to have a chat later, and I do mean a chat, not while I’m spread naked in post-coital reverie.”

“That was quite poetic, you feel better now then? I had no idea you were a screamer.”

“Nor did I, amazing what three orgasms and a pussy full of your juice can do, now can we get on?”’

I was in the garage when she came down, freshly showered and wearing the tight jeans and blue sweatshirt, the pale pink collar of a cotton blouse was visible. The red headscarf restored the business air, but she looked ten years younger.

“If you get time, I’d like you to sort me out a toolkit from there.” She gestured at the shelves and the cabinets that I guessed had once been in the kitchen. “The rest can go to him unless there’s anything you want. I’m making another pile for Jay to take over. We must move some furniture upstairs as well. Don’t look at me like that. Will it go, do you think?” Thankfully, she drew breath.

“Ok, so my list is to get the car going, take the car for a service, sort out tools for, move furniture…”

“Oh, and any other stuff in here you think I won’t need can go over with Jay later, especially his golf clubs. I want that to be the last load.”

“Tidy the garage up, give Carolyn a damned good seeing to, have I missed anything?”

“Oh, loads, like making sure Jaq is OK. Don’t worry, I’ll look after you. I’ll be through here, I have a pile of washing as big as the house, the machine will need replacing next. Oh, and I need to go to the shops while that load’s washing, any chance?”

She knew I would be reluctant to part with the keys to my car. “Just be careful, the top’s down, do you want it up?”

She smiled and blushed before I realised what I’d said.

“Yes please, but I’m rather busy right now. I know your rules, roof off heater on, I’ll be ok, and I’ll be careful.”

I heard her go out and busied myself with her little car, eventually coaxing it into reluctant life and freeing the seized brakes. An hour later it sounded a bit better, so I reversed it out onto the drive just as Carolyn returned.

“Just one more thing,” she said as I put the last of the bags onto the kitchen worktop. “Recognise this?” She held up a lacy, dark blue garment. “I thought I hadn’t seen it for a while. It was in the door pocket.”

I blushed.

She smiled. “I’ll have fun with that when Jaq gets back. I’m not wearing one, you may have noticed.”

Under her open jacket, her erect nipples were straining the fabric of her sweatshirt. I moved towards her, and she lifted her sweatshirt to reveal her open blouse and the perfect, soft breasts below with her pert nipples standing to attention.

I moved to kiss them.

“Not now, they’ll be back soon. I need to make myself decent. They’ll be back soon.”

They arrived ten minutes later, Jay drove too fast and parked far too close to my little car, Jaq came straight into the garage. “Glad you’re back, your mum wants a word about the washing.”

“Hello to you too, don’t I even get a kiss?”

“Sorry, mucky paws, thought you’d object.” We kissed as I made a great show of keeping my hands off her.

“I’ll be ironing until Domesday, you see. Been busy?”

“You could say that.”

“Jaq, a word please.”

“Wish me luck!” She walked through into the house from the garage.

Jaq emerged two minutes later, scarlet with embarrassment. “You could have told me.”

“Didn’t get the chance.”

“Jay and Lizzie heard too; they’ll be winding me up for weeks.”

“Suggest you check under the seats when no one’s looking. I think there may be more incriminating evidence there.”

“You bloody wait, I’ll get you for that.” And then she winked at me.

Published 
Written by WiltsWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments