Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I’m Going To Hell For This…

"Andy’s Mom gets her tag team, the sequel to “Andy’s Mom.”"

96
13 Comments 13
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"A spin off of another series which contains stories of my best friend’s MILF. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Read “Andy’s Mom” and “After the Party” for background."

It had been a week since I had fucked the mother of my good friend Andy; Allie was interested in a threesome with me and another guy. The problem was, I didn’t know how Shawn would react to the news that I had sex with our mutual good friend's mother. He might tell Andy and cause a huge rift between us.

Steve was in a different circle of friends, I had also known him a few years. He was a couple of years older than I and used to buy me cigarettes and later, beer before I was old enough. I was playing a computer game online and found myself on the headset with him one day. He eventually started talking about the last girl he was in bed with. I told him about Amber, then Allie.

“Damn, that’s filthy!” Steve said, there was slight envy in his voice.

“Now Allie wants tag teamed, but I don’t even want to tell Shawn that I broke it off in her,” I continued.

“Sounds like you need another good friend to help you instead! Would it be weird if I offered?” Steve asked.

“Nah, just make sure you shower, I’ll let her know I got a buddy to help me fuck her.”

I sent Allie a text, along with a picture from Steve’s Myspace page.

“You can come over now,” she texted back.

“Steve, it’s a go,” I said, “better get in the shower. I’ll be by in twenty minutes to pick you up.”

I sprayed my chest with cologne, threw on a Hawaiian shirt over my undershirt, found some clean shorts and pool slides, then hopped in the car. After I picked Steve up, we headed to Allie’s house. I could tell Steve was excited.

“You ever double-teamed a chick before?” I asked him.

“Hell no, but I’ve always wanted to,” he grinned.

We pulled up in front of her house. I checked my hair in the rearview once more before getting out. Allie opened the door in her bathrobe, inviting us in. It was about 7:30 PM. The tv was on in the living room, and her large house was very empty now in contrast to the last time I was here. Allie got a few beers from the fridge and handed each of us one.

“Allie this is Steve,” I introduced him.

Allie held out her hand to greet him, her nails had been freshly done in pink, with little white stars patterned sporadically across them.

“Allie,” she said, excitedly nervous.

I sipped on my beer, we made small talk for a few minutes while the ice broke between Allie and Steve. She looked cute as hell in her robe, her hair was done up in a ponytail. She wouldn’t stay shy for long.

Allie undid the belt of her robe, causing it to open. She was wearing a black, satin corset underneath with purple ribbons across the abdomen. Her breasts were trying to burst out of the top, lifted beautifully by the cups of the tantalizing lingerie. She wore a pair of purple lace panties with it.

She removed her robe, draping it over a chair by the kitchen counter. I watched, completely mesmerized as she spun around to showcase her body for us. I’d never seen lingerie like that in person before.

“Well, do I look fuckable?” she asked, looking at us lecherously. We both nodded in agreement.

She led us to a nearby guest room. The room had a window looking out into the backyard, the blinds were down, but open. There was a simple queen-sized bed, but other than that, the room was sparsely furnished. Allie got down on her knees in front of Steve, helping him out of his pants.

“What a lovely cock,” Allie said, enthusiastically inspecting his swelling member in her hands.

It suddenly dawned on me, the gravity now apparent, that I was watching my friend’s mother sensuously sucking dick in front of me. It felt raunchy and vulgar. Steve didn’t seem to mind, she was expertly working his cock over, slurping on his flesh with her mouth. I knew from experience that she was very skilled at it.

I took in the sight of her from behind while she pleasured him. I began to undress, removing my shirt and shorts. It was highly erotic, watching a woman I fantasized about as a teenager going down on a cock right in front of me.

Steve was now fucking her mouth, a hand on the back of her head. A look of pleasure was on his face as her lips navigated his shaft. I stood next to her, my rigid cock in my grip. I stole a handful of her hair and urged her to suck on me. She turned to me and wrapped her lips around my shaft. Her mouth was eager as she turned her attention to me, greedily sucking me against her swirling tongue. I could feel my penis swelling like a bomb, armed to explode. She took turns with us, gobbling down our dicks, wanton lust taking over her actions now.

“This is the best head I’ve ever had,” Steve said, panting.

She got off her knees, stood up, and kissed my neck. I took her by the waist, sitting her on the bed. Steve kneeled on the bed beside her, kissing her neck and roughly groping her while I rubbed her crotch. I removed her panties, then knelt on the floor between her legs. I ran my thumb against her labia, brushing my lips against her thighs.

“Oh goddamn! So many hands,” she purred.

I kissed her inner thigh, teasing her as my thumb rubbed against her snatch. She slithered in Steve’s arms on the bed, her senses not used to the overwhelming stimulation. I began earnestly eating her hot box until she was good and wet.

“Fuck, that’s hot!” she squealed, my tongue dashing inside her. Her tummy rolled outward as she ground her crotch against my face. She was ready.

I got up from my knees, shoving her onto her back. Allie looked at me, her eyes begging me fuck her as I stood between her spread legs. I lifted one of her heels onto my shoulder before pulling her hips toward me into position. I probed her wet folds with the head of my cock, heat radiating from her as I pushed deep within.

“Ohhhh, that’s it!” she moaned, my hard-on sinking inside her.

I relished the sensation of her pulsating pussy around my member before thrusting against her again. Allie threw her arms over her head, surrendering to me. Her voluptuous body rocked from the collision, I intensified my propulsions until I was steadily fucking her. Steve knelt beside her face squeezing her breasts through the silky fabric of her corset. I watched her body jiggle as my dick intruded her glorious hole, her breath becoming heavy.

Allie’s eyes were closed, she was lost in the moment and didn’t see Steve lean toward her, smacking his hard dick on her cheek. She responded by opening her mouth. Taking the head of his penis between her lips, she flicked her tongue against his glans. She tilted her head, lifting it off the bed to take Steve deeper into her mouth.

“Good girl,” I told her, pummeling her at the side of the bed. “Is this what you wanted?”

“Mmmhmm,” she nodded, sucking Steve avidly now.

“I had no idea you were such a whore,” I continued. She moaned in response, now stroking the base of Steve’s shaft while fellating him.

Allie began to jolt on the bed, waves of pleasure rocking her body. She was taking our cocks from both ends, her breasts gently jiggling from the motion of me laying into her. The pleasure of the cramming was causing her to gasp around Steve’s cock. We found a good rhythm, building friction while we seesawed her body between us. Suddenly she popped Steve’s dick from her mouth.

“I’m coming! Oh god, FUCK!” she cried, climaxing.

I felt her weeping mound soak my cock once she came. Steve forced his dick back inside her mouth, stifling her moans. She gripped the comforter in her fingers, her toes curling in ecstasy as she reached the top of her climax.

I pulled out of her warm honey to give her respite, I also didn’t want to come too soon.

Adhara_hiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adhara_hiller

Allie had a brief moment to catch her breath before Steve rolled her over. He lifted her up by her hips to position her for doggy style. I watched her face as he penetrated her, her mouth opening wide as he gripped her ass firmly in his hands. Steve began railing her hard, her face brushing against the mattress. Her hair was a mess now.

“Oh yes, fuck me hard,” she said, gasping.

I sat on the bed next to her, positioning my lap under her face. She looked at me through a tangle of hair and smiled wickedly a sex-crazed demon. She started licking my shaft, but could barely concentrate on me due to the pounding Steve was giving her. Her face was resting on my lap, smearing her mouth against me as she took his assault.

“Don’t stop sucking, you’re the one who needed the extra dick,” Steve told her smugly. “Unless you can’t handle it.”

Allie lifted her head, determined to satisfy both of us at once. Gripping my cock in her hand, she started going down on me again. Her head was continually being pushed around by Steve’s ramming. She moaned around my shaft and I could feel her teeth against my flesh as she tried to concentrate. Eventually, she thrust back against him, finding a rhythm to resume slurping on my pole with skill. I felt a warm hug in the embrace of her mouth. Steve relentlessly pounded her.

“That’s a good slut!” Steve commented, “Are you getting enough dick?”

“Yes, yes, fuck me,” she was panting.

Saliva was pouring down between my legs and ass-crack as her head bobbed, insatiably devouring me. Steve suddenly stopped.

“I wanna fuck your ass,” he said.

Allie stopped sucking me, “I haven’t tried anal in fifteen years, please start with a finger,” she said, throwing her hair over her shoulder with a dazzling toss.

Steve reached between her legs, lubricating his middle finger with her wet cream. She had a look of hesitation on her face as he slowly pushed it into her asshole. She took in a deep breath as she felt the second knuckle go in. Steve left his finger inside of her until he felt her relax. I watched the tension in Allie’s face become a look of pleasure again as she got used to his digit.

“Mmm, that’s okay,” she groaned.

Her face lit up again as he began to fuck her ass with his finger, slowly swirling it around. Allie clutched my thigh, her nails digging into my skin. A soft squeal escaped her lips, as she felt intense pangs from deep within her anal cavity. She was relaxing, enjoying the sensation.

“Yes,” Allie finally conceded, “fuck my ass.”

“What was that?” Steve asked.

“Fuck my ass!” she begged louder, “please fuck my ass!”

Steve wasted no time in pressing the tip of his dick inside her sphincter. Allie let out a guttural cry as she felt it stretch her out. Steve started pumping into her steadily. Allie’s moans were a sharp whimper, her body was tense. I sat up, kneeling in front of her face now. Her eyes were watery and her hair was sticking to her forehead. I guided my cock into her mouth, feeling her exhale through her nose.

I started to fuck her face, my thrusts in alternate timing with Steve’s. Allie was reduced to a rag-doll between us, pistons pumping into her. I had her hair in my hands, driving my throbbing dick into her throat. She tried not to choke on me as she screamed in bliss.

“Your ass is fucking tight!” Steve gasped.

Allie moaned loudly as Steve and I played ping pong with her body, our cocks the paddles.

“I can’t believe you’re so filthy!” I told Allie as she gagged on my cock.

Allie’s body quaked again, another orgasm ripping through her. She pulled my sloppy wood from her mouth as she screamed out.

“Fuck! You’ve made me come!” she yelped, her body quivering.

Steve gave her another three thrusts before grunting, pulling out just in time to shoot a wad of cum onto her back. Allie was still climaxing, arching her body while he unloaded several more streaks of semen on her ass and lower back.

I gripped her hair, tilting her head back to look into the eyes of my best friend’s mom. She slid her tongue the length of my shaft while she calmed down, catching her breath.

She tilted her head, her tongue like a tractor beam pulling me into her mouth. She was voraciously trying to get me off. I could feel my engorged cock ready to burst, the head of it burning, aching for release. The pressure and moisture made sloppy, lewd noise as her tongue coaxed me to come hard. She swallowed each stream of my seed as it flooded out, sucking every last drop from me.

With Allie exhausted, Steve and I packed up and left. I couldn’t believe that I had just double-stuffed Andy’s mom. I had been violating her in my imagination for years, never dreaming she would be so thirsty.

Something awakened between Allie and me that night. I would begin to fuck her regularly. We had to keep it a secret and decided not to be exclusive for obvious reasons.

One night while I was summoned for a booty call, she told me she brought home another young guy from the bar earlier that night. I was piping her while she lay on her back, wrapped in her legs while she told me.

“That guy couldn’t last,” she panted, my body smacking into her, “As soon I was in my underwear sucking his cock he blew his load in my mouth.”

She was squirming underneath me. After several trysts, I knew her body was telling me she was about to come. I slapped her tits playfully, causing her to giggle.

“Should have called me first,” I said, still fucking her.

“At least he made it home with me, the last guy nutted in my mouth before we left the parking lot,” she continued, breathing heavily.

I was slamming her hard now, the headboard was smacking into the wall, and the mattress was squeaking with each thrust. I suddenly felt jealous, slowing down once I became too distracted.

“How many other guys do you pick up?” I asked.

She looked like she was afraid to tell me, “I don’t know, like ten?” she answered.

“Ten?!” I was shocked.

“Yeah, about, ten,”

“Jesus, you’re a greedy slut,” I smirked, fucking her again as I tried to remember her as I knew her from just a few weeks ago.

“I know, I’m a complete whore,” she looked up at me.

I rolled her onto her knees, spanking her ass before taking her from behind.

“Fuck me like your whore,” she whined.

I grabbed her neck, pulling her against me, my dick grinding into her. I bit her neck.

“You’re my whore from now on, got it?” I wasn’t asking, “I need you waiting and begging when I come over.”

My sudden claim to her body caused her to convulse as she came down her thighs, moaning loudly as she came.

“Yes sir,” she said, gasping for air. A fire burned in her eyes, she had a new respect for me.

Her husband had cheated on her, decimating her self-esteem. She had felt worthless, shamelessly seeking sex to connect with someone and awakening the desires of her flesh in the meantime. The moment I claimed her for myself, she felt her self-worth return like a bolt of lightning.

“I can still be naughty though, right?” She inquired, rolling on her side to finish me off in her mouth.

I stroked the side of her face as she nibbled my shaft, “As long as I’m taking part in it.”

Allie didn’t protest, she just sucked with affection until I finished in her mouth. That night I stayed the night, sleeping in her bed with her. If Andy ever found out about any of this, he would surely shoot me.

Published 
Written by Cactus469
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments