Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jennifer and the Book Store - part 1

"A woman reinvents herself"

105
20 Comments 20
20.5k Views 20.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words

It took only a few weeks for Jennifer to get used to using her new name. She had never cared for her birth name, finding it too dull, boring and plain. She felt that Jennifer had some sex appeal and sounded younger.

After retiring from a twenty-five-year nursing career, finalizing her divorce, and recovering from menopause it was time to make some changes. She sold the house ( fuck you, Tom ) and moved into a condo in the hip and revitalized neighborhood by the University.

She felt revitalized by her new start as well. A new wardrobe and a new hairstyle with a change in color made her feel better about herself. She felt younger, more appealing, and, oddly enough, hornier than she had been in years. Once her hormones settled and the stress of the divorce ( fuck you again, Tom ) disappeared her dormant libido ignited like dry grass in a drought and the hard-to-lose pounds fell away as her energy increased. She felt great and looked great.

Fantasy and masturbating were back on the menu. Toys, erotic stories, and pornography were now part of her regular routine and she found herself checking out men regularly. A few times she caught herself staring at a nice crotch or some muscular forearms and had to resist the urge to reach out and touch them. The years of married indifference and sexual disinterest had taken their toll, and Tom’s affair had added fuel to the fire of depression, anxiety, and loss of self-esteem. She wasn’t quite ready to act on her new and exciting feelings.

Until she went to the bookstore.

The bookstore was Max’s Books & Things and was a few blocks away. It was nestled in the lower level of a redeveloped block of buildings, sandwiched between The Nook Cafe and Pam’s Bakery, and was a perfectly cluttered library of escape.

Max was Maxine, a young woman in her late twenties or early thirties who loved books and quaint spaces. Her little space was a favorite of many of the university students and local book lovers and was a well-kept secret outside of the neighborhood.

Jennifer had been told of its existence by Molly, her new neighbor. Although a seemingly shy and quiet young woman she had welcomed Jennifer to the building and the two had become very friendly in a very short time. Once Jennifer revealed her love of books Molly had recommended she visit Max’s Books & Things, promising that she would love it, and Jennifer promised to check it out.

It was a warm afternoon when Jennifer decided to take a walk and visit the bookstore. She chose to wear her white capri pants, white sneakers and a light blue t-shirt with a low neckline. A white push-up bra, which accentuated her ample cleavage, and the white frilly panties made her feel sexy underneath the casual clothing. She brushed her now auburn hair, choosing to wear it down and loose instead of tied up, and added a touch of eyeliner and ruby lipstick to finish off the look.

As she strolled the few blocks to the bookstore she felt good, even better when she realized how many of the men she passed were checking her out. A few smiles and lusty glances from the much younger men were particularly welcomed and unexpected. She paused at the entrance and caught her reflection in the glass door.

Damn, you look good,” she announced to herself before pulling open the door.

She walked down the stairs and into the seemingly disorganized chaos of Max’s Books & Things. Books were everywhere - on shelves, tables, chairs and piles on the floor - interspersed with knick-knacks, antiques and assorted odd items. Any wall space not hidden by books was plastered with faded posters and signs, small unframed paintings, and a spattering of old black-and-white photographs.

Jennifer fell in love with it, just as Molly had promised, and stood there with a smile on her face as she absorbed it all.

“Hey, you can’t park there.”

Jennifer turned towards the voice and saw a young woman behind the counter in the corner. She was tall and slender, her dark brown hair streaked with platinum blonde highlights and cascading over her shoulders. The black sleeveless t-shirt fit loosely and exposed numerous tattoos, an assortment of black ink in various designs on her arms, upper chest and neck while the low-rise jeans hugged her shapely hips and displayed the pierced navel above. She oozed sex appeal and Jennifer found her both intriguing and appealing.

“Sorry?”

“You’re blocking the stairs. You can stand or sit anywhere you want, just not there.”

“Oh, sorry.”

“No troubles. Welcome to my… stuff," she replied as she gestured around the room. “I’m Max. What can I do for you?”

“I’m Jennifer. Actually, I just heard about your place and wanted to check it out.”

“So check it out. It’s bigger than it looks – just follow the shelves. And the washroom is at the far end and to the left.”

“Thanks,” Jennifer replied with a smile.

She noticed Max’s eyes travel her body and felt a sudden and unexpected pang of excitement as she realized that Max was checking her out.

“You look pretty tasty,” Max announced with a sly grin. “I like your style.”

“Uh, thank you,” Jennifer replied as she blushed slightly.

“Look around, see if anything catches your interest,” Max suggested with a wink.

Jennifer walked away and thought she could feel Max’s eyes on her ass. A glance over her shoulder to confirm the feeling made her smile as she made her way through the maze of shelves. She was surprised at the number of people spread out throughout the shop, some searching through piles and others scanning the shelves. She slowly perused the stacks and ended up in the last row, finally discovering the section of mysteries adjacent to the bathroom.

She scanned the shelves, picking out a book, reading the cover and putting it back. Soon she was joined by a young man in his early twenties. He looked her over with an appreciative glance before going through the adjoining shelf.

Jennifer’s eyes kept returning to the younger man and she took an inventory. Tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, trim and muscular under the tight black t-shirt and grey sweatpants. Most likely a student she assumed. He smiled at her again and she smiled back, feeling the excitement again as his eyes took her in. This time they slowly travelled her body before he returned his attention to the books, his interest in her obvious.

She squatted down to search a lower shelf and her eyes caught sight of the bulge in his sweatpants. It held her gaze and she felt wetness build between her legs, feelings of lust and desire flooding her as she focused on the outline of his cock under the material. She could make out the mushroom of the head and the image of a fat, swollen cock appeared in her mind.

She looked up and he was looking down on her, his eyes shifting between the cleavage she was showing and her eyes. He smiled as she looked back at the bulge and saw it growing. The thought of this young stud getting excited by her added to the lusty desire that was building inside of her. She reached out and ran her fingers over the bulge, feeling his cock jump as she touched it. Slowly and tentatively she put her hand on it and smiled as she felt it harden under her touch.

Anelisse1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anelisse1

His hand appeared and the waistband of the sweatpants was pulled down, his hardened cock suddenly appearing in front of her eyes. It was thick and about seven inches long, the swollen purplish head pulsing as she wrapped her hand around it. Logic and reason escaped her as an intense desire to suck the big, beautiful cock overwhelmed her. Oblivious to where she was she dropped down to her knees and took the fat tip into her mouth, stretching her jaw to take it in as she began sucking him. Sudden overwhelming lust drove her as she sucked his cock, working her tongue along the underside as it traveled in and out of her mouth.

Oh god, I miss this... ran through her mind as she took in as much of him as she could.

She felt a hand on her shoulder and glanced to the side, caught by surprise as another cock rubbed her chin. She reached up and grasped the hard shaft as the hand moved to her head. Her mouth pulled away and took the new addition in, excited to find it almost as big as the first. She began to alternate between the two, sucking and stroking in a frenzy of lust until she heard a groan from above and felt the splash of hot cum cover her face.

She looked up and felt another large splatter on her cheek and chin as both men climaxed. Numerous large droplets flew into her mouth and onto her tongue, causing her to swallow as she tried to catch her breath. She reveled in the taste of the slick juices and the erotic satisfaction of having pleased both men at once.

In a moment it was over and both cocks disappeared. She opened one eye and looked up at the blonde stud who had just cum on her face. He smiled down at her.

“Thanks. That was fucking hot,” he praised. “I hope I see you here again.”

He turned away and disappeared behind the shelves. The second man was gone and she had no idea who it had been.

Jennifer quickly stood up and turned around, finding the bathroom at the end of the stacks. She went in, grabbed a wad of toilet paper and wiped the cum away from her eyes. Her pussy was throbbing and soaking wet, the need for climax now torturing her. She yanked down the capri pants and jammed her hand between her legs, fingering herself into a frenzy until the orgasm hit. It was intense and she cried out as the climax crested, her knees almost buckling as it wracked her body.

Once it subsided she sat down on the toilet and put her face in her hands.

Jesus Jen... what were you thinking?” she asked herself.

She washed her face and hands before taking a look in the mirror and noticing the cum splatters on her chest and t-shirt. She wiped up as best as she could before gathering herself and heading back into the shop. Her hand grabbed a book from a shelf as she headed to the front counter, trying not to draw attention from anyone. None of the others seemed to look at her and she was relieved when she reached the counter. She handed the book to Max as nonchalantly as possible and received a sly smile in return.

“$16.63 total,” Max announced.

Jennifer handed her a twenty and told her to keep the change.

"Thanks," Max smiled and tapped on the wall next to the counter. "Just FYI."

Jennifer blushed with embarrassment as the fingers gestured to the sign advising of video surveillance.

"You put on a great show," Max teased as she pointed to the monitor on the desk behind the counter. "Don't worry, was just me watching."

Max handed her the book and pointed to a paper sign taped to the counter.

HELP WANTED

"Doesn't pay much but the perks could be great. I think we would have fun together."

"I'm not really looking for work right now," Jennifer replied.

"Think about it. From what I saw I think that you would enjoy it here," Max teased.

“Maybe I'll think about it," Jennifer mused.

“Yeah, you will,” Max said with a smile. "Come see me one evening just before nine and we will have a chat about it."

"Maybe."

"See you soon, Jenny," Max said with a smile as Jennifer headed for the stairs.

Jennifer stepped out on the street, put her head down and walked at a quick pace until she reached home. A few people she passed had given her an odd glance and she was unsure if was just her imagination, feeling relieved when she arrived at her door.

The knees on her white capri pants were dirty and she hadn't realized it until she took them off at home. Each one had a dark dirt stain from the floor of the bookstore. She sighed, tossed them into the hamper, and examined her shirt, finding five stains of dried cum, one rather large, dotting the chest area. She ran her finger over the large stain, the memory of the hot fluid hitting her face fresh in her mind and creating a stir between her legs. She could still taste them.

She pulled her panties off and lay down on the bed with the shirt in one hand while the other went between her legs. A finger slipped between her folds and inside as she examined the stains and tried to recall which ones belonged to the blonde stud with the beautiful cock. She wondered who the other was and her finger brought her to climax as she recalled the experience of sucking two strangers at once, something she hadn't done before. Two cocks, yes, but not total strangers.

As she relaxed on the bed in post-orgasm bliss her mind turned to Max. While the offer of a part-time job didn't appeal to her, Max did. It had been decades since she had been with another woman, not since her second year of college when her roommate Bev had talked her into showering together. After the semester ended they parted company and until now she had not really felt the appeal and desire for another woman.

She closed her eyes and pictured the slender beauty with the tattoos and piercing. Her finger begin to move in little circles over her tender nub as she pondered what else might be pierced. The idea of small nipple rings waiting to be suckled, her own tongue playing with them while her finger worked on Max's little juice factory incited more desire as she rubbed herself quicker. The climax erupted as she pictured herself bringing Max to orgasm while licking her little slit.

Jennifer relaxed and pondered the events of the day. She decided to stop questioning her actions earlier and just accept that she was going to be different now, be more open and adventurous to the sexual desires and opportunities she had declined in the past. Leave the inhibitions and fear of shame behind and be whoever she wants to be.

"I'm Jenny and I'm a slut..." she announced to herself and laughed.

****

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments