Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I continue the tale of how I got involved in the amazing sexual exploits of Lupe, my uncleā€™s second wife when I stayed at their guesthouse on the Pacific coast of Colombia.

I had travelled there on my first paid photography assignment after graduating from university. I was staying in their remote small town, as my uncle had moved from the UK many years ago and bought a guesthouse there.

My Uncle Gerry was almost sixty, and I was stunned on arrival at the guesthouse to meet his wife Lupe, who was in her mid-thirties. She was gorgeous, with an incredible busty, curvy figure. For a young twenty-three-year-old guy like myself, I considered her the best MILF I had ever seen.

On my first full day there, I had caught Lupe having sex with one of the other guests. She had certainly been enjoying herself and had also worked out I had been spying on her. Lupe later explained that my uncleā€™s financial situation was dire and that she had made a financial agreement with the only two other guests. Lupe would sleep with them twice a week for an increase in the rent.

Lupe had then asked if I wanted to make a similar arrangement with her, which I absolutely did. Of course, these arrangements had to be kept secret from my uncle. Since then, I had already had sex with Lupe on several occasions.

But then I had spied on one of the guests with a different woman, Izzy. It later became clear that Izzy also ran a guesthouse on the other side of town, and that once-a-month Lupe and Izzy swapped over, and ā€˜servicedā€™ each otherā€™s guests.

Izzy, a gorgeous blonde Latina busty MILF, had visited me in my room on a couple of occasions to service me since.

Recently Izzy and Lupe had entertained six young men at the same time whilst I had spied on them all during an epic gangbang session. The two of them had then slept with each of these young American visitors individually, again with me being the hidden voyeur. I wondered what new sexual exploits Lupe might involve me in nextā€¦

Ā 

The few days after Lupe and Izzyā€™s epic gangbang had been a whirlwind. I had spied on them, with their full knowledge and consent of course, as they each had one-on-one sessions with each of the young American tourists.

The guys involved in the gangbang had been in town for their college friendā€™s wedding, who was marrying a local girl. After the gangbang, the groom had left town with his new bride on their honeymoon, and the five remaining guys had a few days left in town before their flight back to the U.S.

Lupe and Izzy had organized a rota, with two-hour sessions twice a day, so that they could enjoy getting some one-on-one action with the young guys before they went home.

The highlight for me had perhaps been watching Izzy convincing Andre, an eighteen-year-old black guy with a huge dick, to share his time with her with the only other black guy in their group, Marcus. Izzy had had the time of her life being passed between these to hung black young studs, and getting spit-roasted by the two of them.

Of course, when Lupe found out the next day that Izzy had enjoyed a secret threesome with two young black guys with big cocks, she wanted some too. She had convinced Marcus during his session with Lupe to allow Andre to join them, and I had very much enjoyed spying on her, almost as much as she had enjoyed herself.

Lupe and Izzy then finished out the week with other sessions, until they had completed their little rota, and they had both gotten to fuck each of the five young guys on a one-on-one basis.

The American guys had then left to fly home, surely with big smiles on their faces, and lots of wonderful memories.

Life then finally returned to how it had been before the American guys had arrived here, and I was glad.

But as Lupe and Izzy had been so busy each day entertaining the young guys, they had sadly had to delay their commitments elsewhere. Lupe had told Mr. Dubois and Mr. Cohen, the two long-term renters at her Casa Madre guesthouse that she had an agreement to fuck twice a week, that she was sick, and would make it up to them the following week.

Lupe had obviously told me the truth, that she would be down at Izzyā€™s guesthouse across town, Casa Rosita, entertaining those young American guys, as she wanted me to be a part of it by spying on her and Izzy. She had told me that both she and Izzy would make it up to me too.

Throughout the following week, I saw Lupe heading to, or coming out of, both Mr. Cohenā€™s and Mr. Duboisā€™ rooms on many occasions. She would of course always wait until her husband, my Uncle Gerry, had left for work. In fact, on most days I saw her visit Mr. Cohenā€™s room in the morning and Mr. Duboisā€™ room in the afternoon. She was a very busy lady.

However, it left Lupe with no time left over for me. I too had missed out on my two sessions with Lupe last week, plus the two sessions I would usually get this week.

Lupe told me she had asked if Izzy might be able to pop over to Casa Madre to entertain me instead, but it seemed that Izzy had the same issue over at Casa Rosita. Izzy was behind on her sessions with her own long-term renters, and so was trying to catch up too.

So Lupe had to roll over all my sessions into the week after. It meant I got to fuck her six times in the same week.

I had an incredible time, fucking her in every imaginable position. I fucked her in all three holes multiple times. I fucked her on the bed, on the floor, and in the shower. I came inside her pussy, her ass, over her tits, her face, and in her mouth.

At the end of the week, I was exhausted, but very, very happy.

On the weekend Uncle Gerry invited me to dinner with himself and Lupe. We sat in their kitchen and enjoyed some good home-cooked food and chatted. Initially, I had felt rather awkward when my uncle would invite me to eat with him and Lupe. I did like my uncle and so felt somewhat guilty about sleeping with his incredible wife behind his back.

Of course, I liked fucking Lupe more than I hated feeling awkward around my uncle. But over time these dinners had become the norm, and I didnā€™t feel so bad now.

During our conversation, I mentioned that the shower in my room had developed a fault. The handle to adjust the temperature of the water had become incredibly stiff to turn. My uncle said he would take a look at it sometime.

The following week I went off on a trip along the coast to try and catch up on my photography assignment. My boss back in London had emailed me a few days ago, apologizing for not getting back to me about my request to extend my stay here. My original assignment had been for two months here, and I was already well over a month into it. I couldnā€™t bear the thought of having to leave the amazing Lupe and Izzy and fly back home in just a few weeks.

I had exaggerated to my boss the problems I was having getting around the coastline, to come up with a reason as to why I was behind in the project of photographing all the amazing flora and fauna along the Pacific coastline here, and why I needed to stay on here longer to complete it.

Of course, the real reason I had done this was to give me the chance to fuck Lupe and Izzy for a few weeks more.

I wanted to get some great photos this week, to send back to London to impress my boss, hoping it would help him look kindly on my request. My expenses were not very much, so I hoped this would also go in my favor.

My boss didnā€™t know it, but he was in fact footing the bill for me to sleep with Lupe. I was paying 750,000 Colombian pesos in rent a month to stay at Casa Madre guesthouse, which was only Ā£150, or $200. Secretly, I was then also paying a further 750,000 pesos to Lupe for her ā€˜special weekly servicesā€™. But when I sent in my expenses to my boss back in London, I stated that my monthly rent was 1.5million pesos, or Ā£300.

I didnā€™t think my boss would have any knowledge of what a room in a guesthouse on the Pacific coast of Colombia would cost, and they had never queried it.

After a few days away catching up with my work, I headed on a ferry boat back to my home base in the town Uncle Gerry had made his home. I arrived at Casa Madre guesthouse on Thursday evening.

As I made my way across the courtyard toward the staircase that led up to the first-floor veranda where my room was located, Uncle Gerry appeared from behind his truck.

ā€œAh, there he is,ā€ Uncle Gerry said, rather sternly, placing a wrench in the cargo bed of his truck, ā€œIā€™ve been waiting to talk to you.ā€

ā€œHi Uncle, whatā€™s up?ā€ I replied innocently, but inside was worrying about what he wanted to talk to me about.

ā€œWell, while you were away, Iā€™ve made a rather disturbing discovery,ā€ he continued, moving toward the doorway that led into the family home section at the end of the building that he shared with Lupe.

I froze. What had he discovered? Had he somehow found out Lupe had been sleeping with Mr. Cohen or Mr. Dubois? Did he want to know if I had known anything about it?

Or worse still, had he found out about me and Lupe somehow? All these questions raced through my mind.

My uncle opened the door and reached inside to grab something, but I couldnā€™t make it out as the sun had set already and it was getting petty dark out here.

ā€œI went into your room yesterday to fix your shower, and found this,ā€ he said gruffly and threw the item toward me.

I caught it, and looked at it for a moment, trying to make out what it was in the dim light.

ā€œWell? What do you have to say for yourself?ā€ Uncle Gerry asked harshly.

I moved closer to the light coming from the doorway to work out what it was, then realized what it was, and was mortified. It was one of Lupeā€™s sexy bras, a red one. She must have left it in my bathroom when we had had sex in the shower, during the last time I was with her. I looked at my uncle in horror.

What was he going to do? Scream at me? Hit me? Worse?

ā€œIā€™m waiting for an answer, boy,ā€ Uncle Gerry continued, moving toward me, ā€œWhatā€™s been going on here when Iā€™m away, huh?ā€

My heart was racing, I didnā€™t know how to explain this away.

ā€œI, uhā€¦ā€ I mumbled, gulping, beginning to panic now, ā€œWell, uncleā€¦ā€

ā€œStop teasing the boy,ā€ I heard from inside the house.

I looked up to see Lupe appear, a grin on her face. She moved close to Uncle Gerry, hugging him.

ā€œI told your uncle you have a young girlfriend now,ā€ Lupe smiled, looking up at her husband.

Uncle Gerryā€™s face turned from that stern look to grinning like a Cheshire cat and began laughing.

ā€œOf course, he thought it would be funny to make a joke out of it,ā€ Lupe explained, looking disapprovingly at her husband.

ā€œYou should have seen your face!ā€ Uncle Gerry laughed unapologetically, pointing at me.

ā€œOh, I see,ā€ I managed, trying to smile, and thanking my lucky stars for Lupeā€™s quick thinking.

I guessed my uncle had found the bra and showed it to his wife, who had come up with the story that I was sleeping with some local girl here in town, and that the bra must be hers.

ā€œKid, I donā€™t care if you want to fuck a girl in your room. You enjoy yourself while youā€™re here. Iā€™m not like your stuck-up parents you know?ā€ my uncle said, still laughing.

I nodded, my heart still beating out of my chest. I had come very close to saying something that I shouldnā€™t, to confessing to what had actually been going on. Thank God Lupe came out and interrupted me.

ā€œSo, whatā€™s this girlfriend like?ā€ Uncle Gerry asked, grinning, ā€œSheā€™s got a hell of a pair of tits on her if the cup size on that bra is anything to go by.ā€

ā€œYerry!ā€ Lupe scolded. Due to her fairly harsh Colombian accent, Lupe always pronounced Gerry as ā€˜Yerryā€™.

ā€œWell, a love of a nice big pair of tits runs in the family, kid. Iā€™ve told you that before,ā€ my uncle said, winking, and squeezing Lupeā€™s left breast.

ā€œYerry, behave!ā€ Lupe scolded her husband as he laughed again.

ā€œSo, you got yourself a nice young piece of ass, huh kid?ā€ Uncle Gerry smirked, ā€œWhatā€™s her name?ā€

ā€œYerry, enough!ā€ Lupe reprimanded her husband, ā€œYouā€™re embarrassing Jack now. Come on inside and eat your dinner. Goodnight Jack.ā€

Lupe then turned and led my uncle back inside their house.

ā€œWell, Iā€™m happy for you, kid. Weā€™d love to meet her sometime, invite her over for dinner or something,ā€ Uncle Gerry said over his shoulder as he was pulled inside by his wife, the door closing behind him.

I turned and walked up the stairwell. Christ, I thought I was going to have a heart attack a moment ago. I needed to lie down and calm myself.

In my room I lay on the bed, contemplating how close the whole secret arrangement with Lupe had come to being discovered.

Later I took a shower, went and got something to eat from a local restaurant, and brought it back to my room to eat. I was watching TV when there was a knock at the door. I looked up as the door opened and Lupe quietly stepped in, closing the door behind her.

She wore some tight jean shorts, with a tight white T-shirt.

ā€œJesus, that was close,ā€ I told Lupe, standing up.

ā€œRelax, he was just joking,ā€ Lupe replied.

ā€œYeah, but I didnā€™t know that, Lupe,ā€ I said, feeling a bit angry about the whole thing, ā€œI mean, I almost blurted out something. I didnā€™t know what to say.ā€

ā€œI know, but I was there to make sure you didnā€™t say anything you shouldnā€™t,ā€ Lupe said calmly, ā€œBut it was my fault I left my bra here. Thatā€™s on me, Iā€™m sorry.ā€

ā€œOkay, okay. Iā€™m sorry too. I didnā€™t notice it there either,ā€ I replied, sitting back down.

ā€œLuckily, it was one of the ones I keep secret from him, I just wore it for you. So he didnā€™t recognize it,ā€ Lupe explained.

ā€œAnd so you told him I had a girlfriend?ā€ I asked.

ā€œExactly. I mean I had to tell him something. Otherwiseā€¦ yeah then he might suspect something was going on, you know?ā€ Lupe continued, ā€œSo I told him youā€™d met some local girl, and it was probably hers.ā€

ā€œI see,ā€ I told her.

ā€œSo, now we need to find you a girlfriend, donā€™t we?ā€ Lupe grinned.

ā€œWhat?ā€ I asked, incredulous.

ā€œOf course. Weā€™ve told him you have a girlfriend now. One that youā€™re sleeping with,ā€ Lupe continued, ā€œIf he doesnā€™t see you with some girl pretty soon, heā€™s going to start getting suspicious.ā€

ā€œBut I, uhā€¦ā€ I mumbled.

ā€œIf he doesnā€™t see you with some girl, what is he going to think, Jack? Maybe heā€™s going to think that I lied to him,ā€ Lupe explained, getting slightly more agitated now, folding her arms across her impressive chest, ā€œThen heā€™s going to wonder why I would lie about such a thing. And then maybe heā€™s going to suspect about what has really been going on.ā€

ā€œI see,ā€ I replied.

ā€œAnd I canā€™t have that, Jack. I wonā€™t,ā€ Lupe said firmly, ā€œYou know that. So, if you want to maintain our arrangement, then you have to help me fix this.ā€

She wasnā€™t subtle. Lupe was threatening to end our arrangement.

I didnā€™t want that either. I loved fucking Lupe and loved all the sexy secrecy that I had become embroiled in. I loved watching her when she fucked other men too. I was totally addicted.

I nodded, agreeing in advance to whatever it was I knew that she was about to propose.

ā€œSo, you agree? We need to find you a girlfriend?ā€ Lupe asked.

Again, I nodded.

ā€œAlright then. Tomorrow me and you are going out on the town. Yerry is away for the weekend doing some tractor maintenance work down the coast,ā€ Lupe explained, ā€œIā€™ll take you to one of the local bars, they have a lot of young local girls there on a Friday night.ā€

ā€œOkay,ā€ I replied.

ā€œSo, Iā€™ll try to introduce you around, but then youā€™re on your own. Youā€™ll have to use that young charm of yours to try and entice one of them,ā€ Lupe smiled.

ā€œJust like that, huh?ā€ I said.

ā€œAh, it shouldnā€™t be too difficult for you. Youā€™re young and handsome, and Iā€™m betting these local girls will like a foreigner,ā€ Lupe told me.

ā€œWell, I guess you got it all figured out, huh?ā€ I smiled.

ā€œYes, I do,ā€ Lupe grinned, ā€œAnd another thing, sheā€™s got to be slim, and with big tits, just like Yerry said.ā€

ā€œJeez, anything else?ā€ I complained.

ā€œJack, luckily for you that bra I left here was too small for me. Sometimes I wear a smaller, tighter bra for you to accentuate my tits,ā€ Lupe explained, ā€œIt was a 32DD one. Imagine if Yerry had found one of my bras that actually fit me?ā€

Ā I looked at her, slightly puzzled.

ā€œMy tits are 36H, Jack. If Yerry found a 36H bra in here, Iā€™m not sure I could convince him it wasnā€™t mine. Not many women in this town with tits like mine, right?ā€ Lupe continued.

I nodded again, understanding her point.

ā€œBut a 32DD is still a big pair. If you bring home some skinny, flat-chested girl, Yerryā€™s gonna know that bra wasnā€™t hers, and get suspicious again,ā€ Lupe said, grinning again, ā€œSo make sure you pick one with big tits.ā€

ā€œOkay, okay. I shall do my best,ā€ I replied, standing up and moving closer to Lupe.

I embraced her, kissed her, and began groping her boobs through her T-shirt.

ā€œWhat are you doing?ā€ Lupe asked.

ā€œWell. All this talk of titsā€¦ā€ I began.

ā€œPlease, you must be joking,ā€ Lupe grinned, as she removed my hands from her chest, ā€œIā€™m off to go sleep with my husband. But you can jerk off thinking about my tits all you want.ā€

ā€œOh, come on,ā€ I told her.

ā€œAnd another thing, until Yerry has seen you with your new girlfriend, you wonā€™t be getting to fuck me, or spy on me with other men,ā€ Lupe replied, reaching for the door.

ā€œButā€¦ what about our arrangement?ā€ I asked.

ā€œAh yes, well,ā€ Lupe said, thinking for a moment, ā€œWell, Iā€™ll give you blowjobs only then. But no fucking until Yerry sees you with your girlfriend. Either that or I can refund your money I suppose.ā€

ā€œIā€™ll take the blowjobs,ā€ I said, smiling.

ā€œI thought you might,ā€ Lupe laughed, opening the door, and exiting my room.

I heard the click-clack of her high-heeled shoes as she walked down the first-floor veranda outside and back into her home with Uncle Gerry at the end of the building.

I suppose it might be fun to meet some local girls, but Lupe was putting a lot on me convincing one of them to sleep with me back here in my room, and for all this to happen pretty quickly. Oh, and on top of that, I had to find one with big tits too.

Lupe didnā€™t seem that bothered that I was going to be sleeping with another woman. But I guess she knew I had slept with her friend Izzy. Plus, after all the cock I had seen Lupe take over the last month, she couldnā€™t complain about me getting some young pussy. Besides, it was going to save her ass from getting into very serious marital trouble with my uncle.

I sat outside my room on the veranda, drinking a Coke and enjoying the cool night air. But after a while, the quiet calm of the courtyard was interrupted. From the end of the building, I could just make out the moaning and whimpering sounds of Lupe that I had become so accustomed to.

Looking down the length of the veranda, I could just about see into Lupe and Uncle Gerryā€™s bedroom. Lupe had left the window shutters slightly ajar, a window open, and the light on. Through the slats in the shutters, I could see Lupeā€™s legs high in the air, her high heels still on. She was wearing stockings on her legs now too, so presumably had dressed for sex with her husband after leaving my room.

I watched her feet and legs waggle about for quite a while. I assumed from where her legs were, that Uncle Gerry was fucking his wife in the missionary position. Lupe moaned, whimpered, and cried out as my uncle fucked her. Lupe was insatiable, God love her.

I wondered if Lupe had left the shutters open, and the light on deliberately. Was she sending me a message that I wasnā€™t going to get to fuck her like that until I had got myself a girlfriend? Perhaps. I certainly wouldnā€™t put it past her.

I went to bed and did exactly as Lupe had instructed me earlier, jerking myself off thinking about her huge tits.

The next day I awoke late, and just lazed about most of the day. In the late afternoon, I sat out on the veranda outside my room again. In the courtyard below I watched my uncle pack up his tools into the back of his truck. He was taking it on the ferry down to a town on the south of the Colombian Pacific coast, near the border with Ecuador, for some maintenance work on some farmerā€™s tractors down there.

Later Lupe appeared to say goodbye to her husband, hugging and kissing him, before he gave me a wave and drove off to the quayside to wait for the ferry. Lupe then disappeared back inside their home at the end of the building.

I returned to my room and took a shower. I put a towel around my waist and looked through my clothes in the wardrobe. I had to pick out something smart to wear for my night out with Lupe later. I was going to have to try and impress a local girl, just enough to get her number at the very least.

There was then a knock at the door, which immediately opened, with Lupe coming into view. She wore a black shiny dressing gown, that went down to her knees. Lupe came in and closed the door behind her. She immediately removed the dressing gown, with a big grin on her face.

She wore just a tiny pair of black panties, and what I swore were the same black stockings and high heels that I had seen through the window last night when she was getting her pussy pounded by my uncle.

ā€œI thought our session was tomorrow?ā€ I asked, curiously.

I had already had one of my two weekly sessions with Lupe on Monday morning after my uncle went off to work, and before I had headed out for the week on my photography assignments. I had fucked her doggy style in her tight little ass.

ā€œWell, Iā€™ve had to move it up a day,ā€ Lupe replied.

Her huge tits looked amazing. I moved to embrace her, but she held her hand out and pointed to the bed.

ā€œNo, no. No pussy for you, remember? You sit there,ā€ Lupe told me, pointing to the bed again, and pulling off the towel from around my waist.

I sat on the side of the bed, as Lupe grabbed a cushion and threw it on the floor in front of me, then dropped onto her knees. Lupe took my half-erect cock in her hands.

ā€œI told you yesterday, just blowjobs for you now, until you get that girlfriend,ā€ Lupe smirked, looking up at me as I reached down to grope her huge tits, ā€œTopless blowjobs, of course, Iā€™m not cruel. I know you canā€™t live without these tits, I wouldnā€™t deny you that.ā€

Lupe giggled. She then took me in her mouth and began noisily sucking me to full hardness, which with her skills didnā€™t take long.

ā€œSo why are we doing this now and not tomorrow?ā€ I asked, although I certainly wasnā€™t complaining.

ā€œWell, weā€™re going out later right, to find you a girl?ā€ Lupe said in between mouthfuls of my cock, ā€œI donā€™t want you talking to those girls if youā€™re all horny. A young guy thatā€™s a walking hard-on can be a real turn-off.ā€

ā€œUh-huh,ā€ I moaned.

ā€œSo, Iā€™m going to completely drain those balls so you can think clearly tonight,ā€ Lupe continued, ā€œA young man can be so nice and charming to a young woman, as long as heā€™s not obsessing over her tits and ass like you are in your current state.ā€

Lupe giggled and went back to sucking me. I groped her huge tits some more, playing with her nipples. Lupe began building up some real rhythm, her head bobbing up and down in my lap much faster now. She wasnā€™t messing about.

I reached down to grab Lupeā€™s amazing ass, but she quickly swatted my hand away, wagging her finger at me, and all without her lips leaving my dick.

ā€œI thought our arrangement was you would let me do whatever I want to your amazing body twice a week?ā€ I panted, watching her work that cock with her lips, ā€œThat you would be my whore, is how you put it.ā€

ā€œAnd I have been,ā€ Lupe giggled, looking up at me, ā€œItā€™s just a temporary suspension of our agreement. Once you get that girlfriend in bed, and everything goes back to normal, Iā€™ll make it up to you for all that youā€™ve missed out on.ā€

I moaned again as she ran her tongue along the length of my shaft.

ā€œBesides, if you donā€™t manage to bed some girl, and your uncle becomes suspicious, it will be a permanent end to our fun, wonā€™t it?ā€ Lupe grinned up at me.

ā€œAnd for all the other men around town youā€™ve been fucking,ā€ I told her with a smile.

Lupe had an arrangement with not only me but two other guests here, Mr. Cohen and Mr. Dubois. Plus, in the last week of each month, Lupe switched to service Izzyā€™s guests at Casa Rosita guesthouse across town, whilst Izzy came here to service Lupeā€™s guests, just to keep things interesting for everyone involved. Izzy had at least two long-term guests. It meant over the month Lupe was fucking at least five other men behind my uncleā€™s back.

Lupe giggled and kissed the head of my dick.

ā€œThatā€™s right! So take one for the team, get a girlfriend, and make this all go away,ā€ Lupe chuckled, ā€œYouā€™ll not only improve your own situation but ensure all those other men get to continue to fuck me too. Iā€™m sure if they could, they would all thank you from the bottom of their hearts, Jack.ā€

We both laughed, and then Lupe returned to sucking me once again. She massaged my balls with her fingertips as she noisily slurped on my cock. Her pace quickened again, and I could feel her tongue on the underside of my cock as her lips raced up and down my shaft. Lupe was such an expert cocksucker.

I panted and moaned, feeling the spunk building in my balls, awaiting its release. I wasnā€™t going to last much longer, and Lupe sensed it too. She came up for air, jerking my saliva-covered cock with her dainty little hand.

ā€œWhere you want to come, Jack?ā€ Lupe asked, her hand a blur on my dick, ā€œIn my mouth? On my tits? All over my face?ā€

ā€œTits and face,ā€ I blurted out.

Lupe grinned, and let some saliva dribble out of her mouth and onto her boobs. She then clamped her tits around my rampant cock, and bounced them up and down my shaft. The sight and feel of this were sensational. Lupe looked down into her cleavage as the head on my dick continually reappeared between her tits.

ā€œThatā€™s it, baby, come all over Lupeā€™s face,ā€ she moaned.

I could hold out no longer, and erupted, pumping stream after stream of white-hot spunk over Lupeā€™s face, just as she had asked. The last few spurts couldnā€™t quite make it up to her face and splashed across her boobs. My job was done, as was hers.

Fashionmature
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fashionmature

Lupe grinned and reached for the towel I had been wearing, wiping away my seed from her face and tits. She then got up off her knees as I lay back on the bed, exhausted.

ā€œFeel good?ā€ she asked, putting her dressing gown back on, hiding away those incredible tits of hers.

I nodded, smiling, closing my eyes for a moment.

ā€œNow your mind is clear, you know what youā€™ve got to do tonight, donā€™t you?ā€ Lupe asked, bending down to kiss me, ā€œCome on then, take a shower and get ready. Iā€™ll come and get you in thirty minutes.ā€

With that, she turned and opened the door, and stepped out onto the veranda outside, and I heard the distinctive click-clack of her high heels as she returned to the end of the guesthouse building.

I had a micro nap for a moment, then got up and took a shower again. I then dressed in my best-looking outfit and applied my favorite aftershave.

Right on time, Lupe knocked at my door. She had obviously cleaned herself up too and was now dressed in tight black jeans, a white blouse that showed just a hint of her impressive cleavage, and a small black jacket.

It was quite a conservative look for a night out on the town, but of course, this was not a date. Lupe was just escorting me to a local hangout so that I might meet someone. She certainly didnā€™t want people to think we were on a date. She was a married woman, and this was a fairly small town; we could run into people she knew, or people who knew Uncle Gerry.

As my uncle had taken the truck, our only transportation option was the scooter. I drove, while Lupe sat behind with her arms around me. It was a short ride out to a secluded little square I had passed through before, but only during the day.

Now it was evening, it looked rather different. Fairy lights were dangled across some trees and outside the two bars and three restaurants that were the main attraction here. Lupe instructed us to park the scooter in one corner of the square, and we headed over to a bar in the other corner.

We sat at the bar as no tables were available, and ordered drinks.

Lupe nodded, smiling at me, looking around. The average age of people in this bar was young. Late teens to mid-twenties mostly, a few people in their thirties too. Lupe was probably one of the older people in here.

As we drank, I noticed a gaggle of girls over at a table not far from the bar. There were eight of them, plus one guy, who by his rather camp mannerisms I guessed was their gay friend. Perhaps they were all on a girlā€™s night out.

There were quite a few attractive ones amongst them. Lupe caught me looking over at them and smiled. She said I should go over there and introduce myself, but I declined. I had no ā€˜inā€™ yet, no inspiration on how to strike up a conversation.

Half an hour passed, and Lupe and I had another drink and continued chatting amongst ourselves. Suddenly I saw a few of the girls I had been checking out get up and move over to the pool table in the corner. This was my chance, and Lupe saw that too. She instantly stood up and made her way over to the pool table, and I followed.

When one of the girls made a great shot, Lupe applauded her. The girl looked up and grinned.

Lupe then spoke with her in Spanish for a moment. I caught a few words, but most of it passed me by as they spoke so quickly. Lupe then translated, telling me she had bet the girl that she and I could beat whoever won the current game.

The girl had agreed apparently, and soon I was playing with Lupe against two of the girls. My pool skills were not great, and Lupeā€™s much worse, so we lost. Lupe then chatted with one of the girls again and then turned to me.

ā€œWe lost the bet, you have to buy all these girls a drink,ā€ Lupe giggled.

ā€œHuh?ā€ I asked, acting surprised.

All the girls laughed, joking with each other. Lupe told them to call over the other girls from their table, I ordered drinks for everyone, and we all sat together at two tables that we pushed together next to the pool table.

Lupe introduced me to the girls, telling them I was her nephew, visiting from London, England. This seemed to impress some of them, and they leaned in to hear what I had to say in my very poor Spanish, which I constantly apologized for.

For the next few hours, Lupe and I sat there chatting with these girls. They were all local, from this town or the next town over. They were all in their late teens or early twenties. Some had jobs, others were students at a small community college.

There were some rather pretty girls here, and I enjoyed chatting, joking, and flirting with them. They seemed interested in a young foreigner, as it seemed they didnā€™t meet many very often. Some spoke a little English, whereas others little or none at all.

Eventually, my conversations became confined to just two of these lovely young ladies. One was Valentina, a gorgeous-looking nineteen-year-old with long dark hair, a fit, slim body, and a killer sexy smile. The other was her friend Milena, who was also very pretty indeed.

Milena was eighteen, and had long dark hair too, but with blonde streaks. She too had a lovely smile and wonderful giggle.

Valentina wore a short black pleated skirt with a pink vest top. Milena wore tight jeans shorts and a little white crop top.

What had been an additional attraction for me to these two was I could tell they both had a nice bust size. Certainly, I didnā€™t need any encouragement to be attracted to a girl with a cracking pair of tits. But due to my and Lupeā€™s need to convince my uncle I had a busty young girlfriend who had left a sizeable bra in my shower, it was a real bonus.

With Valentinaā€™s vest top and Milenaā€™s crop top, they both had a fair bit of cleavage on show. Not too much that it would be unseemly in a small town like this, but enough to peak my interest. Of course, they couldnā€™t compete with Lupeā€™s huge tits, but then who could?

I continued chatting with both of them. They were both students at the local community college. Milena definitely spoke a lot more English than Valentina, who spoke almost none. As my Spanish was very limited I spoke mostly with Milena, and she would sometimes translate for Valentina.

At one point they both went to the ladiesā€™ room, leaving me at the table by myself. Lupe had moved to the bar, some of the other girls had left, and the remaining girls and their gay friend had begun playing pool again. Some older, slightly balding guy was attempting to chat up Lupe at the bar, but I could tell she wasnā€™t interested at all.

Lupe looked over to me just before Valentina and Milena returned. She gave me a thumbs-up, ran her hands over her breasts for a moment, and grinned. Apparently, she approved of either of these two girls, as both of them had the boobs to make Uncle Gerry be convinced that the bra he had found was theirs, and not his wifeā€™s.

Valentina and Milena returned, and I bought them both another drink. I had to decide pretty soon if I was going to make a move on either of these girls and if so, which one. The bar would be closing shortly, so I had to strike while the iron was hot.

I was certainly very attracted to both of them, perhaps Valentina a little more if had to call it. There was just something about that smile of hers, plus that amazing killer body. The problem was we couldnā€™t communicate with each other. I didnā€™t fancy my chances of taking Valentina out on a date, being able to entertain her enough that I might convince her to come back to my room so I could sleep with her, if we really couldnā€™t talk to each other.

Therefore I decided to concentrate my efforts on Milena. She was also very pretty, with a hot young body, and a pair of tits I was dying to get my hands on. As her English was adequate, I could see myself after a date or two, perhaps convincing her to come back to my room and get a taste of some English sausage.

As we chatted, I leaned in and whispered in her ear. I told her, in a mixture of English and Spanish, that she was beautiful, and that I would love to see her again, that I would love to take her out sometime.

Milena giggled and blushed a little. Perhaps she was a little shy. Valentina spoke with Milena in Spanish. Valentina nodded as Milena discussed what I assumed I had just asked her.

Valentina looked over at me, looking slightly disappointed. Had she wanted me to ask her out? But then she smiled, perhaps happy for her friend.

Milena then turned back to me and said she would like to go out sometime, but that her parents forbade her from going out on a weekday, as she had her studies. I asked if she was free tomorrow night, which was Saturday night, and she replied that she was.

As the bar now seemed to be closing, I quickly got Milenaā€™s phone number. Lupe and I split the bill, and then I said goodbye to Milena and Valentina. I told Milena I would call her tomorrow.

Lupe and I left the bar and rode back to the guesthouse on the scooter.

ā€œSo, how did it go?ā€ Lupe asked, shouting above the noise of the scooterā€™s engine.

ā€œWell, I have a date for tomorrow,ā€ I replied.

ā€œWhich one?ā€ Lupe asked.

I told her it was with Milena and explained which girl that was.

ā€œReally?ā€ Lupe said, sounding slightly surprised, ā€œWell, just make sure you seal the deal with her quickly.ā€

Perhaps Lupe thought Valentina was a better fit for me, but I didnā€™t ask her about it.

The next night I met Melina at a nice restaurant that Lupe had recommended. Milena wore slightly more conservative clothing this time, with a buttoned-up blue blouse, and tight full-length jeans. She still looked good, but perhaps dressed slightly less sexy than the night before.

We ate a nice dinner and chatted about many topics. She asked me all about London, and about my work here in Colombia. She told me about her family and all about what she wanted to do when she finished college.

After dinner, we walked down to the coast and walked along the beach. It was very dark, and therefore quite private. I put my arm around her shoulder as we walked, which she seemed to like.

We stopped behind an outcropping of rocks, looking out over the dark ocean. I put my arms around Milenaā€™s waist, and she looked up at me and smiled. This was my chance. I leaned in and kissed her.

Milena grinned, returning the kiss. She seemed a little shy at first, and there were no tongues involved, but it was very nice. We stood there kissing for a few minutes.

As it seemed to be going well, I let my hands move down her waist to grip her ass. She continued kissing me, so I assumed she was okay with it. Her ass was wonderful, so lovely, young and pert. I continued groping her perfect teen ass for some time as I kissed her.

I could feel my cock twitch in my shorts at the thought of getting this girl into bed. She was such a young beauty. I decided to push it further, moving one hand up to her chest and gripping her right breast over her blouse. It was so lovely, big and firm.

For just a moment, I had a mental image of Milena back in my room, riding my cock, her lovely firm young teen breasts bouncing up and down in front of my face.

But that image was suddenly broken as Milena broke off our embrace, my hands falling away from her tits and ass. She crossed her arms across her chest and looked rather upset. I had crossed a line with her.

I apologized, but the mood had dramatically changed. I had misjudged the situation. It seemed Milena had been enjoying a romantic moment with me, but I had treated her like a sex object.

I guess Lupe was right, a guy thatā€™s a walking hard-on can be a real turn-off for a young woman. Perhaps particularly to a girl like Milena, who seemed a little shy, and perhaps inexperienced. Maybe I should have jerked off before my date with her so that I wouldnā€™t get carried away, but it was too late for that now.

Milena started walking the opposite way back down the beach, back to where my scooter was parked. I walked alongside her, apologizing again, trying to make a joke, make her see the funny side.

We reached the scooter and Milena asked me to drive her home, which I did.

Outside her house, she said goodbye and walked to her door. She then turned and came back to me on the scooter, gave me a quick peck on the cheek, then went inside her house and closed the door.

I wondered what the kiss meant. I took it to mean that perhaps not all was forgiven, but at least she wasnā€™t mad at me or anything.

I drove back to the guesthouse and crashed out on the bed, feeling rather frustrated.

The next day, Sunday, I called Milena. I apologized again to her. She seemed a bit happier and said she had discussed with her friend Valentina what had occurred the night before.

Milena told me she had decided that perhaps she wasnā€™t quite ready for a relationship with someone like me, that she couldnā€™t give me what I wanted from her. I took that to mean she thought I was only interested in bedding her, and not a proper relationship.

Well, she wasnā€™t wrong there I suppose. I didnā€™t want to hurt Milenaā€™s feelings or make her feel used, so decided not to pursue her any further. I wished her luck, we said our goodbyes, and that was it.

It was a shame. Milena was a nice girl, super sexy, and was just what I needed to convince my uncle about the bra he had found, and therefore get myself back into bed with Lupe. But it wasnā€™t to be.

Monday morning came, and I was supposed to head out for the week on my photography assignments. But I was in a bad mood, after what had happened recently.

I wished Lupe had come up with a different story when Uncle Gerry found her bra in my room. But of course, it could have been worse, he could have immediately accused Lupe of sleeping with me. It had only been because of Lupeā€™s quick wits that she came up with the lie about me having a local young girlfriend. But I had so far failed to produce a girl that would kill off any suspicions my uncle might have.

I sat out on the veranda, and around lunchtime saw Lupe step out from her home at the end of the building. She wore just a tiny pair of pink panties, a matching skimpy little bra, and high heels, her tits and ass bouncing and jiggling as she walked. Lupe headed toward Mr. Duboisā€™ room and knocked on the door. Just before the door opened, she looked across the courtyard at me and grinned, blowing me a kiss.

Then the door opened, and Lupe stepped inside. I figured she wouldnā€™t be wearing that pink underwear for much longer. Iā€™m sure Mr. Dubois would soon have Lupe on her hands and knees on his bed, fucking her doggy style with that big black cock of his. Of course, I could sneak into the bathroom next door to his room and spy on them again, but Lupe had banned me from that activity too.

I felt frustrated, not knowing how to resolve the whole situation. Around 4 pm I was hungry. I headed out to a little restaurant about five minutes walk from the Casa Madre guesthouse.

Around 5 pm I returned to the guesthouse. Uncle Gerry had apparently just returned a moment ago and was in the courtyard being greeted by his wife Lupe. She kissed and gave him a big hug, and he squeezed her boobs through her tight T-shirt. Of course, my uncle had no idea Mr. Dubois in room 24 had probably shot his load all over those boobs just a few hours ago.

My uncle then came and greeted me, and invited me in for a drink. I accepted, but then noticed Lupe shake her head.

ā€œOh no. No drinking tonight, honey,ā€ Lupe said to her husband, ā€œJack, you should go to your room and get some rest.ā€

ā€œNonsense, woman. Letā€™s all have a drink together,ā€ Uncle Gerry said, slapping his wifeā€™s ass.

ā€œNo, Jack isnā€™t feeling well. He needs to go to bed,ā€ Lupe said firmly, looking me sternly in the eye, ā€œDonā€™t you Jack?ā€

ā€œAh yeah, I guess youā€™re right,ā€ I replied, unsure of what was going on, ā€œMaybe another time, Uncle.ā€

I headed up the stairwell. I had taken Lupeā€™s hint that she didnā€™t want me to come in for a drink and that I should return to my room. But why? I looked back at Lupe, and she grinned at me for a moment, then turned and headed inside arm in arm with Uncle Gerry.

What on earth was going on? Why had Lupe told Uncle Gerry I was sick? This was all very peculiar.

I reached my room, opened the door, and immediately realized what was going on.

In front of me, in my bed, was Valentina. She was completely naked, her big, fantastic tits on full show. She was sitting up, leaning back against the headboard, with the sheet covering the lower half of her body.

She grinned at me, and grabbed the sheet, pulling it back. She then very deliberately, and slowly, spread her legs, showing off her lovely young gaping pussy.

ā€œJack. Valentina. Fuck,ā€ she said in her terrible English, but I got the point.

I closed the door behind me, and Valentina smiled. She pointed at my clothes and motioned for me to take them off. I didnā€™t need to be asked twice, hurriedly removing them.

Valentina giggled as I got down to my boxer shorts. She moved to kneel on the bed, and I quickly moved to embrace her. She kissed me, with those full luscious lips of hers. I kissed her back, and soon her tongue was in my mouth.

My hands moved to grope her stunning naked ass. My god, it was incredible, a real peach, so lovely, young, and firm. Valentina giggled as I slapped her ass, and kissed her again, long and wet.

Valentinaā€™s hands moved to hold the back of my neck. I moved my hand to grip her right breast, just as I had attempted with Milena a couple of days before. Of course, this time there was no resistance. I groped her big full, wonderfully young firm breast, and grinned.

Valentina grinned too. I wondered if when Milena had talked to Valentina the day before, she had told her I had done exactly this, and that was why she smiled. Was it a knowing smile?

There was no way to know, however, as Valentina and I could barely communicate.

Had Valentina convinced her friend Milena that I was no good, and not to be trusted, just so that she could come here and sleep with me herself? Again, I would probably be unable to find that out either.

Valentinaā€™s tits were amazing. I gripped them with both hands now as we continued to kiss. I couldnā€™t be sure of course, but in the brief moment I had held Milenaā€™s right boob, I could now estimate that Valentinaā€™s tits were even bigger, and so in my mind even better.

Valentina pushed my head down in between her firm young boobs. I kissed, licked, and sucked on them for quite some time, as she giggled at my attentions.

Soon her hands moved to my boxer shorts, and she grinned up at me as she pulled them down, revealing my fully erect cock. She smiled, said something in Spanish, and sat down on the side of the bed in front of me.

Valentina then immediately took my cock in her mouth and began sucking me. She looked up at me as she did so, keeping eye contact, heightening the experience of having this beautiful busty teen blow me. Certainly, this was not Valentinaā€™s first rodeo. She seemed pretty experienced for a nineteen-year-old girl.

Of course, it couldnā€™t compare to the incredible skills and experience of Lupe, or Izzy for that matter. But it felt and looked absolutely amazing.

A few minutes later, I was on my back on the bed, with Valentina in charge and on top riding my cock. She bounced up and down with a huge smile on her face. Her big tits bounced and jiggled in front of my eyes, as I held her ass, encouraging her.

Valentina moaned and whimpered quite loudly as she rode me. I stared at her spread legs, and that wonderfully tight young pussy sliding up and down my shaft. God, she looked incredible. She began bouncing more urgently now, as her cries became louder still.

Over the noise Valentina was making, I could just make out some other noises outside the room in the courtyard below. I could hear my uncle loudly dropping his toolbox and other items onto the metal flatbed of his truck. It suddenly gave me an idea.

Quick as a flash, I sat up and gently eased Valentina off my cock, so I could get out of bed. She whimpered in disappointment, sitting up and looking puzzled as I moved to the window. I pulled the curtain back and opened one of the windows, then another, before drawing the curtains again. I even went into the bathroom briefly to open a window in there too.

Valentina looked at me quizzically as I returned to the bedroom, baffled as to why any guy would stop fucking a hot young girl like her just to open a few windows.

ā€œToo hot,ā€ I told her, waving my hand in front of her face and puffing out my cheeks.

She nodded, but still seemed puzzled as I returned to her on the bed. Of course, I had an ulterior motive for opening the windows. I got her to move on to her hands and knees on the bed, facing now toward the open windows hidden behind the drawn curtains.

I got up on my knees behind her, groping her ass for a moment, before pushing my rock-hard cock back inside her sopping wet, tight little pussy. I then began thrusting in and out, enjoying the sight and feel of her stunning ass as I fucked Valentina doggy-style. It wasnā€™t long before she was quietly whimpering and panting again, enjoying the feel of my shaft invading her wet privates.

As I fucked her, I thought of the circumstances of what must have happened before I arrived back at the guesthouse. Valentina must have spoken with Lupe, as it was obvious Lupe had wanted me to come straight up to my room because she knew Valentina was waiting here for me.

Lupe also must have let her in the room, as I always locked the door whenever I left. I imagined Valentina had decided it wasnā€™t going to work out with me and her friend Milena, so why shouldnā€™t she get some nice young English cock instead? She must have at least hinted at this when speaking to Lupe, as Lupe seemed to know Valentina was up in my room waiting for sex. Perhaps Lupe had even suggested that Valentina should greet me naked, as Lupe knew Valentina spoke almost no English, and it would make it immediately obvious to me as to why she was here.

I had also figured that Lupe was probably listening outside somewhere and had now sent Uncle Gerry out to his truck for some chore or other. It was time to realize our plan.

I fucked Valentina as hard and as fast as I could, pounding her little pussy. Her cries and moans got louder and louder again. But now with the windows that faced the courtyard open, surely Uncle Gerry out there could hear Valentinaā€™s every whimper and groan.

ā€œAh, fuck, si. Si,ā€ Valentina cried out, ā€œFuck! Fuck!ā€

Due to her harsh Colombian accent ā€˜Fuckā€™ sounded more like ā€˜Fockā€™. I pounded away as hard as I could. I reached forward to grope her swaying tits. I then gripped the back of her neck firmly with one hand, which she seemed to really respond to.

ā€œSi, fuck. Fuck me, Papi,ā€ Valentina cried out.

I spanked her ass with my other hand, and she squealed in delight. She certainly seemed to enjoy a man taking control of her body.

A few minutes more of this treatment from me, and Valentina started to make a noise I can only describe as a sort of heavily-panted giggle. She finally gave out an awfully loud scream of ecstasy as she orgasmed, before finally collapsing on the bed.

Thereā€™s no way Uncle Gerry didnā€™t hear that. Christ, they probably heard that out on the street.

After a moment, Valentina then turned over and sat up in front of me. She was drenched in sweat, with a big smile on her face. She giggled, taking my cock in her hand, and guiding it into her mouth.

After all my efforts of pumping away at Valentina, trying to get her to make as much noise as possible, I wasnā€™t going to last much longer. I watched her big, full, blowjob lips slide up and down my shaft, as her fingers played with my balls.

A minute of this and I could hold back no more, my balls tightening as she slurped on my dick.

I pulled out of her mouth, and her hand moved to jerk my cock. I soon erupted, much to the surprise of Valentina, as stream after stream of sperm hit her in the face and all over her tits. She looked a little shocked for a moment, then smiled and giggled, looking up at me.

Perhaps she had never had a guy come all over her before. But without learning an awful lot of Spanish, I probably wasnā€™t going to ever find that out.

Eventually, Valentina went to shower and clean up, and I joined her there after a while.

Later we both dressed. Valentina wore figure-hugging leggings and a small crop top that showed off her amazing bustline. Perfect, I thought. However, she then grabbed a loose-fitting jacket and covered herself, hiding away that amazing body of hers.

Valentina tapped her finger on her watch.

ā€œMama,ā€ she said.

I assumed she meant she had a curfew time that she had to be home by, and it was approaching or had already passed.

On the way out, I enacted the final part of Lupeā€™s little plan. I took Valentinaā€™s arm, and took her downstairs, across the courtyard to the end of the guesthouse building where Lupe and Uncle Gerry lived. I knocked on the door and heard Lupe call me in.

At the kitchen table were Lupe and my uncle, eating their evening meal.

ā€œAh, hereā€™s the two lovers,ā€ Uncle Gerry remarked with a smile.

I saw Lupe smile too. Our plan had worked. Uncle Gerry had obviously heard Valentina and me fucking earlier. They invited us to sit with them, but Valentina shook her head at me, tapping her watch again.

ā€œJust one minute,ā€ I pleaded with her.

I pulled out a chair for Valentina, inviting her to sit. As she moved to sit down, I took her jacket from her, putting it over the back of the seat. Now we could all see Valentinaā€™s wonderful figure. Most importantly I noticed Uncle Gerry checking her out, especially her impressive bust.

Lupe noticed her husbandā€™s eyes checking out Valentinaā€™s form too. Lupe smiled at me. Our plan had worked.

Uncle Gerry was going to buy the lie that the bra he had found in my room was Valentinaā€™s, not his wifeā€™s. Any suspicions he may have had, had been killed off tonight. Lupe and I would just have to be even more careful in the future.

Lupe and Valentina chatted in Spanish for a few minutes, whilst I chatted with my uncle. Then Valentina told Lupe she really needed to go. I said I would drive her home on the scooter.

Valentina then asked Lupe if she could use the bathroom. I went out to the scooter and started it up. Lupe appeared and came out into the courtyard. I could hear Uncle Gerry clearing away plates in the kitchen.

ā€œWell done, Jack,ā€ Lupe whispered, ā€œI hope she was fun.ā€

I nodded, rather sheepishly.

ā€œThe whole courtyard could hear you two banging away,ā€ Lupe giggled, ā€œGerry was very impressed.ā€

ā€œReally?ā€ I replied.

ā€œYes. Well, everything can go back to the way it was now, canā€™t it?ā€ Lupe grinned.

ā€œI certainly hope so,ā€ I told her.

ā€œGood boy,ā€ Lupe told me, blowing me a kiss, ā€œIā€™ve got something very, very special planned for you next week to thank you.ā€

ā€œWhat is it?ā€ I asked, intrigued, as Valentina reappeared and walked towards us.

ā€œYouā€™ll see,ā€ she replied.

God, Lupe was such a sexpot. I couldnā€™t wait to find out what she had in store for meā€¦

TO BE CONTINUED.

PublishedĀ 
Written by Reddead2010
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments