Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Make Them Happy - Chapter 1 - The Reunion

"A lady is reunited with an old sex partner and introduces him to her friend"

40
3 Comments 3
6.1k Views 6.1k
3.5k words 3.5k words

I’m not the best-looking guy in Forest Glen, but people say I am friendly and fun to be around.  I guess that’s darn good for a guy in his late twenties.  I have enjoyed dating several young ladies in our great city.  But I did get older and wiser.

Mrs. Conners, Samantha, was my first encounter. I was working at the druggist doing odd jobs and delivering prescriptions.  I had finished high school and was taking some time off before college.  The drugstore was a perfect fit for what I wanted at the time.

It was a very warm day, and when I got to her house, she was sitting on her back stairs with a glass of ice water. She offered a glass to me, and I readily accepted.  Samantha made sure I saw she was only wearing her flip-flops and the blue sundress.  When she returned, she bent over to hand me the water and could see part of her ample breasts. 

“Freddie, why don’t we go inside?  It’s much cooler in the air conditioning,” she offered.

We were in the living room sitting on the sofa.  I can still remember the scent of her cologne.  Samantha took the glass from my hand and gave me a long hot kiss.  She was a very pretty lady, and I was a bit leery.  She is about ten or fifteen years older than me.  How could a woman want a teen for sex?  It didn’t take long for me to find out.  I pulled her sundress over her shoulders bringing into full view her large breasts.  While I was busy sucking her breast, she undid my jeans and started stroking my stone-hard cock.  It seemed like our clothes vanished and I was on top of her. I slid it into her, and she groaned with pleasure.

She was breathing heavily and started mewing like a kitten.  All she said was “now” and we both got off together. She became a very good customer for the druggist and a wild afternoon delight for me. I will never forget that fiery little redhead.  Little did I know that day on her living room floor. would mean later in life.

“Oh, Annie!  I must tell you.  Trying to find a guy who can wear you out without finishing before you get your panties off is getting to be a lost cause.  The last three guys I dated were squirting before I had my bra off.  The third loser, I gave him a second chance.  And, It was over in a second.  I’m really tired of going out to dinner, alone, going back home, alone and running my vibrator at full speed and tell myself It was a great date.”

“Samantha, I understand how you feel.  That’s the way it was with my Jason.  Finally, after two years of doing it to myself to finish, I just dumped him.  In fact, that was just last Saturday night.  We were having a few drinks at Ellie’s Corner.  Jason was acting all wound up, waiting for me to finish my drink so he could have his thirty seconds of fame. I slammed the rest of my beer, looked him straight in the eye and told him.  Jason, go home, beat off, and never call me again.”

“Annie, you are my best friend, you know that, but I just don’t love you that way.”

“Thank you, and the feeling is mutual.”

“Annie, look at the guy sitting at the table by the window.  That Freddie Mason.  He used to deliver from the druggist.  The first time we got it on, he about ruined my pussy.  He was unbelievable.  He could go and go and go and when he shot, it came in quarts.  I remember the first time I gave him a blow job.  Holy Shit!  He gave me a real facial.  It was thick and creamy.  I’m getting wet sitting here telling you about it.”

“Why don’t you go over and ask him to join us?  The worst he can say is “NO” to being with two older women.  Who knows, maybe rekindle an old memory.”

*

“Good afternoon, Mrs. Conners.  How have you been?  I haven’t seen you since I left the drugstore.”

“I am fine.  Would you be interested in joining Annie and me?  We would love to have you with us.”

Fred sat down with the ladies and was feeling very comfortable.  Fred summoned the waiter and requested a round of drinks.  When the drinks arrived, Fred handed him his credit card.  Annie interrupted, “Chuck, just put the drinks on my tab, please.  I think we may have another round or two.”

The trio sat and talked the afternoon away.  Remembering things that happened in Forest Glen.  They all agreed that the Christmas display put on by the county was the best of any of the other counties.  The party broke up just as the sun was beginning to set.  Fred escorted the ladies to their cars.  Fred was walking out of the lot when Samantha pulled up next to him.

“Fred, are you walking?  I’ll be happy to drop you off.”

“I only live two blocks from here.  That’s why I stop here often.  I have the second floor with two bedrooms.  One is for my research.  I work for various companies and research the land titles to be sure they are clear for selling. It’s just me, so it is a perfect setup. But thanks for the offer.”

Two weeks had passed since the reunion of friends.  Fred was walking home from the grocer’s and Samantha appeared again.

“OK, Fred, this time you must let me take you home.  Those bags look very heavy and it’s too warm to be walking and dragging those bags.”

“One thing my dad taught me: never argue with a lady when she is right.  I would really appreciate the lift.”

When they got to his apartment, Fred asked Samantha if she would be interested in a cold beer. She accepted.

“Hey, Fred.  This is a nice place you have here.  Everything a guy could want.  Very well kept for a single guy.”

“Thanks, it’s small, but enough for me.  I’m not that tidy.”

“Fred, do you remember a blue sundress from several years ago?  I kept it.  I couldn’t get rid of it.  That was the most wonderful afternoon I had ever had then or since.  You made me feel great.”

Fred walked over to Samantha, took her in his arms and began kissing her long and hard.  They parted slightly and she was starting to pant.  He lowered his hand and grabbed her nice round ass while he began to nuzzle her neck.  Samantha’s cooing only gave him more permission to continue his slow sensual attack. 

He was nuzzling and nipping at her neck, he unzipped her dress. Samantha dropped her arms and the dress fell softly and silently to the floor, followed closely by her bra.  She was wrestling with his belt, and he finally undid it for her.  She unzipped his jeans and pulled them and his underwear unceremoniously to his ankles.

She pursed her lips and sucked the head of his throbbing cock into her mouth.  While she sucked the head, her tongue was rubbing the head.  Finally, she slowly sucked the entire pulsating member into her mouth until her nose was pushing against his pelvis.  Her heat was overcoming her.  She continued to suck on him and with her free hand started to finger her wet opening.  Fred pushed away and stepped out of his pants.  He looked down at his sexual servant and smiled.

“That isn’t the blue sundress, this isn’t your house, and you didn’t need to finger yourself back then.  Lay down, Samantha.”

She did.  He laid between her legs and began licking and sucking her hot pussy lips.  Up and down the dripping opening he ran his tongue.  He did this for several minutes, and she had a handful of his hair so there was no way to escape.  Fred zeroed in on her hard clit.  Sucking it in his mouth, he began flicking it with his tongue. Slow at first but began to pick up speed.  Samantha let out a long low moan trying to regain control of her breathing.

“Oh, Fred.  I’m cumming. It feels wonderful.  I’m cumming.” 

She picked up his head and looked lovingly into his eyes.  Fred returned the gaze with the look of a man who had just begun his sex act.  He moved up on her torso, put her legs over his shoulders, and slid his rock-hard cock into her melting pussy.  She let out a groan, but when he started sucking, squeezing, and biting her tits, she started to go crazy.  Samantha was humping against his plunging into her and grabbing the tit he wasn’t sucking and holding it ready for him to switch tits.  With his constant fucking, biting, squeezing her sex parts, Samantha finally let out a scream, pushed his face into her tit, wrapped her legs around his waist, and started to wildly pump his cock as it exploded a long hot stream of sperm into her waiting pussy.  He was rewarded with a flood of pleasure coming from her and soaking his shaft and balls.

Fred collapsed on top of her.  She looked up and him and he knew she belonged to him.

“Fred, I have never had an experience like our first until now.  You made me feel like a real woman, being sexually spoiled by a man.  God, you are wonderful.”

RubiKlar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubiKlar

The two lovers dressed and settled down with a new, cold beer.  It was obvious to both, this was not going to be their last meeting.

On a Monday, late in the afternoon, Fred got a call from Samantha.  She and Annie were going to go to the bar for lunch and a few drinks.  Since Fred’s day was not going well, he gladly accepted.  He bookmarked his place and headed for the door.  On his way out, he sees his landlord.  They had a cordial conversation; Fred paid his rent and now it was time to relax.

There were not a lot of patrons in the bar, and the ladies were at his favorite table by the window.  Fred smiled to himself. 

“Well, the thorn between two roses has arrived.  Ladies, you look lovely as always.  I appreciate the invite.  Today was a bit tedious and I was about to call it a day.  So, what are we celebrating?”

“MONDAY!” was their boisterous response.

The check came over with the drinks and two appetizer platters.  The party was in full swing.  The conversation went down the road of our former disappointments.  Annie reminisced about her short-term dating with Jason, and Samantha opened up about her divorce and almost second mistake.  Now it was Fred’s turn.  He sheepishly admitted to two disappointments.  Neither of them was from divorce.  Then the truth came out.  It must be the beer.

“I have dated a few ladies.  My problem is when I date a younger lady, it ends in disaster.  When I date a lady older than me, she’s married.  I don’t know if it is better because she is older or because she is married.  I have given up on dating.  There must be something I am doing wrong.  Samantha knew better than that.  There was nothing wrong with Fred.

They had spent the rest of the afternoon there, and part of the evening.  Fred excused himself to go to the men’s room.  This was Samantha’s chance.

“Annie, go take your bra and panties off.  When Fred returns, I’ll tell him you went to the lady’s room, if he asks.  Now go own and take them off.  Throw them in the trash if you must, just take them off.  I know Fred and I know you are ready for a man’s attention.”

Fred returned and was followed by Annie.  Nothing was said, but Annie’s almost bare breasts were screaming to be sucked.  The party continued with Fred trying not to look at Annie’s cleavage. 

The sun was nowhere to be found when they left the bar.  As always, Fred walked the ladies to their car, but this time, he walked Samantha to her car first.  They gave each other a quick kiss and Samantha drove off.  When they got to Annie’s can, she and Fred talked for a minute and the fuse hit the dynamite. 

Fred put one arm around Annie and the other grabbed her head and he pushed her lips to his.  Annie immediately started to grind her pelvis against his.  Sitting there half-naked for three hours looking at this handsome young man was making her crazy.  She would cross her legs, just to rub her wet pussy without anyone noticing.  Fred pushed her away slightly and undid his jeans and pushed them to the ground.  He unbuttoned Annie’s blouse and put her on the truck of her car.  He pulled her to him and slid his manhood into her waiting pussy.  He pumped in and out of her for a while.  He stepped out of his pants, took her from the trunk, and laid her in the back seat.  He crawled on top of her, slid his cock back into her, and started sucking and biting her nipples while he squeezed her full tits. 

Fred’s stiff cock assaulted her wet wanting pussy without stopping.  Annie belonged to him.  Her legs were behind her head as Fred rammed into her time and time again.  One final slamming stroke into her, and Annie let out a scream as a load of steaming hot lava left Fred’s balls.  She had wrapped her legs around him and he was still sucking her tits and accepting every ounce of cum from his balls.  She soaked his shaft and balls with her pleasure to show her appreciation for his welcomed sexual assault.  They dressed and got into Annie's car.  She looked like a woman who had just been through a sexual experience and was still trying to recover.

“Oh my God, just look at my hair!” 

“Annie, you look beautiful.”

She drove to her apartment instead of dropping Fred off at his place.  When she parked the car, she looked at Fred.  He never said a word but grabbed her again and started to reach her tonsils with his tongue.  Annie just mewed and began to pant.  She reached around his neck and pulled him closer to him and began a fencing match with her tongue and his.  He was milking her breast and pulling on her nipple.  She just whimpered.

“Please, let’s get in the house. Now.  I want to feel you on top of me, naked with your stiff rod inside me, pumping me until I pass out from cumming on it."

When they got inside, the clothes were thrown all over.  She led him straight to the bedroom and threw the bedclothes on the floor.  Annie lay in the center of the bed with her arms outstretched and he legs spread as far as possible.  She was looking at Fred as if begging him.

“Do whatever you want, however you want it and wherever you want it.  Everything I have belongs to you.  Eat me, beat me, treat me it is all yours.”

Fred looked down at Annie, with a smile of pure lust.  He got on the bed and crawled on top of her.  He shoved his staff full length into her.  It made her gasp and smile.  Slowly and methodically, he began kissing and sucking her neck and ears.  Every now and then, he would pump her steaming pussy.  He was licking and sucking her neck.  She was responding with soft moans and sounds of abandonment. 

By the time he got to her large breasts, Annie was panting, and Fred was pumping.  He was squeezing her tits so hard at times she cried out and wanted more.  He was sucking and biting on her, and all Annie could do was beg for more.  Fred started to lick, suck, and bite his way toward her dripping opening.  Once he got there, he threw her legs over his shoulders and started licking and nibbling on her woman lips.  As he sucked her lips into his mouth, he ran his tongue between them from top to bottom, sometimes going as far as licking her small tight opening.  When he licked her tight hole, she would moan and beg for him to do it more.  She wanted everything she had been missing. Fred was ready to comply.  He latched onto her stiff clit and began to flick it with his tongue, she was moaning for more.  He continued to lick her clit and knew she was about ready to cum. He was on his knees between her legs.

He held her legs and looked down at Annie.  Her face was somewhat grimacing, but she was nodding as if to say, “More!”  Fred aimed his member at her small tight opening.  Slowly he slid his shaft into her tight small opening.  Annie moaned as he inserted each inch into her.  Panting and moaning Annie finally lost all control.

“Please, please, butt slam me.  Slam it into me as hard as you can.  I’ve wanted it this way for so long.  Shoot your hot cum in my ass. I want it all in my ass.  Now, Fred, give it to me.”

By this time, Fred didn’t have a choice.  He had been on the verge of unloading but was trying to hold off. Fred’s volcano erupted deep inside her.  Annie was moaning and growling with pleasure.

After a while, Fred was pushed from inside her.  He was kneeling between her spread legs.  There was a look of love between the two.

“Annie, you are an amazing woman.  You know so many ways to give a man pleasure.”

“Fred, I have always wanted what you have given me tonight.  I must admit, Samantha and I have talked about you often.  She has said on more than one occasion, you are the only man who could please her.  I have wanted to be done in my ass but never trusted anyone to do it and stop if I said to stop.  I knew you would, no matter how close you were to cumming.  Samantha told me she can’t wait for you to do her the same way.  We love you, Fred.  We were worried the first time at the bar about being older than you.  We want to belong to you.”

“Annie, I would love to belong to you and Samantha.  No one else, just you two.”

The two spent lovers lay next to each other, fully spent and satisfied.  Enjoying every sensation, they had experienced. 

“Fred, I’ll be right back.  I’m going to get a beer for us.”

When Annie returned, she handed Fred his beer.  When he started to tilt his head back and take a drink, Annie sucked his cock into her mouth.  Fred thought to himself, the best thing to do in life is to make them happy.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments