Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mrs. K., First Time in a Real Bed

"A cliché romance blossoms between a Highschool Teacher and her student."

78
11 Comments 11
9.4k Views 9.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"I didn't plan on writing the complete series but I enjoyed writing the first one. <p> [ADVERT] </p>So I'll keep writing till I keep enjoying. Losely based on real events."

It had been more than a month since James had loved Mrs K. He had started to feel as if that never happened. He could not talk about it with his mates, not that he had many. He could not discuss it with his parents, of course. And he could not discuss it with his teachers, who were his confidants in most of the cases. Mrs. K. herself only acknowledged his presence in the class with a sly smile whenever his name came up for attendance, and that was all. He had started to think that he may never get a chance with her again.

All this changed one afternoon. He was walking in the corridor between classes when he heard her.

"James!" she called after him.

"Yes, Mrs. K.," he stopped and turned around to look at her walking quickly.

She was dressed as usual with a severe bun of hair, a buttoned-up blouse, and a skirt falling a few inches below her knees. How he wished he had seen it more intently the last time he had a chance of looking beneath all this.

"Can you sneak away for this weekend?" she asked him in a low tone; he could sense her bubbling underneath her composed outlook.

"Yes, of course," he replied without thinking it through. He was, after all, a teenager.

"Call me Friday afternoon after school, I'll tell you what to do," she said and then went on walking towards her class.

His mind started racing with all the scenarios he wanted to play out with her. They could fuck in her car. They could fuck in a motel. They could fuck in her house. They could perhaps find a pretence of coming to school to fuck. The sky was the limit. He started running through excuses to make his getaway from his parents. He finally settled for a sleepover with a friend of his. As he asked for permission, his parents were very pleasantly surprised.

"Finally having some close friends, are you, James?" his dad remarked.

"I hope so, too," he replied.

"Sure, go ahead. Just keep in contact, that's all," his dad gave him the go-ahead without the usual string of interrogatory questions most other teenagers would have to go through.

Now passing every day till Friday had become a challenge for him. He could barely keep in his excitement. He jerked off twice a day just to keep his excitement in check. On Thursday, he went to a drugstore and bought himself a body spray famous for its unrealistic advertisements. Now it was Friday, and he started to wait.

As time went by, he started getting more and more fidgety till he received a text from Mrs. K.

James, please pick up your reports from my house within half an hour, Mrs. K.

That was it. He took out his bike and peddled furiously, reaching her house in just fifteen minutes. He was surprised to see Mr. K.'s car just leave the street as he entered. He had hoped he would have been gone for a while before he reached. He waited outside for a few minutes twiddling with his bike for good measure before finally plucking up the courage to ring the bell.

"Come on in," she talked to him over the cam mic.

He walked into quite a surprise. Mrs. K. was an appropriate teacher and lady. Her hair was always tightly knotted. She always wore a blouse buttoned up to her collar. Her skirts always fell to a few inches above ankles or below knees. Her makeup was always light. Just slightly visible. James stood bolted to the ground for quite a while, looking at another type of Mrs. K. who was standing in the hallway.

Her hair fell to just below her boobs. Wavy, bright, and thick. Her age barely had any effect on them. She had longer, possibly fake, but very attractive eyelashes. Just a hint of mascara, and her cheeks were covered in blush. She had bright red lipstick covered in gloss on her lips. His eyes darted down to see her tits covered in a sports bra and a new pair of tight yoga pants left little to the imagination.

"Hi, Mrs. K," he greeted her.

"Hello, James," she murmured in response.

He walked over to her, letting his horny teen instincts take over, and started kissing her passionately. His lips planted firmly on her lips, his hands on the back of her head, pulling her in. His tongue pried into her mouth, exploring her mouth and moving over the teeth and gums. He teased out her tongue in his mouth and started suckling on it. His hands dropped to her ass. He groped her body, and he noticed her eyes closed. He slid his hands inside her yoga pants to discover that she wasn't wearing any panties. The discovery made him harden in his pants as he started pulling the yoga pants down to expose her. Mrs. K. tried to push his hands away but relented as he broke the kiss to take off her yoga pants and threw them away. He spanked her ass and grabbed it, squeezing it till she let out a moan. He slid his hands under her bra and jerked it open, destroying the clasps. He then pulled away and gazed at her nudity. Watching her tits sag slightly with larger than average nipples. Her hands trying to cover them. Her legs were tightly closed to deny him his look at her pussy.

Damn, he wanted to bend her over and fuck right there. He wanted to fill her up with his cock there and then, but he had done his research. The fun was in making her want. He slid his hands between her legs, nestling his index finger between her left thigh and left pussy lip, ring finger between her right thigh and right pussy lip, and index finger just at her entrance. He placed his left hand on her ass to make sure she couldn't back away.

He started stroking her pussy, moving all three fingers up and down, careful not to penetrate her. His fingertip felt her heat and getting just so very slightly wet as it slithered between her lips. He heard her moans with each up and down motion telling him that he was on the right track. He felt her arch her pelvis forward to open herself for his fingers.

CassandraWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CassandraWhite

"Nooo, Mrs. K., you have to earn this pleasure," he murmured in her ear.

He felt her legs shivering as he continued the torture, and almost involuntarily, when he looked at her face, totally surrendered to pleasure, eyes closed, mouth slightly parted, head thrown back, he had a strong urge to slap her. He controlled himself, but that urge manifested in his fingers now penetrating her pussy. His thumb located her clit and started to massage it while he finger fucked her.

"Mmmm, James, yes," she moaned.

He pulled out his fingers and slapped her cunt. Her lips were wet from her juices.

"Ahhh, fuckkk," she moaned.

He was a little surprised. He didn't expect a moan on the slap. But he continued fingering her again. His cock was now painfully erect. But if his research was any good, this wasn't the time.

"Where's the bedroom Mrs. K?" he asked her as she leaned heavily on him.

Barely able to speak, she pointed to a door.

He gripped her hands and pulled her to the bedroom.

"You are a very proper girl, aren't you?" he asked her, looking at the perfectly placed covers and pillows.

"Shut up and fuck me!" she replied, almost getting angry at him. Her tone was urgent, almost begging.

He grabbed her loose hair and dragged her to the bed. His research took a back seat, and cock took over. He pushed her on the bed and took off his pants, exposing the cock she so well remembered. She tried to hold it but he slapped her across the face, this time unable to harness his instinct. She looked at him wide-eyed.

"You asked for a fuck, you get a fuck, bitch!" he growled.

He grabbed her hair and planted her lips on his cock, forcing it in against her half-open mouth. She strained open her jaw to welcome his cock in her mouth. He felt his head get engulfed in her mouth as her tongue started darting under it, flicking and licking his frenulum. He, however, was in no mood to give away control today. He started thrusting his cock in her mouth, treating it like a cunt. Every time his cock hit the back of her throat, causing her to gag and salivate. Her spit started drooling all over his cock, her chin, and dripping down to her tits. He did not relent. Feeling the texture of her mouth as she tried to keep her teeth out of his way, his cock dripping some spittle. He forced his complete cock inside her throat, his balls resting against her chin, and stopped. Feeling her gargling, trying to breathe with his girth in her mouth, almost tipped him over the edge. He slapped the back of her head and pulled out.

Mrs. K was no longer Mrs. K at this time. She was just his slut. Mascara running down her face. Spit drooling out, breathing heavily. He grabbed her by her hair and pushed her back on the bed, falling flat on her back. He moved over above her and adjusted his legs between her. Her legs spread around his, her cunt on display, about to welcome his tool.

He held his cock in his hand and started moving it between her pussy lips. Rubbing its head against her clit and moving it down again. He felt her raise her cunt, and he pulled back to make her beg. He kept doing this and, at the same time, started suckling on her tits. Taking her nipple in his mouth, he swirled his tongue around her nipple. She grabbed the back of his head and forced him down on her tits. He lost control and rammed his cock inside her cunt. His complete length penetrated her in one smooth thrust as he watched her eyes roll upwards in her head.

"Huhhh," a deep guttural sound escaped her lips as she felt him fill her with his manhood, and his balls rested against her perineum.

"You're a wonderful slut, Kathy," he whispered in her ear as he started fucking her.

"Mmmm, hhuuhh, yesss," she tried to speak between his merciless thrusts but failed.

He grabbed her head and started kissing her face covered in spit, and his pelvis continued to impale her on his cock. His thrusts started to get matched by her movements as he felt her raise to receive his cock. He felt her cunt's inside opening up as he pushed himself in. A grunt escaped her lips with every thrust. He felt her hands move up in his back and rest on his butt as she tried to pull him in even deeper.

"Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, don't stop!" she almost screamed, timing each stop with the thrust of his cock. Her legs shivering. He felt her pussy spasm against his cock as he continued to impale her regardless of her condition.

"I'll cumm, I'll fucking cum," she started whimpering, trying to escape from his hold.

He held her down and kept pumping her, feeling her pussy spasming fluids gushing from her depths as she gave in to her body and started to convulse. He kept pumping her through her orgasm till she went almost limp in her legs and hugged him so tight with her arms that he felt she would never leave him. He stopped thrusting, enjoying her condition, his cock still buried in her pussy to the hilt.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you? You dirty little slut!" he whispered in her ear.

"Dirty little slut? Really?" she asked him.

"We're way past Mrs. K. don't you think?" he replied, pulling out his still erect cock and smacking her cunt with it.

"Yes, we are," she replied, giggling.

Published 
Written by banger2005
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments