Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Offering A Ride To A Stranger - Chapter Three

"Katie and I have a post-shaving clean up"

84
8 Comments 8
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Katie was an unusual hitchhiker - I'd stopped and offered her a ride close to my home. She'd accepted the lift and subsequent offer to head back to my home. Katie was a free spirit, in life and outlook - very confident in what she liked and wanted. Rather than a shower, she'd jumped into my pool and invited me to join her, before cumming hard on my face, fingers, and chest. We had adjourned inside where she'd given me one of the best blow jobs of my life and taken me up on the offer to shave her overgrown bush, and pits.

Katie had just cum for the second time as my tongue had worked her throbbing clit and freshly shaved pussy. All my hands had done was to hold her legs and bum back and spread. I loved the feeling of her spasming to orgasm on my tongue, her juices flooding my mouth and face.

As her breathing returned to normal I bent to kiss her before scooping her into my arms and carrying her to the shower. Arms around my neck, she'd let me carry her skin-to-skin. Sitting her on the marble bench inside the enormous shower, I turned the water really hot and started to slowly wash her, starting with her hair.

Getting it wet enough, I slowly lathered the shampoo into her. Katie let me wash her hair, relaxing into my touch and movements. It was a surprisingly intimate moment. After several washes and some conditioner, my hands and fingers began to explore her sexy body - my fingers moving over her skin, bumps, curves, and crannies.

She had a beautiful mature body, not taught and lithe, but wonderful to touch and feel. She was enjoying my touch and exploration, moving to meet me, spreading her legs, etc. Her nipples hardened to my touch and her legs spread as I explored.

Soaping her freshly shaven pussy and arse, I watched her eyes twinkling as I explored her gently. My inquiry of "Not too sore?" was met with a shake of the head and cupping of my balls and growing cock.

As my fingers delved over her slippery smooth pussy, her natural juices mixing with the water, I could feel Katie's fingers starting to explore my trimmed pubic mound and body. Slowly washing me while stroking my cock with the other hand. As she soaped and washed my chest, she was wanking the full length of my cock.

Smiling, she stood and leaned into me, holding my rock cock against her smooth lips, lightly wanking it against her lips. Stepping up onto tiptoes, she lightly bit my earlobe, breathing out hard, telling me "I want to feel you."

That was all the invitation I needed. Bending, I lifted Katie, wrapping her legs around me and holding her with my hands on her bum cheeks. Planting my face on hers, we kissed with urgency and passion. My cut cock head was swollen once again, brushing and teasing her smooth lips.

Katie was hot and horny, pushing down to meet my throbbing cock head. Leaning in against the wall, I guided my cock between her lips, sliding easily into her tight velvety pussy. Pressing her against the wall, legs wrapped around me, I bent my head sucking a nipple between my lips.

Sucking on her nipple, I felt it throb between my lips. My hand gripped her arse cheek for stability and I started to move my hips. Groaning to meet me, we fucked like teenagers behind the bike sheds, knee-trembler style. My cock slid in and out as I sucked Katie's nipples.

I could feel her gripping me as my cock slid further and harder into her, the head bashing her spot with each thrust. Groaning, I felt Katie gripping my cock as one hand came back and down hard on her thigh with a wet THACK.

ScarletteThomson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletteThomson

"Fuck, that's new,' I heard Katie say in response while feeling her tight cunt grip my shaft. As Katie pulled my head into her, I pressed into her. I could feel her urging me on.

Feeling like we were wobbling, I moved Katie so she was half laying on and half laying against the bench under the water. With greater leverage, I saw Katie watching my cock sliding in and out of her smooth lips, my loose balls slapping back and forth.

As she watched, I could see Katie's hand move down between her spread legs, rubbing her clit, throwing her head back in pleasure. She was breathing harder, I was breathing harder. I was fucking her with my entire cock length, the swollen head caught between her cervix hitting her spot.

Panting, I looked at her, "I am gonna cum inside you, I don't know how much longer I can hold off."

Katie moved, kissing me passionately. "Cum inside me, I need to feel it. Fill me with your cum, it'll make me cum."

As she squeezed on my cock shaft, gripping me, making my balls tighten and breath hasten.

Groaning, I pushed as deep as I could, spreading Katie's leg and my pelvis pressing her fingers against her clit as my cock buried against her spot.

Kissing Katie, tongues intertwined, I started to cum deep inside her. My balls erupted, painting the walls of her womb and her G-spot,

I heard my own roar as I came, and heard it matched by Katie's encouragement. "Yes. Fuck. Fill me with your cum. Yes. That's it," as she gyrated and squeezed and rode my cock, cumming herself to match my own.

Katie held me vice-like buried inside her, the last drops pushing into her. We were both panting, legs, and arms wrapped around each other. We stayed like that, co-joined and breathless, under the hot spray of the shower.

As things calmed slowly, I kissed her lips and pulled back, my cock sliding out with a rush of mixed juices hitting the floor. Smiling, I stood under the water drinking some in, as I looked at her

"We're running out of hot water, it's been nearly forty minutes," I said, stepping out and wrapping a towel around me. I held a white robe open for Katie.

Wrapping her in the robe, I once again bent and picked her up, carrying her to my bed, pushing the towels from earlier aside, I lay her down, kissing her lips.

As we smooched, my hands pulled the robe apart. With light fingers, I stroked her body, feeling her react and shift. Sleepy, post-orgasmic explorations - slight sensitivities and reactions to my touch.

I reached for the oil I'd put on to warm earlier. Looking at Katie, I poured the almost hot oil over her pelvis, watching it slide down the crevice where her pelvis met her thigh, over her freshly shaven lips.

With my fingertips, I started to massage the oil into her smooth lips and butt, exploring her wetness, feeling her react to me sighing.

With a deep luxurious sigh, she breathed out. "Mmm, that feels nice lover, although I'm sooo sensitive right now."

Chuckling, I kissed each nipple. "This is to stop razor burn, and it feels nice to explore you."

She nodded, closing her eyes as I stopped and wrapped her back up in the robe. Pulling the covers over us, I held her close and we drifted off into a sated sleep.

Published 
Written by single_dad_of1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments