Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Afternoon Beauty

12
3 Comments 3
4.3k Views 4.3k
414 words 414 words

She stretches her leg and pulls the black stockings up to her thigh, both of them. She stands up and fastens the stockings in a garter belt of the same color. She admires herself, looking into a weathered mirror with a laboriously carved silver frame, set against the dusty wooden floor.

Her breasts are exposed and her nipples are pink, the beautiful tits of a mature woman. She sits on a bed of crumpled sheets, elegant she crosses her shapely legs.

The flame of a lighter ignites the thin cigarette, the tip glows and she exhales a long, sinuous blue smoke. Her thoughts float along with the smoky draw.

The client snores like a pig, fat and sweaty, stretched out on the bed like a boxer who has just been knocked out. The owner of a cock so small that she could barely hold it with her fingertips to masturbate. One more she thinks, laughing, wiping the nicotine from the tip of her tongue.

She takes a deep breath and puts on her stilettos, stands up and slips into her tight black silk dress. She pulls down the zipper in an acrobatic fashion. She tilts her neck from side to side, hooking her mother-of-pearl earrings. She finishes with the diamond necklace.

She goes to the mirror, squats down, draws a red mouth with lipstick, wipes the dried cum marks on her chin and forehead. The image of her children appears reflected in the old mirror.

If only they knew what their crazy mother does on hot July afternoons. She laughs at herself. The door creaks when she opens, the customer chokes on his own saliva. She walks down the stairs of the cheap little hotel. The steps groan with her footsteps. She hands the black doorman, her old acquaintance, a twenty-dollar bill. From the radio, she hears the President's nasal voice announcing a bomb explosion in the middle of the desert in the Midwest.

"Do you need a cab, ma'am?"

"Not this time, Tom, I came in my car. It was an unforeseen."

She opens the door. The bell rings.

"See you, Tom, see you next time."

The black man flashes a smile wiping the sweat from his forehead with a striped handkerchief. The slender form parades by, tapping his shoes on the floor until she disappears from sight.

The man walks to the windows. He waits. A Bugatti snores loudly. A green patch glistens past in the sun, darts down a dusty road.

Published 
Written by Perverted_Gru
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments