Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pulling into his driveway, Will turned off the motor and just sat there, his forehead resting against the steering wheel. Driving home he was fine but the moment he pulled into the drive, it seemed as if all the steam had been let out of his body, making him wonder if he even had the strength to get out and walk into the house. Will could not believe that those older women had drained him past the point of empty, but they had…and he had Jolene’s home address if he wanted more from her. As he sat there he could feel his eyes starting to drift close so he forced himself to get out of the car. He did not want his neighbors to find him asleep in the car in the morning.

Putting one foot in front of the other he slowly made his way to the front door, digging his house keys out of his front jeans pocket on the way. As tired as he was it took him three tries before he got the door unlocked. Will threw his keys on the entrance table, relocked the door, and stumbled down the hall to his bedroom, collapsing on the bed without pulling down the covers or stripping out of his clothes. He was asleep almost as soon as his head hit the pillow.

Although it seemed like just minutes since he had fallen asleep, it had actually been twelve hours. He was just starting to wake up when he felt the vibration of his phone in his pocket. Wiggling around he finally managed to get it out and hit the button to answer it.

“There had better be a good fucking reason for disturbing my sleep,” he grumbled into the phone.

“I do have a fucking good reason,” a sexy voice said on the other end. “I need to give you my address so you know where to go tonight.”

Recognizing his boss’s voice Will immediately sat up in bed, fully awake now, and said, “Sorry, I was just waking up. I am always grouchy when I first wake up. Let me get a pen and paper to write it down on.”

Ann gave a small laugh and said, “Sounds like your bachelorette party sapped your energy since you were still sleeping at three in the afternoon. If you actually worked tonight you would be hard pressed to get to work on time.”

Will did a quick glance at the clock on his nightstand, surprised to find that it was actually that late. “Okay, ready for your address.”

Ann rattled it off and teasingly asked, “Are you sure you will be up to a party tonight? I am not fond of limp noodles.”

“Yes, I am up to it. Now, what time?”

“Be here at six all hot and horny,” Ann told him as she hung up.

Will clicked off, dropping the phone on the bed beside him. He lay there for a few minutes before he dragged his ass off the bed and headed for the shower. Stripping off, he left his clothes where he dropped them, figuring on picking them up later. Turning on the shower as hot as he could stand it, he climbed in and started to wash up. As usual, his mind started fantasizing about all the pussy he had the previous night and the party tonight. As if it had a mind of its own, his right hand started to stroke his cock as he did before work each night.

"Oh fuck!" he muttered out loud. "I can’t do this tonight. I need all the cum I can muster if I want to keep my job."

Will quickly stopped what he was doing but by this time he was so rock hard he had to turn the shower on cold, hoping it would work to diminish his hard-on. Finally getting out of the shower, he toweled off and paraded naked into the kitchen to get something to eat. After eating, Will went back into the bedroom to decide what he wanted to wear. Figuring he would not be in his clothes very long Will decided to wear easy-to-take-off clothes, which included a grey tee shirt that hugged his muscular chest and a pair of black jeans. He grabbed some briefs but then threw them back in the drawer, deciding to go commando. ‘Fewer clothes to take off,’ Will thought to himself.

Glancing at the clock on his nightstand he saw it was almost five-thirty. Will did not realize it was that late and he knew that he had to hustle to make it on time. Running into the living room he grabbed his keys from the entrance table, heading out the door to his truck. He pulled the piece of paper with her address on it out of his pocket and programmed it into his GPS. Will pulled up in front of her home five minutes late. He wasn’t sure where to park so he left his truck in the circular drive in front of her house…or more like a mansion.

As he raised his hand to ring the doorbell, the door flew open. “You are five minutes late, Will,” Ann said angrily. “I said six o’clock sharp. Can you not tell time?”

“Sorry, lost track of time,” Will explained as he took in the sight before him.

Ann was dressed in a light grey robe loosely tied at the waist, falling open slightly at the top, giving him a peek at her perky breasts.

"That is no excuse,” she told him standing back so he could step inside. “Upstairs, first door on the right, strip and I will be up in a minute.”

Will walked up the stairs and stepped into the room, which was occupied by a king size bed, a nightstand, a dresser…and a mirror on the ceiling directly over the bed. This was a first for Will and he was not sure he liked the idea of being able to watch himself being fucked or fucking. He quickly took off his tee shirt and folded it up, putting it on a chair he saw by the dresser. After kicking off his shoes, he unfastened his jeans and as he started to take them down he heard a wolf whistle from the doorway.

“Wow, nice ass. Do you always go commando or is this something you did just for me?” Ann asked from the doorway.

“Never go commando but figured it would be fewer clothes to take off tonight,” he said as he put his jeans on top of his tee shirt, and his shoes under the chair. When he was finished he turned around, giving Ann a good view of his semi-erection.

Her friend Jasmine had bragged about how big and thick Will was but she thought Jasmine was just bragging and he was really just mediocre. Seeing him standing right in front of her in all his glory, Ann knew that Jasmine was not bragging. As she looked down at his cock, all she could do was stare at him and lick her lips. Ann could not wait to feel his cock deep inside her pussy but first, she wanted to wrap her lips around it and suck his cum from it. Although he was on display every night for women to ogle over and touch, the way Ann was staring at him and licking her lips, he felt like a bull being offered for stud services.

PauletteHill7
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PauletteHill7

Walking over to Will, she dropped to her knees on the carpet in front of him, her hands reaching around to grab his ass, pulling him closer to her so she could bury her face in his pubic hair, inhaling the musky sexy scent he was emitting. Moving her face down she started to lick and suck on his balls, her tongue feeling like velvet against his skin. As she sucked first one, then the other ball into her mouth, Will gave out a small gasp. Very gently she nipped at his ball sack before moving to the base of his shaft, drawing her tongue slowly and sensuously up the back of his shaft to the head. Using the tip of her tongue Ann made circles around the head and under the rim, slowly going back to the slit, dragging the tip of her tongue back and forth across the slit, tasting his precum.

Will groaned and entangled his fingers in her hair trying to push his cock between her lips but she placed her palms against his pelvis, preventing him from doing so as she continued to tease and torment his cock. Just when he thought he could stand no more, Ann opened her mouth, taking just the head between her lips sucking gently as she cupped his balls in her hands giving them a gentle squeeze. Very slowly she took more and more of his cock in her mouth until the tip touched the back of her throat. Ann relaxed her throat and finally managed to take in his entire shaft. It was such an erotic feeling that Will was afraid his legs were going to collapse and he was going to shoot his load too fast.

Ann sensed he was ready to shoot his load by how tight his balls were drawing up; she released his cock from her mouth and stood up. Taking him by his cock she led him over to stand by the bed. Untying her robe, she parted it and let it drop into a heap on the floor.

“Now it is my turn to be pleasured,” Ann told him, lying down on the bed. “Make me cum…hard if you want to fuck me.”

Crawling on the bed, Will straddled her hips, leaning down to take a nipple in his mouth, biting it gently and then licking and sucking it into a hard little nub. He quickly switched to the other, doing the same thing to it. Moving up to her neck, he nipped and licked it while using his fingers to tease her nipples. Making his way to her mouth, he sucked her bottom lip between his teeth, and then pushed his tongue into her mouth. Placing his hand on either side of her head he kissed her hard, their tongues doing their own mating dance. Finally, Will pulled away and started to kiss his way down her body, down one thigh and back up the other.

Spreading her legs wider, he started to blow hot air against her pussy, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body. When his tongue touched her sex slit it was almost her undoing as her juices started to flow. Will continued to lick and nip at her lips, moving to her little rosebud and back. Spreading her lips apart, he stuck his tongue in as far as he could reach, sucking up her juices. As he moved to her clit, his fingers replaced his tongue in her pussy, first one then two fingers. Will swiped his tongue gently across her engorged clit, causing her to jerk and raise her hips off the bed, a low moan emitting from the back of her throat.

Will continued to finger fuck her with his fingers, curling them as he brought them back out while licking and sucking on her clit. Pulling his fingers out of her pussy, he began to tease her rosebud, sliding one finger in part way, feeling her clamping down on his finger. By now Ann was starting to breathe heavier as her hips bucked around on the bed. As her body started to tense, three fingers of his free hand began to finger fuck her pussy again.

“Oh fuck!” she screamed as she came hard, squirting her juices all over his face, on his chest, and down his arms, her body bouncing on the bed, twitching and twisting as her orgasm slammed hard in her body, sending her into an orgasmic high unlike any she had ever experienced.

Not giving her time to regroup, Will moved around between her thighs, putting her legs over his shoulders, almost bending her in half as he rammed his cock into her hard and deep, causing her to scream out in pleasure, her nerve endings still very sensitive. Her pussy gripped his cock pulling his cum to the top. Will pushed forward driving his cock in deep and hard, pushing her toward the edge. Reaching up, Ann grabbed handfuls of his hair giving a yank as she careened over the precipice, her juices flowing down his cock. As Ann came she squeezed his cock, causing him to lose control and shoot his load deep in her pussy. Pumping a couple more times, he collapsed on top of her, both of them drawing in deep gulps of air.

Her legs dropped to the bed like limp spaghetti. Will raised his head and grazed her lips with his, and then rolled over to lie beside her, neither speaking, both looking up at the mirror on the ceiling at their sexually exhausted bodies.

Suddenly they heard the front door open and heels clicking rapidly on the stairs. Will quickly sat up and jumped out of bed, heading for his pants while Ann just lay there.

“Sorry I am late,” Beth said as she ran into the bedroom, skidding to a stop staring at Will standing by his clothes, and then glanced at Ann. “Well damn, looks like I missed the party.”

"Don’t worry, I am sure once Will has recuperated he will be more than happy to send you on an orgasmic high,” Ann told her.

Will just looked at Beth and then at Ann, shrugging his shoulders. “I think I can work up another load in a bit.”

Beth squealed and quickly stripped off and headed for the bed, crawling in beside Ann, who immediately got up.

“He is all yours, Beth,” Ann said, “for now, and then he becomes ours,” grabbing her robe and putting it on, and then she put Will’s clothes on the dresser so she could sit down and watch the show that was about to begin.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments