Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Halloween Mom, The Morning After

"We didn't have the all-nighter that Caroline had promised, but the morning after was wildly fun."

75
13 Comments 13
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

John

She was asleep in minutes, so I pulled over just long enough to grab a blanket from the back seat to cover her up. The rest of the drive was uneventful, as all I could think about was watching the video that I'd taken of Janice fucking her with that hook. I did start off with pics but figured it would be far more sensual in video form. I would wait until Caroline was awake to share the first viewing with me. I was hoping that she'd let me keep a copy since I had no intention of ever telling anyone.

Pulling into my garage, I put the car in park and closed the door. Caroline was still out cold. I moved to her side of the car and lifted her from the seat, still wrapped in the blanket. Carrying her upstairs to my bed, I whipped back the sheets and slid her under before tucking her in wholly. I grabbed her purse from the car and sent a quick text to Angela, letting her know that Caroline was sleeping and would be by in the morning if that was okay. I also let Angela know that I would put the phone by her bedside in case she needed Caroline urgently. With that done, I grabbed a glass of water and headed up to bed.

*****

The sun was just beginning to light the sky as I felt the beginnings of something wonderful. There is nothing quite like getting a blowjob first thing in the morning, especially when you live alone.

As she stroked and sucked me to rigidity, Caroline offered, "This is just the beginning of my thank you. Although I have to get home soon, I'm not leaving until you cum inside me, so where will it be?"

Reaching for my phone, I found the video and turned it toward her to view. "I want you to ride me with that sensational little pussy of yours while you watch this video," I replied.

As Caroline sat up and straddled my waist, she hit play on the video with the sound turned up. We both heard the pounding music as she displayed Janice's ass for the camera while fingering her hungrily. Caroline paused the video, grabbed my cock, and sank down on it completely before starting it again. I fondled her pert breasts as she gawked at the display of pure carnality of Janice once again fucking her with the metal phallus buried in her backside.

"Oh, fuccckkk!" she cried as she came on my cock before dropping the phone and kissing me vigorously.

I took over the fucking duties and pounded her welcoming cunt with only one thought in my mind. I needed to cum inside her as much as she required it of me. She shook, unrestrained, from an unending climax before I rolled her onto her back and ejaculated. Pounding her puss through my own orgasm, I was almost crazed in my actions until exhaustion hit hard.

My body quit as I sank against her, pressing her petite body into the mattress before lifting my right arm and pushing us over until she was again atop.

Panting hard against her neck, I tried to apologize. "I... I'm sorry..."

"Don't be! I loved every second... of your animalistic need! It's nice to have... a man want me so!" she quickly interrupted while breathing hard herself.

We held each other close, listening only to the sounds of our mutual deep breaths and racing hearts until it was once again quiet. Reaching for my phone, Caroline said, "You can keep this if you like, but I'm going to send a copy to myself as well," as she quickly sent it off.

Seconds later, her phone beeped, and I reached for it to give to her. "By the way, I texted Angela that you'd be here last night since you were dead to the world when I brought you upstairs."

"Thank you!" Caroline replied before kissing me. After sending Angela another text, she dropped the phone back on the bed and raised up a little while pressing on my chest. "Do you think that I could get another one of those supremely magical oral treatments of yours before I leave? I'll do the same for you," she added with a sly grin.

I reached down and gripped her inner thighs, pulling her toward my face.

"Oh, well, okay. That's not what I, yeeessshhh!" she cried as I placed her open crotch on my face.

Lapping from back to front again and again seemed to be exactly what she was looking for. After about five or six times, Caroline spread her buttocks and held herself firmly in place as she sank down on my burrowing tongue.

"God help me, I love this so!" she solicited and expressed simultaneously.

I felt her fingers pilfer her leaking vagina as she began to quake and press harder against my intrusive oral appendage. With her peak commencing, she gripped me firmly with her anal ring and held me tight while squirming about my face.

"Oh, fuck me, that feels so fucking good!" Caroline wailed as I continued to work her backside. "First, it was other men. Now, you've even ruined me for my lesbian lover unless I can get her to do this, too, which is highly unlikely. How is it that something so dirty feels so damn good?" she murmured as I lapped back to front some more.

Lifting off of my face and sliding her way down, Caroline stopped at my lips and kissed me possessively for several minutes as her overheated puss rubbed about my suddenly not-so-flaccid prick. Slipping it inside her for a while as our make-out session continued. She suddenly sat up and rode me just a few times before lifting off and moving down until she sucked it into her mouth.

Caroline

Sucking my own juices off of John's hard dick was a dining experience. Although I'd sucked my fair share of dick in my life, I'd never, before John, sucked a dick that had recently occupied my pussy, not to mention my ass. I worked him gradually into my throat and held him there as long as I could before pulling back and running my tongue around his swollen glans. I repeated this process, keeping him at the brink of orgasm. John was the one squirming now as he was obviously overwhelmed by my treatment of his manly spear.

"Where do you want to cum? My pussy? My ass? My mouth? Or maybe my face?"

John

I'd been grinning like a fool as she kept me on the edge for a couple of minutes. Her technique was superb, and her ability to tell when I was close was almost eerie in its exactness. Even I thought I was done twice already. As Caroline listed my options for expulsion, I imagined each from our previous experience together. However, that last one was new and hit me as a bit barbaric at first, but then it really turned me on.

AriatnaAlfaro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriatnaAlfaro

"Your face!" I growled needfully.

Caroline

Where did I come up with that last one? Maybe watching porn? But I couldn't remember the last time I did unless you count the video that John just showed me. Did I want to have some guy's spunk all over my face? It seemed demeaning when you thought of the words, but picturing the act with John left me wanting it. Maybe because we'd done the rest and this was new territory, or maybe a reward for him? No, that wasn't it. I was immediately turned on the second the words left my lips.

"Cum on my face!" I shouted just as John did.

We both giggled at the timing before I slipped off his prick and lay on my back as an invitation to do just that. John sat up and knee-walked his way up my torso until he was straddling my chest, and his stiffy was inches from my lips. I licked at the tip as his hand moved forward to stroke his twitching manhood.

"God, you are so fucking sexy!" John lauded as his hand moved to and fro.

"I don't know why, but this is making me so damn hot!"

"Me too," John responded as I could see that he was nearing ejaculation.

"Spray it all over my face, lover!" I compelled, just before the first load painted the left side of my face from my chin to my hair. John raised up a little for the second shot and did the same to the right side but got my neck a little, too. Both had missed my eyes due to the angle, but the last was a series of smaller squirts that covered my nose and eyelids.

"Take a picture!" I yelled. I felt John scramble for the phone and heard a few clicks before his tongue descended to lick my eyes clean. While John was taking care of them, I used my fingers to push the cum from below them into my mouth. He'd slid his body back so that he could lick me clean and was basically hovering over me when I felt his semi-hard cock touching my clit.

"Drop down on me, you sexy bastard," I ordered between gulps of his delicious seed. "I want to feel your dick on my pussy."

John pressed his body down onto mine and rubbed his prick back and forth and side to side on my womanhood. It felt amazing! With most of his cum gone, our mouths met. We kissed for a few more minutes as he brought me to one more climax by pushing himself inside me near the end. It only took that one stroke to do me in, and he held it in tight as I squirmed below his weight in ecstasy.

My phone alarm beeped to remind me that it was eight in the morning. I'd set it last night before all this started, assuming that I may be drunk or unconscious from the evening's events. I was so glad that it was neither. John rolled off of me, pulling me with him toward the shower. Once he got me set up, he left me to do my thing.

John

I went downstairs and got the coffee going, still naked, because people who live alone can do that. I walked back up because I realized that I forgot to ask her how she takes hers. Caroline was finishing up in the shower when I popped my head inside and asked, "How do you like your coffee?"

"Just like my men. White and not too sweet!" she answered with her eyes still closed while rinsing the soap out of her hair.

"Okay, I'm on it! I responded before bounding down the steps like a kid.

With her coffee made, I brought both cups upstairs to find her standing at the sink brushing her teeth. The only thing Caroline was wearing was the towel wrapped around her head. After placing her cup next to her, I stepped back into the bedroom, sat on a chair by the bed, and watched her body shimmy while she cleaned her teeth. She was wonderfully feminine with her soft, smooth skin and perfectly proportioned. I would be happy to have her as my own for the balance of my time, but wouldn't dare subject her to having to take care of me in my later years with her being half my current age.

Stuck deep in my own thoughts, I didn't realize that Caroline was finished until she sat sideways across my lap. "What's that provocative mind of yours concocting now, my marvelous lover? Are you planning how to use and defile two young, willing lesbians that will be in your bed this evening?"

"Mmm," I growled as I came back to reality and let my hands take liberties with her young nubile form. They roamed her thighs and chest, caressing every bit of skin Caroline had.  

"You better stop that now, or I'm going to take you back to bed, lover," she purred as her thighs spread, inviting me to touch her sex.

I wanted nothing more than to keep her in my bed all day, but I knew that she had other commitments. Not wanting to tempt her anymore, I offered, "I'll let you go for now, but tonight we are going to bring your female friend into our world, so you should prepare her for what lies ahead," before helping her to her feet and standing up.

"How shall I do that?" Caroline inquired.

"Show her your video and let her see how wonderful you felt being used in different ways."

"You mean anal, don't you?"

"That and the other things that you and I did. But, for now, you need to get home and see your son. I'm sure that he misses you."

"You're right. I'm sure he does," Caroline agreed as she removed the towel from her head, slipped her more appropriate dress over her shoulders, and let it fall.

"By the way, it seems like part of you wants me to stay," Caroline added while wiping away the lingering drop of semen at the end of my very stiff prick.

"You're only partially correct. All of me wants you to stay, but I've learned that placing other's needs before mine often results in much larger rewards before it's all said and done," I countered.

"Have a nice day, John, and think of me often," Caroline said as she walked down the steps and headed home.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments