Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How did I get here?

Carol couldn’t believe she was acting this way. 

She knew that men admired her and she was more than confident about her body and looks — but she’d always been reserved with men and about sex. Yet, somehow, this black man was different from anyone she’d met and Carol continued kissing and caressing him. 

Although not attracted to him, she found it impossible to resist him. It seemed her body and mind belonged to different people and Carol felt she was watching through another woman’s eyes as she offered herself to him.

Carol tried to resist what her body was doing but, with a combination of terror and excitement, she continued to remove his clothes, still kissing him and even offering her tongue for him to suck. 

Her mind screamed at this black man for taking advantage of her — yet, of course, he wasn’t. He was merely sitting back on the sofa as she frantically attacked him. 

At first, Carol was embarrassed but when she held his cock while pressing her breasts to his chest, it gradually became more acceptable. She didn’t want this man but somehow she did. The more her fear filled her, the more she was aroused by him.

As she stroked his cock, Carol wanted to stop and tell the man to leave her house but, instead, she rubbed him faster and kissed him deeper. 

Suddenly, Carol remembered her boyfriend could be home soon. What would he think if he saw her doing this in their living room? She felt herself sweating in a panic but she drew more energy from that and stroked him even quicker. She also decided to strip, quickly taking off her skirt, blouse, and pants before sitting back next to the man.

‘God, I can’t even remember his name,’ she thought as she again grabbed his swollen member. She tried to encourage the man to unclip her bra, leaning forward to allow him easier access. She could smell his stale body odour and mentally wanted to vomit while physically pushing harder against him. Despite the smell, she licked his neck and tasted his sweat.

Carol had never performed oral yet she edged towards his groin and slid between his legs. She then put both hands on his thighs and firmly pushed them apart. Crawling forward, she held his cock in both hands and ran her tongue over the swollen head. She kissed it several times before sharply snapping her head back, flicking her hair from her face. Then, slowly, she took his cock deep into her mouth.

‘How can I be doing this?’ 

She was disgusted to the core but, instead of a scream coming from her, she released a muffled moan of pleasure while she bobbed up and down, her lips squeezing his thick shaft. Carol again wanted to scream when the man put his hands on her head but her reaction remained frustratingly contrary. She darted her tongue across his tip, then went down his length, taking him deep into her mouth.

Carol tried to recall how she got here, tried to retrace her steps.

The last clear fact she remembered was leaving the office for an early lunch after the geeky office boy, Jason had mixed up her files. She knew the boy had a thing for her because he would blush and fidget with his thick glasses when he had to talk to her. And she could also tell by his blank spotty face that he was fantasising about them copulating. That made her sick. Anyway, she’d left Jason to sort out the files. 

On her way out, a heavy black man held the door open for her and smiled. He stood out because of his brightly coloured baggy clothes but Carol had walked past him without stopping or thanking him.

‘What did this man do to me?’ Carol thought as her mind briefly returned to the horror of orally pleasuring him when her boyfriend was due back at any moment.

Just before Carol had gotten to the café, someone had gently placed a hand on her shoulder. She’d turned and stared angrily at the black man she recognised from her office.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” she’d asked, mustering as much sternness as possible in her tone.

The man held up a strand of hair, indicating he’d removed it from her jacket shoulder.

“Do you even speak English? You don’t just touch someone you don’t know.”

Carol knew she was making a scene and that the man didn’t like it. She remembered also thinking the man was only trying to be nice yet her bitchy, nasty side, which she’d always had, continued to shout at him, drawing more attention.

“Leave me alone!”

Carol had turned, entered the café and the man had briskly walked on. During her lunch, Carol thought about how the man had innocently and politely opened the door for her. What if he didn’t speak English? Oh, dear. But, eventually, she shook it off as she did so many other things.

The office won’t miss me

After her sandwich and diet coke, Carol paid at the counter and complained about the service before leaving and walking back toward her office. Shortly before arriving at the office door, Carol felt a gentle hand on her shoulder.

Ah, that’s when it had happened. She remembered now; it was all coming back.

Carol wanted to cry but, instead, she moved her head back allowing the man’s cock to slip from her mouth and hit her chin. She then spat on his cock, behaviour that shocked and scared her. She’d never acted like that.

She stood… then straddled the man on her sofa and guided his throbbing organ into her eager pussy. Her mind went into a rage, not even her boyfriend fucked her bareback. She’d always insisted on a condom — she claimed the pill didn’t agree with her — but, again, her mental protest only made the physical action more aggressive: she sank her full weight onto the man’s erection.

IreneWilliam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IreneWilliam

As she eased her upper body away from the man, hands on his shoulders and arms fully extended, she arched her back and ground onto the man’s cock. 

While her body instinctively took over, Carol’s thoughts again wandered…

She’d slowly turned when she felt the warm touch. She saw the same black man and tried to shout at him again — but nothing left her mouth. She panicked. For the first time in her life, she didn’t feel in control. She desperately tried to get her voice to work while being aware that she was smiling at the man. If that wasn’t enough to frighten her, what she did next certainly was.

Carol reached up and moved the man’s hand from her shoulder and placed it on her cheek. She was fully aware the street was busy but she couldn’t help herself. Loud protests filled her head but her movement and body language were calm and calculated. Still holding the man’s hand to her cheek, she guided him backwards and pressed him against the building. She glanced around and wanted to return to her office. But, looking back at the man, she felt herself grin then slowly move his hand from her face to her breast. She looked at him, watching for a reaction, and felt him squeeze her tit. She wanted to slap him but she stepped forward to press against him.

Carol looked up and down the street again. This time she saw a few colleagues walking to the office. Her heart thudded and she wanted to shout to them for help, even though she would be embarrassed by her situation. 

Instead, Carol undid two buttons and moved the man’s hand inside her blouse. Feeling him slip his hand into her bra, she again tried to resist but could only bite her lip and moan when he tweaked her nipple. There was no pain even though he’d done it with a lot of force. Only excitement coursed through her body.

She knew she had to coordinate mind and body, get them to work together. She needed to tell her body to stop, but it was her body telling her mind to stop. She felt her protests subside, aware that her hands were moving to the man’s groin. When she touched his cock over his trousers, the man straightened up, stepped past Carol and waved down a taxi. 

Carol looked at him. “You want to go somewhere more private?” she asked.

The man nodded. “Sure, baby. Let’s go to your place,” he said with a sly wink.

Carol saw him glance at the door of her building but she took his arm. “Oh, it’s okay, the office won’t miss me,” she said. She couldn’t believe what she’d said — in reality, she had a very important meeting scheduled for that afternoon.

Once inside the taxi, Carol didn’t care that the driver was looking in his rearview mirror while she embraced and kissed her companion.

She gave the driver double the fee and hurriedly pulled the black man to the main door. While frantically trying to insert the key, Carol also reached around to grab the man’s ass and pull him against her. In the lift, she pushed the button for her floor before pushing him back. She wrapped a leg around his, rubbing her heel up and down his calf as she continued to kiss him.

She tried to shake her head to clear the fuzz, but her only actions were to continue embracing this man. She even continued kissing as she walked backwards, down the short corridor to her door. She broke off to unlock her door but quickly turned and grabbed him again.

Carol actually tried to jump up and wrap her legs around him, but her tight skirt made that difficult and the man made no attempt to support her weight. So, she led him to the couch, sat him down, and then began to undress him.

Back to now.

Carol was ashamed, realising that getting to this moment was her own doing. Although something was wrong with her, she had instigated it all. 

As her thoughts came back to what her body was doing, she realised she was now pumping herself harder against the man, taking his cock deep inside. Her hair had unwound from its tight bun and was now partially over her face as she thought, ‘Oh, no… no, no… you need to stop. Quick Carol, get off him now.’ 

Carol realised the sounds the man was making meant he was about to cum. She gave a mental massive sigh of relief — just as her body jumped from the couch and off his cock,. But it was replaced with the ultimate disgrace as she knelt and sucked his cock until he twitched and erupted inside her mouth.

Finished, the man stood and she tried clinging to his leg, but he brushed her aside and dressed. Carol meekly followed him to the door which he opened before handing her a sheet of paper and walking away.

Carol stood watching until the lift doors closed. She then unfolded the paper and saw it was a list. She read:

1 - You are to break up with your boyfriend

2 - You will go back to work as if nothing has happened

3 - You will allow Jason, the boy in the office, to assist you with the big meeting today

4 - Afterwards, you will thank him and ask him to dinner

5- You will offer him a promotion as your assistant

6 - Dinner will become a regular thing, and you will go all the way with him

7 - You will love your new boyfriend, Jason more than anything

Carol folded the paper and closed the door. She wrote to her boyfriend, telling him to move out straight away, then got herself ready for her big afternoon meeting.

To be continued

6 days ago

you are a complete star Alan, thank you...

Published 
Written by Fiona69m
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments