Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Subliminal Slut - Part 4

"Tess leads others into her new lifestyle"

85
11 Comments 11
3.2k Views 3.2k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Gavin waited at his desk, eyes focused on the elevator doors and watched Tess step out. His heart jumped at the sight of her, and a rush of blood surged down between his legs while his stomach flipped and flopped. The red dress clung to her curves, the thin spaghetti straps barely keeping it on, and the matching heels added a few inches to her height. She tossed her reddish mane and her pouty lips, bright red, became a sensuous smile as she passed his desk.

“Good morning, Gavin,” Tess purred, running her hand through his dark hair.

“Good morning,” he croaked. “You look fantastic.”

“Thank you, Gavin. I feel fantastic.”

His eyes never left her body until she turned into her workspace and disappeared from his view. He let out a deep sigh and wondered what he had done to deserve her attention. He glanced back at the elevator and looked at Evelyn as she stepped out, blinking a few times to clear his vision.

She was wearing a skirt instead of slacks, and a very snug top with buttons undone. He watched her breasts jiggle and the cleavage undulate, staring to see more when she leaned down to put her purse beside her desk. She lifted her head up and caught his gaze, flushing slightly when she realized where he was looking, and smoothed out her skirt before sitting down.

“Good morning, Evelyn,” Gavin grinned. “You look great!”

“Thank you,” she replied, slightly embarrassed.

Gavin turned around and looked into his monitor, letting out another sigh, and tried to will his erection away. Evelyn smiled to herself, pleased at his reaction, and happily took the compliments from the others as they passed by.

When Tess strolled out of her cubicle, Evelyn felt her breath catch in her throat. Tess looked gorgeous, with a sultry and seductive aura that made Evelyn’s heart race. She had found other women to be attractive and pretty, but today she felt desire. The heat between her legs was uncomfortable but exciting, a paradox she was not prepared for.

“Hi, Ev! You look great! I love that top on you!” Tess complimented, perching on the edge of her desk. She leaned forward and smiled. “Nice rack. About time you showed it off a little."

Tess dipped her finger into the exposed cleavage and Evelyn jumped back in her chair, startled by the unexpected touch.

"Tess!" she quietly admonished.

Tess giggled, putting the finger to her lips and giving it a lick.

"Just seeing if they taste as good as they look," she giggled. "What do you have planned for lunch?"

"Lunch? I just got here."

"No plans? Good, we will go have lunch together. I'll be back just before noon."

Tess gave a little wave and slid off the edge of the desk, then strolled past Gavin, giving him a wink on the way by. Gavin grinned back and tried to keep his erection covered. He had seen her dip her finger between Evelyn's nice tits, making him hard instantly, and he tried to imagine what they were discussing after. He wished he could do the same, but not with his finger.

*

When noon arrived Tess cajoled Evelyn into joining her, and they paused when they stepped outside into the fresh air.

"Do you like big sausages?" Tess asked with a sly grin. "Hot dogs?"

"Yes, sometimes I like a good hot dog."

"Then come with me."

Tess led her to the hot dog cart, seeing Hot Dog Man's eyes widen and his smile brightened at her approach. Tess tossed her hair and smiled back, seeing his eyes cover her body and then shift to Evelyn. His thick tongue wetted his fat, pouty lips, and his eyes grew dark with desire when they stood in front of him.

"Hello, pretty ladies. What can I do for the two of you today?"

"I'm in the mood for a big sausage," Tess teased. "So I will have one of those."

He chuckled and gave her a sly grin while fitting the swollen, leaking bratwurst into the bun. He passed it to her and grinned at Evelyn.

"Are you in need of a big sausage?" he asked, gesturing with the tongs to another bratwurst.

"Oh, uh..."

Evelyn was a little dazed, the innuendo from the big, swarthy man catching her off guard.

"Yes, she is," Tess answered. "She could really use one."

Evelyn blushed and looked down for a moment, feeling Tess jab her in the side with her elbow, then returned her eyes to the vendor. He slowly placed the biggest bratwurst in the bun, his smoldering gaze making it seem sexy, and when he passed it to her their fingers touched. A burst of heat passed through her, and dampness developed when it reached her loins.

"Thank you," she muttered, trying not to get lost in the lusty dark eyes.

"Maybe you can save one for me?" Tess asked in an innocent fashion. "I may be in the mood for one after work."

"For you, I always have a big sausage ready," he replied with a big grin. "Just stop by my van."

Evelyn looked on curiously, the sexual energy of the flirting obvious, and she wondered how Tess seemed to create it without effort. Tess was becoming more intriguing and interesting every day.

"Later," Tess grinned, giving him a smile before turning away.

She leaned her shoulder into Evelyn's and whispered in her ear.

"Sway your hips a little, he's going to watch your ass while we walk away."

Evelyn blushed a little and looked over her shoulder, seeing his lusty gaze fixed on their bums, and giggled.

"He is! How did you know?"

"You have a nice ass, Ev. I always watch it, why wouldn't he."

"Oh, Tess! You are so bad!"

"Gavin does, too," Tess giggled, taking a seat on the low wall. "He stares at your ass all the time."

"Tess! He does not," Evelyn protested.

She sat next to Tess and watched her nod her head while taking a bite of the huge bratwurst. Tess covered her mouth until she finished chewing, then gave Evelyn a sly grin.

"He does all the time. He thinks you're hot, you know."

"No, he doesn't," Evelyn chuckled.

She opened her mouth wide, pausing to look at the fat sausage before taking a bite. A little juice squirted out when she bit down, dribbling off the bun and onto her lap. She quickly dabbed with a napkin while chewing, then looked at Tess and giggled.

"Full of juice," she commented after swallowing.

"Yeah, he is," Tess replied with a wink. "Big, too."

"Tess!"

"What? He has a huge cock."

"You have had sex with him?" Evelyn gasped.

"Yes," Tess admitted with a shrug. "He's kinda sexy, isn't he?"

"Well, I guess," Evelyn giggled, turning to look at him. "He has big shoulders, and his eyes... yeah, he's sexy."

"You should fuck him," Tess suggested. "You could use a good fuck from a stud like him."

"Jesus, Tess! Is that all you think about?"

"Ha! Seems to be these days," Tess laughed. "I'm constantly horny."

Evelyn chewed on her lunch, pondering how many men Tess had slept with, and what prompted her sudden change.

"Why did you color your hair?" she asked.

Tess looked at her and shrugged.

"I needed a change. I didn't feel... alive... anymore. I got help with my sleep - I had insomnia - and after I began feeling better, I could picture a new me. I decided to try it."

"And you like it?"

"I fucking love it! I have never felt so good, and the sex is great. With women, too."

Evelyn flushed slightly at the announcement, and Tess giggled.

"Yes, I have sex with women, too. Well, one so far, but I like it. You should give it a try."

Evelyn glanced away for a moment, her mind travelling back to the dorm room at college and her roommate, Clair. They had experimented a few times while drunk and high, and Evelyn had enjoyed the softness of another woman.

"I... I did," she admitted quietly. "In college."

"Yeah?" Tess gasped. "Really?"

"Yes, really," Evelyn answered with a shy giggle. "Just a few times. It was fun."

"You little slut!" Tess teased. "Always acting like some prude while you been eating pussy."

"Tess!"

Tess laughed and looked at her watch.

"It's time to go. Let's go tease Gavin for a while," Tess suggested with a sly grin. "Get him all hard and horny."

Evelyn chuckled, shaking her head at the suggestion, and followed Tess back to the office. Gavin was in the hallway when they stepped off the elevator, and Tess stepped next to him and whispered in his ear. Evelyn saw his pants begin to tent and covered her mouth to hide her smile. Gavin eyed her up hungrily, and she got the feeling that Tess was telling him something about her. Tess grinned at her.

"See you later. Thanks for coming for lunch. Oh, and we have to go for drinks!"

They watched Tess walk away, her curvy hips swaying gently, then looked at each other. Evelyn glanced at the obvious bulge and felt herself blushing, so she turned away and headed for her desk, leaving Gavin alone in the hallway. A moment later he passed by, giving her a sideways glance and a smirk, and returned to his desk. Curiosity got the best of her and she went to see Tess.

"What did you say to Gavin?" she asked quietly.

Tess giggled and shrugged.

"Tess. What did you say?"

"I told him that you and I had lunch together."

"And?"

"Well, I may have left out the hot dogs," she teased. "I may have mentioned that you taste as good as you look."

"You didn't!" Evelyn gasped.

"I did," Tess admitted with a giggle. "Made him hard as rock, thinking about us together."

"Oh, god! You are unbelievable!"

"Yeah, I guess I am," she replied with an evil smirk. "Your turn. Go show him your tits, let him look down your top or something."

"I'm not doing that!"

"Come on, Ev. Don't be a stick in the mud, have a little fun for a change. You do know how to tease a guy, don't you?"

"Ugh. Of course I do."

"Then go do it," Tess urged. "It will be fun! Loosen up, give him a little show."

Evelyn sighed, resigning herself to give it a go. She picked up a binder and went to his desk, standing over him and asking a question about a paragraph. His eyes kept flitting up to her exposed cleavage, and he squirmed in his chair when she bent forward slightly. She thanked him, seeing the tent in his pants, and returned to Tess's desk.

"Oh, you did good," Tess giggled. "He was blushing a little."

"His pants are bulging," Evelyn giggled. "I guess I still have some effect on men."

"Oh, of course you do. You should do it again, really get him hard and horny!"

"That's not nice, Tess. Poor guy."

"It's fun though, don't you think?"

"Well, yes," Evelyn agreed with a chuckle.

"Undo another button," Tess suggested with an evil grin. "Give him a really good look."

"Oh, what the hell," Evelyn chuckled, undoing the button.

She strode to Gavin's desk and leaned over with her hands on the corner, pushing her ample tits together and making the cleavage bulge out. Gavin looked up and his eyes fixated on the creamy mounds of flesh for a moment before moving to her face.

LibbyNora
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LibbyNora

"Do you have a pen I could borrow? Mine ran dry," Evelyn asked, hoping to sound sexy.

"Uh, sure!"

His eyes went to her chest while his hand pulled open a drawer and his fingers fumbled around. Evelyn swayed to and fro slowly, watching his eyes follow her tits, and smiled to herself.

"Uh, here!"

He held out a pen and she took it from his hand, ensuring her fingers dragged over his, and put the tip in her mouth. She held it between her lips for a moment, gently swaying her shoulders before standing upright.

"Thanks, Gavin," she purred.

"Anytime," he croaked.

Evelyn walked away slowly, glancing over her shoulder to confirm he was watching. His obvious arousal pleased her, and she felt sexier than she had in a long time when she returned to her desk. Her panties were wet, the sexually charged interaction arousing her, and for a moment she pictured Gavin fucking her in the file room like he had done with Tess.

Gavin was sweating. His erection stayed solid and he could not get the image of Evelyn and her beautiful breasts out of his head. He was horny as hell, his brain functions now diminished and grabbed a file folder from his desk. He used it to hide the tent in his pants and went to see Tess.

“Uh, hey, Tess. You need any help with the file boxes?”

Tess grinned and shook her head.

“Oh, sorry, Gavin. I just don’t have any time right now.”

She watched him squirm, the folder tapping against his crotch.

“What do you have there?” she asked, gesturing to the folder.

“Oh, uh… just some papers…” he glanced at the title on the folder “… for the Maxwell file.”

Tess smiled and reached her hand out.

“Oh, well, that’s my account. I can take them.”

“No. Uh, I mean they’re not ready yet. Just a rough draft.”

She grinned and giggled.

“What else you have there? Something you need a hand with?" she teased. "Maybe Evelyn has time? You should go ask her.”

“Uh, no. That’s okay.”

“I mean it. You should ask her. She’s got a thing for you.”

“She does?” he asked suspiciously.

“Yes, she does,” Tess replied quietly, leaning forward in her chair. “She was jealous when you fucked me in the file room.”

He gasped and looked towards Evelyn’s desk, seeing her glance up and give him a sexy smirk.

“She knows?”

“She listened at the door. Heard you fuck me and asked if it was good.” Tess smirked and tapped the folder, pushing it into his erection. “I suggested that she find out for herself.”

She sat back in the chair and parted her legs, revealing the upper edges of her inner thighs.

“Sorry, but I have plans later today,” she shrugged, running her fingers across one thigh towards her pussy.

Gavin stared at the creamy thighs, his mind going blank as more blood filled his swollen dick. He looked over at Evelyn, took a deep breath, and walked to her desk. Evelyn had been watching, and when he approached shook her shoulders slightly and pushed her chest out. He stopped next to her, his eyes focused on the bulging cleavage.

“Yes, Gavin?”

“I need you in the file room. I mean, I want you to come to the file room.”

Evelyn paused for a moment, seeing his bulge when he moved the folder aside. She swallowed before opening her mouth, about to say no, when she saw Tess’s head peek out. She looked at Tess’s wicked grin and nodding head, took in a deep breath, and grabbed the folder from his hand. She tossed it on her desk and smiled up at him.

“Okay. Let’s go."

She stood up and walked to the file room, looking behind her to make sure he was following, and saw Tess’s big smile. She went in first and closed the door behind her, locking it before turning to face him, and leaned back against the door.

“Gavin, would you like to fuck me?”

“Hell yes!”

He was on her like white on rice, his mouth on hers and his hands moving everywhere. Evelyn felt an intense burst of arousal and returned the kisses, reaching down and undoing his pants. His cock sprung free, filling her hand, and he moaned into her mouth.

“Oh, Evelyn..,”

“Don’t talk. Just fuck me!” she gasped.

Her skirt was around her waist and her panties were torn away when he grabbed her ass in his hands and lifted her off the floor. Her legs wrapped around his waist and her shoulders were pinned in the corner when he entered her, pumping his cock wildly.

“Slower, slower,” she panted.

Gavin listened, calming himself enough to get a good rhythm going.

“Oh, that’s it… fuck me, Gavin. Fuck me.”

Her hot breath and hoarse whispers were incredibly arousing to both of them, and the pace increased into a frenzy of frantic fucking.

“I’m cumming…” Evelyn hissed. “Don’t stop, don’t stop…”

“Oh, fuck,” Gavin moaned, struggling to hold back.

“Oh! Oh! Now!”

The feelings overwhelmed them both, and they quivered in a tight embrace and climaxed together. Evelyn felt the heavy pulses and heat of his cum when he filled her, and the intensity brought her to climax again. She bit down on his shoulder, her teeth gripping the material tightly, and stifled the loud noises erupting from her mouth.

“Oh, fuck,” Gavin grunted, panting heavily. “I’ve wanted to do that for a long time.”

He slipped his soft cock out and Evelyn lowered her legs, finding them wobbly for a moment. He stepped back and zipped up, leaving her panting in the corner, and gave her a big grin. Evelyn shook her head.

“No, don’t say anything.”

He nodded and unlocked the door, opened it partially, and slipped out of the room. Evelyn moved to a stack of boxes and sat down, questioning what she had just done while feeling his cum seep out. The door opened and Tess slid into the room, closing it quickly.

“So? Was it good?”

“Oh god, Tess,” Evelyn chuckled.

“It was! I can tell!”

“Yes,” Evelyn sighed in reply. “It was very good.”

“He does have a nice cock. I knew you needed a good fuck.”

Evelyn just grinned and shook her head.

“You’re unbelievable, Tess. I’m unbelievable! I just fucked one of my employees in a file room!”

“You did. Pretty fucking hot, isn’t it?”

“Kind of,” she admitted sheepishly.

“You loved it! You know you did!”

“Yeah, I did,” Evelyn giggled.

They laughed together for a moment before leaving the room, with Evelyn heading to the bathroom and Tess to her desk. She paused at Gavin’s desk and gave him a wink.

“Told you.”

She chuckled at his expression and went to her desk, hoping she would catch Hot Dog Man before he left for the evening.

*

Evelyn stood at the window and watched Tess cross the plaza, heads turning and eyes following her along the way, and saw her pause at the white van parked on the side street. She appeared to knock on the side of the van, and the back doors opened. The swarthy man with the big sausages helped her into the van and the doors closed again.

“Hey, Evelyn. I’m heading out. Everyone else is gone.”

She turned around and smiled...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments