Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rent is Theft

"Capitalism is not dead, at least for landlords."

15
2 Comments 2
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words

A knock on the door woke Kim from a deep sleep.  

She glanced at her phone. It was only 7 a.m., which was way too early given that her last customer hadn’t left until 3 a.m. She rolled over to sleep again, but the knock sounded once again.  Grumbling, she got up and pulled a towel around her naked body.  

As she stumbled to the door, she felt a moderate soreness in her knees, which she assumed was due to the business of the previous night. The knocking sounded again.

“Alright, alright! I am coming!” she said.

She cracked the door open.  Outside, a short man in a dirty mechanic's uniform stood waiting. His enormous gut and unshaven face made him look vaguely like a troll. 

“Hello?” she asked. 

The man looked at her bare shoulder and nervously asked, “Are you Kim?”

“Yeah,” she replied. “What do you want?”

“Well, James Callahan said that you, uh, offered services?”

“Yeah, I do. It’s early, but... So, what do you want?”

“How much for just a blowjob?”

Kim rolled her eyes and put her hand on her hip. She frowned as she said in an annoyed voice, “Look, you can fuck my pussy for $40, or you can fuck my ass for $60. Which hole do you want?”

“Your mouth, Kim,” he replied.  “How much for just a quick suck?”

“I don’t like sucking dick. I will do it, but only for the normal rate.”

“You mean, $40?” he asked, unhappily. “I don’t make a lot, so if you could give me a deal, I will be quick. "Won't even take fifteen minutes…”

“Oh my God.  You broke guys kill me.  How much were you thinking?”

“How about $20?  That’s what Caroline next door charges. She said as long as we cum within ten to fifteen minutes, she won’t charge the full rate.”

Kim thought about it.  $20 was low, but at fifteen minutes, it still translated into $80 an hour.  

“Ok, come on in, but you need to drop that load quick, got it?  Put your money on the table over there.”

The man smiled and hurried into the room. After he put $20 on the table, Kim dropped her towel, standing in front of him fully naked.  Although she hadn’t shaved for the day, her public area was still smooth. He seemed more interested in her massive natural breasts, though, which swayed back and forth as she dropped to her knees. 

His stomach was very large, which made it difficult for Kim to unbutton his pants. However, within seconds, she had his penis out and held it in her hand, looking for obvious signs of disease.  It wasn’t erect - only the head was visible from the large patch of black pubic hair - so she softly licked the tip and began massaging the balls hidden down in the hairy bush.  Gradually, his small penis became erect, although it still only barely emerged from the thicket.  The poor guy just wasn’t well-endowed.  As soon as it was as big as she expected it to get, she opened her mouth and put the short length inside, where she rolled his penis head around with her tongue.  A soft groan came from above.  

She glanced up to make eye contact, but his face was obscured by his belly.  Instead, she started pumping his penis with her thumb and two fingers, keeping the penis head rolling in her mouth.  This usually makes most men cum relatively quickly, but after almost five minutes, the only sign of progress was some salty pre-cum.  

Her knees were hurting, so she decided to try a different tactic to hurry this process up.  She took the penis head out of her mouth and started using her whole hand to jack it off.  Meanwhile, she began slurping his balls as she reached around his backside with her other hand. Cupping one of his ample cheeks, she began rooting around his hairy ass until she found his anus and gently pushed her index finger inside. 

Immediately, the man moaned as his body jerked.  She felt his penis begin to twitch and jacked it faster with the same light grip.  A second later, she found herself being showered by droplets of semen, which gave her a moderate sense of satisfaction.  It had taken only five minutes to make that limp dick pop! She was getting good at this!  

She pulled her finger out of his buttocks and stood up.  The man was trembling slightly as he put his penis away and buttoned up his pants. 

“Wow,” he said. “That felt amazing.”

“You are welcome,” she replied with a smile. She thought she probably should not encourage the men to come so early, but she was still building up her client base.   “Come back any time.”

“I will,” he said. “So will my buddies.”

As the man left, she went to her bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror.  Her hair was a tangled mess, with a big flat spot on the side where she had been laying her head against her pillow for the handful of hours that she had been able to sleep.  Her skin was oily, and she could see some flaking patches of dried sperm from last night intermixed with the fresh globs from the mechanic. She looked like an absolute mess—a real motel whore. But at least she wasn’t a druggie streetwalker, she reminded herself.  

After wiping a particularly large clump of sperm off her eyebrow, she reached under the sink for the vodka and took a big swig. She started to pick an annoying hair out of her mouth but stopped when she smelled the mechanic’s anal canal on her finger. Instead, she turned and started running a bath.  

Her next swig of the bottle was interrupted by another knock, which she could barely hear above the sound of running water.  Another one?  This early?

She turned off the water and walked out of the bathroom, completely naked.  Since it was probably just another customer, she couldn’t be bothered to pick up a towel. As she cracked the door open, she stepped back when she realized it was her landlord, a balding Indian man whose wife had died a few years ago. The old man smiled as he caught a glimpse of one of her breasts.

“Good morning, Kim!  Did I catch you at a bad time?” he asked. 

“No, not at all!” she replied. “I have all the money in cash this time. Let me go get it.”

She started to close the door, but he gently held it open. 

“May I come in?” he asked. “Maybe it’s time for a reduction in your rent?”

After a pause, she held the door open, revealing her bedraggled body in all its glory.  The landlord licked his lips as he looked her up and down. In particular, his eyes seemed drawn by her cleanly shaved camel toe.  

“What do you want to do to me?” she asked.  “You want me to bend over or get on my knees?”

“Ahh, unfortunately, my… equipment doesn’t work anymore,” he said, sadly. “But I still appreciate an attractive woman.  Would you pose for my cellphone camera instead? Any position I want?”

“Um… I guess so.  That’s it?”

“Well, maybe I could… touch your womanhood? Play with it?”

Inwardly, she groaned.  This sounded like it could take a while. But on the other hand, she might be able to reduce or even eliminate the $300 a week she was paying for this shithole.  

ashley_Tompson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ashley_Tompson1

“How much reduction are we talking about?” she asked. 

“Let me take pictures for an hour while I play with your body, and we can forget this week’s rent.  What do you say?”

“It’s a deal. Tell me what to do.  Should I take a shower first?"

The landlord looked at the tangled hair and small patches of dried semen on her legs and arms and decided that he liked what he saw.

“No need for that, Kim. Let’s start with your moneymaker, as they call it,” he said, pulling up a seat and sitting down. He raised his camera.  “I want to lay back against the wall.”

She looked at the stained carpet, shrugged, and sat down with her back nearly flat against the pitted drywall. 

“Good,” he said. “Now, bring your knees up and open your legs.”

Thousands of men had seen her naked, but for some reason, the tiny lens on that cellphone made her a bit nervous. Nonetheless, she drew her knees up to her chin and slowly spread them apart, offering the Indian man a clear view of both of her holes.  As her thighs moved apart, her loose slit naturally began to hang open, revealing her well-worn vaginal canal.  She yawned slightly. 

“That is a beautiful sight, Kim. Please reach down and spread it open with both hands,” he said. As she reached down, he corrected her, “No, not inside. Reach around the outside of your legs and pull your vagina open that way, please.”

She did as she was told, reaching around the outside of her meaty thighs to open her labia.

“Wider, please.  Kim, see how wide you can stretch it open.”

She looked directly at the camera as she pulled her pussy lips as wide apart as they would physically go.  The landlord giggled with happiness.

“Your vagina looks so wonderful, Kim. It’s so big!  I can see everything,” he said gleefully. After a pause, he said, “I see many men come into this room every day. Sometimes as many as ten. On Super Bowl Sunday, I counted seventeen! In one day... Kim, how many men have you had sex with?”

She laughed as she continued to hold her vagina open. “I have no idea! More than a handful, though.”

“Seriously, how many? Give me a rough idea. The thought of you with many men turns me on.”

She thought about it for a minute as she held her vagina open. The landlord continued to point his phone camera at the most intimate part of her body, occasionally licking his lips and wiping sweat from his forehead.  

“I was in this business for a few years as a young woman. Probably worked a thousand, maybe two thousand guys. The past six months have gotten busy, but probably only a couple of hundreds so far.”

The Indian imagined two thousand men using this body and wished his penis still worked.  He would gladly have been number two thousand and one. For some reason unknown even to himself, he was really turned on by the idea of an extremely promiscuous woman - a true whore. He marveled at Kim’s gaping vagina, relishing how loose and used it looked. He was jerked suddenly out of his deep thoughts by Kim’s voice. 

“How long do you want me to do this?”

“How about all the time?” he asked. “Just kidding!  Let’s see… please get on your knees and turn around, your butt facing me.”

He did as she was told. The Indian continued, “Now, bend over.  Reach back and pull your buttocks open for the camera. I want a clear view of your anus. Be sure to arch your back.”

It continued on like this for another thirty minutes, with Kim posing in a variety of humiliating positions.  A few times, he reached over to lightly touch her vagina or nipples, but mostly he seemed content to watch. At last, the landlord seemed satisfied and put his phone in his pocket. 

“Ok, that’s it. All done,” he said. “No rent this week.”

“Thank God. If I had to stand on my head with my legs open for even another minute, I think I would have passed out,” she replied, standing up.  “I guess I will see you next week.”

He smiled. “You don’t have to see me again, at least not for collecting your rent money.  I love your body, its curves, and that nice vagina.  I like to think of you having sex with many men.”  He paused and continued, “Let me install a secret camera in here. That way, I can watch you with all of these different men.  I promise to record no video and only sometimes watch in real-time. In return? You get free rent. What do you think of this?”

Kim just stared at him. At last, she said, “Are you fucking kidding me?”

“Not at all!  I am an expert in installing hidden cameras.  Where do you serve most of your clients?  In your bed? Here by the door?”  The landlord looked around the room.  “Well, no matter. I can put cameras in every corner.”

“Not a fucking chance!”

“Think of it, though,” he replied.  “It’s worth $1,200 a month in rent.  Don’t forget, I also pay for your electricity, water, and all that.”

“I would rather be homeless than live in a room with cameras.”

“Kim, you are a businesswoman,” he said calmly. “If you don’t care about more than $14,000 a year, at least think of the other possibilities.”

“Other possibilities?  Ha!  Would that include a camera in the car? Maybe one in my bathroom? Not a chance!”

“I am thinking more along the lines of commercial possibilities.  If you let me stream your room live, people would come from all over the place to rent your body.  If we charged for streaming rights, it would be even more money! We could split it.”

Kim was silent.  The landlord continued, “This room could be upgraded with the money we make.  Although maybe that wouldn’t be a good idea.  The draw depends on showing the real working life of a poor prostitute.”

“What about their faces?” she asked. 

“Their faces?  What do you mean?  Oh! The customers,” he chucked.  “Those can be easily filtered out by software in real-time.  You could even make money selling recordings of the live sessions as porn videos. We are talking about thousands of dollars. Maybe even tens of thousands.”

She started walking toward the bathroom, her round ass checks swaying as she went.  The Indian watched as she disappeared inside. A voice called out, “Tell you what, I will think about it.”

—-

One month later, Kim was taking a break from work in that same room, thinking about her agreement with the landlord.  It hadn’t quite panned out as she had expected, although she didn’t regret the decision.  No doubt, she had more cash than she did before. In fact, at this rate, she would be able to buy a new car in a year or two.  

She sighed, took one more swig, and stood up. As she walked to the door, she dropped her towel, so that her shaved body was completely nude.  Her hair was still bleached blonde and not much tidier than before. She cracked the door open and peered out at the small group of men standing around outside. 

“Next!” she said, and let the nearest one in, who would be the twelfth penis of the day.  Business had really picked up!

As she led him across her room, she looked up at the strange light fixture located directly above her bed.

Published 
Written by Rutenga
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments