Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emma:

There was a single woman in the room, sitting on a bed centered in the room.  Each of the walls was lined with heavy thick foam.  I watched as Jessica looked in and noticed that the woman’s arms were crossed in front of her, held there by a straight jacket. She sat there on her bed with her legs crossed and her head bowed, with her eyes closed.  

“Why is she tied up like that?” Jessica asked.


“When we first brought her here she would fight and hurt anyone that she could.  All in the hope of being able to escape.  So we have to keep her like this to protect the people who care for her.”

“Why isn’t she out there with all the other town people? Doesn’t she want to be orgasming like the rest of them?”

“She’s never really shown an interest like the others.  We have no idea why she is different, but she is.  While the others are happy to be chasing unending pleasure, Charlotte seems solely focused on escaping and quote, getting back to her Master.”

“Her Master?”

“We obviously don’t know this for sure, but I think it would be safe to say that would be the monster that hijacked our town.”

“So what happened to your town?  How did Hades show up here and how did you stop him?”

“Stop him?  From what you’re telling me it sounds like we didn’t do shit.”

“He left here, so there must have been something that you did.”

“It all started with Charlotte.  We don’t know why or how, but that thing showed up here one day.  It took her first and none of us knew.  Then one day she began building a church, we all foolishly thought it was some standard religion and thought nothing of it.

“A few people joined at first, but why would any of us think a religious group would be anything evil?  Well, eventually more and more of the town was joining her church.  At one point we decided to send someone to go check it out and see what was so enticing.  You probably would have seen him out there with the others who had joined.


“We still didn’t know that anything was wrong until a college boy decided he would check out the weird church in the forest.  He ended up going one night but was surprised to find that the church was empty.  He knew that a large number of townspeople had gone out to the church, and several cars were parked there.

“It wasn’t much later that he came running into town screaming for help.  I happened to be home and several others came out to meet him in the street.  He was panicking and looked like he had seen the Devil himself rise from Hell itself.  I guess, little did we know how accurate that was.  

“He told us that he had been spying through the windows and that the church was empty.  He was about to leave when he saw that the pulpit was off-center on the stage.  He had crept into the church and had found the stairs that were normally hidden under the pulpit.  Of course, being a young kid he decided he should go investigating.


“Told us that the stairs led to a door at the bottom.  He said he opened the door slightly so that he could peek in and see what was going on.  That’s when he started telling us about a monster.  This monster was like an octopus and it was having sex with all of the churchgoers.

“He started painting a vivid picture of both men and women in all different positions.  He told us about a man being held up by his wrists and ankles by this black octopus.  While held in the air, one of the tentacles had some sort of hole in the middle of it.  The man’s dick was being swallowed by the tentacle whole and the man was thrusting his hips forward as much as he could.

“Beneath him was a woman with a thick tentacle wrapped around her neck that he had at first thought was a leash.  When he realized it wasn’t an actual leash, he saw that the tentacle was holding the woman’s throat tight.  It held her head in position so that the woman could only lick or suck on the man’s balls.  Beneath her, he saw another tentacle shoving itself between her spread legs as she was rubbing her clit.

"He described another woman he saw there, a very reserved woman, mind you.  He says that she was there with a hard dick between her breasts pumping away with them.  He says the man’s dick and her tits were slick with something that the light was reflecting off of.  If that wasn’t unbelievable enough, he then said that she was giving a blowjob to one of those tentacles.  He couldn’t see behind her but he thought based on how her hips were moving that was the only action she was getting.  It was all so completely preposterous.  

“We of course figured that he was tripping on something and called Stephanie to come check on him.  She ended up taking him to her office, which was the closest thing to a hospital we had.  She figured he probably was tripping on something and she would keep him under observation until his parents arrived.  Stephanie had no way of knowing his parents had already joined the church.


“I went and checked in on him two days after the incident and he acted like nothing was wrong.  Said that he was just on drugs and that he was just making it all up.  Something just didn’t seem right though, you know that intuition you get?  Well, mine was telling me that he was lying.  

“So I went and swung by Stephanie’s office and asked her how he had been doing.  She said she had visited him the next day and he seemed completely fine.  The one thing she did mention was that she had run his blood trying to figure out what drugs he might have been on but it came back completely clean, not even weed.

“That didn’t sit right with me at all.  After talking with a number of the other townspeople we decided that we would go and investigate the church.  You have to understand that the town had become very different.  It wasn’t really changed in any meaningful way but you could tell something was wrong.  It was hanging in the air.

“So one night a group of us met together and headed into the forest.  It wasn’t like we were an angry mob or anything, we just needed to know what was doing this to our small town.  We made it to the church and we discovered the church was empty just like he had said.  That alone sent a shiver down my spine, but I still thought surely there wasn’t a monster here.

“Anyways, we entered the church and found the staircase exactly where it was supposed to be.  We followed it down into the earth and made it to the door pressing it open.  I was the first one through and I couldn’t have imagined what greeted me. Some part of me still can’t believe it.

“It was an entire room full of mirrors, floor to ceiling.  Within this mirrored room were all of the churchgoers from our town along with something else.  Something, that is all I can describe it as.

“There were these black tentacles coming from mirrors in every direction, in various stages of fucking our citizens.  There were women hung upside down in the air while these slick black tendrils fucked them in their asses and pussies.  They were screaming for more and were grabbing this clear thick jelly-like substance and were rubbing it all over their bodies and eating it.  Their breasts and bodies glistened in the light.

“I froze there in that doorway until someone pressed in from behind me and was stunned frozen as well.  There were men fucking the black tentacles that were wrapped around their bodies.  Thrusting into holes, and orifices that were at the ends of the tentacles.  Some lay back on thicker ones, with the coils of this thing stroking their hard cocks.  

“There were people with their holes being filled by tentacles, there were others who were fucking each other while tentacles also fucked them.  It was a massive orgy of humans and blackness.  There in the middle back of the room sat Charolette on the thickest of the appendages I had seen.  

“There was a woman at each of her breasts kneading them while sucking her nipples and the surrounding area.  She held a handful of their hair in each of her hands while she kept their mouths where they were.  Each of them had a tentacle pumping into their pussies while their mouths and tongues worked on Charlotte.

“There was another tentacle that was thrusting into Charolette’s shaved pussy. I then noticed that there was a man and a woman to either side of that tentacle fucking her.  They were each licking and lapping at her folds and clit, almost fighting each other for the chance to pleasure her more.  The woman was being penetrated by a tentacle and the man next to her was getting his erection pumped by a coil of the black.

“That’s when I realized the man there was my husband.  I had known my husband almost my entire life, I knew he was not a man who would ever cheat on me.  That was what I needed to snap me out of a shocked state.  Charlotte was staring at me as I brought my shotgun up to my shoulder.  I can still see the smirk that she had spread across her face.

“Anyways I fired the shotgun at the nearest mirror that was clear of people.  The mirror shattered when the buckshot hit it.  I don’t know what happened at that moment but it felt like someone punched a fist full of nails from the inside of my head trying to get out.  It was like a scream, but no one had screamed and if they had the ringing in my ears from the shotgun in this enclosed space would have made it nearly impossible to hear.  

“The gunshot was enough to wake the other people who had followed me to the church up and they began charging into the mirrored room with their guns and weapons.  Unfortunately, we had also now acquired everyone in that room’s attention.  As tendrils withdrew from people and began whipping themselves at us we dodged as best we could.  

Alesya_bigboobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alesya_bigboobs

“The room became filled with gunshots, screams, and the sounds of mirrors shattering and filling the floor.  There were more punches in my head and I could see all the others must have felt it as well because they winced when I did.  In that moment none of it mattered, we simply needed to protect our fellow humans.  

“As axes and bullets met the mirrors and concrete walls behind them more and more of the churchgoers attacked us.  It became a dance of avoiding the black death whipping itself around the room as well as the angry people who were trying to wrestle our weapons away.  They didn’t want to hurt us though, all they were going on about was that we had to join them and that we had to trust them.

“Safe to say that we didn’t and we were eventually able to destroy most of the mirrors and began forcefully escorting the members back up the stairs.  Soon there were only a few left in the room now littered with broken glass.  I approached Charolette who still sat on her thick tendril watching me.  My husband hadn’t left the crazy woman’s pussy through all of that.


“Like any good wife, I grabbed him by his hair and pulled him away from her keeping my shotgun leveled at her.  We didn’t want to hurt or kill anyone, we were honestly just trying to rescue them.  I shoved my husband towards the door as another man wrestled a bear hug around him and began dragging him back towards the stairs.  

“She didn’t do anything but sit there, watching.  I swear at that moment I thought she had said something to me.  I thought she had said ‘You cannot stop me.  You will all bow to me.’  But I know I imagined it because, with all of the gunfire, the only thing I could hear was the ringing from them.

“I retreated back up the stairs as the last people were removed leaving just Charlotte.  Once I was back up top I yelled for the people who weren’t helping to restrain people to pile whatever we could on top of the trapdoor leading to that room.  While that was happening I screamed for anyone who could go back into town and bring gasoline here to do it now.

“I don’t know if it was the right decision or not, but in that moment all I cared about was killing whatever that thing was.  My emotions could very well have been clouding my judgment but like fuck if I was going to think about that then.

“Several people returned with a shit ton of gallons of gasoline.  We began drenching the entire church in it.  Even pouring several gallons down the stairs through the cracks in the trap door.  At that moment I hated Charolette for what she had made my husband do.  I wanted to drop a match and get revenge on her.

“That’s not who I am though.  I grabbed my shotgun and went back into the church.  Several men helped me clear the trap door and I headed back down the stairs.  I kicked open the door and there she sat on the black tentacle still.  I inched closer to her and when I could get a clear shot at the tentacle I pumped two rounds into it and then another two into the mirror behind her that it was coming through.

“I thought my head would split open but I charged ahead and grabbed Charlotte and began dragging her backward away from the tentacle that was writhing.  I don’t think the bullets actually hurt it but I fired my remaining rounds into it in between dragging Charlotte.  

“I managed to get her up the stairs as several of the black tentacles began to creep through the door.  I yelled at the men I had left positioned at the top of the stairs.  As I cleared the steps they began throwing open gallons of gas down the stairs.  They sloshed as they fell down and into the mirrored room.  

“Two of the men helped drag Charolette out as she was screaming and fighting us.  Once everyone was clear of the church I grabbed the matches and took a single match lighting it.  I used that to light the remaining matches and tossed the entire container into the church.  The entire structure went up in a blaze in an instant.  There were flames everywhere.  

“We got everyone back to town and Stephanie began inspecting them all to make sure that they were okay.  A group of us stayed behind watching the church burn, making sure that everything was destroyed.  When it was finally extinguished in the morning we headed back, leaving two people as guards to make sure nothing escaped.  We’ve had rotating watches since making sure that nothing ever comes from that church.

“Everyone checked out and was eventually released home to their families and loved ones.  Those of us who hadn’t been captured by the church figured everything would go back to normal soon enough.  Should have known better by that point.  

“My husband came home and it was like he was a teenager again.  He couldn’t keep his hands off of me.  I figured it must be his love for me and helping to rescue him.  I mean he had an unsatiable appetite.  We would make love so many times a day that I eventually had to tell him we needed to slow down a bit because I couldn’t keep up.  In all that time he not once spoke about what happened at the church or said a word about any of it. 

“With the amount of sex we were having decreased I found him masturbating more and leaving the house for extended periods of time.  The guards at the church would report that some of the churchgoers would occasionally wander through the forest to the church and they’d have to take them back into town.  It was at that point we realized something was terribly wrong still.

“We had arrested Charlotte and had been holding her in one of the town’s jail cells since the evening of the fire.  She had sat in silence since that evening.  We had learned early on that she was willing to escape by any means and had begun to restrain her.  Stephanie saw to her care and she had begun to notice a pattern as well.

“It all came to a head when we began to discover groups of people meeting up for massive sexual gatherings.  Some congregated outside of the jail demanding Charlotte bring back their Master.  That was when we decided that building this facility was likely the best option we had for everyone who had been affected.  A place for them to safely do what they needed to do and with that hopes that Stephanie could rehabilitate them.  

“There hasn’t been much if any progress on that front, even if some want to believe that they see it.  It simply isn’t there.  Indulgence, withdrawal, or even moderation for those affected hasn’t changed anything.  Stephanie still believes that based on Charlotte being fine the others could reach that point.  Like hell, I would call her fine though.”


I stare at Emma for a long moment taking in everything that she has said.  I couldn’t have imagined what had occurred here.  How terrible all of this must have been for those who were still living here.

“In the other room, that man you were staring at, that was your husband wasn’t it?’ Jessica asked.

I looked away, trying to hide the sadness on my face, “Yes, it is.


“I’m so sorry, I can’t even imagine-”

“It doesn’t matter now and quite honestly I don’t need your words of consolation.”

A stretch of silence hangs between us.  She is unsure of what to even say.


“Why didn’t you call the Government or the Army and tell them what happened?  They could have sent tanks to help.”

“Why didn’t you tell me the truth of why you came when you showed up at Town Hall?”

“Fair point.”

“No one in their right mind would have believed us.  Hello, Uncle Sam, we’ve got a monster that was fucking half of our town in a church in the forest here.  Could you send some soldiers and bombs?  They’d laugh at us and probably institutionalize all of us.  It’s not like there was any proof, all we had left was a burnt-out church and a basement with shattered and burnt mirrors.”

“All of the guards and people working here, where did you get them?”

“Everyone you see working here are citizens.  After what happened we agreed to build this place and staff it to keep everyone safe.  In the beginning, we gave everyone a choice to either stay or leave.  These are the people who stayed, mainly because their loved ones were in that room and they couldn’t abandon them.

“Then you have Charlotte.  She was the hardest patient to care for.  She has refused to eat this entire time, really do anything at all.  So we feed her intravenously to make sure that she stays healthy.  After All, she is still a victim like everyone else here.”

“So you are all protecting this town?  Taking care of everyone?”

“Yeah.  Did our best to erase any mentions of us online.  Destroyed any papers or news articles we had about the ordeal or leading up to it.  Then we basically sealed ourselves off from the rest of the world in hopes that this all would stay contained.”


“That’s crazy.  The world has to know, we have to be able to fight Hades since he’s back.”

“Listen, Hon, you showed up claiming that but I still don’t know that there’s any truth to it.  We haven’t heard or seen anything of that creature from Hell in many years.  I find it hard to believe that it would be coming back.”


“Then how do you explain how I am here?  Do you think that I just made all of this up and just so happened to guess the exact place this had occurred before?”

“No, I’ll admit that you certainly have some credibility to what you are saying, but you still haven’t explained to me how you know any of this.”

I could not hold back the gasp that escaped my lips.  Jessica stared at me in confusion not sure what was going on.  She must have been confused by my sudden reaction to seemingly nothing.  Then it must have dawned on her and she turned to face Charlotte’s door and saw what had shocked me.

Published 
Written by elizabethwrites92
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments