Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sexretary Who Knows Her Job

"It's hard to find a good employee these days"

20
2 Comments 2
2.1k Views 2.1k
4.0k words 4.0k words

“I deeply believe that today is the beginning of a very fruitful cooperation that will allow both our companies to develop and strengthen their market position,” said a short-haired man in a very expensive suit, just signing the last of the required signatures.

“Not to mention the sky-high profits we should be making,” added one of the two men across the table, who were also finishing signing their copies of the documents. They were dressed in equally expensive suits as the first speaker.

Damien, for that was their companion's name, smiled to himself but made no comment. He waited a moment, and when they were done, he walked over to them.

“After all, the boring formalities are behind us,” he said with genuine relief and, smiling politely, offered his hand to each of the gentlemen. “We have to celebrate it. I invite you for a small snack. We have prepared a room especially to host you.”

“We will gladly accept the invitation,” replied both gentlemen, pleased with the fact that several months of negotiations had finally come to an end.

"Nice to hear that," he admitted cheerfully, then switched on the intercom. "Barbara, please come to my office. Now. Thank you,” he said into the microphone.

“Barbara will take you out for refreshments,” Damien explained to the guests. “Meanwhile, Miss Dellaware and I,” he pointed to the person who had been standing silently against one wall until now, “will complete the last few formalities and join you gentlemen as soon as possible. I know it's not very polite, but on the other hand you understand what it's like to run a business like ours,” he said with a disingenuous apology.

Miss Dellaware was not invisible. On the contrary, she caught the attention of both men from the very beginning. That was her role. One of many roles, to be precise.

Alice (her name) has been working for Damien for three years. They met at her job interview. Damien occasionally likes to spend a day or two working in other departments in his company. In this way, he strengthens the bond with his employees and can see what it's like to work in other positions. It so happened that that day he was interviewing her and many others for a position in his company.

She impressed him right away. Not with beauty, although there was something to keep an eye on, but eloquence, intelligence, charm and stubbornness. He didn't hide from her who he was during the interview, but that didn't seem to affect her. She answered confidently, honestly, matter-of-factly. Damien immediately knew that he had to hire her.

And it happened. From that day on, they became inseparable. The girl worked as a secretary, but she was more than that. The man often talked to her, listened to her advice, and introduced her to the secrets of his work. She studied quickly and diligently. In no time, they made the perfect duo. Damien admitted to himself that without her his business wouldn't be going so well.

At some point, the boundaries of their relationship blurred. They became friends and even started having sex. Neither of them had a need for a relationship; they just spent time together when they felt like it. Each of them had their own lives, and their relationship was based purely on respect and trust.

“I am glad that I could take part in this event. I'm sure this collaboration is the beginning of something beautiful.” She turned to both men and shook hands with each of them with a subtle smile.

A second later, the door opened.

“Ah, Barbara," Damien said to the girl who had entered. "Please take these gentlemen downstairs and make sure they have everything they need, okay?”

“Of course, Mr. Shire,” she replied servantly. “Come with me, gentlemen,” she said to the guests.

“We'll be joining you soon,” Damien assured them, and shook their hand again.

When the door finally closed, Damien breathed a sigh of relief. He returned to his desk, sat down in his chair, and put his feet up on the table. He reached a hand to his neck and undid his tie briskly, as if it were heavy for him.

“Congratulations on the signed contract,” the girl praised her boss. "You've done a lot of hard work and our company has a bright future as a result."

“Thanks. I hope you're right,” he sighed. “The negotiations would have taken much longer without you,” he admitted.

“Luckily for us, a few female tricks were enough,” she laughed. “Men are so easy to handle,” she added cheerfully.

“Do you think that about me too?” he asked.

“You're focusing on the wrong thing,” Alice pointed out. She walked closer to him, let her hair down, and sat down on his desk. “Did you say anything about celebrating this success?” she asked ambiguously.

“Well...I told them we need some time…” the man said casually. He looked at his subordinate and smiled mysteriously.

“So what are we waiting for?” the secretary asked, but she wasn't going to wait for an answer. She pushed her boss's legs off the counter and sat on it on her lap. She grabbed a nearby laying tie, threw it over his head, and pulled him to her.

As their faces came closer, they looked deep into each other's eyes and immediately began kissing wildly. There was no romance in it, just an elemental force. Their tongues danced with the passion of Argentine tango dancers. Tirelessly, persistently, fiery.

At the same time, their hands worked just as hard. Alice blindly tried to unbutton her partner's shirt. Damien, on the other hand, struggled to unfasten her jacket. However, the girl finally made it. As soon as she was done, she jumped on the man's lap. The momentum with which she did this caused the chair they were both now sitting in to tip backwards and break as it hit the ground. Despite this, the lovers did not stop caressing each other; as if nothing had happened, they rolled to the side.

“Mmm... I'll have to... mmm... deduct that from your salary…” Damien said incomprehensibly between kisses.

“Mmm... when I'm done with you... mmm... you'll be begging me to... mmm… destroy more of them..." the secretary answered equally incomprehensibly.

They continued for a while, not paying attention to the world around them. Eventually, however, they slowed down until they stopped altogether. 

Alice moved her face away from her partner, but still straddled him. She brushed her hair that was falling maliciously over her eyes with her hand and tossed it back.

Damien smiled at her flushed cheeks.

The secretary took off her glasses and threw them somewhere in the corner on the floor. Then she quickly took off her jacket, which her lover had somehow managed to unbutton in all the commotion, and tossed it aside as well. Wasting no time, she reached for her shirt, which she unbuttoned with dizzying speed, clearly showing her expertise on the subject.

The man watched in silent admiration as her slender fingers worked. After a few seconds, her shirt was among the already scattered clothes, and in front of his eyes appeared her small, but nicely rounded breasts enclosed in a black bra with a light push-up. Just a little something in case the negotiations don't go as planned.

The girl leaned over and opened the lapels of his shirt, revealing his naked torso. This one was nicely outlined. You'd think that working long hours at the computer, accompanied by documents, would leave its mark on Damien's body. However, he always tried to find some time to take care of himself, and Alice was absolutely happy about that. However, she was positively surprised to see his light brown tan. She'd been begging him to get one for months, and it looked like he finally listened.

“Fiu fiu,” she whistled appreciatively. “Is it for me?” she asked, giving him a sexy smile.

Before he could answer, she put her nose to his body and, moving along the tiger line, inhaled the scent of his perfume.

“I don't confirm, I don't deny,” he replied jokingly. “What about you? Surely you won't tell me that this underwear is only for our guests?” he asked curiously and smiled widely.

“If you must know, I'm going on a date later,” she grinned.

“Well, well. This guy is lucky.”

“I wouldn't be so sure…” she answered slowly, aimlessly running her finger across her partner's chest. "Well, because if I have a filling main course, will I want dessert?" she asked ambiguously, winking at him.

"Haha!" Damien laughed heartily, then, without giving the girl time to react, he pushed her off him.

They rolled together, and this time he landed on top of her.

“If I keep you here, you're not going anywhere,” the man teased her.

“You bastard!” Alice screamed at him and, pretending to be angry, started pummeling him blindly with her hands.

Damien let her vent his "frustration" for a few seconds, covering his face, but finally he grabbed one of her hands, then the other, pinning them both to the ground.

“You gave me no choice. I won't let you go now,” he informed her, continuing to play.

He leaned lower and lower with the clear intention of kissing her.

The secretary read his intentions and, feigning reluctance, tried to dodge. While it was effective at first, eventually his lips made contact with hers. There was a kiss that, compared to the previous ones, was gentle and dragged on forever. In the end, however, Alicja came to her senses and took the opportunity to bite her partner's lip, interrupting this idyll.

The man pushed his face away and rubbed a hand across his sore lip.

The lovers looked at each other. There was a growing desire in their eyes.

Out of the corner of his eye, Damien saw the tie the girl had taken off earlier within his reach and reached for it. He grabbed her hands and brought them together. He held them with one hand and tied them with the other. When he finished tying the knot, he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

“Looks like I'm in trouble,” the woman remarked cheerfully, still smiling, her heart racing in her chest.

The man climbed off her, straightened up, then grabbed her and set her to her feet. He pulled her to him. The material of her bra was digging into his ribs.

They looked deep into each other's eyes.

Damien gently placed a hand on her flushed face, pushed a stray strand of hair back and tucked it behind her ear. He then placed his thumb on her lips and began to gently massage them in circular motions.

The girl obediently gave him her body to do what he wanted with it. At the same time, with growing tension and interest, she followed the movement of his hand with her eyes. With each touch, she felt a pleasant tingle, her heart pounded in her chest, and her breathing quickened.

“Ah!” She groaned as a sudden pulse of pain ran through her body. Her lover ran his hand down the nape of her neck, grabbed the roots of her hair and pulled it back, tilting her head back.

“Fuuuck!” she moaned in pleasure as her superior dug his teeth into the delicate white skin of her neck and began to suck like a vampire. Alice felt her legs buckle under her. Had he not held her, she would have probably fallen to the ground.

The man felt his partner's body go limp. He was taking control of her. He sucked her skin for a moment, listening to her moans that were music to his ears. When he had had enough, he quickly stepped behind her and pushed her forward hard.

Alice bumped into a desk in her path. Before she could react, Damien was at her side. He pinned her to the counter and pushed her legs apart with his foot. He slid his hand up her skirt and groped his way to find her crotch protected only by a piece of cloth soaked in her body juices.

SugarBoobs77
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SugarBoobs77

Damien rubbed the secretary's sensitive area with his fingers a few times, then took off her skirt and panties, which didn't offer as much resistance as the jacket had before. He placed his hands on her bulging ass and rubbed it. When he was done, he grabbed each buttock and squeezed hard. He opened them as far as he could and spat into the space that connected them.

The man spread the secretion over her genitals with his fingers. First, he focused on the labia. He rubbed them slowly, caressing his middle finger between them. Over time, more and more intensively, but always meticulously.

“Ah... ha…” A soft moan escaped the woman's lips. Heat spread through her body in waves. The longer he touched her, the wetter she became, and her thoughts turned more and more toward nirvana. She struggled with the pleasure that demanded more and more attention.

Damien helped her a bit, giving her a moment's respite. He stepped back and took off his pants and underwear. When he was completely naked, he turned his partner around to face him. He grabbed her waist and pulled her to him.

She threw her still-bound hands behind his head and bent his head to kiss him. Their lips touched. The sweet taste mixed with the salty sweat. The superior's stiff penis stabbed her in the lower abdomen.

The man ran his hands over her body. When he reached her buttocks, he squeezed them hard and, using them as a lever, forced her partner to stand on her tiptoes.

Not wanting to lose her balance, Alice leaned on her lover. Her swollen nipples, stiff with pleasure, dug painfully into him. But she was more focused on what was below. The change of position brought his hot cock closer to her "treasure island". Her neatly trimmed pubic hair stood on end with excitement. She lifted one leg up, which he caught in the knee, inviting him to explore the depths of her pussy.

With his other hand, Damien grabbed his penis and began to run it over her lower abdomen, the inside of her thighs, and also over her labia, teasing her. Finally, however, he opened them and put his penis inside, but only to the tip. Then he took it out and put it back on. As before, only the tip. He repeated this action several times.

“You fucking piece of shit!” the secretary barked furiously, demanding much more intense penetration.

Damien paused and took the girl's arms off him. He spun her around and immediately grabbed her throat with his left hand. Not hard enough to cut off air, but enough to show his dominance.

“Who is my bitch?” he asked her ruthlessly.

“I... I'm your bitch,” she replied quietly but calmly.

The superior squeezed her throat a little tighter. At the same time, he moved his other hand to her pussy and inserted his middle finger into it. He began to stimulate it slowly. Then he asked the question again: "Who is my bitch?"

“I... ah! I! I am your bitch!” she admitted loudly, choking back a moan.

“Exactly,” he whispered in her ear and increased the intensity with which he stimulated her.

“Shit… Shit...!” Alice groaned. Her pussy was on fire. Her orgasm was building faster than she could bear. Her womanhood awakened by earlier caresses was no longer a challenge for her partner. She lasted maybe a minute. “Fuuuck!” she roared as the orgasm hit her with the force of a boxer's punch, and liquid shot from her insides like fireworks for the new year. She was exhausted. Her lover gently helped her down to the ground.

Damien looked at his amazing partner. She was leaning against the desk wall. Her skin glistened with sweat. Her hair was madly sticking to her face again. Her chest heaved steadily, making her firm breasts move. Even though she was clearly tired, she was smiling happily at him, sparkling in her eyes.

The man smiled back. He untied the knot of his tie tightened around her wrists. Despite the velvet material, the durable bindings left their mark. Damien carefully grabbed Alice's wrists and, careful not to hurt her, began to massage the skin there. He continued the soft massage for a moment, then began to kiss her sore skin with the gentleness of the brush of butterfly wings. Then he took her fingers and placed them in his mouth, sucking gently.

The secretary bit her lip and savored the sensation. At the same time, she enjoyed a pleasant moment of rest. She allowed her boss to continue for a minute or two, but finally pulled her hands away, pushed her hair back from her face, and wiped the sweat from her forehead.

“If you think I'm going to let you go without fulfilling me, you're sorely mistaken,” she informed him.

“Sometimes I forget that there is an indestructible woman under that pretty face,” he replied and smiled.

“I'll accept the compliment, but it doesn't change anything,” she replied, then licked her hand, placed it on her genitals, and began to massage her clitoris. "Are you going to fuck me or should I do it alone?" she asked ostentatiously, bluntly, but completely without sarcasm.

“And apparently I'm supposed to be in charge here,” he said jokingly, but he stood up and gave his partner a hand. He helped her up, then grabbed her by the waist, lifted her, and set her on the desk.

The girl obediently lay down with her legs towards her lover.

Damian pulled her closer. He knelt before her womanhood and motioned for her to spread her legs, which she did. He placed his face against her genitals and began licking and kissing.

“Ahhh...!” Alice moaned with pleasure. At this stage her pussy was very sensitive and wet. His mouth and tongue gave her magical sensations. But she didn't dare let them completely overwhelm her. Her goal was the orgasm that had been building in her for a long time and was supposed to be wonderful, unique, unforgettable. With the fingers of her left hand gripping the throbbing nipple of her left breast, she grabbed it like pliers and began to twist. The stabbing pain intensified the feeling of pleasure that invaded her mind. At the same time, with the other hand, she grabbed her partner's hair and pressed his head to her pussy.

The man felt a strong tug on his hair. His face was immersed in a soft and juice-soaked vagina. His partner's pubic hair tickled his nose. From the corner of his eye, he saw the girl play with her breasts and savor every sensation. He opened her labia with his fingers and pushed his tongue inside. As soon as he reached his limits, he started kicking like a wild horse.

“Fuck! God! Fuck! Fuuuck!” the secretary screamed uncontrollably as pleasure spread like electricity through her body. Her body arched unconditionally, her toes curled in half, her mind melting more and more with each passing second.

And that was enough. Moments stretched into minutes, hours. She lost track of time; pleasure was all her body could register now. Please, fuck me, finish me, end me… she thought in her head. Her eyes filled with tears from the constant struggle with her own senses, which burned like hellfire.

Her lover seemed to hear her silent plea.

“I'm going in hard!” he shouted, panting like a locomotive. All red and sweaty.

Like a rocket, he rose from his knees and stood in front of her taut, naked body. He lifted her legs and placed one on each shoulder. He grabbed his swollen cock and in one hard thrust entered her with the precision of a sniper.

“Ahhh!” they both groaned.

Alice's insides invited Damien's dick with open arms. In fact, this is not entirely true. They pulled it all the way in and clung to it, never intending to let it go.

The feeling was so intense that it startled the man, who almost lost his balance, and if he hadn't reached out quickly, he would have bumped into his partner.

They looked at each other, panting as if they had just run a marathon. They looked terrible, but at that moment, they couldn't see anyone more beautiful than each other.

Damien leaned in and the lovers kissed. They absorbed the moment, but soon their bodies gave a signal that they demanded the promised fulfillment.

The man stepped back a little, then grabbed the girl by the throat and, looking at her sternly, began to move. He started evenly and slowly, but confidently and with great strength.

The secretary stared at her superior through tears mixed with sweat. His intense gaze aroused her. She felt his strong hand tighten around her delicate neck. She felt the pushes. Strong, confident, intense. Her muscles tightened like strings. The walls of her pussy closed around his vibrating cock like a vise.

Damien felt his penis being crushed. He was excited by this predatory force. His cock burned and hurt like hell, but the promised pleasure was just around the corner. The man added another hand and clamped it around his lover's throat as well. He started moving faster. Some mysterious wildness awoke from its lethargy and took over. He began to fuck her, penetrate her like a madman. He was completely lost. He just fucked her, fucked her, fucked her... There was no feeling about it. There was no sense to it. Just primal instinct. He saw Alice's eyes roll to the back of her head, her moans turning into unintelligible gibberish, her body bent so much you'd think her spine would break.

“Ahh! Raaa! Hah-ah!!!” the man shouted.

Alice was lost in her own world. Conceived by her own mind, attacked by orgasm after orgasm like an invader storming a castle. And that castle fell, fell with a big bang. Delight, pain, delight, pleasure, pleasure, more pleasure! The orgasm spread like a virus inside her, infecting cell by cell, atom by atom attacking the last bastion of defense that kept her mind from turning into a mush that could only feel pleasure. At the end the last thing she remembered was the face of her superior. His wild look and crazy smile. A smile appeared at the corner of her own mouth. Then there was darkness and after a while she was back on Earth.

“Aaaah!” they both roared.

Orgasm hit Damien like a galloping elephant. Without giving him time to react, his penis shot out. Sticky hot cum flooded every free space of her pussy around his cock. With the last of his strength, he pulled away from the girl and fell to the ground. Exhausted, he lay on the ground, his penis still shaking, shooting out the last of his sperm, until it finally dropped, throbbing painfully.

The orgasm hit her like a cannonball fired. Her entire body was shaking violently. She felt her insides fill with her partner's cum. She thought it would never end, but finally she felt him pull away from her. Exhausted, she lay almost unconscious on the desk. Excess semen flowed out of her pussy. From time to time her body shook uncontrollably.

Several minutes passed, after which the secretary finally spoke.

“So what? Did you say I can leave early today?” she asked her supervisor.

“Yes, you most certainly can. Have fun on your date,” he wished her.

“I don't think I'll go, though. I've had enough excitement for one day.”

“Haha, okay, but before you go, please note one thing for me.”

“Naturally. What is it?”

“Note that I should make this room soundproof.”

“Haha!” they both laughed sincerely.

“All right, I'll go now. You take care of our guests,” she told him while preparing to leave.

“Oh shit! I completely forgot!” Damien exclaimed, and began to dress hastily.

“Well, see you tomorrow at work,” Alice said goodbye, but her supervisor was far too busy to hear her.

Published 
Written by Warzkos
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments