Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At Thirty Thousand Feet Chapter 1

"Matthew's ride in the first class."

23
11 Comments 11
9.6k Views 9.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words
The usual hustle and bustle of people walking around carrying their bags and bumping into each other was going on. The airport was particularly busy with as many as thirty flights scheduled within the next two hours. I looked up at the display and saw my flight was on time, which was good as it would be a tedious long haul flight. At least I got first class.

Being seventeen, this was to be my first major trip away from home, a full sixteen-hour flight. I was excited and nervous. I had never been away from my family for long. Now I was about to fly away on my own for the first time.

I picked up my bag and made my way to the check-in. The girl at the counter smiled and seemed friendly. She asked all the usual questions and took my bag. She looked at my passport and smiled at me.

“One of the girls will come and escort you through security.”

I waited a few minutes and a sexy woman about twenty-five came and introduced herself. Her name was Mya and she was one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. She had the shiniest black hair I had ever seen and the sharpest blue eyes. She was a goddess to my young years and we chatted as we walked through the airport.

At security, she waited on the other side as my bags were looked through. After security, she walked with me as I did some shopping in the duty free. She then escorted me to the first-class lounge and told me she would pick me up when the gate opened for us.

I only had to wait about half an hour, time which I occupied myself by playing games on my phone. She walked me the short walk to my gate and told me she would see me on the flight. I smiled as I watched her go, my boner making an uncomfortable dent in my trousers.

People had already started queuing to board the plane so I stood in the fast lane. I was surprised no one else was in that line and it didn’t take me long at all to get to the plane. Mya and a few other stewardesses were there waiting to welcome everyone on board.

After about thirty minutes everyone seemed to get settled. I looked around the first-class cabin from my luxurious seat. The first class seemed to be empty, in fact, I was the only one there. I was a bit tired and seemed to drift off to sleep.

In my dream, I envisioned the beautiful Mya completely naked. She looked amazing with big breasts and a perfect round ass.

I was awoken by a hand on my shoulder; it was Mya. I looked at her and smiled shyly. The boner in my trousers was plainly obvious once more. I could see three other stewardesses behind her.

“Hey Matthew,” she said. “As you can see the first class is empty today, so you will have the four of us looking after you today. If there is anything you want, just ask. Anything.”

She gave me a smile. I'm sure it was a sly smile and she looked at my crotch. I blushed once more as she backed away. Just then the pilot’s voice came over the tannoy to make his announcements. The girls walked to the front of the plane to prepare for take-off.

Once again, I drifted off, somewhere between sleep and daydreaming. I could see Mya again, this time making out with one of the other stewardesses. It got me so hard that my penis straining against my trousers, hurt, waking me up.

I opened my eyes to see Mya walking up to me. She was holding a cup of water, which she handed to me.

SofyaReyes1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofyaReyes1

I drank it down in one gulp and handed the cup back to her.

“Is there anything else I can do for you?” she said with a twinkle in her eye.

I don’t know what came over me, but I just seemed to blurt out, “what about a blowjob”

Fuck, I thought. I’m gonna get slapped or arrested.

She just seemed to smile at me. She slowly took off her jacket, revealing her pure white blouse underneath. I held my breath as I watched as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse. My cock strained hard as she seemed to do something to her bra by her shoulders. She then reached behind, inside her blouse, and unclasped her bra.

Being only seventeen, I had never seen a woman’s breasts before. Hers were amazing. I obviously had seen breasts before, but girls my own age. Not mature women’s anyway, only girls my own age. Mya’s breasts were not big and not small and perfect for her frame. Her nipples jutted out and had a natural sheen to them.

Mya smiled at me. She leant forward and gave me a peck on the lips. Her mouth tasted of cherries as her lips lingered on mine. I slid my tongue against her lips and I felt her lips part to take my tongue into her mouth. I felt her suck gently on my tongue as her hand unbuckled my belt and undid my trousers.

“So, now for that blowjob you wanted.”

Her hand slipped into my boxers, fishing out my cock. She gave a low whistle, gently stroking my cock. I could not believe it, but she bent forward, taking the tip of my cock into her mouth. I thought I was going to cum right there and then.

I closed my eyes as by now I was wide awake. Mya’s mouth was warm and wet and she certainly knew how to please a guy. Her lips sucked hard, taking my full length into her mouth. I placed my hand on the back of her head, bucking my hips as she sucked me.

I opened my eyes and saw the other three stewardesses watching us. They all smiled at me and seemed very interested in what was going on. Mya sucked and slurped loudly and I could feel myself getting close. She seemed to sense it and took her mouth away from my cock. She wrapped her hand firmly around me, and jerked me off hard,

“You gonna cum for me good? Give me your load. I can’t wait to see you cum all over my tits.”

Her hand slid up and down my shaft real fast, I knew I couldn’t hold back any longer. She giggled as she pointed my cock towards her chest as she jerked me off. Her hand slid up and down my cock so fast it looked like a blur. I could not take it anymore. I groaned as I shot my load, big globs of my spunk landing directly on her beautiful soft breasts.

She smiled and made cooing noises as she squeezed every drop of cum from my cock. She leant forward, taking my whole cock into her mouth. She sucked me slowly before standing up and giving me a peck on the lips.

“Thank you, Matthew. I’m sure you’ll get to do a lot more with me and the girls the rest of the flight. You’re going to be one lucky young man.”

I watched as she walked away towards the other girls. To my surprise and pleasure, I watched as one of the other stewardesses started to lick my cum off Mya’s breasts as another kissed her. Mya gave me one last smile before pulling the curtain, leaving me alone in the first-class cabin.

To Be Continued…

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments