Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At thirty thousand feet. Chapter 6

"Matthew's ride in first class."

11
2 Comments 2
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I was sitting in my seat, falling in and out of consciousness. The girls all seemed busy with things and they only seemed to come to me to give me drinks or snacks. Mya seemed to be busy with the pilot a lot. I guess they had sex with the pilot and co-pilot as much as they did with me.

I was surprised that Evelin or Amanda didn’t seem to want to play with me. After all, Evelin did get me to lick her pussy. I guess they thought I was too young. I didn’t think that was it, but it got me wondering.

I was almost asleep again when I heard a voice.

“He looks so cute when he’s sleeping. Let’s not disturb him, we’ll play with him after he wakes up.”

I opened my eyes and smiled at them.

“I’m awake, we can play now.”

They giggled.

In front of me were the two girls I was thinking about. Evelin and Amanda smiled at me broadly. Evelin leant forward, giving me a peck on the lips.

“No more sex for Amanda, she’s feeling quite sore. We can have lots of sucking fun instead. We will make it worth your while.”

She kissed me again, this time snaking her tongue into my mouth. I kissed her back passionately, feeling her tongue slide over mine. Evelin pulled away from me and I could see that while we were kissing Amanda had undressed. She leant forward to kiss me too, taking my hand and placing it on her soft fleshy breast. We kissed passionately as her hand fumbled with my trousers. It didn’t take her long to find my cock and she gently started to stroke me.

Amanda’s hand left my crotch and was right away replaced by Evelin’s mouth. Amanda moved away from me and got to her knees in front of me, joining Evelin in front of my cock. I looked down on them as they both seemed to take turns in sucking the tip of my cock.

Evelin stood up and gave me a peck on the lips. I watched as she sat down on one of the other seats and motioned me over. I smiled and got to my knees in front of her. She spread her pussy lips apart and motioned me to eat her out. I slid my tongue over her wet slit and slowly started to lick her. She moaned and ran her hand through my hair.

As I was licking Evelin, Amanda slid her hand between my leg and started to jerk me off. At the same time, I could feel her kissing my ass, and I whimpered as she slipped her tongue right into my ass. It was a feeling I have never had before. It felt so good. She could tell I was enjoying it and slid her tongue deeper into my ass and jerked me off harder.

After a minute or so, Amanda moved away from me and moved up and kissed Evelin. I watched from my spot between Evelin’s legs as the girls kissed and made out. They made out passionately like old lovers.

“Okay Matthew, you lick Amanda’s cunt and I’ll lick her ass.”

Amanda stood up and opened her legs as I got to my knees in front of her.

LilyBardot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LilyBardot

I leant forward and slowly started to lick at her pussy. Amanda’s hand slid through my hair and held on to me as I licked her. She groaned, pushing my head deeper into her crotch. I could feel Evelin behind her, spreading her ass and pushing her face into it.

I could feel Evelin slip her hand between Amanda’s legs and wrap her hand around my cock. She slowly jerked my cock as we both sucked and ate out Amanda. Amanda groaned as her body started to shake slowly. I took this as a sign to suck on her clit harder. It seemed easy to make Amanda orgasm, or it could have been Evelin licking her ass. Whatever it was, Amanda started to orgasm. Her juices flowed freely from her pussy and over my chin. She pushed my head away from her pussy ad helped me stand up. Amanda kissed me slowly, snaking her tongue into my mouth.

Amanda got to her knees in front of me and took my cock into her mouth. She sucked me hard, caressing and playing with my balls. Evelin stood behind me, her breasts flat against my back. Her hand was caressing my ass as she kissed my neck.

“Matthew, do you like Amanda sucking on your cock? Do you want to shoot your load in her mouth? I think that would be so hot.”

I just grunted my reply as Amanda’s hand jerked me off hard as she sucked me. I groaned loudly and knew I would cum soon if I wasn’t careful. Amanda seemed to know this and sucked and jerked me harder.

I looked back to see Evelin on her knees behind me. I wasn’t sure what she was doing till she spread my ass and started to lick at my butthole. I’m not sure how to explain it, but it was weird and wonderful at the same time. She seemed to like licking my ass as she spread it wider and pushed her tongue deep into my ass.

As if to make matters worse, I was just about to cum when Evelin shoved a finger right in my ass. I grunted loudly as I grabbed hold of Amanda’s head and shot my load into her mouth. I kept cumming for nearly a minute before my dick fell from her mouth.

Evelin pulled her finger from my ass and crawled round to the front of me. I watched as the girl kissed each other, my cum being transferred from one mouth to the other. I have to say it looked so hot it almost got me hard again. I watched as they opened their mouths to show that they had cum in there, then they closed their mouths and swallowed it all. They opened their mouths to show me that they swallowed it before kissing each other once more.

They both smiled at me and stood up. They kissed me and picked up their clothes, then they walked off, leaving me spent once more.

I got dressed and sat in my seat. I looked at my watch; three in the morning back home. Still more than a few hours left to the flight. I was sure I would be getting up to more fun. I guess I would have to see.

To Be Continued…

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments