Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Awakening II

5
1 Comment 1
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words
CHAPTER IIA Religious Experience

I walked home from the Fellowship meeting that night because my old bomb of a car was in for repair. When I finally arrived I had no recollection of the walk at all. My mind was elsewhere. I wondered what Emma was thinking too, how did she feel about what had happened?

There was no denying my new feelings for Emma. Something had changed… I’d never felt like this about anyone before. In such a short space of time my feelings for Emma had transformed into deep affection.

I woke early the following morning, and as the curtain of sleep faded and the previous nights events flooded in, I got very horny. My thoughts went back to watching Emma and her orgasm. I reached into my pajama shorts and squeezed my hard cock. Oh God I was horny. I needed relief so to hell with sinning I thought. And in no time at all, the bliss of orgasm engulfed me and I exploded into my pajama pants.

I sat on the edge of my bed unable to get Emma out of my mind. I desperately wanted to see her again, to talk to her, to see how she felt. The problem was, even though I’d known her for years, I had no idea how to reach her or where she lived.

The day passed slowly and I found it difficult to concentrate. I considered calling Father McLean and asking for Emma’s phone number, but I thought better of it. It seemed I would have to be patient, to wait until church tomorrow morning. I was sure she’d be there because it was her turn as Alter Server.

The following morning after a quick breakfast, still without my car, I walked to church. Taking a seat at a pew towards the front, I found it difficult to concentrate on the service. I had other things on my mind. Emma barely acknowledged my presence during the service and I was concerned… She must be having second thoughts.

After the service I could see Father McLean chatting with parishioners at the church entrance so I knew I had a few minutes with Emma alone. I walked back into the church just as she was putting the last of the hymn books away. She must have heard me because she turned and smiled. My relief was overwhelming. "Gee Em, you had me worried."

"Why?"

"I don’t know, I was worried you might have had second thoughts about Friday night."

"Silly boy," Emma said, "I really enjoyed it."

"You know Em, I haven’t stopped thinking about you and what we did together. It was amazing."

Emma walked over to me and kissed me lightly on the lips and as she did, she gave my cock a quick squeeze. Thank heavens I thought to myself, she’s okay.

She finished putting the books away and went into the vestry and I followed. Emma removed her white robe and hung it with the others in the large cedar wardrobe behind the vestry door. She was wearing a black top and black and white houndstooth skirt. I thought she looked wonderful.

She had her back to me so I walked up behind her and put my arms around her - I kissed her on the back of the neck, cupping her breasts with my hands. Emma pulled away. "What’s wrong?” I said.

"Not now, Father McLean will be back any moment.”

"Where can we go? I need to see you.”

"Maybe to the hall again?" Emma suggested.

"I don’t think so because we’d have to get the keys and they’d want to know why."

She agreed.

After a moments thought I said, "My car is in for repair at the moment so how about we walk over to Ashford Park? It’s always deserted on a Sunday and I reckon it will be okay."

So we set off on the twenty minute walk to Ashford Park. On the way Emma told me about her job as a nurse at the local hospital but I barely heard a word. I had other things on my mind.

We arrived at the park entrance just after ten. “I’m not sure why we came here Tony, where can we go in broad daylight?"

"I know a spot," I replied.

I took her hand and led her through the main gate, across the carpark and headed towards the old grandstand. We climbed the steps, and made our way to the last row of seats in the southern corner. As I expected, the park was deserted.

We sat and embraced. We were like kids in a candy shop, unable to keep our hands off each other. I had no idea where to start, alternating between her tits and her fanny. Emma unzipped my fly and manoeuvred my cock out of it’s hiding place and began rubbing it. We kissed passionately, exploring each other with our tongues. I slid my hand between her legs and felt heat radiating from her. I worked my middle finger in and out of her wet cunt while she played with my cock.

"Can I ask you something Em?"

"Anything!"

"Friday night… you know, when we were doing it for each other."

"Hmmm?"

“When you were masturbating, I couldn’t help notice you were rubbing something, something that looked like a tiny penis."

Emma laughed, "My clitoris!"

“So what’s that Em,” I said, “I’m embarrassed to say I’ve never seen one before. A clitoris that is… if that’s what it’s called."

Emma let go of my cock and turned to me. "I didn’t realise," she said, "I just assumed you knew."

"I’m embarrassed to say no."

“Okay, I sort of thought boys knew about that stuff."

So Emma decided to give me a lesson on female anatomy. She explained that the clitoris is the sex organ that provides most of the pleasure for a girl. She said that while the whole area of the vagina and vulva was sensitive, it was the clitoris that delivered most of the pleasure, the orgasms.

"But to me it looked just like a little penis," I said.

"In a way it does,” Emma said with a smile, “look Tony, mine is definitely bigger than most, more obvious. In fact when I was younger, the girls at school used to tease me about how big it was and how it stood out. I was very self conscious about it, embarrassed even. But I met a girl at uni who convinced me about how lucky I am. I mean, some girls have trouble finding their clits they’re so small.”

“You talked to a girl at uni about the size of your clitoris?”

“Yes, Rebecca and I have a very close relationship.”

“How close?”

“One day!” She said and to change the subject she reached over and said, "Give me your hand."

Emma guided my hand onto her clit and told me to feel it. I was surprised how firm it was to touch and how it protruded. In my mind it really was like a tiny penis.

Emma said, "This isn’t the right time or place, but when we get a chance I’ll show you… I’ll show you how to massage it and make me climax."

"I’d like that! I’ve only ever seen one girl without knickers before really. But I didn’t notice anything like yours?”

“Who was that?” Emma said, shocked.

“It’s sort of awkward to say.”

“You know you can trust me Tony.” Emma said. “But as I said, mine’s bigger than most and it pokes out quite a bit when it’s erect. Usually they’re inside the labia and covered by a hood of skin."

Emma took hold of my cock and started stroking again.

SinyMoore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SinyMoore

"Ever since Friday night I haven’t stopped thinking about watching you jerking off," She said, “can I do it for you again now?"

"I’d like that Emma, I’m so horny again."

She tightened her fingers around my pole and stroked faster. Moments later I exploded, spewing ropes of semen onto the row of seats in front. “Oh my God," I moaned.

"Wow, I can’t get over how hard it comes out and how much there is." She said as the last of my semen dripped onto the floor.

"Heavens Em, that was awesome."

"I enjoyed doing it for you. I love the feel of your cock" She said kissing me on the cheek.

"Tell me Tony," Emma said, "how did you know to come to this spot in the park? It's obvious you’ve been here before!”

"I know this park like the back of my hand," I said, "it's where all the neighbourhood kids hung out. I've played countless games of touch footy and cricket up here over the years with my mates."

"Bet you've done more than play games here, haven’t you?”

“Well, yes! In fact this is where I was shown how to do it.”

“Here, in this spot?”

“Yep, right in this exact spot. My next door neighbour John showed me. Up till then all I’d done was play around with myself. After he showed me how and I saw him cum, I tried it all the time until I could cum too. Since then I couldn’t count how many times I've jerked myself off up here.”

“Wow, you sexy thing."

"You enjoy me telling you about this stuff don't you?” I said.

"It gets me really hot."

“It gets me hot telling you as well, I’ve never had anyone I could talk to like this. Don’t take this the wrong way, but this isn’t the only place I used to jerk myself off. See that cream two-story building on the other side of the oval, well that’s the caretakers place. Now see the brick wall to the right of it? If you follow that to where it ends, just around the corner is the entrance to the ladies toilets."

Emma nodded.

"There’s about twenty steps that take you down into the toilet and even though there’s no roof over the main part, there are nine or ten cubicles along one wall.

"When I was younger, I’d hang around and wait until the park was empty. I would slip down the stairs and lock myself inside one of the cubicles. It was such a turn-on. I used to imagine how many girls had taken their panties off there, peeing."

Emma laughed, “Now that is kinky.”

"It was such a turn-on, imagining that stuff. I loved jerking off down there thinking about it."

"Have you ever seen a girl pee?"

"Remember earlier I said I’d seen a girl last year. Well, it happened to be at the church camp?”

“Wow! Come on, who was it?”

“Well, it was Jane Smyth, I was looking around for firewood for that night’s singalong when I noticed Jane coming towards me through the bush. I thought she was going to help me collect firewood, so I decided to hide and give her a fright. I hid behind some bushes but when she got maybe ten or twelve feet away, she looked around, pulled her jeans and panties down and crouched to pee. I saw everything.”

“Jane Smyth! Do you think she knew you were there?”

“I doubt it, but it’s possible because I was so close to her.”

“So what did you do?”

"I’m sure you can guess. I waited until she’d gone back to camp and jerked myself off. In fact I often think about her peeing when I do it. Pretty strange huh?"

"Well, I don’t think it’s strange at all because I get turned on by the thought of seeing a boy peeing too. I think maybe it's because when I was young, I was fascinated by the way boys did it. It was so different. Maybe somehow, that fascination gets woven into our minds as sexual arousal. I don’t know, just a theory."

There was a long pause before I said.

"Emma you’re so different to how I imagined you all this time. I’ve never felt like this about a girl before.”

"Well, that works both ways Tony.”

“A week ago I’d never have believed we’d be doing sexy things like this."

“I’m not exactly sure why but the things with Timmy really got me going. Since then, I often fantasise about watching guys masturbate.”

“When do you want to head for home Emma?" I asked.

"I’d like to go to the ladies first," She said, "I need to pee!”

I wasn’t sure what Emma had in mind but I walked with her over to the toilets I’d told her about earlier. When we arrived she looked around to see if anyone was around and said, "Wan’t to join me?"

"Down there?"

Emma nodded.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me through the entrance and down the stairway. There was a strong sense of déjà vu when we got to the bottom, I’d been there so many times before. Emma pulled me into the one of the cubicles, shutting and locking the door behind us. The cubicles were reasonably large, but still tight for two people. The toilet itself was a painted timber board that stretched from one side to the other. There was a hole cut out for the bowl in the middle. Emma lifted her dress and removed her panties. She stepped up onto the toilet and crouched, straddling the bowl. "I’m going to pee and I want to watch what you did all those years ago."

"You want me to jerk off? It’s only been half an hour.”

“I’m sure you’ll manage!"

I was almost erect so I unzipped my pants and poked my cock through the fly. I started stroking and Emma started peeing. It was so hot watching her stream of pee splashing into the bowl and dripping onto the seat. The sight and sound of it had me desperately thrashing my cock. It didn’t take long before I ejaculated onto the concrete toilet floor.

"That was quick," she said, "I’m very close to cumming too."

Emma started working her clit furiously and in no time she let out a loud moan, "Oh God, here it is Tony, I’m cumming."

I was amazed she could do it in such an uncomfortable position, she must have been very horny.

"You’re amazing!" I said.

"Why?"

"I can’t believe we did that."

"When you told me your story I was so worked up. I just thought to myself why not?"

We fixed ourselves up and made our way out of the toilet . At that moment I felt as though I was the luckiest guy in the world.

I offered to walk Emma home but she said she’d be fine. I asked about seeing her the following weekend and she agreed. I would have my car back so I suggested we could catch a movie or maybe go to the drive-in, but she said she had a better idea. Apparently her Mum was taking her step-brother Timmy to another athletics carnival on the weekend and would be away from early Saturday morning until late Sunday afternoon. "Why don’t you come over to my place on Saturday arvo, I’ll cook some dinner." She said.

"That would be awesome Em. What time?"

"About five would be good," she said, "no earlier though because I’m playing hockey on Saturday arvo."

I told her I could hardly wait.

...................................
Part III Coming Soon

Published 
Written by Tellerman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments