Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter Two: Just Watch

"And once it's started, it won't ever stop."

12
6 Comments 6
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words
He pushed her up into the wall, kissing down her neck slowly, letting his breath whisper over her skin. She shivered involuntarily, for the first time, really beginning to feel the sensations of what it was supposed to be like. She looked into the eyes of this powerful man, his biceps curling powerfully behind her body, his taut neck muscles straining with control, and his perfect blue eyes burning into hers with a need more powerful than anything she had ever experienced. He let out a soft chuckle and his head ducked behind hers.

He whispered in her ear, “Darling, tonight you will experience sex like you’ve never felt it before. I’m going to show you what it’s really supposed to be about.” Her muscles grew tense as her head began to swim with images. But his kisses distracted her from all further thought as he once again began to devour her. His mouth pushed insistently into hers, his tongue sensually lining her bottom lip, as his roughed up hands skimmed her sides and slid up inside her shirt. Her back arched up into his caress as she returned the kiss with fervor. Her breathing slid out into a drawn out moan as her knees weakened. He began kissing the underside of her earlobe and pulled her up into him roughly. Then he stopped, and pulled back, almost breathless with abandonment. He looked at her hungrily.

“Come with me,” he growled out and grabbed her hand. He led her into the dimly lit bedroom, the light coming from two soft vanilla candles, with its black silk sheets and soft velvety rugs and sat down on the edge of the bed. He grabbed two wine glasses and a bottle of Italian white wine and poured them each a healthy portion. Lifting his to hers, he smiled.

“Salud,” he said, his gaze meeting hers and they both took sips. Then he stood up and walked over to his wall, and started taking down the long floor length mirror. He positioned it and propped it in the middle of the wall, overlooking the middle of the bed. She looked at him questioningly.

He merely smiled and whispered, “Wait.” Then he went and stood behind her and pinned up her hair with what remained of her hair pins. He turned her to look at the mirror.

“This is your first lesson,” he explained. “You are under my command tonight and will obey whatever I wish you to do. This may be out of your comfort zone, but you ARE mine for the night, and as such, I believe I should have a bit of a right. And I promise you’ll enjoy it.” At his first words she went still, but her entire body quivered in nervous anticipation. This could actually be a genuinely good lesson for her, she mused. His hands began caressing her sides and she sighed, leaning into his touch. He lifted her arms and quickly took the shirt from her body. The bra came next, and he sat for a moment, admiring her lovely body. Then his hands began their work. They stroked up and down her ribs, her hip bones, up along her shoulder blades and under her collarbone. Her lips parted and her eyes closed of their own accord, the simplicity of the movements lighting her skin on fire.

His calloused fingers were working magic into her tense muscles, and slowly, slowly she began to relax into his touch, allowing her head to lower. A very soft moan escaped her; his hands had begun their rhythmic stroking right underneath her breasts, and then they cupped her gently. Her entire body jolted as he did so, already wrung out by sensation, and he was barely starting. He chuckled quietly, and the pads of his thumbs ran over her nipples just once. She shivered, pushing against his hands harder. Then he swung her to face the mirror.

“Now,” he whispered into her ear, “Touch yourself as I just did. Let me watch you.” Her face instantly became slack and she turned to look at him in reproach. But she was silenced when she saw the severity of his features.

“Alright,” she managed. Slowly, her hands came up to meet his, pushing up her breasts to their utmost advantage.

“Yes,” he breathed out. “Just like that.”

Her thumbs stroked down over her now hard nipples, their dusky peaks swollen in arousal. His eyes caught hers in the mirror, and she met his feral look with one of her own. She now knew what it was like to revel in the power a girl could have over a man. Biting her lip, she pushed them together and pulled them apart, pinching her nipples and moaning softly. She heard his breathing catch, and inwardly smirked. Two could play this game. Arching her back, her skin glowed softly in the candlelight. Taking two fingers, she put them in her mouth and sucked them for a moment, before placing them on her nipples and rubbing. She had his full attention now. Before she could push it any further, his hands stopped hers.

“Next step,” he murmured, his voice strained.

His fingers trailed down her sides to her skirt and inched it down provocatively a few inches, revealing the lace of her thong. Now he had her staring at her body and seeing it differently, the proportions new to her. She found that she actually liked what she saw, and that confidence brought a half smile to her face. He found that her smile instantly lit up her face, and for a moment, he merely sat, entranced by her beauty. But, remembering the part he was playing, it turned back to his scowl, and he took his hands away. She looked at him questioningly. He gestured to her skirt.

“Your turn,” he grinned. Arching her brows, she got on her knees, and instead of removing it slowly, she pushed and let it fall away, revealing the black lacy nothing underneath. This time he knew that she had discovered a weakness of his. Her eyes twinkled with the discovery and a smile played on her lips once more. With more of a guttural growl than anything else, he flung her onto her back on the bed, and straddled her, trapping her arms above her head.

“Now you get to see why tempting a man like me is dangerous,” he murmured. Keeping her body still, he began to slowly kiss his way down her neck, gently licking the edge of her earlobe, before continuing down to the collarbone, his breath whispering over her skin and giving her goose bumps all over her damn body. He began blowing on her neck as his fingers caressed down her arms and down to her sides. He then wrapped his large hands around her hips and pulled her roughly up against him.

“You feel that?” he asked softly. Her eyes large, she could only nod.

“That is what you have been doing to me all night darling,” he explained, before returning to her neck. His lips barely a breath away, they moved torturously slow to her aching breasts, her nipples so hard it was almost painful. Her breath came out on a whimper; she was so desperate to feel him.

“Tell me what you want,” he demanded knowingly.

“I..want you,” she moaned. “I want you inside of me, stretching me with your large cock.”

His hands tensed, and his hot mouth went directly to her nipple, lasciviously sucking and licking at it. Her back arched as she moaned, her hands clenching at the bed sheets. Sensation dripped over her, tantalizingly paralyzing her body in pleasure, as his warm mouth continued to ravage her breasts. His other hand went to cup her other tit, the fingers pulling and tweaking at her hard nipple. Her body started shivering at the sheer abandonment of it, her hands moving to clench in his hair, biting her lip to silence the moans.

He moved to the other nipple, licking it and taking it softly between his teeth.

RinaMature
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RinaMature

Her heels shoved at the bed, as her eyes closed in absolute pleasure. But just as soon as it started, it stopped, and her eyes opened in puzzlement. He looked at her, eyes dark with struggle to control himself.

“Watch,” was all he said.

Then his mouth moved to tenderly suck and lick down her stomach, his teeth just grazing her skin. She tried to obey, and her eyes moved to the mirror that had been perfectly placed. She was surprised to find a stranger in the mirror. Eyes dark and glittering in a very feral way, her hair wild and completely unbidden, and her mouth parted in need. Everything about her tonight was different. And this man, the man now a shadow of muscle, his strong back gleaming in the light, his arms holding himself up on top of her, his full, firm lips kissing down her taut and quivering abs, was the one to make her so.

But he continued his savage assault of the senses, and as she pulled up, one hand stayed her, making her remain still. He reached her thong, and her entire body went tense, every muscle in her waiting on his next move. For a moment, he did nothing. Then suddenly, there was heat filling every pore of her inside, and she looked down quickly. The sight nearly undid her. He had his mouth covering her thong, and he was just breathing softly, inhaling her perfect scent, and instantly making her wet. His eyes met hers and they glinted with wicked amusement. Then his tongue stroked once over the material, making her buck her hips slightly and moan.

He lifted his head, and grabbed her thong, ripping it off her body. Then he shoved her legs open, and instantly began to lick and suck at her clit, causing her to shudder in sheer pleasure. Slowing down, he placed his tongue at the entrance to her soaking cunt, and slightly shoved it in. She pushed up against him, almost crying with her need now. He stopped, and sat up, looking at her. She opened her eyes to find him staring at her.

“Watch,” he said again.

He smiled to himself softly to see her eyes glitter in a battle of willpower and pleasure. The pleasure won out, because she lay back down, and watched him. He went back down, and began taking his time, his tongue softly licking from her anus to the tip of her clit, and doing this several times over. She bit her lip in consternation, struggling to keep her eyes open. Her eyes strayed to the scene in the mirror. Her hands were tangled in his hair, his mouth licking her in the most intimate of places. It was almost sensual enough to make her cum right there. She could feel her climax rising, building up inside of her like a storm. Her hips began rocking against his mouth.

Sensing her need, his tongue moved up and began flicking on her clit as he slowly entered one finger inside of her. She let out a long trembling moan, shoving her cunt down hard on his finger. He then entered two and found a good rhythm, feeling her soak his face, and now her moaning was coming in streams, constantly escaping her mouth. She was still watching the erotic dream, and it was driving her to the edge. His mouth and finger deep inside of her, her body bucking and arching up. But again, he stopped, and she almost broke down in torment, ending it on a frustrated sigh. He laughed quietly.

“Patience, darling. The best is yet to come.” He sat up and stripped his shirt off, revealing his dark rippling muscles, dark curling hair on his chest, and a nice V that formed right around his hips. He slid his pants off and the black silk underneath them, and sat, reveling in her gaze. She stared in awe at his eight inch dick, glistening slightly with precum, and hard as a rock. She reached out a finger and stroked it lightly, feeling it jerk. Her eyes quickly went to his and he smiled back in return.

“Come now,” he chided her, “you’re acting like a young girl with her first one. I know you’ve got what it takes.” The challenge gave her strength and her eyes instantly glittered. She took it in her soft hands, stroking it firmly before placing her mouth around the head. She sucked lightly, feeling him suck in his breath. Stopping, she looked up at him.

“Watch,” she smirked at him, before taking him again in her hot welcoming mouth. Her tongue stroked down around the sides of the cock slowly, getting him nice and wet. She then took his balls and sucked them very gently, her hands going to the back of his thighs for better balance. Moving back to the head, she then placed her mouth at top and shoved down to the back of her throat, his balls hitting her lips. Eyes watering slightly on such a length, she moved back up, her tongue pushing hard up against the underside of him, before flicking into his slit at the top. Then she slammed down again, a slight groan of approval from her mouth. She went down a few times like this, her eyes watering from the force. Then, she took one hand, and as she shoved her mouth on him, her hand twisted the base of his cock up. His eyes darkened and he picked her up and flung her onto all fours, making sure she was facing the mirror.

“You’re mine,” he whispered, locking his gaze on hers.

He placed his cock at her cunt entrance, moving it up and down, teasing her all around as she instantly got wet again, quivering and ready. One hand steadied her at her waist, the other went around to first stroke her nipples again, make them nice and hard, and stroked down her stomach, until it reached her clit. As she jerked back, he shoved in hard, making her scream out in sheer ecstasy. He was huge inside of her, her tight wet throbbing cunt sucking him in and holding him deep inside of her. He remained still for a moment, before backing out very slowly, every inch a moment of pleasure for her. Then he rammed back in, as she moaned out his name, her ass arching in the air, her back arcing and bending at his will.

He started slowly setting out a pace, in and out of her tight little cunt, filling her up just as she pulled him in. She began to feel her buildup tremble, the pleasure climbing and climbing, and he found that, despite his stamina, and his experience with sex, her hot tight little vagina was holding him like a vise, drawing him quickly to his climax. He increased his speed, and was slamming into her, but as he looked up her eyes were closed again.

He grabbed her hair, and pulled her head up gently, whispering into her ear, “Watch, my darling.” She looked into the mirror, and saw him behind her, pushing his huge dick inside her tiny little hole, her eyes glowing in pleasure, her mouth open in sheer torment, and it hit her deep and hard. She began moaning loudly and it ended on a tiny scream as her cunt walls began violently convulsing around him.

She now was shoving back on him just as hard, as her hands nearly tore the sheets apart in her ultimate pleasure. Her wild climax brought him to his edge, and as he quickened the pace yet again, he felt himself tense and he groaned as he began shooting his load deep inside of her body. They both finished together and lay quietly for a few moments before he managed to roll around and off of her.

They caught their breath, and she turned around and gazed at him. He met her gaze and saw her happiness from basking in the afterglow of her climax. Smiling softly, he leaned in and kissed her softly on her lips.

“Thank you for trusting me,” he whispered. She laughed lightly.

“I think you’ve earned it tonight, love. But I don’t know if you’ll be up to performing that way again tonight.”

He grinned at her and raised his eyebrows. “Watch.”

Published 
Written by miss_maddie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments