Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions of a Nymphomaniac - Chapter One

"One girl tries to hide and overcome her compulsion..."

22
15 Comments 15
11.5k Views 11.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Prologue

I make my way down the long, cold corridor, with only the sound of my sneakers squeaking loudly on the dirty concrete floor. The halogen lights above flicker as I pass by, and I already don’t want to be here. I approach an older gentleman that’s sitting cross-legged on the floor, weeping into his hands. As I walk by, a few younger men attempt to console him and slowly escort him out of the building; I press myself against the wall, giving them ample room.

Through the double doors is a small room that I am very familiar with, it has eleven chairs in the center of the room arranged in a circle. I walk over to the folding table against the wall and write my name on one of the name tags. Looking over I see some very unappetizing stale donuts and cookies, with a pot of cold coffee sitting nearby. I know better than to try some, I shiver at the memory. As more people walk in I stand by the window, staring out at the traffic, avoiding all their eyes.

Finally, Simon walks in the room. He is a very nice man, in his fifties I would say, and as always he is wearing another horrendous sweater. I smile meekly at him and make my way to the chair to his left. Everyone else follows the lead and finds a chair and sits quietly.

“Welcome, everybody. We have a nice turn-out this evening. I see we have some new faces in here today. My name is Simon and this is ‘Sex Addicts Anonymous’. Let’s all introduce ourselves, shall we?”

Simon motions to me, “Why don’t you start”?

I stand and say, “Hello, my name is Amelia and I am a sex addict.”

***

 Chapter One

I don’t know why I come to these things, it’s not like they help. I guess its just nice to be able to talk freely with like-minded people, though I rarely speak, I mostly just listen. The community center is just a few blocks away from my fourth floor walk-up. The walk is nice, and it gives me some time to think. I stop just inside the door of the community center, looking out at the dark streets. I take a deep breath and step outside. It’s cold enough outside to see my breath as I exhale. I hurry down the steps and turn left on the sidewalk, stuffing my hands in my pockets as I walk.

“Hey!” I ignore the strange man’s voice.

Just keep walking,’ I think.

“Hey, lady,” the stranger calls again.

Don’t stop,’ I can hear his steps behind me, following me. I start to move faster, as I reach for my cell phone in my purse. As I pull it out of the bag a strong hand grabs my shoulder. I flinch away from the unexpected contact and turn to defend myself.

“You dropped your notebook,” the man says holding out my worn journal with a kind smile.

“Oh, thank you,” I stammer. “You’re lucky, I almost took you down,” I joke as I stare down at my worn converse.

He laughs, “Oh, I don’t doubt it. I’m sorry I scared you.”

“No, you’re fine,” I say looking up. “I can be a little jumpy at night.”

“Understandable, this isn’t the safest neighborhood to be walking around at night. I’ve seen you at the community center before, do you take a class?”

“You can say that,” I smile.

“That’s awesome; I teach an English night course.”

I smile and nod, as the awkward silence causes me to shift my weight.

“I’m sorry, I’m Daniel,” he says as he holds his hand out. Taking it I give him a firm shake, noticing the softness of his hands. Not like the men from my home town, that’s for sure.

“Amelia, but I prefer Mia.”

“Well Mia, it was nice to meet you. I’m sorry I scared you,” he says as he steps back toward the community center. “I’ll see you around?”

“It was nice meeting you too, Daniel.”

“I prefer Danny,” he grins.

“I’ll see you around, Danny.”

With that we part ways and I check my watch. Hmm, it’s eight forty-five. I’d better hurry home and get ready.

I close the door behind me, and lock myself into my small apartment. I toss the keys into the glass plate by the door, along with my cell phone. I kick off my favorite pair of black and white converse and pad across the old wood floor to the kitchen. Stopping in front of the fridge, I bend down and peer inside, looking for something quick and easy to eat before I head out with Erica. I find left over Chinese take-out and begin eating without bothering to re-heat. I pull a glass from the cabinet and pour myself some of my favorite red wine.

I flop onto the couch and pick up an old issue of Cosmo. Absentmindedly, I flip through the water-stained pages as I eat my cold dinner. My mind keeps wandering back to Danny, the kind stranger. He was a good-looking man, hot even. I remember his breath-taking, incredibly green eyes, and his chiseled features. Feeling the warmth of my arousal spread, I shake my head and laugh inwardly; of course my mind would go there. I could sit here and fantasize about what I could do to him all night, but I have to get ready.

The shower is nice and hot. I stand beneath the cascading water, letting the hot water wash away the remnants of an exhausting day. I lather up my favorite body wash into my loofa and glide it against my porcelain skin, taking in the luxurious lavender scent. The water starts to cool, and I realize that I have been in the shower for a long time. I quickly shave my legs and wash my hair before I start to freeze. I step out of the shower and dry off, wrapping the towel around my head into a nice turban.

My closet is enormous; I converted the second bedroom into the ultimate closet. I smile as I enter and saunter over to my selection of dresses, and I pull out my favorite slinky black Gucci dress. It’s short, backless and hugs the curves that I love so much. I quickly pick out matching heals and a clutch before tossing my selections onto my bed. Picking up my small glass bong, I fill the bowl-piece with the last of my ‘trainwreck’ bud; I light the bowl and inhale deeply. Quickly, I clear the bong; letting the smoke fill my lungs. I exhale and hit ‘play’ on my iPod and I am soon enveloped in a warm cocoon of music and song that penetrates my soul as I continue to get ready.

We get to the club around eleven, and I can’t believe I’m as nervous as I am. I haven’t been out in six months, but since its Erica’s twenty-first birthday, I had to go. We approach the line and instead of waiting behind the velvet rope, we are let right in. The club is loud and alive and we slowly make our way to the bar. I order a Vodka Cranberry, and Erica orders something called a “Buttery Nipple”. I gaze at her quizzically before shrugging it off.

MelinaRush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelinaRush



“Let’s go find a table,” I shout.

“What?” Erica yells.

Instead of a screaming competition, I point to the seated section off to the side of the club and start walking in that direction. Before we make it to a table, we are stopped by Erica’s friends, Thomas and Jason. Jason has been trying to get into my pants since I met him three months before, and I have been letting him down easy. I greet them both kindly and agree to hit the dance floor. After all, it is Erica’s night, so I down my drink and follow them to the dance floor.

We start to move in rhythm with the music, our hips swaying to the beat. Jason places his hands on my hips and grinds against me. ‘Wow, this kid’s got some moves’. I turn to face him, and throw my arms over his shoulders and move against his body, circling my hips. He moves his hands first up my sides and then around to my back, before slowly making their way down to my ass and cupping me firmly. I gasp as I feel an electric charge course through me.

I turn away from him and grind my ass slowly against his crotch. I can feel his growing erection pressing against his jeans, begging to be free. He buries his face into my neck and begins to kiss and nibble me. I respond by reaching behind me and grabbing his cock firmly through his jeans and I give it a good squeeze. He inhales sharply, whips me around and kisses me hard on the mouth. Is it the alcohol? Is it because I have been celibate for six months, or a combination of the two? Whatever the reason, I want him. Now.

And suddenly we are moving, hand in hand, quickly through the club. We weave through the many faces and bodies, some grinning like idiots; do they know what we’re up to? We make it to our destination in the back of the club, past the “Employees Only” sign and through the unused kitchen where we find a small room that’s used as storage. As the door shuts loudly behind us, Jason pulls me to him and kisses me; his tongue explores mine and our breaths become ragged.

My hands go right for his pants and I begin to undo his belt and fly. Meanwhile, he manages to pop one of my tits free and pinches my taut nipple between his thumb and forefinger. I throw my head back and he lowers his mouth to my nub. He sucks and he nibbles at it, making it harden more. He pushes me back against the wall just as I release his cock from its denim prison; it bounces up and down as we move.

I kick off my heals and place one foot on a wooden crate on the floor. His mouth is back on mine, our tongues dancing with one another. Jason moves my panties to the side and bends his knees to enter my wet pussy; he straightens his legs and lifts me up off the ground. Holding onto his shoulders for support, I begin to match his movements, thrust for thrust. He begins to move faster, and his groans become louder and louder. Sensing what is about to happen, I bring my hand up to his head and grab a handful of his hair and pull his head back, effectively stopping his on-coming orgasm.

“Ahhh,” he growls. With that, he grabs both my hands and holds them up above my head. He slows in pace, but moves more harshly.

“Yes, just like that. Nice and deep,” I purr.

“You like that, Mia? You like my cock inside you, don’t you? I knew you wanted it; look at you taking it all, you whore,”

“Fuck…yes, I have always wanted you inside my pussy, Jason. Give it to me; make me cum, oh God!”

“You want it, you got it baby.”

With that he plunges deep inside me, causing me to cry out. He does it again and again, going faster and deeper with every thrust. Finally, I feel my orgasm approaching. The familiar warmth and tingling stemming from deep inside, spreads throughout my aching body; yearning for relief. I continue to build; every movement and touch pushing me closer, before finally falling off the edge. I cry out as I explode around him, my body tensing and becoming rigid as I ride out the final waves of pleasure. As my body relaxes, my head falls back against the wall and I let out a deep breath.

I awake with a jolt the next morning. Ow, my head is pounding. It looks like I didn’t even bother to change when I got home, I look down at my now wrinkled dress and grimace. I slide slowly off the bed, trying to not make any sudden movements that will rattle my brain. I stand and feel a sudden gush of warm liquid poor out of me and travel down my legs. Shocked, I run to the bathroom and sit on the toilet. Its cum. That’s odd, this usually happens when… oh my. I didn’t…

Just then, flashbacks of the night before come rushing to mind. I am in a daze, I feel as though the memories are just small glimpses of what happened last night, like they happened under a strobe light. We drank, we danced, Jason… oh God—Jason. The erotic experience floods my mind, every touch, movement became a snapshot and is being replayed back to me like a screensaver, and I stir under the memories.

I’ve done well these past six months, I was able to control my urges and even find a real job. This doesn’t mean anything, does it? I mean, it was with Jason and he’s not a stranger. It was a one-time thing, it didn’t mean anything. Feeling better about what happened, I clean myself up and change into some sweats and a tank top. Grabbing my Journal, I sit down on the couch and pen my thoughts.

Last night was great, Erica had a blast and it’s about time she enjoyed herself. Being the first real friend I met when I moved here from Montana, I felt like I owed her a good time. If it wasn’t for her I would still be homeless. She introduced me to Sharon and opened the door to new possibilities. Though, I no longer work with her at the escort service, I am extremely grateful to her and cherish our friendship.

While I was leaving the community center last night, I had dropped my journal and a nice man, Daniel, returned it to me. He was sweet, funny and very attractive. Our encounter was brief, but I can’t stop thinking about him. It’s not just a sexual attraction… I felt something. In any case, I look forward to bumping into him again, so I may continue going to group sessions at the community center after all. Dr. Rayburn would be happy to hear I took her advice and joined a group. Therapy might not have been a terrible idea after all.”

As I set my journal aside and walk over to my phone and check for messages. There are two text messages and one missed call, no voicemail. The first text is from Erica:

Thanx 4 the great nite! Looks like u and Jason had a blast too!! :)”

I roll my eyes and quickly type a reply:

I’m glad u had fun! :)

The next text is from Jason: 

Call me later, babe...”

Author's note: I hope you enjoyed reading my first novel, and please keep an eye out for the following chapters. As always... Thank you for reading!!!

Published 
Written by sultry_eyes88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments