Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

George, Isolde, (etc.) Chapter IX

"Terry and Isolde's first night together leaves Isolde wanting more."

0
0 Comments 0
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Chapter IX

Terry was in the bathroom when Isolde got to the top of the stairs. She rapped her knuckles on the door as she went by, and said, “I’m next.”

She heard a muffled, “Okay.” A minute or two later, Terry came out of the bathroom, carrying and drying his hands on the towel. He handed the towel to Isolde, saying, “I guess you will want this.”

He went into the bedroom, and lay down on his back on the bed. As he waited for Isolde to finish whatever she was doing in the bathroom (putting in a diaphragm, he supposed, but was wrong) he thought about George. I wonder if he is going to make her do the dishes as punishment? he thought. But then he heard the familiar water hammer from turning the kitchen faucet off too quickly, and realized George must have decided to tackle them himself.

Isolde came out of the bathroom, and into the bedroom. She turned and quietly closed the door. In a voice barely above a whisper, she asked, “How sound proof is this house? I don’t want George to hear us.”

“Oh, you needn’t worry about that. When I was a kid, I used to try to listen to Bob’s daughter and her husband, and couldn’t hear a thing. I even tried the James Bond trick of putting a glass to the wall, but still couldn’t hear them.”

“Why would anyone want to listen to someone else having sex? Yuck!”

“I was a teen-aged boy. It was an incredible turn-on. I would listen to them screwing when they came to visit Bob and his wife, and masturbate.”

“How do you know they did it when they were here? Maybe you could not hear because there was nothing to hear.”

“Oh they were like rabbits. They did it everywhere, all the time. And she used to make a lot of noise – moans and screams, and a lot of shouting oh God! and oh Jesus!” If I didn’t know better, I’d have thought they were terribly religious.”

Isolde giggled at that statement.

“I listened to them once by putting my head against the bedroom door. Then I went back into my room, and tried the glass trick.”

“Well,” she said, falling upon him on the bed, “let’s see if we can find Jesus.”

She pressed her mouth to his, and immediately felt the warmth again. She opened her mouth, and put her tongue into his, and when their tongues met, she made a little sound deep in her throat.

He held her wrapped in his arms, and rolled over so that he was on top of her. He started kissing all over her face. He kissed her forehead, and her eyelids, and her nose, and her chin. He nuzzled his face next to hers, and kissed her neck at the spot where her shoulder met. It sent a thrill all through her, and she raised her hips up against him. He suddenly got up off the bed and tore the shirt over his head.

She reached up and undid the waistband of his trousers. As she slid the zipper down, she was pleased he was wearing no underwear, and his erection popped out. She took it in her hand, and bent forward to kiss it. It is so firm, and the head is so soft and silky, she thought.

Pushing her back down onto the bed, he grasped the hem of her tee shirt. She raised her arms over her head, and he pulled it off of her and dropped it on the floor. Then he pinned her again, and started kissing her collarbone, and the tops of her breasts.

She felt like every inch of her skin was alive and aching to be touched. He was kissing all around her nipple, just on the edge of the aureole, and she thought to herself, Please. Take my nipple. When is lips finally clasped on her nipple, and he gently sucked it into his mouth, she heard a gasp and another sharp intake of breath and had a dim realization she was making those noises. She started to stroke his penis with firm motions, and with the other hand tried to reach his nipples, but he had her arm pinned.

Then he started sliding down and kissed her ribcage. He slid his tongue across her stomach, and kissed her navel. He opened the waistband of her jeans, and she raised her hips, and he slid them and her panties off her. Then he crawled back on her, and was kissing her nipples, and her tummy and her abdomen. As his searching mouth moved closer and closer to her vulva, she could feel her breath coming in more and more ragged gasps.

She stretched her arms up over her head, and grasped the headboard of the bed, as he nuzzled his face into her pubic hair. She clasped her legs tightly together, but he placed his hands between her knees and gently pried them open. She felt so powerless and under his spell, and wanted so desperately to feel him inside her. But then she felt his hot breath on her clitoris. She moaned a little louder, and arched her back, raising it toward him. When she thought she could stand it no longer, he put his tongue on her clitoris. It was so warm and soft and it just kept moving, moving, moving. As if from a distance, she heard herself moaning and making little noises, as he kept moving his mouth on her.

CiaraRioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CiaraRioo

She could feel little waves of pleasure travel all through her, reverberating off her spine with every stroke of his tongue. “Oh God!” she panted, “ I want you in me in me now. Please don’t make me wait any longer.”

He entered her then, and she felt his shaft filling her. He felt so hot, and she moaned again. Then, he pushed a little further, and she felt the head of his penis touch her cervix, and the base of his shaft rubbed her clitoris. She felt an orgasmic spasm coming, and cried out and he suddenly stopped.

“Am I hurting you?” he asked, concern in his voice.

“Oh Jesus, no,” she panted “Oh God, don’t stop. You make me feel so full.”

She wrapped her arms around him, and pulled him deeply back into her, and felt it again.

Oh God!” she said, “Yes. Right there.”

He started moving again, and she heard herself making little noises with each of his thrusts. Her abdomen was tightening up, and she could feel his penis rubbing the legs of her clitoris, deep inside her. She could feel her nipples getting hard as rocks, and her clitoris was throbbing, and as she came, she cried out, “Oh fuck me! Fuck me hard!” And then she was coming and coming and coming. He was still moving, and every thrust sent another spasm crashing through her.

With each spasm, she cried out, and when just when she thought she was going to pass out, and her abdomen was cramping, and her vagina was tightening and loosening, he groaned and gave a sudden hard thrust deep inside her, and she felt the warm jet of his semen,.

“Oh Isolde!” he said then, and collapsed with his full weight on her, panting.
His penis was inside her still throbbing, and with each jerk of it, she felt another warm jet going deep within her. She wrapped her legs around him, and clung to him as if she were drowning.

For how long they lay like that, wrapped in each other’s arms, they did not know, but eventually, they both got their breath back, and she felt his penis going soft. She tried to give it a little squeeze with her pelvic muscles, but it slipped out.

“Oops!” she giggled. Then she felt the fluid running out of her, and into the crack of her ass, and thought, I’ll lay in his wet spot anytime, anywhere.

He started to get up, and she said, “Where are you going?”

“Bathroom, “ he replied.

“Oh. Okay,” she said. She remembered that every man she had ever had sex with had to go pee right afterward. It must have something to do with the prostate and the stimulus of semen passing through the urethra, she thought.

She heard him go into the bathroom, but didn’t hear the door close, and didn’t hear him peeing. In a minute or so, he came back with a warm damp washcloth and a bath towel. He placed the wash cloth between her legs and began to gently wipe her. After he dried her, she felt so protected and taken care of. No man had ever done that for her before, and she was struck by how comforting it felt.

When he had finished, he folded the washcloth up into a ball, and said, “Move over.”

He set the washcloth on the floor, and folded the towel in half, and placed it over the wet spot.

And that’s when he said it.

“Isolde, I love you,” he said.

“I love you too,” she said, without even thinking, and then, more resolutely “Yes, I do. I love you Terwilliger.”

He kissed her long and gently, and held her in his arms. They fell asleep that way.

Sometime, in the middle of the night, she rolled over onto her left side, and he snuggled up against her back. Very early the next morning, she woke up long before daylight with his right arm around her and holding her left breast. She could feel her nipple harden as she became aware that it was between two of his fingers. She could feel his erection against her back, and was pretty sure it was because he had to go to the bathroom, but, taking care not to wake him, she eased herself out of his arms, and bent down on her hands and knees.

She took his erect penis into her mouth, and swallowed, taking the head of it into her throat. She withdrew her mouth until her lips were just brushing the tip, and did it again. The third time she did it, he moaned in his sleep, and she could taste a little drop of semen oozing from the tip.

Suddenly, she wanted to taste his semen, she wanted him to come in her mouth and she wanted to swallow him and devour all of him in every way possible. She moved her head more rapidly on his erect penis, grasping the shaft and moving her hand with her mouth, until she felt him tensing up

“Oh God! I’m coming! I’m coming!” he cried out. 

And then the warm sweet, sour, salty taste of his sperm was in her mouth. She swallowed it, and sucked on his penis head, as if it were a lollypop. More semen came oozing out, and she sucked it into her mouth and felt it rolling around on her tongue. He tasted so good , so hot, and she felt as though she’d never get enough of it.

Published 
Written by DLizze
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors