Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Island's Edge

"Sex on the kitchen Island"

5
4 Comments 4
2.9k Views 2.9k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is the second half of chapter 18 of my Bare Notes novel. I write and post chapters on Fanstory Site. <p> [ADVERT] </p>My name is Regal Bellford."

 



For the next three weeks, I went back to doing the usual routine of visiting my mom on the weekends. The only difference was that I would drive over to see Janus afterwards. The day was set aside for my mother, but the evenings were Janus'. 

I just enjoyed our time together. We could talk about anything, even the prospect of meeting her daughter. She always pressed for it some time or another during the conversation, saying how much she would love to have me be part of her family. Yet, she would also contradict herself, by giving quick remarks that said she wanted me for herself. I was good at reading women, but even I couldn’t tell if she was just flirting with me, testing the waters, or if she truly meant any of it. 

Either way, if it meant having Janus in my life, I would consider a blind date with anyone, especially an offspring of hers. Janus was the only woman I can remember going to see when sex or comforting some broken part of me was not the only motivation. Not to say that there wasn’t any tension between us. 

We were cooking dinner together at her house on that third weekend. I was assisting her in the kitchen. She was setting a brand-new block of white cheese on the end of the island and must have gone for the grater. We both turned at the same time, trying to pass between the kitchen island and the counter that I was using. Our hips collided head on, our bodies met with a gentle impact. We froze as our fronts touched and where now joined together. Both my hands found their way to her hips. She had her palms gently against my chest. Our lips settled inches away from one another’s. It was at that silent moment that we gave into our special feelings for one another. I leaned in slowly and gave her the lightest kiss on her lips. 

Her mouth felt just as soft and full as the day we first met in that cooking class. I savored her even more this time around. Maybe it was because this time there was something behind that sexy pink flesh of her mouth. There were feelings involved. Yes, confusing ones, but emotional sentiments toward each other nonetheless. I was kissing someone I respected and cared for, someone who was much older, someone who was regrettably in the process of drawing me into another’s arms. 

Janus kept the lightest hold over my pecs as she lived in the moment of our embrace. I could tell her hands were enjoying the manly physique that was layered over my heart. She was holding me back with the faintest push. And yet, at the same time, giving me a show of so little restraint so as to encourage me to not cease what I was doing to her. 

Janus stood motionless as my lips fit securely against hers. Her eyes closed as I pressed both my lips on her bottom lip. Feeling that tender pressure on her mouth, her chest expanded and descended as thoughts had no residence in her mind. When I released her, a minute collection of saliva breaking its hold on us as I pulled away, her eyes gradually opened with the same speed of my mouth drifting from hers. 

I used strong, but careful hands on her waist, evenly distributed. I held on to her sides as I lifted her up onto the large island. Her eyes widened at the strength I had displayed. Janus wore an elegant, white button-down blouse and khaki slacks that hugged her hips. They were partly covered under a light, pink apron tied around her waist, which still allowed her legs to straddle me. Her hands still remained over my chest, this time no push at all. I stared into her sparkling hazel eyes. The light of the sunset from the kitchen window behind me pierced through the thin curtains to make her glazed eyes glimmer with a veiled passion. I leaned in again to kiss her a second time, this time giving care to her upper lip. She quickly closed her eyes and seized the embrace. It seemed as if Janus was never willing to make the first move, but she trusted me more than enough that I imagined she would consent herself to anything I would like done to her. She would permit whatever I pleased with her. 

I withdrew lips away again. Her mouth perked, ready, more than willing, to be kissed by mine a third time. Instead of fastening our lips together for good, I merely got close enough to smell her skin near her nose. I took her essence in as if it was the only air left on earth. Her smooth, white complexion felt delicate on the tip of my nose and flesh of my lips as I grazed the top of her skin. 

I kissed her on her upper cheeks. I was planning on leaving the best for last. I was tender and slow in my process. I moved up to kiss her forehead. Janus gave a sigh as if I were giving her a sign. She must have thought I was letting her know the kisses were merely a moment of passion, a slip of the heart, an act that occurred after being carried away. But my hand sliding down to her ass, just under her lower back, let her know they weren’t a mistake. They were intentional. 

Apparently, there is something more magical then sex. My mind thought this as I moved around and kissed her other cheek. There was something more than numerous nerve endings being stimulated to the max so that people can orgasm. That thing was kissing Janus for the first time on her face as she gave in to me. 

I moved my mouth and softly kissed her nose, then down lower to kiss her chin. I wanted to spend eternity understanding her body and its precise features. Janus stayed motionless, as usual, eyes closed, lips ready, only her chest moving with oxygen rushing in and out of her lungs. Her hands that took residence on my chest were more than weightless on me. She now carried an invisible force in her touch, a power that pulled me toward her instead of pushing me away. I still felt a level of fear in her mind, fear of the unknown, but it was becoming diluted with the new desires taking over her heart. 

I finally kissed the spot I wanted to kiss, the spot that trumped all others. My lips touched the area over her dimples, first one, then the other. My lips were like fingers, trying to feel that distinct contour. But Janus was too much in heat to smile. I wanted nothing more than for her to award me that glee filled expression, so that her lips would stretch into a grin and I can feel those perfect indentions. I settled to wait for them and leaned my lips down a lot lower, to kiss the opening of her shirt, right on her chest above her apron. 

Janus released a hurried breath as my mouth met the open skin between the V of her blouse. It was a breath she had been holding for some time. She opened her eyes and gave a moan for every smooch I offered. 

I was never personally fond of kissing, especially compared to the sensation of my cock inside a tight woman. But for some reason, I wanted to feel Janus’ lips again. I stopped my affection to return my face an inch away from hers. All the features, eyes, nose and mouth matched as I looked into her eyes and felt her warm breath against me. Her eyes moved about. They were quick to both read me and memorize me. I knew she was attempting to understand why I had now stopped my advance on her. I could see her pupils dilate as they centered on my gaze. 

Janus looked and inhaled with eyes and lungs that asked for more of my love. But I didn’t want to continue like this, I needed her to decide for herself. She needed to make the choice. I needed more than her consent or permission. I wanted her to ask me to continue, to not be a victim, but a woman who seized what she wanted. 

Janus looked down at my lips then back into my eyes. She repeated it again and again, but I did not respond. This was the first time in our relationship that there was silence. We were always talking. I guess we were talking now, more than ever, but not with words. We communicated in our most vulnerable language and the silence was agonizing as I waited for her to make the next move. 

I could tell she was considering me, replaying all the moments we shared, what they meant and said about me, where I came from, who I knew and ultimately, how safe I was for her. She made only one microscopic attempt to kiss me in those moments but quickly withdrew. I was determined to make sure Janus wanted this and was willing to wait eternity for her answer. So, I did not move a muscle. 

I could see that Janus craved more. The glaze of her eyes became thicker, even more reflective. The way that her lips opened slightly and quivered as if she was premeditating her kiss, made me know that her heart sought after a deeper intimacy, but the connection between her heart and mind were still in the process of synchronizing. 

Janus finally leaned in, unhurriedly and pressed her lips softly and evenly on mine. A big sigh came out of her body through her nose, as if she had been waiting for that kiss for years. She freed my lips to rest her forehead on my own. She took in breaths, staying there to consider what exactly was next for us. 

Her eyes opened and looked down at the chest she had been feeling. It was as if she had opened the cage that had locked in her heart for so long. Her head parted mine and her eyes lifted up to face me. The light brown in her eyes rumbled in lust as her jaw clenched and unclenched. Janus pressed her full lips together for a second, it caused her to flash the dimples that made my heart skip a beat. She slid her hands up my pecs and took hold of the string of my cooking apron. She then lifted it over my head. Her hand ventured around me to my back and pulled on the string to untie it. I took the apron in one hand after and tossed it onto the counter, away from us.

Janus’ hands moved over my shirt. She trembled in her arousal as she struggled to quickly undo the top three buttons. Halfway down I leaned in and kissed the side of her neck. I softly pressed my teeth into her and sucked. She gave a moan that sounded like a purr as she fumbled with the middle button. Her breathing quickened as she tried to focus on her task. Her hands raced like her heart as she resorted to pawing at my shirt. 

I reached between us and took her hands in mine. She realized her nerves and took a moment to compose herself. The motion made her think I was stopping her. But my fingers moved from hers and found my shirt. I clutched the buttoned part of my fabric and gripped the material until my knuckles turned white. In one swift hero pull, I ripped the cloth open. The last buttons popped, collided against her apron and tumbled to the kitchen floor. 

Janus’ hands reached ahead to feel the now bare skin over the muscles of my chest and abs. She leaned in and pressed her lips against mine. My tongue slipped into her mouth and met hers. She moaned as her fingers fingered the contours of my toned stomach and then played with the buckle of my pants. 

I pulled on the string of her apron behind her and untied her. I paused our French embrace to remove her own apron. After it was tossed toward the other, I took hold of her shirt where her own buttons kept me from her. I ripped hers open in one easy tug. My eyes caught glimpses of a bright blue lace bra as I leaned in and kissed between her breasts. My hands swooped in under her shirt and touched the skin of her back. Janus leaned back on my strength and wrapped her feet around me, pulling my hips closer. Her hands frantically began to remove my shirt. Over my shoulders and arms, before she tossed it onto the pile we created. Her smooth nails tickled me, and her fingers felt the flesh of my back as she pulled me in once more. 

I straightened my posture. Her lips kissed my chest. She smelled the hint of my cologne and moaned. Her arms held me tenderly against my ribs as she sucked on my nipple. Her tongue swirled making my head fly back as I growled. “Janus,” I spoke her name into the silence. 

My call for her encouraged her to begin to untie my belt. The leather was pulled out quickly through the loops as it whipped toward the pile. Her mouth traveled to my other nipple to continue her ploy to distract, at least enough to have me unbuttoned, zipper down and a hand inside my slacks. She reached beneath the fabric of my underwear and took hold of my swollen member. She pulled it out and immediately began to stroke it toward her. She began to use both hands as she raised herself to kiss my mouth. She held me tight as I grew and hardened within her touch. 

What about her daughter? This can’t be right. My lips broke free as the thought came to me. How am I supposed to face Janus’ daughter if I make love to her mother? It was my turn to catch my breath and consider our actions. It was hard to think when her hands pumped me into insensibility. 

I could see Janus look down at what her hands held captive. She studied it and hissed at the possibilities, the pleasures it could bring her. Janus didn’t want to stop. She leaned forward and attempted to reconnect our lips, but I pulled back. 

Janus freed a hand and brought it to the back of my neck. It felt warm as it gripped me. There was love. I could feel it, even in her wild state. There was a sense of giving, instead of taking as she pulled me toward her. Her mouth landed on my neck. She softly bit and kissed me. I closed my eyes and forgot how amazing it feels to be shown affection. It seemed as if it was always I who gave in this manner. 

Her kisses progressed up to my ear. Once her lips and warm breath touched the delicate skin over the cartilage, I was hers. I melted between her legs as her gentle breath entered me. “Oh shit,” I hissed. My words sounded like I had misplaced my footing on a ledge and was on my way down. 

I had never reacted to a woman’s kiss like that. My knees were giving out from under me. The only thing reminding me to stay upright was her firm hold around my cock and around my neck. Chills made their way down my spine as her tongue circled the outer rim of my ear. I was giving everything of me away to her as she continued. Her lips hid behind my ear. They smooched that spot as she moaned. The rumble in her voice and warm tingles made me lose my place in this world. My mind and soul were lost between her tongue and breath. 

She pumped me with her hand. It woke me from my trance and into a state of lust. I reached for her belt loop of her pants. Unbuckled, unbuttoned, unzipped, I unwrapped her. I motioned for her to slide down from the island. She pulled her pants down. I did the same. Our shoes and her shirt and bra were slipped off as well, everything was tossed or kicked toward the pile. I lifted her back onto the island so she would sit at the very edge of the table. Our foreheads reunited in our passion. 

“It’s been some time,” she spoke like a siren. “I have only been with one man.” Her eyes met mine in a plea to be gentle with her, but the firm grip around my member spoke otherwise. At that moment, I knew she was talking about her heart and less about her body. 

That voice she used to say her appeal, her sweet words when she uttered them. For some reason she sounded very much like Morey. It was in Janus’ vulnerable state that she had an air about her that reminded me of my piano teacher. I wished that Janus would read a novel to me in her weakened state, to consistently hear her words. I would fall in love with her for sure by the first chapter. 

“It’s been almost twenty years.” Janus gave a sigh after she spoke again, and then rested her left cheek against mine. 

I placed both hands on her shoulders. My cock curved forward. I stepped a little closer so that the head pressed against her opening. A small part of my head hid under the hood of her labia. It kissed the light pink flesh that made up a tight cavity. It was there she coated me in her moisture. Any minor movement from me caused me to harden and press against her opening. 

Janus moaned at the sight and feeling of me. She had forgotten her words. She took hold of the back of my neck once more. Her other hand reached forward and held my waist. I waited for her to make the next decision. She took a few breaths to brace herself and gradually brought me closer. My cock impaled her slowly, breaking her open for the first time in over two decades. She cried out as a third of me went inside her. She then drew me in even closer, whimpering with every inch. 

Janus didn’t stop until our bodies pressed each other, our foreheads still meeting. I flexed my cock inside her, opening her up as I swelled. She clenched her teeth as she cried. My lips kissed each dimple in her tensed expression. The feeling caused me to grow to my fullest. I wrapped my strong arms around her as I began to pump. I kept most of me in, I didn’t want to leave the tight squeeze of her sex. Moisture made it slip in, but my size required some effort as I tunneled her insides. 

“Oh, Thomas.” It was that voice again. I could have promised anyone on my life it was Morey speaking those words. 

I pulled out of her as I took a big step back. My cock was now slick with her. She waited on that ledge, feeling heartbroken for the abandonment. She took deep breaths of air. I walked over and fetched two stools from the other side of the kitchen. I placed them a few feet apart so that Janus could place one foot on top of each one and have her legs wide open. I took my place in front of her once more. I drove my cock inside her, faster this time, all in one motion. I wanted her to feel the entire length. 

I held her tight in my arms as I fucked her. She cried out with every thrust and held on to me. Every so often I would kiss those unbelievable dimples, tug on her hair and press her body against mine. 

My thrusts quickened. Her voice grew louder as the sun set over the horizon. The kitchen darkened with the absence of light. She felt so new, so tight, so slippery I knew I couldn’t wait too long to finish. 

Janus’ body shook and trembled every so often. Her multiple climaxes only made her wetter and easier for me to press inside. “I am going to cum,” I whispered by her ear. “Where do you want it?”

“Everywhere, Thomas,” she moaned back her response. 

I pulled out of her in a hurry. The motion caused the seats to move away as she slipped down from the island. One of my hands on her shoulder brought her down to sit on the floor, her back resting against the island. I towered over her, bending only a little, not needing very many pumps as I came first in her mouth. She swallowed the first dose. I coated her dimples as she closed her mouth for only a second to have my semen slide down her throat. She opened her mouth wide again and took more squirts of me. I brought her up to her feet from her shoulders before I was completely empty. Lifted her onto the island once again by her hips and pressed my still hard cock in her. My lips met hers as I kissed her. I tasted me on her as the last bit of me oozed inside her. 



 

SussySpencer1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SussySpencer1

 

Published 
Written by RegalBellford
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments