Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nightlife Of A Flight Attendant

"The best service, also on the ground."

11
1 Comment 1
1.6k Views 1.6k
4.7k words 4.7k words

The sun was slowly setting over the beautiful blue sky of Oslo. A gentle wind touched people's cheeks. The city was ending its day cycle, and the night side was beginning to awaken. Young people gathered on benches, drinking local alcohol, talking, laughing, and listening to music. In districts closer to the center, residents gathered in museums and other cultural centers. And also, in restaurants. Certain unusual couple just met in one of them.

Henrik was Norwegian through and through. He was born here, finished school here, and trained as a chef here. He liked traveling, but he didn't think about moving.

The man was of average height and slightly athletic build, approaching his thirties. After work, he often rode a bike or ran, which kept his legs well-sculpted. He had a tuft of uncombed blond hair on his head, and his face was decorated with a delicate mustache. His face was often red from working in the constant heat. The hair on his body was equally untamed. His hands weren't very big, but they were strong. He smiled often, although he was easily irritated.

Henrik was sitting at the table he had reserved in advance. He enjoyed well-done, though in his opinion moderately spiced, venison. Between bites he looked at his companion.

The girl's name was Naomi. She was over 27 years old and came on business. Kinda. As a stewardess, she traveled around the world on various routes throughout the year, and whenever she had free time, she discovered the cities she visited.

Naomi met Henrik two years ago when she came to Oslo. They accidentally bumped into each other on the street and instantly became friends. From then on, every time she visited Norway, the man showed her the city from his perspective.

The girl was quite attractive. Like every flight attendant, she had to look perfect. Her brown hair was tied in a ponytail, with only two thin strands hanging frivolously on either side of her face. They gave her a more girlish look while having quite strong facial features. She wore makeup on her face. Her lips were small, but highlighted with red lipstick, they looked very tempting. Her figure was very slim. She wasn't particularly tall, but her legs were impressive. The same couldn't be said about her breasts, which were almost non-existent. She used to have a complex about this, but now she's learned that you don't have to have big tits to seduce a guy. The whole thing was complemented by the delicate scent of women's perfume. She didn't wear a uniform in her free time, but there were still some learned tics in her demeanor.

Naomi ate the dish and liked it very much.

“Damn, it was delicious!” She praised the course and licked her lips.

“I'm glad you liked it. I think this is one of the best places where they serve this dish,” he said and handed her a napkin.

The girl wiped her mouth.

“So...,” Naomi raised her wine glass and made a toast, saying: “...to your restaurant's high position in the national ranking.”

“Do you realize that I'm still waiting for the critic to come and make a decision on this?” the man asked but raised his glass to hers anyway.

“Nah, I'm sure it's just a formality,” the girl winked at him, then they both smiled and clinked their glasses.

“So what? Maybe we'll go for a walk now?” Henrik suggested to his friend as they both finished their drinks.

Naomi rested her chin on her hand and looked at her partner.

“Sounds good. And then we will go to your place,” the flight attendant said casually, enunciating each word slowly. While she was saying this, she looked deep into his eyes the entire time.

This wasn't the first time the man had heard this proposition from her, but he still looked at her with curious eyes. He suddenly flinched as he felt something brush against his inner thigh. Tiny, nylon-covered toes traced the fabric of his pants, circling his crotch like vultures over their prey.

“I would like to invite you to my hotel, but apparently they don't accept overnight guests. One of my friends already had a visit from the hotel manager,” Naomi continued, playing with her glass as she did so. She ran her finger over its top, without stopping the movements of her foot.

“You must have funny friends,” commented the chef mockingly.

“Oh, yeah? So maybe next time I should invite them to join in the fun?” the girl asked innocently. She continued to stimulate him with her foot, but this time she deliberately didn't look at him. Instead, she stared at the glass as she lazily twirled it between her fingers.

“You always give me such an experience that I don't know if I could handle both of you at the same time,” Henrik said and laughed.

Naomi smirked. She moved her foot away from his thighs and looked him in the eyes again. There was a joyful sparkle in her pupils. She put the glass to her lips, and after a while, she placed it on the table in front of the man and turned it towards him.

“So what? Are we going for this walk?” the stewardess asked, and before he could answer anything, she stood up and started dressing.

Henrik stared, hypnotized, at the glass in front of him. Or, more precisely, he was staring at the red, lip-shaped lipstick mark left by the girl. When he finally came to his senses, his partner was standing fully clothed in front of him. He gestured to the waiter and started dressing himself.

After paying the bill, they went for a walk as planned. They walked slowly, enjoying the nice weather and each other's company. They reminisced, talked, and laughed as they walked through the softly lit streets. It took them just over an hour to reach their destination. They stood in front of the tenement house where there was an apartment rented by a Norwegian. They climbed up until they were finally inside.

They took off their outer clothes. Henrik asked the girl to sit on the sofa and went to the bedroom. He returned a minute later wearing only socks, panties, and a ragged T-shirt. Naomi instinctively looked at his crotch and the faint outline of his penis hidden beneath the thin layer of fabric.

“It's for you,” the man said and handed her the package that he had previously hidden behind his back.

The flight attendant took it and immediately opened it.

“It’s wonderful,” she said, holding a brand-new sweater in her hands. It was soft and seemed very warm.

“I'm glad you like it,” Henrik smiled.

“You are aware that sex in it will be uncomfortable for both of us, right?” she joked.

“Haha!” They both burst out laughing.

“That's why you'll take it with you when we're done,” the chef replied and walked over to her. He took the sweater from her hand and threw it on the couch. Then he bent down, grabbed his partner by the legs and from behind, and took her in his arms.

Naomi subconsciously put her arms around his neck. She looked at him, amused. She ran a hand through her hair until she reached the elastic that tied her hair into a ponytail and removed it with a deft movement. She threw it on the aforementioned couch and shook her head, freeing her hair. She looked deeply into her partner's eyes, then closed her eyes and gently leaned towards his lips.

They kissed. Briefly and calmly, they remembered the taste of each other's lips, which they both hadn't tasted in a long time.

When they finished, the Norwegian turned around tensely and moved forward, giving a wide berth to the couch. He quickly headed towards the bedroom. Stepping through the door frame, he turned to the side so they could both fit. Once inside, he walked over to the bed and threw the girl onto the mattress.

The springs creaked under her weight.

Henrik took off his shirt and threw it in the corner. He jumped towards his partner. He grabbed one of her legs and put her foot in his mouth. For a moment, he sucked her toes through the fabric of her stocking. He then gritted his teeth over it and slowly began to pull it away, exposing her bare skin. The man threw the stocking he had removed behind him. Her wiggling toes with navy blue painted nails invited him to play with her. He pressed her foot against his face and inhaled her scent. Then he kissed it gently and carefully placed it on the mattress. He leaned down and started placing kisses on her leg, slowly moving towards her thighs. When he reached them, the girl suddenly pressed her skirt with her hands, blocking his further path. Henrik smiled wryly.

Naomi felt a pleasant shiver as her partner played with her toes. She closed her eyes and bit her lip, enjoying the sensation. She grabbed the bedclothes with one hand and nervously played with the buttons of her shirt with the other. She only lost her stocking for now, but she felt positively naked, which added to her arousal. His mustache teased her skin with every kiss. She allowed him to continue, enjoying the caresses herself, but when he approached her private parts, she stopped him. He wasn't too concerned about it. He just smiled and started undressing her other leg.

The man changed his approach. This time, he put her leg on his shoulder and, without unnecessary ado, took off the stocking, which, after a while, landed where the previous one was. He grabbed his partner's toes and gently bent them back, and then ran his index finger along the sole, from where the toes joined the rest of the limb, to the heel. He felt the girl's muscles stiffen. He carefully grabbed the girl's foot with both hands and ran his tongue across her sole. The stewardess's body tensed like a bowstring, but she made no sound.

The girl felt her face turn red with excitement and effort. Her feet had always been her sensitive area; the feeling she was experiencing was pissing her off. Still, she wanted him to continue. The gentle touch sent signals through her body again and again, making her heart beat faster. The muscles tensed and contracted involuntarily. She pursed her lips, not wanting to give the man the satisfaction.

Henrik liked her reaction, but he didn't want to overdo it. He continued caressing her for a moment before gently placing Naomi's foot back on the mattress. Then, with catlike movements, like a jaguar on the hunt, he climbed onto the bed. He sat astride the girl's stomach, careful not to crush her with his weight. He looked at her flushed face adorned with a smile. Next, he looked down. Her shirt was all wrinkled, and her chest was clearly heaving underneath.

The Norwegian leaned forward. A quick glance, and then they both closed their eyes and brought their lips together. But before anything could happen, they stopped in midair as if their shyness had gotten the better of them. Their warm breaths mixed together. After a few seconds, Henrik dove in, and his tongue entered his partner's mouth. Their lips slammed shut like a vault door. Their tongues began to dance together. It is impossible to say whether any of them dominated. Each kiss was full of passion, emotion, and desire and lasted, lasted, lasted...

At the same time, Henrik was undressing his partner. He felt the buttons with his hands and then unbuttoned them. It wasn't an easy challenge, but he pressed forward patiently, moving down to her stomach and beyond.

Naomi lay melted into the pillow. She felt like she had regained control, although the more he touched her, the more her body submitted to him. Now they were kissing passionately. His slick tongue swirled around hers. Or it was the other way around. She did not know. She wasn't thinking. She didn't care. Her partner's kisses were quite forceful, but there was a certain sweetness to them. She reveled in it.

It took the stewardess a while to realize that she was becoming more and more naked. His fingers worked stubbornly on her shirt. They were like hungry beasts wanting to get at what she was hiding. It excited her. She even wanted him to tear her clothes off by force, but that didn't happen. She grabbed the already unbuttoned part of the shirt and started to spread it sideways.

They finally stopped, and the chef stepped back. They both breathed deeply. The girl's shirt was completely unbuttoned. The skin underneath was covered with beads of sweat. Henrik got off his partner. The girl pulled her legs up, and they both sat down opposite each other. They looked at each other with undisguised satisfaction.

The flight attendant took off her shirt and tossed it aside. She straightened her unruly hair and, tilting her head slightly, reached behind her and undid her bra, which she also threw away. Her small, slightly hanging breasts presented themselves to the audience in all their glory. Her nipples were stiff with arousal and stuck proudly forward.

Naomi moved closer to her partner. Her tits jiggled as her body moved. She put her hand on his shoulder and leaned close to his ear.

“We already had dinner. Now I want dessert,” she whispered in a sexy voice and gently bit his earlobe. She then placed her mouth on his neck and sucked him like a leech. At the same time, the girl placed her free index finger on his hyoid bone and moved it down to his chest. Once there, she circled around his breast until she reached his nipple, which she pinched tightly. After a few seconds, she let go and walked away. She rubbed her lip with her thumb, pleased with herself.

LilliMoooLi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LilliMoooLi

The sexy whisper sent a shiver of excitement through Henrik's body. He felt a pulling sensation on his skin. His partner pressed against his neck like a vampire. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation. After a while, he felt something touching him lower down. Her finger touched his bare skin. Not too easy, but not too hard either. He let her drag it as she wanted. She reached his chest, where she circled for a moment, teasing that sensitive space, and suddenly a piercing pain hit his head. The man felt a tight squeeze on his nipple. He gritted his teeth so as not to groan. It only lasted seconds, but it was an extreme experience. Eventually, however, Naomi stopped everything and pulled away with a smile.

The girl blew him a flirtatious kiss. Henrik took the opportunity, grabbed his partner's hand, and pulled her towards him with a strong pull. The unsuspecting stewardess lost her balance and fell into his arms. He hugged her tightly. Her stiff nipples dug into his chest.

Naomi felt a strong pull. Startled, she bumped into her partner, who hugged her tightly to his chest. She looked at him. His gaze was stern, yet calm and caring. She turned her head and placed it on his chest. She felt good in his hairy arms.

They sat together in this position for some time until the Norwegian relaxed his grip.

The stewardess took her head and straightened her hair. She looked at her partner's crotch. She inserted two fingers into the waistband of his briefs and pulled them down. The penis slipped out from under the fabric and stood before her in all its glory, stiff and erect, ready. She placed one hand on Henrik's shoulder again and, with the other, reached for his cock and grabbed it. She started massaging it slowly.

Henrik let go of Naomi, and she moved her head back. She then placed her hand on his shoulder and reached for his penis with her free hand. She began to caress it with gliding movements. He was so horny that it didn't take much for the pleasure to spread to every part of his body.

He also put his hand on his partner's shoulder and put his other hand under her skirt, where he felt her underwear, which he also broke through. He started massaging her clit with his fingers.

“Ah, ahhh...!” moans filled the room. The lovers' fingers, like world-famous musicians, played their instruments with great passion.

Naomi tightened her fingers around the man's cock. She felt it tense in her hand. She uncovered the head, placed her thumb on it, and massaged it in circular motions. The penis began to twitch as if it was craving attention. After a while, her finger was covered with a thin layer of precum. The flight attendant quickly spread it over the shaft and, grabbing the whole thing, she began to massage the cock by moving her hand up and down. Her hand moved over his skin with the grace of a skater. She caressed it relentlessly as if her life depended on it. After some time, she bent his penis so that it was pointing towards her and massaged it much more vigorously until it was shaking in excitement.

The chef had no trouble feeling the woman's clitoris, and she seemed eager to come out of hiding to meet him. He placed his fingers on the skin, which was all wet and sticky. He extended his middle finger and placed it against the pleasure-hungry clitoris, and, without even thinking for a moment, he began to massage the whole thing in circular motions. His technique was wild, but it did not lack finesse. 

Naomi's body responded to every stimulus like a piano that plays different notes depending on which key you press. It was either shaking with delight or tensing up, filled with pleasure.

Henrik spent a good few minutes working on her clit, then blindly searched for his partner's pussy and inserted two fingers into it. Her insides welcomed them like a black hole that wanted to suck them in forever. It was so wet that his fingers moved freely. He curled his fingers into a hook and moved them back and forth, caressing her innervated walls.

The lovers spared no energy. The longer they played together, the more vigorously they fondled each other. The panting, moaning, sweat, and juices coming from their bodies mixed together to create a completely new olfactory experience. Their bodies climbed to the heights of pleasure. Each passing second was more intense than the last. They were getting more and more tired, but the orgasm was getting closer. The proof of this was every cell in their bodies, glowing like a light bulb. At one point, they leaned toward each other. They pressed their foreheads together and absorbed it with their eyes closed. Pleasure and bliss flooded their minds and turned them to mush. Finally...

“Aaaahh...!” they both roared as the orgasms hit them simultaneously with the force of a boxer, knocking them to the floor in one punch. They bumped into each other, holding each other up. For a long moment, they couldn't move. Only their chests moved sluggishly. They panted like old steam locomotives.

After a long pause, they looked at each other. Despite their tiredness, the flame of desire was still burning in their eyes. Naomi wiped her sweaty brow and tossed her stray hair back before she stepped away from the Norwegian and turned her back to him, resting her weight on her arms. She took off her underwear, stretched her ass towards him, and shook it slightly.

Henrik rose to his knees and moved closer to his partner. He wiped his forehead and then placed both hands on the flight attendant's buttocks. He squeezed his fingers several times, testing their firmness. He smiled, pleased with the result. He leaned forward, gathered saliva in his mouth, and spat straight into the girl's anus. He then took his hard cock in his hand and placed it in the same place where he had spit earlier. Dragging it slowly, the man spread the saliva over the anus, the space between the anus and the girl's genitals, and finally her genitals themselves. When he was finished, he returned to her anus again. He placed the tip of his penis on the rosebud and began to gently stroke it. He was deliberately teasing Naomi. The stewardess didn't say anything, but he noticed that she was clenching her fists, preparing for what was to come. He smiled to himself. He stimulated the spot for a few more seconds, but finally took his dick and used it to find her pussy lips. He moved them aside and entered inside with a strong push.

Naomi felt the man stimulate her anus. She clenched her fists and took a deep breath, preparing for its penetration. She wasn't happy about it. She had no problem with anal, but today she didn't feel like it. Still, she didn't protest. Suddenly she felt a strong push and, lost in thought, she almost lost her balance. Henrik entered her, but through her pussy. Her wet, sensitive, and aroused pussy was no obstacle for him. The girl instinctively tensed her muscles, squeezing his cock inside. She felt his hands rest on her hips. He started moving. Slowly and methodically. Naomi closed her eyes and absorbed the pleasant feeling. Her body, already very sensitive, didn't need much for the pleasure to make itself felt. The chef didn't seem to be in a hurry either. He penetrated the woman with calm movements for several minutes, without changing the pace at all.

“Ow!” the girl suddenly shouted, broken out of her trance by a harsh slap.

Her buttock burned like hell. She turned her head and looked at her partner, who winked at her knowingly. She rolled her eyes and looked straight ahead again. She stuck her ass out a little harder. She was spanked again, but this time she made no sound.

Henrik braced himself firmly on her hips and began to move his lower body back and forth. This time, faster and faster. The faster he entered her, the more force he used.

He didn't really care about sentiments anymore. He let his wild nature get the best of him. He didn't hold back. He penetrated the girl with great enthusiasm, giving vent to his desire. The Norwegian entered her deeper and deeper until he finally reached the limits of his abilities. With each subsequent thrust, their bodies hit each other, making a distinctive sound. At one point, he leaned down and grabbed Naomi's wet hair that was stuck to the nape of her neck. He pulled them tightly towards him, forcing the woman to tilt her head back.

“Yehhs....yehhs,” the stewardess moaned deliciously. The sudden change in pace at which he was penetrating her pissed her off a little, but on the other hand, her body wanted more. She dug her hands deeper into the mattress and let him fuck her. He entered her faster and faster and with greater force. Soon his genitals were hitting her buttocks. The momentum set her body in motion. Her small breasts bounced with each thrust as if they were being electrocuted. Pleasure flooded her body in waves. Over time, they became higher and more massive. Then she felt pain, and against her will, she tilted her head back. She pursed her lips, making nothing but a faint grunt. She turned her face to look at her partner, who was pounding her furiously, pulling her hair. She couldn't stay in this position very well, so she stretched her arms forward and leaned against the back of the bed. She grabbed the backrest and let Henrik fuck her in this position, looking straight into his eyes. Seeing his passion made her desire grow even more. She started moaning deliciously again.

The springs creaked under the weight of their naked, entwined bodies. The bed rocked dangerously with their movements. Both the pillows and the mattress were soaked with sweat and body juices. The girl's knuckles turned white from tightly gripping the backrest, which felt like it would break in half at any moment. If the walls were thin enough, the neighbors would hear everything and whoever wanted could cheer for their favorite.

“Fuck me, you fucking bastard!” Naomi shouted excitedly, as if her partner needed to be reminded of that.

“Huf, huf...” Henrik was panting out of breath, but bravely kept his pace.

He banged her for a good few minutes until he finally stopped and pulled her against him. Startled, she almost broke the back of the bed. He turned the woman onto her back, and with a precise thrust, he entered her again. Her body arched. He placed his hands on the mattress at her sides, and as if nothing had happened, he went back to pounding her hard.

Naomi slowly realized what was happening. Her mind, overloaded with pleasure, had difficulty processing other stimuli. Her private parts burned like a bonfire, and yet the pain disappeared so quickly that she couldn't even register it. With great effort, she lifted her head and looked at her partner, who was straddling her lower body. She gathered the last of her strength and wrapped her arms around his constipated hands. Using them for support, she pushed herself up slightly. Their eyes met, but only for a moment because her eyes immediately rolled to the back of her head due to the excess of pleasure and the approaching orgasm. No sound came from her throat anymore.

Henrik watched his lover gather herself. Leaning on his arms, she rose slightly. He looked at her red, sweaty, tired, sticky face. She looked terrible, and yet, at that moment, she was the most beautiful woman in the world. They looked at each other for a moment, and suddenly, the girl flew away. Her eyes rolled back, and her mouth let out a silent scream. He himself was at the finish line. His cock was stinging from the huge amount of cum that had accumulated in it. The need to ejaculate became unbearable.

At that moment, Naomi let go of him and unconsciously fell onto the mattress. Convulsions went through her body, and her muscles froze in a powerful spasm, only to go completely limp after a moment. The orgasm hit with the force of a wrecking ball, leaving nothing but an exhausted body.

The Norwegian pulled his cock out of her pussy. He quickly jumped up to her face and shot. White sticky cum gushed out like lava during a volcanic eruption. There was no control over it. It landed wherever it could. On the girl's hair, her lips, nose, and cheeks, but also on the pillow and mattress. Exhausted, Henrik lay down on the floor next to the bed.

The lovers lay in complete silence for several minutes. Finally, the man stood up and approached the flight attendant. Naomi didn't say anything, just played with the remaining cum with her fingertips.

“Is everything OK?” asked the chef.

“Awesome experience,” she praised. “But it's rather good that we can't meet more often. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that you rearranged something inside me,” she said and smiled faintly due to lack of strength.

Henrik smiled. “I'll prepare a bath for you,” he offered.

“And unfold the couch. I won't sleep in this puddle,” she added.

The man walked to the door, but turned around before leaving.

“Come in ten minutes. If you can't move, I'll carry you to that bathtub.”

“My hero,” she replied and blew him a kiss.

Henrik smiled again and left the room. Naomi, on the other hand, closed her eyes and focused on regulating her breathing. “Fantastic evening,” she thought and smiled inwardly.

Published 
Written by Warzkos
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments