Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Adventure, So It Begins

"A GingerKitty and Poppet Collaboration - Part One Of Five"

52
38 Comments 38
9.6k Views 9.6k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Everyone sees me as this ‘good girl’ type, but no one knows what I'm truly like. I come to this park every day and read my book. It’s Stephen King’s classic, Misery; I've read it a few times, though no one knows this. However today, I’m having a hard time focusing on my reading. I've been people watching most of the afternoon.

It’s your typical afternoon here: nannies are here with their kids, a few guys playing catch football and, of course, the joggers, walkers and runners are in full swing. Even though I’m here watching others, I have this odd sense someone else is watching me.

I’ve had this feeling for about two weeks now. I am here every day at the same time and it’s weird to suddenly get this feeling now. I don’t feel like it’s a bad thing, just an odd thing. Does that even make sense? I check around and it doesn't look like anyone is watching me. Maybe they are better at people watching than me.

I close my book and head home knowing I've over stayed my time at the park. I have lots to do, and still want to play before I get going with the everyday stuff. When I arrive home, I toss my book and bag on the sofa before going to my computer. I fire it up and quickly find a dirty site. I want to come hard, it’s been ages since I've been with a man.

Scrolling through the choices, I decide on this couple fucking in their backyard. It has a peeping tom watching from over the fence, masturbating to what he sees. It almost reminds me of the park, so it turns me on. I unbutton my jeans, and slide my hand down into my pink panties. My pussy is already getting wet.

I slowly bite my lip as I begin to work my clit, grinding lightly in my chair. I imagine this scene happening to me, being watched by others. I watch as the man fucks her from behind. She’s bent over the lounge chair, her arse up and he’s taking her deep. The guy behind the fence is jerking so fast, as if he’s matching the beat to the man fucking the girl. God, this is so hot.

My moans grow, biting my lip a little harder; I know I’ll come soon. I turn up my sound a little, listening to the moans of all three of the actors on my computer screen, and fuck myself faster. I begin to come hard, wishing more than ever it was me. I feel my whole body convulse, loving the way my body rocks with pleasure.

I’m completely spent, but it feels so good. I watch the rest of the clip and decide to bookmark it for later use. It did it's job very well. I've never done anything so risky, but the idea is totally hot. Maybe one day.

The next week or so goes by the same. I go to the park, read my book and occasionally people watch. I still get this weird feeling I’m being watched. I can’t help dress a little sexier, but not too much, just enough to tease. I might as well give them something to look at. I just wish I could figure out who it was.

***

That girl I've been watching, I'll bet everyone thinks of her as a 'good girl' type. Nobody knows how filthy she is, apart from me. I watched her watching porn, the filthy bitch. It seems she likes the idea of being watched. That suits me, I like to watch. I like to do as well, but that'll come later.

Wow, she's got pink panties on! She doesn't know how much that turns me on. God, I just want to burst through her window and fuck her right there, but all in good time. A little bit of voyeurism never hurt, did it?

That day she went to the park and dressed all sexy, it was as if she knew I was watching. 'Don't worry, sexy, I'll reveal myself soon. Just keep dressing sexy and masturbating, I'll watch, you'll get your fuck.'

Later, at the park, I bumped into her. Not on purpose, honest!

“I'm sorry,” I say, as I bump into her, pretending it was an accident.

“No, it's fine. My fault.” She looks flustered.

I use this opportunity to cop a surreptitious feel and like what I'm feeling. I want more.

A week passes and she keeps going to the park, just sitting there, looking sexy and reading her books. I bet she's a right wee geek. Just the way I like them. I pop out from my hiding place, just as she's going out to go home. I 'accidentally' bump into her again.

“Hey, that's the second time you've bumped into me!” She says, almost in fright, but also sounding happy.

“I'm sorry,” I say.

“Quit apologizing,” she tells me.

I look at her. God, she's gorgeous! She has on a pair of black short shorts and a low cut pink tank top. It shows off plenty of cleavage. I grab her and pull her into a secluded bush.

“What are you going to do to me?” She giggles.

“I think you know. Something we both want,” I tease.

I pull her close and slip my fingers inside her shorts. She moans and tries to pull away, but grinds at the same time.

“Give in, you know you want it,” I whisper in her ear.

“No... N-not here,” she whispers, breathless.

“Yes,” I whisper back.

My hand still keeps rubbing her pussy. It's nice and wet. I pull my hand out of her panties and offer it to her. She takes my fingers into her mouth and sucks on them. My other hand goes into her panties as she sucks on my fingers. I'm getting nice and hard, but I just want to make her cum. I'll fuck her throat later.

***

I suck deeply on his fingers as if it was his cock, my mind racing with excitement and fear of being caught. The way he takes control, demanding I do as he says almost without question, sends me into a tailspin. I let out a soft moan feeling his other hand down back into my panties. God, I want this man.

Is he the one who’s been watching me all this time? Do I care? Holy shit, he’s gorgeous. A part of me wants to touch him the way he’s touching me, and without a second thought I go for it. I grip his cock through his jeans and feel that he’s grown hard. He feels so thick. I like that. Groping him for a long moment through his jeans as I feel my legs tense, trying to keep from tumbling over. His touch is making my legs almost feel like jelly.

Yanking him closer to me by pulling on his jeans, I slip my hand down into his jeans and grip him with need. His groan sends a shiver down my spine; it makes me want him more. I look and see no one is truly paying attention, or maybe I just don’t care. I can’t seem to focus on my touching of him as his fingers begin to move quicker on me, as if he wants me to have no control. A soft whimper escapes my lips; it’s been so long since someone made me feel this way.

He leans in so close I can feel his breath on my skin. He whispers softly, “Come for me, beautiful.” I grind myself into him; my fingers tighten on his shaft, but lost in what he’s doing to me, his words controlling me.

“Oh fuck, I’m so close,” I moan out, trying to keep myself from collapsing with my legs barely able to hold myself up.

“Do it for me, you filthy girl. You know you've wanted this.”

His words ring true, though I had no idea who he was. I've wanted this all along. I gasp, and my knees buckle with the pulsating waves of pleasure shaking through me as I begin to orgasm. “Oh shit, oh shit, please don’t stop,” I beg him. I can’t get enough. He doesn't slow down; he’s wicked with my pussy. He fucks it as if he owns it, controlling the strength and power of how hard I come.

When my body stops convulsing, my orgasm stopping, I lean against him with my heart pounding. “Bloody hell, how can I repay you for that?” I whisper, my breath still uneven. He doesn't say a word, just pushes me to my knees and unzips himself. He looks down at me with a cheeky grin, and I look up at him, loving how bold he is.

My hands free him from his jeans, I hear people walking by wondering how well they can even see me. I wrap my mouth around his head at first, flicking the tip of my tongue along his head quickly. It’s his turn to stiffen and try to keep from crumbling to the ground. I move slowly, teasing him, taking control, wondering if he’ll let me have it.

***

Silly girl, she thinks she can have all the control. I'll just let her have some. Just a wee bit, so she thinks she's got me where she wants. God, what a fucking mouth she has though. It's taking me all my strength to hold back and not allow her the control she so craves. I throw my head back and forth, watching as she bobs up and down on my cock. Her tongue swirls around my cock head and she takes my shaft deeper and deeper. Groaning out, I grab her hair. It's just as well she has plenty of it, that makes it much easier to control her.

One hand is sliding down my cock, the other is on my balls. I need some control, so I decide to thrust just a little. She gags and coughs a little.

“Good girl,” I smile down at her.

I thrust some more and she gags, a wee bit of saliva dripping from her chin. Faster and faster I thrust into her throat. I know she loves it, the filthy wee bitch; she's got a giant smile on. The more I thrust, the harder she sucks. I wonder how long it's been since she's had a cock. Must have been ages.

I ease off a little, giving her some more control. Not too much though. I'm going to make her mine, but until I do, we can share the control, just not for too long.

She pops my cock out of her mouth and jerks me. I thrust in her hand and let her regain her breath. There's someone watching us, I'm sure of it, but I don't care. Does she care? I gather up her hair and fuck her throat fast. I need to come, and I need it now. I don't care that she's making so much of a racket; it turns me on.

Her hand on my cock is fucking tight, I feel her tongue swirl around my cock, oh fuck, I'm really on the verge of losing control here and letting her just do what she wants.

HannahSpark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannahSpark

I can't, no way. I feel as if the person watching us has gotten closer and I wonder if they have. What a pervert! I glance across my shoulder and notice there is indeed someone there, but this woman is far too engrossed in my cock to even care.

“Fuck!” I yell.

I thrust hard and fast, really needing to come now. Really needing it. I know who that person behind us is and if he catches us, we're in for it! I tighten my grip on her hair and she sucks harder and faster, as I fuck harder and faster. This is it, I'm getting close now. So close, so close. I thrust hard and fast and she moans, sending me over the precipice.

I unleash my load and almost collapse.

“Quick, make yourself decent!” I tell the woman.

She doesn't have the time to answer, instead she swallows my load and I grab her hand, pulling her away and into my car. It looks like we managed to escape just in time.

***

I swallow hard, he comes so damn hard it makes me wet. God, can he come! I don’t even have time to enjoy it before we’re on the run. I felt the feeling of someone watching us, but I didn't, and don’t care. We’re off and in his car, as we see an officer chasing after us. Poor sod is on foot patrol so we have the upper hand.

In a flash the mystery man I’m with is whizzing off, leaving a trail of smoke behind us. I fix myself, and wipe my chin that has a bit of drool left. I blush, and look at him from the corner of my eye. Now what do I do? What do I say? God, he’s gorgeous! Where are we even going? So many questions going through my mind, and I can’t stop sideways glancing this man. We pull up to an apartment building. He says nothing, but motions me to follow him.

I don’t know why I’m doing this, but I follow him. We head up two flights of stairs and still he says nothing. He unlocks a door and pulls me in, slamming me against the wall. It knocks the wind from my lungs, but before I can even breathe again, he’s kissing me hard. His tongue darts into my mouth, possessing me as I moan out. I grip him, kissing back just as deeply. It’s not until he moves his hands, gripping mine and pins them above my head with one hand. His free hand roams up under my shirt.

'Oh shit, oh fuck, what is he doing to me?!' I scream out in my head, but moan out melting to his touch. His mouth is controlling, his touch is rough but skilled, and I feel myself overheating all over again. His growls, as I moan, excite me. How can I be doing this with a stranger, but it feel so right?

Breaking our kiss, he hushes me with his hand, telling me not to say a word. He lifts my shirt up, pulling my bra down and exposes one of my breasts. My nipple perks hard, but I blush from head to toe as I let out a soft whimper, almost embarrassed. He leans in, his tongue swirls lightly inches from my nipple, and he teases me so. I don’t say a word, but I let out soft gasps waiting for him to take it into his mouth.

Lingering as long as he can, which feels like hours to me, he teases me still. “Please, fuck, please,” I beg of him. He looks up just slightly a cheeky grin on his wicked face. He says not a word, but flicks his tongue across my nipple making my body naturally jerk forward. His free hand moves down into my shorts finding me still so wet. What is he going to do with me next?!

***

This woman is so damned wet, my God! I just want to thrust my cock deep inside her and fuck her hard and fast, but I'm not going to do that. Not yet, anyway. All in good time. I remove my shirt and watch as she blushes deep red. There's another part of her I'd like to see going red. Or maybe pink, just for the first time.

I yank her shorts off and I see an exciting visual treat. Her panties are pink. As pink as her bum is going to be soon. I breathe into her ear as I kiss her earlobe and my hand once again fucks her pussy. I still can't believe how wet she is! I really should get a bucket so she doesn't leak all over my floor. She moans at me to fuck her faster. Good girl, she likes it as rough as I do. We're going to have fun, aren't we?

Her pink panties are so wet now, so I decide it's high time I took them off. What a lovely wet pussy she has!

“Turn around,” I tell her.

She turns.

“Hands against the wall.”

Her hands go against the wall and my hands squeeze her butt. I can't wait to hear what will happen when I spank her. I raise my hand and steady the other on her hip. She shivers in anticipation and I grin. My hand is brought sharply down on her buttock and she moans out. “Good girl,” I tell her. I unbuckle my jeans, kick off my shoes and step out of my jeans. She looks around at my cock and her eyes go wide. Is she salivating at my cock?

“Want it?” I ask.

“More than anything, fuck, please! I need you,” she begs.

I spank her six times more, three on each cheek. I'll ease her in; don't want scare her away, do I? She tries to grab my cock and force it inside her. “Are you trying to be a bad girl?” I ask, as I spank her some more.

“I’m sorry, fuck, please!” She sounds like she's almost sobbing in desperation.

Hard and fast, that's how I want it. That's what she wants, I can tell. My hands rest on her hips and pull her close to me so I can go deeper inside her. She thrusts back on my cock, meeting my thrusts, moaning about how fucking good I feel inside her.

I lead her over to the table, which has been cleared for this very occasion. I want to see her face as I fuck her. I want to see her tits bounce up and down as I fucking own her. I thrust inside her pussy once more and go slow this time. She tries to make me go faster and digs her nails into my arse. I grab her pierced nipples and pull on them. She squeals out and thrusts more. I pick up the pace and fuck her fast and hard, pulling her nipples. How wet can she be? I've never fucked anyone quite so wet and filthy as this girl.

“Are you a good bitch?” I ask her.

“Only for you.” My fingers feel as if they might break the skin on her nipples as I pull hard on them, but she seems to like it, so I just keep going.

I feel her getting close, so I fuck her harder and faster, pulling on her nipples harder. I pull her up a bit and slap her arse. This seems to set her off and she grinds a hard orgasm out. Good Lord, she's even wetter now! I accidentally slip out and then immediately thrust hard back inside. I bend down and bite her neck.

She whispers something to me, “You fucking brute, come deep inside me!”

I pull her off the side of the table and hook her ankles behind my head. I slap her arse and fuck her hard. It's not long before I come, hard and deep inside her. I collapse on the floor, my breath rapid and ragged. I feel her looming over me.

***

He comes so wickedly hard inside me, it leaves me so full. I bloody love it! Though as I watch him collapse on the floor, catching his breath, I see just how gorgeous he is. I kneel beside him, his eyes closed, I kiss his lips softly. “Shh, don’t open your eyes,” I whisper lightly to him. He looks spent, but he has had the upper hand from the very start, it’s my turn now. He stays as he is and I step back, grabbing my clothes and slip out the door before he sees me.

I throw my clothes as I blindly go down the steps like I’m late for work, I can’t help but giggle. That’ll teach him to not at least even ask my name before fucking me into next week. I don’t slow down even once on the street, I’m not too far from home. I make good time, but glance over my shoulder to see if he appears. He doesn't.

When I do get home I think of a shower, but I love knowing he’s still inside me. I lie on the couch, and slide my hands down into my shorts and realize I forgot my panties. Shit! I love those panties. It doesn't slow me down though; I rub my clit quickly, thinking of him deep inside me again. God, what a fuck he is. If I at least knew his name I could be moaning it right now though. I feel the sensation take me, coming hard thinking of my mystery man from the park.

My breathing is heavy, I feel so tired. The day has been long, and I haven’t been fucked like that in ages. I wonder if I’ll ever see him again, a girl can hope at least. The sun is long set by now, and the sounds of the night outside my window take me into a sleep. I can hear the whooshing of cars speed by as the night air blows in; the faint smell of him, or is that him on me? My dreams are filled with this man, and how he took me without a second thought in the park, in his flat, the things I want to do with him.

Waking up the following morning, my body is deliciously sore and I know it was his doing. I all too soon realize that I've yet to shower. I don’t want to wash his scent off me, it’s as though he’s right in the same room as me still. I reluctantly go shower, but I do so with my fingers fucking me one last time, knowing his touch is still on my skin. God damn, I want him again.

Over the next several weeks I think about him, and often imagine him fucking me again. However, I still get the feeling I’m being watched. I thought he was the one, but I still get this weird feeling I still am, he just doesn't make himself known. So, is it him, or not? It’s driving me crazy, I want to know.

I guess time will only tell.

This is a Poppet and GingerKitty collaboration. It’s a story that is written from both the male and female views. Written and Performed by Poppet and GingerKittyFor LushStories ONLY!

Author's Note: It’s been a great honour to write with GingerKitty, he’s a wickedly talented man. We both worked equally hard on this story, wanting to do the best we can. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Squishie, it’s been one hell of a ride.

Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments