Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pasts and Presents

"He's fresh out of rehab and she wants to add him to her list of many men."

3
7 Comments 7
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words
CHAPTER 1

So, ZA is out of rehab and looking pretty damn good. I know I should stay away, but my slut senses are tingling. I’ve heard from a few women that he’s pretty damn good. The thing is, I’ve known him since I was 20 and knowing someone for 10 years, on a friend’s only basis, can alter your perception. He’s a friend and has always only been a friend.

This is crazy. And it should stay my fantasy.

“Jana, guess who I’m fantasizing about nowadays?” I’m asking my best friend who has been that since we were 12.

“Chrissy, you are crazy. Since when do you have fantasies?”

We laugh. We both know that I am usually the one fulfilling any sexual whim I have. I’m usually pretty open about my sexual activities, much to Jana’s prissy chagrin. I love sex but I don’t love relationships. Not for me.

“Shut up.” I can’t stand her sometimes.

“What haven’t you done that you want to do? Or who?”

She has a point. “Zachary Adams.”

Silence.

“Christina Marilyn…”

I cut her off. “My first and middle name Jana?”

“ZA?”

“I know. He’s so sexy though.”

“And fresh out of rehab…for the third time.”

Jana is right…like she usually is. Who knows where I would have been without her.

“Look Jana, I only want to see if he’s what I’ve heard he is. I’m curious.”

“You’re horny. Plus, he’s not ready for that. He’s only been home for a week.”

“I’m not wanting to get married. Only sex. You know I don’t do relationships.”

“Keep it in your pants girl.”

We laugh and talk about other things. We also make a date for tomorrow night at Julia’s, which is Jana’s twin sister. Sean, Julia’s husband, is best friends with ZA. Yeah…we’re all in the same circle. He’ll be over Julia and Sean’s house tomorrow, and I think that’s when I’ll pounce.

Getting for my seduction of an old friend…but I can’t be too obvious. What if he turns me down? I have to look good coming and going. Good thing I’m 5’8, I don’t have to wear any heels for him to notice my legs. ZA is a leg man.

Ok, skinny black jeans and a cobalt blue, off the shoulder slouchy top and my favorite Tory Burch blue flats. Cute and showing off my legs and butt. Nice job Chrissy.

I get to Julia’s house and do the requisite hugs and kisses all around. I spot my prey…I mean ZA, looking like a young Brad Pitt mixed with Zac Efron. All tan and blue eyes and brown hair.

I go to hug him, “Welcome home ZA, we missed you.”

He smiles a shy, slightly embarrassed smile, “Hey Chrissy. Glad to be home.”

“Can I talk to you in the garage? I want to ask you something.”

“You ok?”

Here it goes Chris…be a big girl. “Yeah. I just wanted to get you alone.” HA.

He smiles. “Let’s go.”

Somehow, we go unnoticed as we head to the garage.

“So what’s up Chrissy? You’re making me nervous.”

“Don’t be. I’m the nervous one.”

“What? Why?”

“I wanted to take you out…on a date.” Whew. That wasn’t so hard.

He smiles, showing a lot of beautiful teeth. “Oh really?”

“Yeah. You’ve been looking pretty damn good lately. Let me take you to dinner.” Wow, I feel like a dude. I think my balls just dropped.

“Shit. You’re making me feel like a lady Chrissy. I’m flattered, but I just don’t know. I’m not the type of guy you should be with.”

“What do you mean? I’m not asking you to get married. Just a little dinner and dessert.” Did I just say that? I must have huge balls.

He chuckles. “Can I at least pick you up? Since you’re treating?”

I smile. “Of course.”

“Let’s keep this between us ok? No need to get them involved,” he says as he waves to Julia and Sean’s house.

“I agree.”

“So, Friday at 7?”

“It’s a date.” We smile, each of us knowing what’s about to go down.

Friday gets here in a hurry. So, what to wear? I know he likes legs, and happen to have a nice pair. That’s thanks to running track since the 7th grade. So…I’m wearing black short shorts, a red halter, black stockings and black high heeled Mary Jane’s with a red strap. Very sexy, but not slutty. He already knows I’m a slut.

At 6:58pm, I hear a knock at my door.

“Hi.”

“Hey Chrissy. You look good. Hot date tonight?” So corny.

“The hottest. This is date night Chris, you’ve never seen her.”

“That’s a shame.” I like how he flirts.

I grab my purse, and we’re off to dinner at Beans and Cornbread in Southfield, where we eat way too much. It’s soooooooo good though. We head back to my place where I invite him in.

“Are you sure Chrissy?”

“Of course. Why wouldn’t I be?’

We go in and sit down. I have had after dinner “drinks” with someone in recovery so I know how to make a tasty non-alcoholic beverage. I respect the process, and my friend.

I get up and make me a sparkling water with orange juice and him one with lime juice added.

“Can I kiss you?” I ask.

No words are needed as he takes my face in his hands and kisses me on the lips, with just a bit of tongue. Not too shabby.

“Does that answer your question?”

Oh shit…my panties are wet. “Yes sir.” If he’s this good with a quick kiss, I see why he has the reputation he has.

“You like that, huh?”, he asks slyly. Such a bad boy. And I’m loving it.

“What?”

“I didn’t just meet you Chris. I know when you like something. And you liked that. I got some more tricks in my bag…wanna see ‘em?”

Did he just call me out?

“Let’s see what you got Zachary.”

He comes in with another kiss, this time standing me up.

“You know I’m a leg man, and I know you wore these for me.”

All I can do is kiss him. He is so sexy.

“Thank you.” He says as he runs his hands down my back to my butt and upper thigh.

I take his hand and lead him into my bedroom where he takes his shirt off and…oh my. Rehab did his body good. I run my hands up and muscular arms.

“Very nice ZA.”

“Wait till you see what else I have.”

“Well damn.”

Down come his pants and he’s wearing boxer briefs with a nice package waiting on me. I lick my lips and, while looking in his eyes, I grab his dick. He starts kissing my neck, which is my spot. “You know what you’re doing don’t you?”

“I know what you like.”

He kisses down to my chest, the top of my breasts.

“Take this off.”

“Yes sir.” I like a little direction in the bedroom. He’s like my own Christian Grey…my own damaged, rehabbed, and living at home with his mother Christian Grey.

Without taking my eyes off of him, I take my shirt off.

barbara_fun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
barbara_fun

He reaches to my back and unhooks my bra. “Beautiful.”

I sit on the bed and take my shorts off, and my stockings and shoes…

“Leave your panties on. I’ll take them off.”

I take a deep breath. I’m so horny. This is pretty damn hot.

“I’m cool with that. But I get to take your underwear off.”

He puts his arms up, “Do your thing girl.”

The moment of truth. The much talked about ZA’s cock. I take his boxer briefs down, and a nice, thick, beautiful 8 inch wonder springs forth. Oh my. Much better than I thought.

I look up at him, and he’s smiling down at me. He knows it’s a beautiful thing. I swallow hard and take him in my hand. I put him in my mouth.

“Oh Chrissy,” he moans and closes his eyes.

I continue to work my magic, all the while getting wetter and wetter. I suck him hard while my tongue is going back and forth on his frenulum, making him moan and grab my head. This only encourages me and I keep doing what I’m doing, all the while rubbing on his upper thighs. This is turning me on.

“My turn. Get on the bed.”

I do as I’m told. He kisses my stomach while rubbing my breasts. He moves down to my panties and kisses me where I’m soaking.

“Oh shit, you’ve been ready for a while. Let me get to work.”

I gasp and giggle and he kisses me there again. And then pulls my panties down while smiling at my glistening pussy. First, he licks my clit fast, making me gasp. Then he inserts two fingers into my wanting cunt all the while still working my clit with his tongue. I’m rubbing my nipples at the same time. This feels magnificent.

“You’re going to make me cum.”

“Good.”

Another 2 minutes, and I have of the best orgasms of my life. “You’re turn.”

“Nah, not yet. I like making you cum.”

I get a condom and put it on him. I can’t wait to feel him inside me.

“You ready”, he asks.

“Hell yeah.”

I lay down and he gets on top of me, positioning himself and slowly enters me. Oh shit. I can’t help but moan in pleasure. He’s filling me up, immediately satisfying me with every inch. He’s going faster and making me groan and cry out is his name. “Oh Z, I’m about to cum again.”

“Do it. Cum for me.”

Again, I follow his orders and a thrashing climax goes through my body and makes me grasp his cock inside me, which only turns me on more. This shit is wonderful.

He slows down so I can recover, but goes back to his slow stroke and I’m building again. Really? I’m about to cum again? “Z.”

“Come on Chrissy.”

“Oh my God.” I cum again. He doesn’t slow down this time. He’s going for his nut and I look at his face and get turned on again watching him go towards his release.

“Oh shit. Oh shit. Aaah.” He thrusts as he cums. He stays inside me for a bit and then rolls off of me.

“Oh my God Chrissy.”

“Me? What about you? Well done sir.”

He turns and looks at me. “I’m glad we did this.”

I smile, “Me too.” We snuggle together and drift off to sleep. It feels so good in his arms. Comfortable. Like I’m where I should be.

“Good morning Chirssy,” ZA is smiling at me and looking all disheveled and sexy.

I need to stop these feelings.

“Good morning ZA.” We both smile and chuckle. We have crossed that bridge from friends to…what? I don’t know. I sit up and stretch and notice him looking at me, smiling.

“You want some breakfast?” he asks as he gets out of bed…naked. I again inspect the goods and dammit…I can’t stop smirking. That’s a mighty fine tool he has there.

NO! I will not become one of his strung out chicks. I understand how it could happen. But not I sir. Not I.

“Chrissy. Breakfast?”

“Oh, yeah. But I don’t have a lot of breakfast food. Cereal, bread, fruit. You know I’m not much of a cook.”

He chuckles, “I’ll whip something up.”

What is going on Christina. You cannot be sprung after one night.

After breakfast and showers, he leaves with a kiss. But, it’s not a regular first night together, kind of awkward kiss. This seemed to have some love behind it.

Of course, as soon as he leaves, I’m running to the phone to call Jana. She’s the only one who knew about this date.

“J, he is some sort of…I don’t know.”

She’s cracking up. She’s heard all kinds of stories about his prowess. “He worked that magic on you I see. I told you. Julia told you about those two women proposing to him.”

I remember that. They weren’t even major girlfriends, and they wanted to marry him. I get it. He is a sweetheart. When he’s not drinking and doing cocaine.

“Shut up J.” I’m dying laughing. “He’s so charming and sweet. You know how he is. He’s lovable.”

“I know. He’s a good guy…troubled though.”

“I know I know. This is only physical.”

Two weeks, and four dates later, I’m over ZA’s house having dinner with him and mom, Ms. Sara.

“Christina, what exactly is going on with you and Zachary?”

ZA and I look at each other. What is going on with us?

“Ma, we’re friends, you know that. Who knows what’s going to happen”

Oh really ZA!

“Christina, you’re a good friend to my son, and I love you like a daughter. I love all of you kids. I don’t know if Zachary is ready to date right now, you know?”

“I know Ms. Sara. We’re just hanging out.”

She raises her eyebrows at me. She knows it’s more than what we are saying it is. But I don’t know if I do. I’m having strange feelings for him, and I don’t know what to do with them.

“Ma, we’ll be ok.”

I smile at him, but I notice he’s not smiling. He looks hurt and I rub his thigh under the table. I know Ms. Sara can be really hard on him. I can understand because he put her through so much. I really think this time he’s clean for good. He’s changed a lot and got rid of the toxic people and is staying around us more. He really is a great guy.

Later that night, we’re driving back to my place. I turn off the radio. “Have you been with anyone else since we started fooling around?” Do I really want to know this answer?

“No. And I know you haven’t either.”

“What? You don’t know that.”

“I know.”

Dammit, he’s right. That’s one bad thing about being with a friend…they know you too damn well. But I don’t know if it’s the right time for him and I know I’m not ready for a one on one thing. I don’t think so. I don’t do these things well…these relationship things. I need to let him know.

“I don’t think you should be in, or start, a relationship right now ZA.”

He sighs. “You’re my friend right? That’s a relationship in and of itself right?”

“You know what I mean.”

“So you want stop what we’re doing?”

Of course I don’t. But how do I stop these feelings without stopping what we’re doing? “I don’t know. I mean, no. I just don’t want to get hurt, or hurt you.”

“Chrissy, I’m 32 years old. I’m a big boy. I’ll be ok. And you know I would never hurt you.”

“Yeah, but I might hurt you. You know I don’t do well with boyfriends.”

We pull into my driveway.

“Can I come in?”

Published 
Written by DevanKent
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments