Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tea and Strumpet, Chapter 13

"Leaving Los Angeles behind didn't mean the fun was over!"

10
5 Comments 5
4.4k Views 4.4k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Their trip to California came to an end all too soon. Before they knew it, it was time to leave and head back home to Chicago. Before leaving, Master went to the organization that hosted the seminar he spoke at to thank them for their hospitality and for inviting him to speak. While he was gone, Chelsea concentrated on packing and getting them ready to head back home. She wished they could have stayed longer - there was so much more she wanted to see and do. But they did have to return, there were responsibilities waiting for them at home. So Chelsea got busy packing and readying things for their departure. She packed their clothes except for what they would wear on the plane and then packed away the treasures she had bought while they were here. She picked up the bikini she had bought fingering the material while smiling, remembering her trip to the beach and the sex they had had right there in the ocean. She packed the swimsuit away and then picked up the mementos Master had bought for her when they went to Disneyland. She especially loved her huge Mickey Mouse stuffed toy, she even slept with it the first night she had it! With her Master on one side and Mickey on the other, she had slept like a baby that night!

She had just finished putting the last things into the suitcase when Master came back. "Are you all finished packing little slut?" he asked.

"Yes, Master, everything is packed away except our clothes for tomorrow," she said.

"Very good. Our flight leaves first thing in the morning so we have to be ready to leave early. We will just have time to catch a quick breakfast before we leave for the airport."

"Yes, Master," she said, "Master, can we please come back sometime? This was a wonderful trip, but there is so much more I would like to see here."

"Maybe we can sometime. I would like to see more of Southern California too. It is a remarkable place, isn't it?"

"Oh yes, Master...more than I could ever have imagined back in Farnborough!" she said, smiling.

* * * * *

The next morning, he woke up before she did and jumped in the shower quickly while she slept a bit more.

"Come on you lazy little slut!" he said coming into the room, drying his hair. "I left you a towel for your shower. C'mon, get a move on, we have a plane to catch!" He gave her a playful swat on the ass as she stirred in the bed.

"Yeowch! Master!" Chelsea squealed, smiling and scampering into the bathroom. A quick shower, and a couple of minutes later she was dressed and entered the living room.

"I'm ready to go, Master," she said.

"Good," he said. He called the front desk and asked if the hotel concierge was in. The desk said he was and then he asked a bell boy to come get their luggage. A few minutes later the bell boy arrived and took their luggage downstairs on a rolling luggage rack. The bell boy parked the luggage cart with their bags near the front desk while Master and Chelsea went in to see the concierge in his office.

"Hello sir," Master said "my girl and I just wanted to stop by and personally thank you for your assistance while we were here. Your recommendation for the restaurant was excellent, the limo and the tickets to the play likewise excellent. We appreciate your help very much."

"It is quite all right, Sir, it is all part of our service," the concierge said.

"Still my good man, I am not in a habit of letting good service go unrewarded. My girl here also would like to thank you for your exemplary service, wouldn't you?" he said to Chelsea.

"Yes, Master," Chelsea said. She got up from her chair and walked around to the side of the concierge's desk. "With your permission, Sir," she said and knelt in front of him. He nodded, as she spread his legs and looked up him, licking her soft red lips and unzipped his trousers. The concierge's eyes got big as dinner plates as she fished his cock out of his pants. "Mmmm, Sir!" she cooed as she held his cock in her soft hand.

Chelsea bent to her work, licking up and down the shaft and taking him into her mouth. With the skills she had learned from her Master and developed through many sessions with him, she expertly began suctioning on the concierge's manhood. Wrapping one hand around his cock she twisted and she bobbed up and down on the shaft pausing every so often to spit on his cock to act as lubrication. With her other hand she cupped his balls massaging them and coaxing them to release their load of his cum.

"Holy Shit!" he said as he felt her working him. He leaned back in his chair and spread his legs wider for her. She increased her rhythm, pumping him faster and faster. Within only a few moments she could feel him swelling in her mouth as he prepared to blow his load.

"Now be sure to swallow every drop slut, we don't want to get this man's fine clothes messy!" Master said to Chelsea.

"Mmm, Mmmph," Chelsea said around his fat cock in her mouth. Her voice sent vibrations through his cock and that was all it took, as the man's cock erupted in white sticky cum, which Chelsea dutifully swallowed as quickly as her mouth filled. He shot three heavy spurts into her warm waiting mouth before he finally collapsed back into his chair, panting like he had just run a marathon.

Chelsea finished swallowing down the last of his cum and licked his shrinking cock completely clean, placing it softly back into his pants and zipping him back up. She finished by placing a soft kiss on his zipper and then rising back to her feet.

"Thank you, Sir. For everything." she said, her head lowered. Then she went back and stood beside her Master.

The cab came to take them to the airport and after getting their tickets and checking the bags, they made it to the gate just in time to begin boarding the plane.

The plane took off after a few minutes delay and they were headed home. The pilot came over the plane's PA system and informed the passengers of the flight information and then turned off the seatbelt sign.

"Well, it looks like we have a few hours to kill. Did you enjoy your trip, my dear?" he asked Chelsea?

"Oh yes, Master! It was wonderful! I can't wait to tell My mom and sister back home! They will be so jealous!" she said smiling.

They settled back in their chairs for the four and a half hour flight to Chicago. He looked around at the cabin they were in - it was about half full with no one sitting next to them or directly in front or back. The nearest person was two rows in front of them and across the center aisle. "Yes, that will work perfectly", he thought to himself smiling.

He had placed her on the window seat with him next to her so she was as far away from the aisle as possible. As she sat there looking at the window at the countryside passing by, he reached over and gently stroked her thigh. She turned her head and smiled at him, then turned her attention back to the window. He stood up, removing his jacket and sat back down covering her lap and legs. Reaching under the covering he continued to play with her, stroking her leg and tracing his fingertips up to her mound. Chelsea parted her legs, knowing what her Master wanted.

He dipped his hand down between her legs and brushed lightly over her pussy lips. A light gasp from Chelsea told him that he had lit her fire and that all he needed to do is fan it a bit to cause it to grow. And fan it he did. He slipped a finger between the soft folds of her pussy and felt the wetness beginning to appear. He rubbed her throbbing clit and sent sparks racing up her spine and into her brain. She opened her legs wider and laid her head back in her seat as she gave herself over to the sensation her Master was producing.

"Ohhhh, Master," Chelsea cooed softly, as he toyed with her clit and slipped a finger into her velvety wetness. She placed a hand on each thigh, holding them apart and gripping her knees as his fingering drove her higher and higher. He watched her as he strummed her sex, her head laid back, her eyes closed, biting her lip as she tried to fight the growing urgency building within her. Her breathing got ragged and she struggled to maintain her composure, as he continued to mercilessly work her swollen clit and pussy.

He brought her to the edge, and she grasped his hand as she reached the edge. He pulled away for a moment to let her calm a bit. But his hand returned to its work shortly and she climbed once again to the edge of the abyss. He brought her to the very edge of her orgasm three or four times before she pleaded for him to stop.

"Follow me," he commanded. As soon as she was able to get up she followed him to the back of the plane and into one of the bathroom stalls. She knew what she was there for. Without any direction from him she sat down on the toilet lid and unzipped his pants, bringing his already hard cock out. She looked up at him, as she licked his hard shaft from balls to tip, lovingly coating him with her saliva before taking him into her warm, wet mouth. She sucked him just like she had been taught, just the way he liked it and he was pleased she had learned his likes so well.

kimberlyWalker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kimberlyWalker

He moaned softly, as her talented tongue did it work on his hard throbbing cock. She loved the feel of his hardness in her mouth, and she had indeed learned just how he liked her to please him. She prided herself on being able to satisfy him and she took her work seriously. She bobbed her head up and down the length of his cock, taking him as deep as she could without gagging, before pulling back to lick the tip of his cock head.

With his cock raging and ready for something more substantial than a bathroom blowjob, he pulled her to her feet. He quickly unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it down off her shoulders and pinned her arms to her sides with it. He leaned down and kissed her hard, crushing his lips against hers, as he mauled her breasts through her bra. Chelsea moaned with the aggression, she loved it when he took her rough like this. When he took what he owned and dominated her completely.

He turned her around and bent her over the bathroom sink. "Look at yourself, slut! You are half naked and about to be fucked in an airplane bathroom! Not quite what you had in mind when you came to this country is it?" he growled. "Look at the slut you have become!"

"Yes, Master!"

"Whose slut are you?"

"Your's Master."

"Don't tell me, tell her!" he said, turning her face to the mirror. "Tell her who's slut you are."

"I am my Master's slut!" she said, looking at herself in the mirror.

"And what do you want, slut?"

"I want to be fucked. To feel my Master's cock in whatever hole he wants to use. I want to please my Master in every way!"

"That's good, slut. Now get ready to be used," he said.

He hiked her skirt up over her ass and spread her legs a bit. He shoved three fingers into her wet pussy, working them in a circle, opening her up for his cock. She gasped and the moaned as she wriggled her ass to his fingers. She braced herself on the counter and gripped the edges tightly. He grabbed his cock and shoved deep into her, her warm, soft pussy enveloping him as he buried himself in her. He looked up at her reflection and saw a wide-eyed, mouth agape, Chelsea looking back at him. He smiled and plunged into her again, pinning her thighs to the counter as he split her with his piledriver cock.

He thrust into her hard over and over, so hard that she though he might break the counter. But it held, and held her in just the right position for his powerful pistoning. He sent shock waves through her body, as well as up her spine to her lust-addled brain. Chelsea's moans were getting louder, so loud that he had to do something or else they would get caught. So he covered her mouth with his hand making sure she could breathe a bit through her nose.

What neither of them knew was that doing that was a tremendous turn on for her! As soon as he clamped his hand over her mouth and thrust in one final time she came all over his cock, she came hard, gripping the counter until her knuckles went white, and her eyes rolled back in her head. She trembled and her knees went weak and her powerful orgasm took her strength away. He had to catch her in his arms as she began to buckle, holding her up while her orgasm coursed through her.

As last she calmed down enough to be able to stand on her own. "Thank you for my orgasm, Master," she said, turning around and kissing him softly. "How may I repay your kindness, Master?"

Without a word he turned her around and bent her over the toilet. She grabbed the edge of the seat as he parted her full round ass cheeks. He thumbed her pink puckered asshole and she knew then what she would repay him with. She braced herself for his entry. He had taken her anally before, and she remembered how huge he felt inside her ass. He was about to feel huge once again.

With his cock already lubed from her pussy juices, he guided the head of his cock to her sphincter, and pressing slowly forward, began his entry into her ass. Chelsea moaned softly, as he expanded her asshole feeling as if he would tear her in two before his head finally popped past her ring and she felt a bit easier. He rested there for a couple of moments, letting her adjust to his size before proceeding. He spit on her asshole to add a bit more lubricant, and then pushed forward again. Chelsea could feel him stretching her, stretching her almost beyond her limits.

"Ohhh, God, Master!" she moaned, as his cock disappeared deeper into her ass. He pressed on, and soon he was as deep as he dared go with her. He rested again for a moment and began slowly pumping in and out of her ass. She felt his cock sliding in and out of her and she loved the feeling of his mushroom head scraping against her rectum walls. He reached around her waist and began toying with her clit once more, knowing the combination would soon have her begging him. And before long that is exactly what happened.

"Oh fuck, Master! oh please, I need to cum again!" she cried.

"Not just yet, slut. Not yet," he said, in a low growl. He pumped her ass faster knowing she was ready. He wanted them to cum together so he made her wait for him.

A couple of moments later, Chelsea again stressed her need. "Please, Master! Oh, please! I need to cum! Please let me cum!"

"I said wait, you greedy little slut!"

He pounded her ass and pinched and pulled at her clit fingering it and toying with her slippery slit.

"Master, I, I can't wait! I have to cum, PLEASE!" she begged him desperately.

He was ready now, though. "Ok slut I am about to cum. I want you to cum with me. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Oh fuck yes!"

"Three."

"Oh god!" Chelsea moaned. She hated and loved when he counted down like this!

"Two."

"Ohhhhh"

"One."

She gritted her teeth for what was to come.

"NOW! Cum now!" and with that, the pair both exploded in a tremendous mutual orgasm, him splashing his white hot cum into her ass, and her pussy flooding with her own pussy juices, running down her leg and puddling on the floor between her feet. He reached forward and grabbed her hair as he shot his load into her. Pulling her head up and holding it there, claiming her, as he emptied his balls. He spurted several times into her as he felt her sphincter gripping his cock, milking it and coaxing more of his sweet cum from it.

Finally he stopped cumming and he stood behind her, as his cock shrank back and then popped out of her ass. She felt strangely lonely with him out of her, but she turned dutifully and knelt on the floor straddling the puddle she had created. She took his cock in her mouth, tasting him and tasting her own ass on his cock. She sucked the last precious drops of cum from him and then licked him clean.

"Don't forget to clean up this mess, slut. The flight attendants have enough to do without cleaning up after you!" he said, getting dressed himself.

"Yes, Master, she said, taking some toilet paper and cleaning up her pussy puddle. She was about to throw it into the toilet when he took the wad of paper from her, sniffed it, and then tasted it with the tip of his tongue.

"You are always so delicious, my sweet slut," he said. "Welcome to the Mile High Club!"

Chelsea smiled. "Thank you Master. You taste pretty good yourself!"

With her mess cleaned up and both of them presentable again, they got ready to return to their seats. " We have about an hour and a half till we land," he said, looking at his watch, And then another Forty-Five minutes or so of driving until we get home. I want you to keep that cum in your ass till we get home."

"Yes, Master," she said, and they went back to their seats.

It was windier than normal in Chicago when they landed, and the pilot brought the plane down a bit harder than usual. Chelsea felt the plane bump down and she had to squeeze her ass together to keep from allowing the load of cum inside her to escape. Her master had told her to hold it in, and she wanted to obey. He saw her struggle to keep her prize inside and smiled. He would have to make her work a bit more. So as they deplaned, he gave her a discrete, playful swat on the ass, causing her to suck in and squeeze her ass cheeks again. This made her walk oddly and Master chuckled to himself. They got their bags and he hailed a cab for their return home. As she got into the cab, he swatted her ass once more and heard a little moan as she got into the cab. With their bags loaded and the pair settled in their seats, the cab driver turned the cab towards the I-90 freeway for their ride home.

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.



This story is a collaborative effort with the invaluable help of Poppet, without whose help this story would not be possible. Thank you Poppet for your help, your input, and your assistance with this project. It was a real pleasure working with you! :)

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments