Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trancendent Sensuality -17

"Karla returns home and determines the group needs to recruit another male."

3
3 Comments 3
1.6k Views 1.6k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Karla-17

The sun was just setting when the phone rang.  Kevin looked at it and smiled.  He hadn’t heard from Karla for three days, but she did say via email that she was having a wonderful time.

“Hello, darling,” he said after he pushed the answer button.

“Good evening, Senor Williams,” the soft voice whispered through the speaker.

“Karla?” he asked, nearly sure it was not.

“Fredericka,” came the reply.  “Karla is, how do you say, busy at the moment.”

“Having fun, I would hope,” he responded.

Karla had told him that the beautiful Fredericka was the organizer of a group similar to the one Karla managed in the States.  She’d even sent him a picture of the blonde.

“I think, yes,” the voice intoned gently.  “We are having fun together.  I asked if I could call you to invite you to hear.”

“What am I going to hear?”

“I would like you to hear my orgasm as your wife licks me,” the voice said.  “She has me very close.”

“Really?” Kevin chuckled.  

“This is new for me,” Fredericka told him, her voice breathy.  “It is called phone sex, is it not?”

“Something like that.”

“Karla tells me that you like to watch her.  Do you like to hear it, as well?”

“I’ve never done that,” Kevin admitted.

“Should I tell you what is happening here, then?”

“I think I’d like that.”

“Well, Karla’s escort for tonight is Rafael.  He is a single man but part of our group.  My gentleman friend is Guillermo.  He is here, in front of me; somewhat unhappy that I am, oh!  Excuse me.  He is unhappy that I am speaking to you rather than attending to him with my mouth as I was doing before.”

“I see.”

“Karla is on her back in her bed, with Rafael’s head between her legs.  He is licking her as she licks me.  She seems to like that.”

“I’m sure she does,” Kevin replied.

“Ummm!” the voice hummed in the speaker.  “I am very close.  Your wife is talented.”

“I know,” Kevin replied with a grin.

For the next several moments Kevin listened as the blonde moaned and whined through the orgasm his wife caused to shudder through her body.  He heard her cry as the crest overwhelmed her, and then the labored breathing as she recovered.

“Senor Kevin?” she asked finally.

“Yes?”

“Was that exciting for you?”

“It was enjoyable.  I only wish I could have seen your face.”

“I did not think of that,” she replied.  “But, if you wish, we can send you a video.”

“That would be exciting,” he said.

“We are all delighted your wife has come to visit us.  She has become a friend.  She is also an enthusiastic partner for the gentlemen.”

“I’d imagined she would be.”

“And, so.  Rafael insisted that we contact you to be certain you approve of her taking him as a lover.”

“Of course,” Kevin grinned.  “If she is so inclined, she has my permission to do that.”

“You sound very much like my husband, Senor.  Karla and I may have something in common.  Our husbands are both gracious and kind with us.  Both of you understand our needs.”

“I understand you’ve also lent your husband to Karla, is that right?”

“Last night,” she confirmed.  “And now, Karla owes me an evening with you.”

Kevin laughed.  “That would be delightful, I’m sure.”

“So, Rafael may have your wife for tonight?  What should I tell him?”

“You may tell him that my wife makes her own choices, and if she has chosen him, he is a lucky man.”

“She did not choose him.  He was assigned to her.  By me.”

“I can only assume she hasn’t rejected him.”

Fredericka’s throaty chuckle sounded like molten gold.  “If you could see what I am seeing; how she beckons him, you would have no doubt.”

“I’m sure she is more than willing.”

“Thank you, Senor Williams.  Dona Karla, as we have begun to call her, has been a welcome addition to our games.”

Kevin smiled at the grammatical error.  He decided it was charming.  “Please,” he replied, “You must call me Kevin.”

“I will give your message to Rafael, but I am afraid I am late.  He has already entered her.”

“She can be quite demanding,” Kevin chuckled.

“We are friends, Senor Kevin, Dona Karla and I.  I look forward to visiting you and your circle of intimates.”

“Speaking on behalf of the gentlemen, I can say we will look forward to it with great anticipation.”

“We will be sorry to see Dona Karla leave tomorrow,” she admitted.

“Well, then,” he replied, “You must begin planning your visit to us.”

“Not all of us will be able to make the journey.  Only me and my Carlito.”

“Trust me.  Both of you will be warmly welcomed.”

“And we will become lovers, you and I.”

“As you wish, my dear.”

“I wish it.  Now, I must go.  Guillermo is becoming quite impatient with me.”

“I’ve enjoyed our chat, Fredericka.  I am most anxious to meet you.”

“Thank you, Senor Kevin.  I hope you have as good an evening as your wife.”

“Perhaps I shall,” Kevin grinned and nodded at Taylor who sat with her bare legs tucked under her on the sofa.

“Buenos noches, Senor Kevin.  Until we meet.”

“Good night, my dear.  And thank you for calling.”

He pressed the button to end the call and looked at Taylor.  “Karla’s headed home tomorrow,” he commented.

“She’ll be surprised to find that Ted and I are living here with you now.”

“I’m sure she’ll be delighted.”

+++

Kevin met Karla in the baggage claim.  She rushed up to him and wrapped her arms around him, grinning broadly.

“Hello, my darling,” he smiled at her.  “Glad to be back?”

“Glad to be with you,” she whispered.

“Argentina didn’t agree with you?”

“It was incredible.  But, I realized on the plane that I’d had this ache inside me just to be in your space.”

“Well, I’m glad you’re back, too,” he admitted.

They collected her two bags, trekked down the long hallway, up the escalator, and out to the parking garage.  Kevin opened the door for her and let her get settled as he loaded the back in the spacious trunk.

She let him drive in silence until he’d navigated to the main interstate highway.  Then she twisted in her seat.

“So, tell me about your week,” she ordered.

“Me?  You’re the one who has traveled to exotic sites and met strange and delightful men and seduced them.”

“Not so much,” she declared.  “Most everything was organized.”

“Really?  You’re going to have to explain that.”

“Later.  I want to know how you’ve been.”

“We talked on the phone, darling.  I’ve been just fine.”

“Alex and Tanya and Jasmine took good care of you?”

Kevin laughed lightly.  “They did, indeed.  There’s been a development, though.”

“What does that mean?”

“We have houseguests.”

“At our house?”  Her tone was more curious than anxious.

“Ted and Taylor.”

“They moved out of Alex’s place?”

“Not completely.  They seem to be alternating.  I’m not sure what the schedule is or on what it is based.”

“Well, we certainly have the room,” she conceded evenly.  “What’s Alex doing?”

“She was at the house on her appointed days.  Then she moved to attend to the deserted husbands as their wives came to support me.”

“So you spent the week with a constant hard-on.”

“Not really.  I did go into work, you know.”

“But you did get laid every night I was gone.”

“Yes,” he sighed wearily.  “Frequently more than once.”

“All the girls were that hot to screw you behind my back?” she laughed.

“They were, uh, accommodating.  But, there’s been more of a development.”

“More than our houseguests?”

“Actually, it’s related.  Taylor has joined your merry little band.”

“Taylor?”  Karla sounded shocked.  “Your niece, Taylor?”

“She’s not really my niece,” he protested.

“Oh, my word!  Don’t tell me.  Have you been with her?”

“She invaded my bed.  In spite of all my protests, she was quite insistent.”

“So, you’ve been screwing Taylor,” Karla said in amazement.

“Not just me.”

“Where was her mother?  How could she let this happen?”

“Taylor went with Alex as she made her rounds.  Apparently both Tom and Jeremy were surprised and eventually delighted with her presence.”

“So both of them deserted Ted and went to screw my stable of studs?”

Kevin laughed.  “I like that.  Your stable of studs.  No, he went with.  As far as I could determine, Taylor would stay with him until after Alex completed her escapades.  Then they would switch.  Alex would go to Ted while Taylor seduced the man of the house.  Although, Jasmine told me that the two of them had jumped Jeremy.”

“Taylor,” Karla said with a sigh, looking out the window.  “You know this is going to screw up the match-ups.”

“This is your circus, my darling,” Kevin chuckled.  “You’ll have to manage as best you can.”

“It sounds like it’s becoming Alex and Taylors’ circus,” she murmured unhappily.

“I don’t think so, Karla.  They’ll follow your lead.  But, I have to tell you; Taylor is pretty strong-willed.  She virtually demanded to be included.”

“And how is she?”

“Fine.”

“I mean, how is she in bed?  Is she a good fuck?”

“Wow!”

“That good, huh?”

“That’s not what I meant,” he protested.  “I meant your directness.”

“Oh, you’re a great one to feign being a prude.  You do remember encouraging me to get fucked in front of you, don’t you?”

“And now you resent that?”

“Don’t be an ass, Kevin.  Of course not.  I’m having an absolute ball.  It’s just that things seem to be spinning a bit out of control.”

“They’re not out of control, Karla.  You’re still the queen.  You just have another subject added to the realm.”

“So, you didn’t answer my question.  How is she?”

Kevin nodded.  “She’s good.  Enthusiastic.  Responsive.  Determined.”

“And Ted?”

“He’s fine.”

“What’s his reaction to what she’s been doing?”

“Oh, well.  He seems to be acquiescent.”

“Are they still in love with each other?”

“Oh, absolutely.  While I haven’t been privy to their private discussions of the topic, they seem to be on the same wavelength as we are, and Tom and Tanya, as well.”

“Fuck for the fun of it, but you’re the one I love?”

“Something like that.”

“Well, I can’t punish her by fucking Ted.  Been there and done that.”

“I don’t think you should punish her.  Your best course would be to accept the situation.”

“But the count is off, Kevin.  That’s a problem.”

“Then the women of our cabal need to come up with a new recruit.  I’m sure you can find another male who would be willing to join us.”

“No, Alex did this.  Alex has to fix it.”

“Do I have to remind you that I was dispatched to fill the gap for male companionship in her life?  She doesn’t have the same stable of guys waiting in line that you do.”

Karla sighed.  “You’re right.  I guess we’ll have to go on a recruiting tour.”

“Who?” he asked with a little alarm.  “To where?”

“Us.  You, me, Tanya, Alex.  Tom, if he wants to come.”

“Where are you going to go?”

“Not far, darling.  We’ll stay close.  We’ll just prowl the hotel bars, like we did in Chicago.  But with three of us working it, the odds of finding someone acceptable have tripled.”

Kevin shook his head.  “Just be discreet, would you?  I have a reputation to consider.”

+++

“I’ve decided that it doesn’t really bother me watching Tom getting laid,” Tanya opined as the three women sat around the white-painted, cast iron, glass-topped table, littered with the remains of their luncheon.  They were sipping tiny glasses of Amaretto.

“It doesn’t?” Alex said, with only the hint of a question.

“Nope,” the statuesque blonde replied.  “No more than watching him bowling as a partner of another woman.”

“Bowling?” Karla chuckled.  “When was the last time you went bowling?”

“Years ago,” Tanya answered.  “The point is, it wouldn’t bother me if he was dancing, or bowling, sailing or playing, I don’t know, squash or racquetball with another woman.”

EmilyKents
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyKents

“I see,” Alex nodded, obviously not convinced.

“It’s just sex.  It’s all physical.  You know?  It’s not like he’s going to fall in love.  And it’s a hell of a lot better than him sneaking around to get his jollies.”

“And the fact that you’re getting pounded by Kevin, Ted, or Jeremy makes it that much more acceptable, doesn’t it?” Karla chuckled.

“There is that,” Tanya grinned at her.

“So you don’t envy Alex, who doesn’t really have a man in the game?” Karla asked her.

“Not at all.  In fact, I almost wish Alex had somebody in the game with us,” Tanya said.  “It would make it more even.”

“Ted’s in the game,” Alex reminded them.

“But he’s not yours,” Karla said gently.  “He belongs to Taylor now.”

“She’s a lucky girl,” Tanya commented.  “But so are you, Alex.  I mean, the fact that your daughter lets you share her studly fiancé with you.”

“Which brings us to the point,” Karla interjected.  “Our numbers are skewed.”

“How?” Tanya asked.

“Taylor’s skewed them by joining our gang of reprobates,” Karla stated.

“Well, we can’t kick her out,” Tanya observed.  “Tom would be devastated.”

“We need another male,” Karla said simply.

“You would think that wouldn’t be a problem,” Alex declared.  “None of us are exactly hags.”

“It’s not whether or not we’re attractive enough,” Karla opined.  “The problem is that the man has got to have certain qualities.”

“Not just any fucker will do,” Alex joked.

“Taylor didn’t bring anyone with her when she joined us.  I recruited Ted, and their relationship is a happy coincidence,” Karla went on, ignoring Alex.  “So, we have to find somebody to even out our numbers.”

“Your husband could find someone in his company, couldn’t he?” Alex asked.

“That could be problematic.  Most of them have significant others who may, or may not, want to be included.  No, we need an unattached male of decent character, who will be open to our lifestyle in the same way Ted was.”

“Ted stayed because of Taylor,” Alex posited.

“Ted stayed because of Karla,” Tanya countered.  “And you.  And Taylor.”

“And you,” Karla told Tanya.  “The point is, we have to find somebody.”

“How are we going to do that?” Tanya asked.

“The three of us are going on a recruiting tour,” Karla answered.

“Are we,” Alex said in more of a statement than a question.  “What kind of recruiting tour?”

“The same kind that brought us Ted,” Karla replied.

“How exactly does that work?” Tanya asked her.

“Well, what I thought is that the three of us would do what Kevin and I did.  We’ll visit the local hotel lounges, survey the available crop of eligibles and take them on a test run.  With three of us looking, we should be able to identify somebody rather quickly.”

“Test run?” Alex asked.

“Take one for the team.  Have a night of exciting sexual congress and determine how well the candidate fits in.”

“You mean fuck them?” Tanya challenged.

“Of course!” Karla said.  “What did you think?”

“Fuck them?” Alex repeated.

Karla sighed in exasperation.  “How else are we going to find out if they are suitable?”

“I don’t know,” Tanya replied, “But that sounds dangerous.”

“Okay, obviously you don’t know how Ted was recruited,” Karla noted.  “Kevin was with me.  You can take Tom, as protection.  Ted can go with Alex.”

“So, what you’re saying,” Tanya continued, “Is that my husband will go with me into a hotel bar and be there when I pick up some stranger and take him home and fuck him.  You’re serious?”

“You don’t take him home,” Karla corrected her.  “Just to a room you have booked in the hotel.”

“And Tom will be there?  When I fuck him?  In the room?” Tanya asked, astonished.

“If you want him to be.  If the guy objects, then he’s obviously not a good candidate.”

“You’re crazy, bitch,” Tanya said with a laugh.

“That’s how Kevin and I recruited Ted.  That’s how I met my Argentine squeeze, Julian.  Kevin likes to watch it.  So, if Tom doesn’t want to, you can borrow Kevin, I guess.”

“And I’m going to take Ted?” Alex asked, “To watch me fuck some stranger?”

“Okay, you’re making this harder than it has to be,” Karla said.  “Alex, you can take Ted and Taylor with you; kind of a double date.”

“You know what?” Tanya said, continuing without a pause, “I’m going to have to think about this.  I mean, this may be normal for you, Karla, but it’s kind of out there for me.”

“I didn’t say we had to start tonight,” Karla sulked lightly.  “But, yeah.  Think about it.  Talk about it, if you want.  I just think we need to figure out some way to balance out our numbers.  And I’d like to do it fairly soon so we can have another gathering.”

“Yeah,” Alex said softly.  “We need to think about this.”

“We could troll online,” Tanya suggested in a voice just above a whisper.

“Oh, sure!” Alex burst out.  “There’s an idea that needs to be discarded immediately!”

“Just brainstorming,” Tanya shrugged.

“Well, quit it,” Alex snapped, not unkindly.  “You’re fucking dangerous.”

+++

“Tom’s our loose cannon,” Karla confided to Kevin after she briefed him on her idea to recruit another male.  We just don’t know how he’s going to react watching Tanya.”

“He seen her with Jeremy, Ted and me,” Kevin told her.  “He seemed to be fine with that.”

“But we don’t know what he’ll do when she’s getting laid and he isn’t.”

Kevin nodded.  “I can understand your concern.  Do you have a solution?”

“A couple of them.  But, you’re not going to like either of them.”

“That’s an enormous assumption.  Why don’t you run them by me and let’s see.”

“Okay.  You watch over Tanya and he goes with me.  That way I can keep an eye on him and make sure he behaves.  Besides, he’s not as invested in me as he is in Tanya.”

“The downside being that I don’t get to guard you.”

“Or watch me getting laid,” she chuckled.  “I know how you like that.”

“Well, I didn’t get to see much of what happened in Argentina.  Just imagined images.”

“And the distraction of Tanya, Alex, Jasmine, and Taylor.”

“What’s the other option?” he asked.

“We send you out with Alex.  Ted and Taylor go with Tanya.”

“Or, Ted and Taylor go with Tanya, Tom goes with Alex, and I still get to stay with you.”

She touched his face lightly and smiled at him.  “I know that would be preferable for you, but I’m not sure I trust him.  We just don’t know how he’s going to behave.  If I have him with me, I feel like I can manage him better.”

“All right,” Kevin conceded, “We’ll just swap.  Tom goes with you and I’ll keep an eye on Tanya.”

“Thank you, my love,” Karla replied.  “Ted and Taylor will go with Alex, then, and everybody will be set.”

“You know, I’ve never really watched Tanya getting laid.  I doubt it will be as rewarding as watching you.”

“She’s your golden goddess, darling.  You’re going to share her; watch her in action, and hopefully, see her at her the height of sensual exhilaration.”

“I doubt that, Karla,” Kevin grinned at her.  “Unlike you, I have little invested in Tanya’s arousal.”

“I don’t have anything invested in her arousal,” Karla chuckled.

“That’s not what I meant, and you know it.  I don’t have an emotional attachment to Tanya like I do for you.”

“Funny,” Karla mused.  “I thought you loved her.”

“Of course I love her,” he sighed.  “I just don’t love her like I love you.”

“If I were you, my darling, for your own benefit in this, I’d get more deeply engaged,” she replied with a broad smile.

+++

“So,” Karla asked Tom after her candidate had left the hotel room, what did you think?”

“About him?”

“About the whole thing.”

“It felt a great deal like watching a porn movie.”

“Did I make a good star?”

Tom laughed.  “See, here’s the thing.  We, I mean you and I, haven’t really been alone together.  So, there was always something else going on.  This was very personal.”

“Explain.”

“I found myself wishing it was me, instead of him.  I actually felt jealous, a bit.”

“We’ve done everything together that Jake and I did, Tom.  Same for Jasmine and Alex.  All of us have given you the same treatment.”

“Okay.  But this was, I don’t know, more raw, maybe?  It was just you and him with me watching from the corner.  I wanted that.”

“Why, Tom, are you telling me you’re emotionally involved with me?”

“Would that be so awful?  I think we’re all emotionally invested in this.”

“So, what do you want?”

“I want you to let me come and make love to you.”

She patted the bed beside her.  “Get undressed, then, Tom.  I’m going to have a rinse-off in the shower.  When I come back out and find you naked in the bed, then we can fuck.”

“That wasn’t supposed to be part of the bargain,” Tom observed.

“Hmmm,” she hummed as she shucked the bedclothes and stood up.  “I imagine Kevin and Tanya are probably going to have reclamation sex, too.”

“Is that what you call it?”

“We’re reclaiming our partners,” she nodded.  “And while we’re fucking, you can tell me how you think Jake would fit it to our little community and how much you’d like to see him fuck your Tanya.”

+++

“Well,” Tanya said with a long sigh, “That was pretty much a disaster.”

“Agreed,” Kevin replied softly, nodding.

“All those words he used were true enough,” she said.  “I am a slut.  I have a married cunt.  Of course, I don’t charge, so I’m not really a whore.  But, why do you suppose he was so vehement in using those terms?”

Kevin shook his head.  “I suppose some men feel the need to disparage their women in order to feed their own egos.”

“I’m so thankful we don’t have any men like that in our group.”

“I know.  It’s easy to get used to being treated like a goddess.”

“Oh, bullshit, Kevin.  I’m not like that.”

He grinned broadly at her.  “I know.  You’re pretty ambivalent about being worshipped.”

“You’re the only one who does that,” she sniped at him.

“Not so, not so.  I’m sure there are others among our band of outlaws who feel the same way about you as I do.”

“Well, I haven’t seen evidence of that.”

“Really?  All of us agree you’re worthy of worship.  We may not admit it for fear of how our womenfolk would respond, but the feelings are still there.”

“Fact is,” she sighed softly, “I could use a little worship after that shipwreck we just had.”

“I’m your man, darling,” Kevin chuckled.  “So you think Rick wouldn’t fit into our social circle.”

“I’m absolutely sure.  He’s an arrogant prick.”

“That won’t make Karla happy.  I mean, she wants someone to add right now.”

“Well, Rick won’t do.  Don’t you agree?”

“I do, my love.  He should see how we make love.  He could learn something.”

Tanya beckoned him to cross the room.  “Let’s pretend he’s in the corner watching.  Let’s show him how he ought to behave.”

+++

 “Well, that was interesting,” Taylor commented.

“You’ve had an interesting month,” Alex replied.  “First Ted, then Kevin, Tom, and Jeremy.  Now Cody.”

“You fucked him, too,” Taylor replied snippily.  “And you’ve been fucking all of them longer than I have.”

“All right, ladies,” Ted said from the second queen-sized bed.

“Aren’t you at all jealous?” Alex asked him.

“You think I should be?”

Alex huffed.

“She’s just pissed because I’m getting the same cock she’s been getting,” Taylor opined.

“You’re my daughter,” Alex protested.  “It’s just motherly concern.”

“Well, that’s crap,” Taylor told her.

“Look,” Ted said firmly, “This isn’t a competition.  I love you both.  Seemed to me that Cody did, too.”

“That wasn’t love, honey,” Alex said.  “That was just lust.”

“Whatever it was, it was spread evenly.”

“It doesn’t make any difference,” Taylor groused.  “He lives in Wyoming for corn’s sake.”

“Which kind of eliminates him as a viable candidate for our group,” Alex added.

“I lived in Chicago,” Ted observed.

“Not the same,” Taylor reminded him.  “Cody’s got family and land up there.  He’s not as flexible as you were.”

“He was a good one, though,” Alex mused.  “Nice, hard body.  Great cock, too.”

“It was a nice cock,” Taylor agreed.

“Better than mine?” Ted asked her.

“Nobody’s better than you,” she grinned at him.  “And thank you for letting me suck you while he fucked me.”

“Least I could do,” he chuckled.

“He couldn’t take his eyes off you, Taylor,” Alex commented.  “I was riding him like a stud bull and he was watching you humping on Ted.”

“Just my natural charm,” she grinned.

“No, I think it was more than that.  I think he had a thing for you.”

“So, it’s probably a good thing he’s out as a candidate,” Ted said.

“Afraid of the competition?” Taylor asked him.

“I don’t want to lose you to some hard-body cowboy,” he admitted.

“Don’t be stupid,” she said softly.  “I love you.”

“He was a good fuck, though,” Alex said wistfully.  “Pretty good tongue, too.”

“But he lives in Wyoming,” Taylor reminded her.

“So, we’re a failure,” Alex said.

“No, Mother.  We got laid.  Strange cock and familiar one, too.  I think that’s a successful evening.”

“I hope Karla and Tanya fared better,” Alex said wearily.

“I’m sure one of them did,” Ted replied.  “Now, what are the sleeping arrangements for the rest of tonight?”

Taylor looked at her mother.  “I’m on his right.  You get his left.”

 

Published 
Written by aldenbradley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments