Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Upscale Down Chpt 4: Truly Grape Sex

"George fills my vagina with grapes and eats them from me in exquisite forplay."

12
6 Comments 6
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words
The grape pushed against my tightly pursed lips. I was smiling, holding back laughter as my husband George tried to coax me to open my mouth and accept the firm green fruit. I was being difficult, giving him a hard time for no reason other than to make him work for it. He had been working hard already. He had lit every candle in the room. He selected music that rotated through a number of old female jazz and blues vocalists like Anita Oday and Ella Fitzgerald. He had performed a slow and languorous massage of my skin, both front and back, with our most expensive oil. He was trying to elevate my mood that had turned solemn after I watched him fuck our neighbor, Mary.

Now he was trying to feed me the first of the grapes Mary brought to our bedroom with the suggestion that we use them as sex toys like ben-wa fruit balls. The suggestion sounded interesting and as he firmly applied the oil to my back I couldn’t stop thinking about what the sensation of having my vagina filled with grapes might be like. While he rubbed the oil along the length of my thighs and as he applied it to my tummy and breasts I wondered how wonderful it might be to have him lick the grapes from my pussy as it presented them one at a time for him like a bizarrely erotic dispenser. I imagined him diving down into my shaved pussy and curling his tongue inside me beneath each grape to draw it out. Then I imagined him chewing it and swallowing it with that erotic smile of his before going back down on me for the next one.

I didn’t like the fact that it was her idea. It was jealousy I guess. It was hard for me to watch George make love to another women even though it was hot. I admit I loved being with Mary too. It was so new and fresh and naughty. What else could I say but yes when she then asked if George could fuck her? Watching them together was emotionally taxing, but now that I had time to settle down with George’s expert massage and the way he teased my pussy and ass with his oiled fingers I was feeling very relaxed. Teasing him by keeping my lips pressed tightly closed even though the idea of the grapes shared by Mary less than an hour earlier had become an overriding fantasy.

I unclenched my jaw and let George push the grape past my lips into my mouth. “OK,” I said, “I’m ready.” I tilted my head back and arched my back and ran my hands up from my hips to cover my breasts. The sweetness of the grape in my mouth added to my pleasure. I squeezed my breasts high and tight against my body as if bracing for something painful. I bent my knees to open them more.

The first grape slid into my vagina with an exquisite sensation of easy pleasure. Even at room temperature it felt cool. Oval and smooth it met with just the slightest resistance at my opening before it disappeared inside me with a gentle plopping sensation. Once it went in I could barely feel it but knew it was there. The second grape followed just as smoothly, a little popping sensation and it was in. The third and the fourth went in quickly. I began to feel them filling me up inside. At first it was a mild and pleasant sensation. George was talking to me, asking me how it felt. “Is that good? Should I keep going?” He asked after every few grapes he made disappear into me.

“Yes, yes,” actually came out as moaned affirmatives. Soon I was feeling full and being stretched and it was quite pleasant, an unusual and pleasant sensation of fullness. I grew extremely relaxed and felt as if I was melting into the bed. Each grape continued with that pleasant popping feeling as it entered me. Gradually I felt myself being brought along to orgasm, yet with each step closer a frustration that I would never get there came along with it. “Please…George” I said in a moan.

George pushed one more grape into me and held his hand over my full hole. He brought himself up even with me, his face just above mine. He looked at me and smiled with a grape appearing in the grip of his teeth. He lowered his head for a kiss and exchanged the grape into my mouth. The sweet moist grape again was refreshing and welcome.

“How does it feel?” he asked.

“Fantastic,” I said. I slid my hand over top of his and moved his fingers back and forth over my vagina, moving my hips in a slow grind never taking my eyes from his. "I'm am getting horny for some real sex."

With a smile he said, “Good, let’s see where this takes you.” He began kissing and nibbling his way back down, removing the fingers he had capped over my hole only when his mouth was there to replace it. He moved his tongue down along one side of my vagina just inside the first labia and the moment his tongue probed inward toward the bottom the first grape released from my opening into his mouth. The sensation as it emerged from the lips of my pussy was smooth and sensual and gave me a gentle feeling of release. When he stuck his tongue into me again along the bottom of my vaginal opening it opened me just enough to allow another grape to push out. He put his hand over my opening again. He raised his head and smiled at me. He started chewing on the grapes in his mouth and his smile grew bigger.

“These grapes ARE very good!” He said. “What does it feel like? Can you describe it?”

“A void, sort of like when you pull your dick part way out while fucking slow.” I said, “but milder, and somehow I am still filled up.”

“You ARE still filled up,“ he said. He moved his head down and pushed his mouth against me again. I felt him swipe at my clitoris a few times before moving his tongue into me again. It felt warm and nice as he probed as deep as he could for the next grape. I felt the pressure of his lips pressing against me. I exerted a little pressure and after a short delay felt another grape follow his tongue out. That’s when the orgasm finally took over my body. It built quickly, blooming large and powerfully, transporting me to a place of profound ecstasy. Crowding out all thoughts with wave after wave of intense contractions of my body, the orgasm continued to build. I lost all feeling of physical contact almost as if I were floating. I then was overcome with the sensation of falling. That sensation of falling jarred me, as it does from a dream. I grew gradually aware of my quaking body, aware I was gripping the sheets, aware again of George, his mouth still at my pussy and, as my focus returned, aware of an extreme sensitivity of my clitoris.

EriekaMood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EriekaMood

I tried to back-pedal away from George’s contact. He knows to let me go. After I calmed down he placed his cupped hand over my twitching, throbbing vulva with a firm even pressure.

I felt my pulsing muscles move the grapes toward my opening. When George lifted his head again to chew the three that popped out, more grapes pushed against his blocking fingers.

“Just catch them in your hand,” I said. I tightened my muscles into a push again and felt the giddy rush of a number of the grapes popping out in quick order. What a wonderful sensation, I again marveled silently to myself. I wonder where Mary learned such a thing.

George said, “four,” and palmed them all into his mouth at once. He smiled with his cheeks all puffed out. I closed my eyes and let myself enjoy the feeling of being loved, and my husband eating grapes from me. George, my husband George! I said to myself, it gave me an incredible sense of wellbeing.

When I opened my eyes he was above me, his hand still applying soothing pressure. “Wow,” was all I could say. He smiled broadly.

“Fuck me,” I said.

“Whoa, not so fast, there are still a few inside you.” George said.

I pushed down on Georges head saying, “well get them out, then fuck me.”

George probed me first with one finger then two and moved the grapes around. When I squeezed a little, one grape then another released into his hand. I sat up a little and George put his mouth back on me and probed with his fingers again then with his tongue. Another grape plopped out and with the next one another orgasm took control of me. It came on suddenly, not as intense, but enough to send me pushing on my heels to get away again. This time I put my own hand over my sensitive sex. George stood up and still chewing the last of the grapes with that sexy smile of his he began stroking his cock.

He walked over along the side of the bed. Looking down at me he stroked his cock in one hand while reaching down with his other hand over my breast and across my body to pull me closer to the edge. He caressed the side of my neck and my face pulling me still closer to his semi-erect cock. I opened my mouth and he leaned over enough to put the head at my lips. I clenched them tight and smiled as he bumped the head of his cock against my lips, teasing him now as I had earlier with the first of the grapes. I didn’t tease him long this time. I wanted to make him fully hard. I wanted to feel his cock grow in my mouth. I felt more love for George than I have in a long time. I opened my lips enough for him to push the head of his cock between them. I kept my mouth in a tight circle and pushed my tongue tight along the bottom of his shaft as he pushed into my mouth. I could feel the head of his cock slide along the roof of my mouth, swelling rapidly and getting incredibly firm. He pushed it against my throat but knew right where to stop before pulling back for another stroke. He pulled back enough to allow only the head to remain. I sucked on it as hard as I could before he slid the shaft slowly all the way in to my throat again letting out a moan of appreciation for the tight grip I made with my lips and tongue.

His cock had now swollen to full harness so this time when he pulled out I backed completely off and with the ripe plum of his cock head still against my lips I said, “Fuck me now George.”

He positioned himself over me, my legs spread wide at the knees. I reached down and slid my fingers lightly around his shaft. It was so hard and smooth. I moved the thick head into position and without hesitation George drove his cock deeply into me. My involuntary moan told him it was good. When he tried to pull out my fingers dug into his buttocks and pulled him in tighter. “Oh George, that feels good.” I said. “So good.”

George could not hold still for long, and he began to move, first as shallow twitches of his pelvis, then building quickly into full powerful strokes. It felt so perfect, the fit of his familiar cock inside me, the base pushing hard against my vulva and clitoris at the same time the thick cock head stretched and fulfilled a greater yearning than I’ve ever had before. A yearning created perhaps by the effect of the grapes. It was a yearning that continued even with the vigorous pounding George was giving me.

I gripped my legs tightly behind my knees and drew them up and out tight to feel the full violence of each impact at the union of our bodies. The clap of flesh filled my ears with each smashing drive of Georges cock. Wildly insatiable in my need to have him even harder I looked up into his strained face and boosted him on, soon yelling at him to “Fuck me, Fuck me hard!” The grip of another orgasm tightened with foreboding urgency. “Oh George,” I cried, “Your cock! Oh God!” George didn’t let up, kept giving me what I needed, kept pushing into me, as thick and powerful as ever. My whole body seemed to tighten around him.

The heat of my orgasm spread through my body in a rage, a deep groundswell of waves releasing over me. I was still lost in the ecstasy of my profound orgasm, crested and beginning to subside when George quickened his pace. I knew he was reaching his climax. The erratic jerking of his pelvis and the flood of slickness prolonged my own orgasm sending additional shudders through me as he collapsed down on one elbow and slid his hand behind my neck.

I didn’t realize until I stopped that I had been making the high-pitched moaning noises I sometimes make when I orgasm and loose all control. I could feel my heart beating and I could hear George breathing heavily. We continued breathing heavily together. He was still pushing his cock into me with firm sustained contractions of his pelvis. Each time he relaxed I was afraid he was pulling out until he would flex into me again. Finally, he grew soft and my contractions pushed him out. One big grape. We still didn’t move, I could feel the fluids drip out of me and I just lay there enjoying his weight on me. The wet spot was already too big to care about.

Later after finally cleaning ourselves up and dressing for bed, we cuddled together and quenched our thirst on the sweet grapes remaining in the bowl. “Quite a day, huh?”

George said.

“I’ll say.” I replied.

“I like what’s been happening to our sex life.” He added.

“Me too.” I said

Would you like to invite James and Mary over for dinner next weekend?”

Published 
Written by Jane_Awsum
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments