Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Angels Cum Chapter 2

"Blaze learns more about the world of Azra-El."

3
4 Comments 4
2.8k Views 2.8k
9.5k words 9.5k words

Author's Notes

"Synopsis (by dankmemez): A 20-year old named Blaze wakes up in a new world and with a new body. The world of Azra-El is filled with winged angels and demons, energy manipulation magic, and is devoid of men. The memories from his previous life guide his actions in introducing the concept of sexual pleasure to the innocent females of Azra-El, who have long since forgotten what men are. Delve into the intricacies of Azra-El, teeming with its own mystical creatures and factions, and the entirely new concept of sex. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Follow the adventure of Blaze as he explores new knowledge, power, and women. The world may have forgotten about the existence of men before, but not this time."

 

Chapter 2

When Blaze woke up the next morning, Jie Er was waiting for him in the kitchen with a breakfast of eggs and bread. She was wearing a feathered push up and strapless bra, and a pair of low hanging skimpy panties. A silken translucent skirt covered her butt but was open at the front.

Blaze wondered if all angels dressed like her or if his angel was just a pervert.

“Morning’ dear. Breakfast?” she said with a warm smile.

“I have to go to work, little one, but I will try to be back early. I don’t want to leave you by yourself on your first day after hatching, but I don’t have much choice. You have much to learn about the world, and I will start teaching you after I get back. Meanwhile, here is one of my family’s secret arts. Read it if you get bored,” Jie Er said, handing a big silver covered book to Blaze.

Swift Wing Style

“What’s this?”

“It’s a method of fighting with wings. I inherited it from my mother. You will inherit it from me, once you learn to manifest your wings,” Jie Er replied.

What’s up with this angel? She doesn’t even know me, yet she is giving me access to a secret art? Is she just naïve or do angels live up to their reputation? I guess, I am a newborn in her eyes.

“umm… Aunty, I am not sure if I am capable of manifesting wings…” Blaze replied. Just because he had a new body did not mean he could fly. He could still be a human.

“Of course, you can,” Jie Er started, but then paused to seemingly check for something inside of him.

“Phew, I am pretty sure you can. I can sense the energy inside of you. All it will take is some effort,” she replied after a moment.

Blaze nodded with apparent relief. He wasn’t sure about what else he had inherited from Earth; besides his memories and an all-important organ. But it seemed like his body might in fact be that of an angel. That arose the question of whether he was born or transported. The egg he had popped out of seemed to imply the former.

“Umm… Aunty. Can you get me some clothes that are my size? I would prefer some pants and shirts. I don’t really wanna go out in these.” Blaze asked her after a moment.

“We can go shop for some, this weekend. But I cannot let you keep wearing shifts. You need to start getting used to tops like these. Your breasts will grow, and they will need proper support. As for your panties, I will try to get something that will suit your… uhh… condition,” Jie Er replied firmly.

Blaze blanched. He quickly tried to convince her otherwise, but she remained adamant.

“How about this Aunty? Let me wear shifts or shirts until I start showing signs of growing breasts. If they do, I promise I will listen to you. But until then, let me wear these. I really don’t think I will ever grow breasts.” Blaze said emphatically.

Jie Er pondered for a moment before she relented.

“Help yourself to the food in the pantry, little one. Feel free to make yourself at home.” Jie Er told Blaze as she got up to leave and he followed her to see her off.

“Keep to the house for today. You can venture out by yourself after you manifest your wings and learn more about the world. Now come and give your Aunty a hug.” Jie Er opened her arms and told him as she materialized and unfurled her wings.

Blaze stepped into her arms and planted a quick peck on her cheek.

Jie Er was surprised for a moment, but she kissed him back on his forehead and then flapped her wings to take off into the skies.

Blaze let out a heavy sigh as he gazed at her disappearing form. He vowed to treat her well before he went back inside to read the book. It wasn’t like he had anything better to do. He was curious about the world, but he wasn’t stupid enough to wander around without gathering more information about it.

It was past noon before Blaze set down the book. He learned a lot about wing forms, wing control, wing positions and so on. There was also a bit about energy manipulation, but most of it was related to wings. He wondered why Jie Er hadn’t given him a book on energy manipulation. It seemed like the precursor to wing manifestation.

After a quick lunch, Blaze started experimenting with the energy the book mentioned. He could vaguely feel from the world. It was akin to the muggy feeling one gets from being in highly humid conditions. However, he felt it not through his lungs but through a new organ that seemed to be present at the center of his forehead. He had only noticed it after reading about it in the book. It was apparently called Anja.

As he started ‘inhaling’ the energy he came across a couple of empty feeling receptacles on his back; at the ends of his scapula. He channeled the energy into the receptacles and soon felt a couple of growths. Jubilant, he pulled off his shift and rushed into the bedroom.

He looked at himself in the dressing table’s mirror as he continued channeling energy. A pair of tiny bright, rose red feathery protrusions started sprouting from his scapula. They seemed very real, but they were just a condensation of energy. The ‘wings’ grew a couple of inches before Blaze started getting tired. He pushed himself, but after they grew an inch more, he felt completely drained.

Elated, he flopped himself on the bed and fell asleep. He woke up a couple of hours later and started practicing again. The joy he felt at the realization that he could fly left him no room for restraint. This time he managed to get them to a size of four inches before he had to stop.

Jie Er came back an hour or so before sunset. She opened her arms invitingly, and Blaze rushed into her hug. She crushed his face into her pushed up breasts, before planting a quick kiss. He felt the softness of her lips on his, but she pulled back before he could explore further.

“Howz my little Blaze’s day been?” she asked as she held on to him, while his hands slowly creeped up her skirt and into her panties to squeeze her butt cheeks. She seemed quite used to it by now.

“Aunty! Look at this!” Blaze exclaimed before turning around and manifesting his wings.

“Oh My!” she exclaimed as his red wings popped into existence.

“How did this happen?” she questioned, reaching out to feel his feathers; her face filled with disbelief.

“I read your book, and kinda just experimented.”

“Blaze! Do you know how long it takes for angels to be able to manifest their wings? This is strange…” Jie Er started, but trailed off with a look of contemplation in her eyes.

“It doesn’t matter” she continued after a moment. “Now, put your wings away. You will tire yourself out. Here, wear these, and we shall go out and teach you some energy manipulation,” Jie Er said pulling out a set of clothes, seemingly out of nowhere.

“Whoa! How did you do that!?”

“Spatial ring… I will get you one later,” Jie Er replied nonchalantly.

Blaze nodded and started checking out his new clothes. They were a set of white cotton panties and tight-fitting half tank tops.

“Aunty…” Blaze protested.

“I am not hearing it! I searched for quite a while before I could find them. They are somewhat old fashioned but at least they should be more to your liking. They will help you remain streamlined while in flight. Don’t argue, unless you want to wear something like mine,” Jie Er replied, leaving no room for argument.

Blaze sighed and nodded begrudgingly. At least they weren’t technically brassiere. If not for the panties, he could’ve pulled of being a hip dude from the 80s.

“Why the heck do you care so much about streamlining, anyway?”

“Because the Swift Wing Style focuses on increasing your speed. I don’t care about other things, but you shall try to be your best at it.”

Blaze sighed again and glared at the clothes.

“Well, what are you waiting for? Change into them!” Jie Er insisted.

“Here?”

Jie Er just looked at him quizzically.

‘I guess there isn’t anything to hide’ Blaze thought to himself and removed his clothes before donning the new set. They fit nicely enough, but he couldn’t get rid of the ‘queer’ feeling.

“Not bad. They suit you quite well. Let’s go…” Jie Er said with a satisfied look, before leading him out.

For the next hour she taught him how to condense and manipulate energy. She made him condense a glowing and sizzling ball of pure energy within his hands and taught him how to stabilize the form and reduce the energy loss. By the end of the training session, he could maintain a six-inch sphere of energy with almost minimal continuous input.

“You are amazing at this Blaze! I reckon you will be flying in no time!” Jie Er exclaimed happily as the two of them went back inside.

Blaze played around with his energy ball as Jie Er finished cooking their dinner. They quickly finished their meal and headed out to take a bath.

“Lemme help you Aunty,” Blaze said, as he put his chin between Jie Er’s cleavage and reached around to unclasp her push up bra. He paused for a moment before freeing her breasts from its grasp. He chucked the piece of clothing aside and relished the sight before bending to pull down her panties. Jie Er stepped out of them and then helped remove Blaze’s clothes before entering the pool.

This time, Blaze immediately sat on top of her, straddling her thighs and resting his face against her chest, with her breasts against his chest. He put his arms around the small of her back and hugged himself into her.

Jie Er gently splashed the water against his back with one hand while caressing his butt with the other. His member, which was pressed against her stomach started to rise.

After a few minutes of silent companionship, Blaze started playing around with her breasts again. He reiterated the previous night’s procedure and thoroughly caressed, squeezed, stroked, licked and sucked on them before he was finally satisfied. He even payed attention to the space in between her breasts.

“Aunty Jie Er… Can I… umm… observe your vagina?” Blaze lifting his head from between her breasts; his hands were still on them.

“Are you curious? I don’t mind…” Jie Er responded with glazed eyes. She had quite enjoyed Blaze’s ministrations on her breasts and had been letting out an occasional moan.

Blaze nodded.

“Get off me for a second then.”

Blaze obliged and Jie Er climbed on to the bank. She sat on the stony embankment and leaned back on her hands. She swished of her half-wet hair back and partially opened her legs.

Blaze who was sitting in the water was blasted with an unhindered view. Her vagina, despite her spread legs, was a single slit that disappeared between her butt cheeks. There was no puffiness to her lips and it was as if her vagina had never been opened in her life.

Blaze sucked in deep. He couldn’t resist leaning in closer. The wetness around her slit seemed to have a glaze to it. Angels can cum? Was she like this yesterday too? Jie Er had been moaning, but Blaze didn’t think that she was excited.

A light aromatic smell wafted from her lips. He knew that no vagina had ever smelled like it.

He extended his index finger and gingerly felt the slit and the surrounding area. It was as smooth as skin could be. He cupped it with his fingers and rubbed it, before gently spreading her lips apart.

The inside was a light pink and was slightly glazed with vaginal lubrication. He suddenly leaned forward and gave a single lick along the length of her slit. Strawberry! – not too sweet and not too tangy.

“That tickles!” Jie Er giggled.

“Aunty! Can I suck on your vagina?” Blaze asked her earnestly.

“I guess…”

“Please lie down, Aunty!” Blaze replied emphatically. Jie Er complied, and her knees spread apart a little more, slightly opening the hole between her legs.

Blaze wrapped his arms around her thighs and pulled her to himself. He imprinted the view into his memory and plunged his mouth onto her slit.

He sucked on her vagina and caressed it with his tongue. The perfume-like smell, the strawberry taste and the knowledge that it was an angel’s pussy almost made him cum, but he steeled himself and continued. After a couple of minutes of sucking, Blaze lightly pushed his tongue into her slit. He heard a loud moan and he suddenly felt her hand in his hair, pushing his head lightly into herself.

Taking it as permission, he penetrated his tongue into her folds. He could instantly feel the tightness and the pressure of her walls against his tongue. It made him wonder how it would feel to have his penis inside of her. He brushed that thought aside and started darting his tongue into and out of her.

Before long, he tasted a steady flow of sweet liquid and her moans gained a rhythm. He started lapping against her lips; continuously varying the movement of his tongue.

He pushed in and pulled out. He swirled his tongue around. He caressed her lips and kissed them.

Soon, Jie Er’s moans reached a fever pitch and on one final shove of his tongue, her back suddenly arched upwards as her head fell back.

“Ahhh!” she moaned loudly before her entire body spasmed, letting out more fluid into his mouth. She held onto his head with one hand and spasmed continuously for a few moments of pure bliss. Blaze drank her liquid and only lifted his head when she stopped spasming.

“I am sorry, child! I don’t know what came over me,” Jie Er gasped unbelievingly as she looked into Blaze’s eyes. She seemed to be in a daze.

“It’s okay. It seems like you enjoyed it. I would love to do it again if you want to,” Blaze replied innocently.

Jie Er’s already flush face blushed even more, and she couldn’t understand why. She just nodded slightly. She held her gaze down and suddenly spotted Blaze’s engorged penis.

“Oh No! Your thing is acting up again…” she exclaimed with worry.

Blaze looked down and suddenly didn’t know what to say.

“Stand up!” Jie Er told him as she scooted towards him.

Blaze got up to his feet, and Jie Er grasped his member without warning. She looked at its head and noticed his pre-cum. Something clicked in her brain. She leaned in and enclosed her lips around the head. She licked the pre-cum off with her tongue before pulling back and tasting it.

“Hmmm. It doesn’t taste bad. Is this what that came out of me?” she muttered to herself before putting his penis back into her mouth.

Soon, Jie Er was busy sucking and licking on his penis. She even used a hand to occasionally pump it while constantly caressing his balls with the other. It was almost as if she intuitively knew what to do. Slowly, she felt Blaze being pushed to his limits as she simultaneously took in more and more of his member into his mouth. Finally, he reached a crescendo and burst into her mouth.

When he pulled out, she tasted it for a moment before swallowing it.

“Why did you swallow it, Aunty?” Blaze panted.

“I think it’s some form of energy. I didn’t want to waste it”

Blaze gaped at her.

“Oh look! More is leaking out!” she exclaimed before grabbing his dick again and proceeding to lick it clean. She then wiped her mouth with some water and did the same with his penis.

“I think we better clean ourselves up now. I have soap!” Jie Er smiled at him, bringing out a bucket, a mug and a bar of soap out of her spatial ring.

I guess I will be coming twice tonight

***

Jie Er led them to a big rock at the side and explained to Blaze about the purpose of soap and how to use it. He pretended as if he did not know about it. It would be much more fun to fumble around with the soap.

“Have a seat on the rock, little Blaze,” Jie Er told him as she filled up the bucket.

She poured a couple of mugs of hot water over him, drenching him from head to toe. She took out a bluish liquid and scrubbed his hair with it before washing his face with the soap. She lathered up the soap with her hands and applied it gently over his chest and back. She washed it all away and then told him to stand, while she took a seat on the rock.

She pulled him closer and applied the soap to his legs. She gently rubbed his penis and balls with the soap. And when Blaze winced, she apologized and gave a kiss on his tip. She then made him turn around and applied the soap to his butt and anus, gently rubbing it. She even put the tip of her finger inside to apply the soap. She then washed it all away.

“Oh dear, it’s up again!” Jie Er exclaimed, noticing his once again erect penis.

“It’s alright aunty, let me help you wash up first. You can take care of it after.”

“Are you sure?”

Blaze nodded and grabbed the mug from her. He poured a couple of mugs over her, before emptying the bucket on her. He then went and brought another bucket of water.

He then climbed on to the rock behind her, took the shampoo and lathered her long and full hair, all the way to her tips. He cherished the feel of her thick and smooth hair in his hands. He washed it and then brushed it aside to her front, revealing her smooth white back that curved massively at her hips and rose into a full rounded butt. Her nape was thin and long,

He lathered up the soap spread it over her back, ignoring her butt for the moment. He hugged her from behind and spread the soap over her breasts, paying extra attention to them. He squeezed and caressed them a few times, but he did not take it too far.

He then stepped over to her front and applied the soap all the way from her collar bones to her hips. He gently caressed her springy stomach and cleaned her belly button with a finger. Finally, he pushed her knees apart and spread the soap on her pussy while cupping it with his fingers, lightly penetrating his middle finger.

“Stand up and turn around, aunty,” he ordered her, and she obeyed.

“Now, please place your hands on the rock and push your legs towards me. Spread them apart so that they are a good height for me,” Blaze explained. Jie Er complied.

She placed her elbows on the rock and spread her legs wide, giving Blaze a splendid view of both her anus and vagina. The anus smelled nice too. I guess it would if they never used it.

Blaze rubbed his soap covered fingers on her butt cheeks, squeezing them without abandon. He inserted a couple of fingers between her butt-crack and applied the soap to her hole. He caressed it with a finger before moving on.

By this point, his penis was fully engorged. He applied some soap to it and placed it between her butt crack and started rubbing himself against her. Jie Er patiently suffered through his work without making a comment.

Feeling a little guilty at her innocent compliance, he soon stopped himself. However, he couldn’t resist himself from applying more soap to her vagina.

He reluctantly moved on to her legs and applied the soap from her hips to toes. He made her sit on the rock and took a step back to observe his ‘work’ before he washed.

“All Clean!” Blaze replied with gusto, after emptying the second bucket.

“Perfect!” Jie Er clapped and pulled him into her lap. He straddled her thighs and stared back into her eyes.

“I wanna kiss you,” he said, unable to resist her eyes and lips.

“Anytime.”

He leaned in and pressed his lips against hers. They were smooth and luscious. He held her head between his hands and slowly started sucking on her lower lip. Jie Er was a little confused but she liked how it felt.

He moved to her upper lip before Jie Er got the hang of it. She responded by sucking on his lower lip. Soon, Blaze’s tongue made its way into her mouth. Her soft wet tongue gingerly brushed against his and she tasted like a sweet apple.

In a couple of minutes both of their tongues were rolling around as they licked, sucked and snogged at each other with abandon. After a couple of minutes, the two of them broke apart, gasping for air.

“That was an amazing kiss!” Jie Er gasped.

“It was!” Blaze replied.

“Now, let me take care of your thing,” Jie Er told him while pushing him off her lap. She could feel it poking against her stomach.

She looked at his proud member for a moment before immediately taking it into her mouth. She had gained some experience and within a few minutes, Blaze exploded into her.

She held his member with one hand and squeezed the residual semen out of his member before licking it all clean.

Blaze was completely drained. It had been a long day.

“I am tired, aunty.” Blaze told her, as he climbed on top off her and hugged her. Once he got over his inhibitions, he was having fun being pampered.

She caressed him on the back for a moment before she grabbed him by the butt and picked him up. She took him to the bedroom and dried him with a towel before doing the same to herself.

She donned on a butt length shift before giving a similar one to Blaze. She had decided to skip on panties that night. Maybe she felt panties were unnecessary with a butt length shift?

Blaze climbed into the bed with her and snuggled into her breasts. She drew hin close and hugged him. Blaze grabbed her thigh, lifted it and placed it over his hips as he sneaked his leg between her thighs. He felt her slit against the top of his thigh as he grabbed her butt with his hand. Jie Er curled her leg around his and pulled a blanket over them. She planted a goodnight kiss on his forehead and the two of them soon drifted off into sleep.

***

When Blaze woke up the next morning, Jie Er was sleeping on her side with her back turned toward him. The shift had drifted up to her waist and her slightly curled form was pushing her butt into his nether regions. The mere thought of it made his dick rise and naturally pushed itself in between her cheeks.

Unable to resist, he sneaked his hand up the front of her shift and cupped her lower breast as he hugged her from behind. His face against her soft hair, he slowly started grinding himself against her as he massaged and squeezed her breast. Half of him was hoping she would wake up and the other half hoped she wouldn’t.

When Jie Er didn’t show any signs of waking up, he wet his penis with his saliva and gently lifted her thigh up a little. He pushed his enlarged penis between her thighs and let go of her thigh. He felt her slit against the length of his penis, but he made no attempt to penetrate. He grabbed her breast again and started grinding again; the saliva acting as a lubricant as he moved his penis to and fro against her slit.

After a couple of minutes, Jie Er suddenly turned over with a leg splayed away from her. With his hand caught underneath her breast, Blaze rose up and lay on top of her. He attempted to push his penis back into the place it was, but it got caught at her butt hole. Thankfully, it was too tight for a sudden insertion and he managed to get it away and place it back against her slit.

Settling himself on top of her, Blaze straddled her and pushed her hair aside. With the glorious view of her nape, he started humping into her thighs. Unfortunately, it only lasted for a few moments before Jie Er woke up.

“What are you doing, child?” Jie Er asked groggily as her eyes fluttered open

“I… I am sorry…” Blaze stuttered, suddenly feeling very guilty. He had let himself get caught in the heat of passion.

Jie Er considered their positions for a moment before she felt his member between her thighs. Understanding seemed to dawn on her.

“Is your thing acting up again?” she asked him kindly.

Blaze hid his face against her nape in embarrassment and nodded.

“Get off me, little Blaze. I will help you with it.”

Blaze savored the position for a moment before he got off her.

Jie Er made him lie on his back and spread his legs open. She sat on her knees and positioned herself between his legs. She grabbed his erect penis with a hand and took it in her mouth, before starting to suck on it.

Blaze stared at her dumbstruck as she pushed his foreskin down with her lips and started licking and sucking on his head.

“Can you look at me while you do it, aunty?” he asked her after a while. Jie Er obliged.

Looking into her ocean blue eyes as her mouth went up and down the length of his penis, Blaze reached a climax within a couple of minutes. With one jerking motion, he came profusely into her mouth. Jie Er took it all in as usual and after tasting it for a moment swallowed his cum.

“Thank you, aunty!” Blaze exclaimed as Jie Er wiped her mouth and his dick with the hem of her shift.

Jie Er responded with a wonderful smile.

Looking at her gentle face, Blaze couldn’t help himself from jumping up and hugging her tight.

“Let’s go make some breakfast!” Jie Er exclaimed as she patted his back.

***

The next couple of days, until the weekend, followed a similar routine to the first. Blaze continued to learn more about the world of Azra-El while bonding with Jie Er. He made her suck him off twice a day and he took advantage of her plenty more times, but he resisted from taking it to the last mile.

He had promised himself that he wouldn’t connive her into having actual sex. He wouldn’t penetrate her until she asked for it. He knew it was stupid because angels did not know anything about sex, but the way Jie Er treated him made him take on such a vow.

“Get ready, little Blaze. I am taking you to town today. Wear your halter top and my old feather panties,” Jie Er told him as she finished sucking him off, on the morning of Loredas* (Saturday).

She was sitting on spread knees and her shift had slipped down on one side to reveal the top of her left nipple. It was quite a sight.

“Can’t I just wear my boxers?” Blaze protested.

Tamaralorens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tamaralorens

“You can, but they won’t match with the white halter,” Jie Er replied a little sadly.

“What about breakfast?” Blaze sighed.

“We can eat out in the town. I am going to take you to a restaurant. It will be a treat!” Jie Er replied happily as she discarded her clothes and started browsing through her wardrobe.

Soon, the two of them were set to go out for the day. Jie Er wore a golden cloth collar from which two long streams of thin white silk flowed down to cover her free hanging breasts. They then wrapped around to her back and converged into a single stream under the small of her back. The single stream of cloth pulled up her butt crack, covering her vagina. A little over her nub, the cloth split again into two.

Jie Er wrapped these two strips, in a V shape, around her waist and tied them into a knot at the back. She also wrapped herself in a low hanging semi-transparent skirt with a slit in the middle.

“What happened to streamlining, aunty?” Blaze asked her cynically as they walked out.

“It’s my day off,” Jie Er replied as a matter of fact, before manifesting her wings.

Blaze clambered onto her and the two of them took to the skies.

Within twenty minutes of flying, the town of Varan appeared over the horizon. It was spread over an area of about a square mile and was surrounded by a twenty-foot-high wall. An occasional guard, holding a spear, patrolled the top of the wall. And as the two of them flew over it, the nearby guard gave them a cursory glance before minding her own business.

The town was sprawled with neat but colorful single storied houses. Ordered and cobblestoned streets led to the center of the town, which seemed to have all the important buildings. Adult angels bustled around, flying over the houses and streets, while the wingless children used the streets.

No one was under four and a half feet tall, and all the adults were over 6’6. Although he spotted a couple of fully clothed angels, skimpiness seemed to be the dress code.

The two of them first stopped at a café and had their breakfast. A pink haired waitress served them their food, and to Blaze’s surprise she did not look at him any differently. If anything, her gaze only lingered over his ‘old-fashioned’ halter top for a second, before she smiled at him like she was smiling at a child.

After breakfast, Jie Er flew him to Agatha’s Tailoring & Readymade Store.

“Jie Er!” a purple haired angel rushed over to greet them. She was very beautiful by earth standards, but not so much when compared to Jie Er. She had light purple almond eyes, a thin slightly downturned nose, very high arched eyebrows and red lips like a recurve bow. She was wearing a purple half corset with a completely exposed cleavage. Purple bikini panties and a transparent skirt wrap covered her bottom. A thin silk shawl wrapped around her shoulders and underneath her arms.

“Agatha! It’s been a while. How are you?” Jie Er replied happily, giving her a hug and holding her hands.

Blaze looked around the shop as they made conversation. If it was on earth, he would’ve have mistaken the shop for a lingerie store. He knew better.

The back of the store had a counter to the left and a door to the right. The walls of the store were covered with different types of cloth materials, ranging from silk and feather to leather.

“So, who is this?” Agatha asked Jie Er after a few moments She had a genuine smile and seemed quite likeable.

“This is my niece, Blaze Er Lokra. I’ve taken her in. We are here to get some tailor-made clothes for her,” Jie Er replied. It was the first time Blaze was hearing Jie Er’s last name.

The world of Azra-El did not distinguish between male and female pronouns, so Blaze did not really fault her for mis ‘pronoun-ciation’.

“Hello,” Blaze replied shyly. Pretending to be a child was getting somewhat tiresome, but he couldn’t say he didn’t like it at times.

“Good to meet you, Blaze Er. Call me Aunty Agatha. Your aunt and I go way back” Agatha replied, taking Blaze hands into hers.

“Now what type of clothes are you looking for? I guess, you will be needing streamlined clothes like your aunt… Lemme go get my tape and we can get some measurements,” Agatha continued as she gave him a look over.

“Agatha, can you use the changing room for measurements? She… umm… has a condition,” Jie Er told her hesitantly.

“Condition?”

“She is an unnatural,” Jie Er sighed.

“What do you mean? She looks just fine. Maybe a little tall for her age…”

“Take her inside, she will show you. You can trust her little Blaze.”

“Keep an eye on the shop then. We will be back in a bit.” Agatha replied, giving Jie Er a skeptical look.

She took Blaze’s hand and led him into a 10x10 feet changing room with mirrors on three sides, grabbing a measuring tape on the way.

“Ok, now what’s the problem?” Agatha asked gently.

Blaze gave her a sheepish look and pulled down his panties, revealing his flaccid dick.

“Oh my! I am so sorry dear!” Agatha exclaimed, pulling Blaze into her cleavage for a hug.

“Get out of your panties, dear. I need to take a better look,” she replied, pulling up a chair and sitting in front of Blaze.

Blaze stepped out of the panties and Agatha leaned in to get a closer look at the strange protrusion. She touched it gingerly and then cupped his balls, weighing them.

“Hmmm. It’s not too much of a problem. I’d say it just needs proper support. Maybe extra padding to hide the bulge…” Agatha pondered.

“It also becomes big at times …” Blaze added, scheming at the poor woman.

“It does? How big? Can you make it big, now?”

“Maybe… I need your help though,” he asked pretending to be shy.

“What do you need me to do?”

“Ummm… Can you get naked first?”

“Sure,” Agatha replied readily, dropping her shawl and reaching her hands behind her back to untie her corset. Soon she was out of her skirt and panties and standing buck naked in front of Blaze. The mirrors gave Blaze a view of her whole body, back and front. Her breasts were about a C-cup and her butt was perky and perfectly rounded. Her legs were long with thin thighs but strong calves.

“It got big!” Agatha exclaimed, looking at Blaze’s erect penis.

“It can get bigger, aunty. Can you place your hands on the stool and show me your butt? I need to do something to make it fully erect.”

Agatha complied. She propped herself on the stool with her elbows and pushed her butt towards Blaze, giving him a complete view of her vagina and butthole. Her puffy lips were a shade darker when compared to the rest of her skin.

Blaze spread her legs until her butt was at the level of his penis. Her lips parted a little to reveal her hole. He grabbed her hips and placed his dick against her vagina, without inserting it in. He started humping to and fro, and after a minute leaned on Agatha’s back, grasping her breasts with his hands. He humped away as he massaged her breasts, while his lower body made thwacking sounds against hers.

“It’s reached its maximum length, aunty. Take its measure,” Blaze said, suddenly pulling away after a minute. Agatha had felt the experience to be strange at first, but it had soon stirred something inside her. But maintaining her professionalism, she grabbed the tape.

“Anything else?” she asked after taking the measurement.

“The two hanging things are kinda sensitive. I wouldn’t mind some padding for them,” he said, pointing to his balls. Azra El did not seem as safe as Earth.

“hmmm. Ok. Anything more?”

“Umm. Aunty Jie Er usually helps to make it return to normal. Otherwise it hurts a little.” Blaze replied innocently.

“What does she do?”

“She just puts it in her mouth and sucks on it until it releases liquid energy.”

“Liquid energy? I guess I can suck on it a little. We’ll let your aunty keep an eye on the shop,” Agatha replied, placing her naked butt back on her chair.

She slowly leaned forward, gently grabbed his member in her hand and put it in her mouth. Soon, with Blaze’s guidance, she was sucking away at it with fluency. Within a couple of minutes, he came into her mouth.

“mhmmm. Tastes like apple sauce,” Agatha said, swallowing it.

I’ve never heard that before. Everything is so perfect in this world. Jie Er tastes like strawberry and I taste like apple sauce?

“Anyway, I think wearing boy shorts with extra padding will solve all your problems. Let me take the rest of your measurements before you decide on what kind of tops you want.” Agatha told him while spreading the tape along his chest.

“Boy shorts?”

“Yeah. They cover a little more than regular panties. I think they’d be perfect for you.”

“Oh! I have a couple of ideas on what type of clothing I want. Can I have your pencil and book?” Blaze asked her after she was finished.

“Oh, you do?” Agatha replied handing him her notebook and pencil.

Blaze quickly drew a pair of boxers and a tight-fitting tank top. Those were the only clothes that he could think of that would satisfy him and be in line with the world’s standards.

“Interesting… These look like boy shorts, just a bit longer. The tank top is easy enough but your drawing leaves no room for breast growth. I need to modify its shape a little. Otherwise, they won’t fit you for long.”

“You don’t need to bother about breast growth, aunty. I am sure. Just make them as similar as possible to the way I want, please.”

“Ok, but I still need to confirm with Jie Er,” Agatha replied, getting up and putting on her clothes.

Once both were dressed, they stepped out.

“Your niece has some unique ideas, Jie Er. What do you think?” Agatha told Jie Er, showing her the notebook.

“The top doesn’t have to be that long but everything else seems fine. She has her needs after all. Just make everything streamlined. Make five sets and use your imagination to make them nice. Oh, and I will be buying these as well.” Jie Er replied.

“Why don’t we meet up for dinner, Agatha? It’s been a while since we hung out. I am gonna do some shopping and show Blaze around until then,” Jie Er asked her, after finishing their transaction.

“Sounds good. Parrot’s Tail at six? I will have a couple of sets of Blaze Er’s clothes ready by next weekend.”

“Sure. See you later, Aggy,” Jie Er replied.

“See you later, Aunty Agatha,” Blaze waved before stepping out of the store with Jie Er.

“Aunty? Is there a place where I can go buy or read more books?” Blaze asked. Although he really did want to get access to some books about the world, his real intention at the moment was to skip shopping with Jie Er.

“There are a couple of book stores and the town’s library. But, I was hop…”

“What’s a library?” Blaze cut her off.

“It’s a place where you can borrow books or sit there and read them.”

“There is such a wonderful place? Do we have to pay a lot to get access?”

“No, it’s free for all children. I just need to register you.”

“Perfect! Can we go there now?” Blaze asked enthusiastically.

“I wanted to do some more shopping though…”

“Can’t you just leave me at the library while you shop, aunty?” Blaze persisted.

“I guess I can, but I wanted to spend more time with you…”

“We can do that after your shopping, aunty. Moreover, I will be with you all day tomorrow!”

“I guess…” Jie Er sighed.

Blaze gave a mental punch of victory. Although he felt a little guilty about abandoning Jie Er, the idea of skipping shopping and reading books instead overcame his guilt.

“Well, hang on then. The library is one of the central buildings,” Jie Er said as she picked up Blaze with a hand and sprang up into the air. She looked a little miffed.

“You didn’t really want to go shopping with me, did you?” Jie Er asked while in midair.

“How did you...?”

“It was obvious… Just tell me if you don’t want to do something!”

“I am sorry, aunty. But I really do want to go to this library. That’s not a lie…” Blaze apologized.

“Just tell me as it is next time. You don’t have to obviate. I will understand. I don’t want you to feel that you have to hide things from me,” Jie Er said softly.

“Ok aunty, but you should do the same with me.”

“Deal!” Jie Er replied.

Soon they descended in front of a large four storied stone building. Above the archway of the tall wooden doors was the sign – ‘Central Library of Maga’.

The two of them walked inside and Blaze could immediately sense the earthy smell of old books. Massive shelves filled with books, lined the floor. A central stairway led into the upper floors. A few tables and chairs were scattered all over the place, but there weren’t too many people. To the left, at the entrance, was a counter where a serious looking brown-haired angel sat reading a book.

“Hello. Can I register my niece?” Jie Er asked the librarian.

The librarian gave Blaze and Jie Er a once over before she pushed a piece of paper and a pen towards them.

“Fill this form up. Both of you need to sign it,” she explained with a smile.

“First time at a library, child?” she asked Blaze gently.

Blaze nodded as he read the name of the book she was reading. ‘Vita’s treatise on angel ethics’.

“Can I read or borrow any book I want?” he asked her. He wasn’t sure if his presumed maturity would be a barrier to his reading.

“Only the fourth floor has books that needs special permission, but the rest of them should be accessible. Just ask me about whatever you want to read. I will be glad to point you in the right direction.”

“I need introductory books in the History of Azra El, Energy Manipulation, books on Wing Techniques and maybe some sword arts. What do you suggest?”

The librarian was taken aback for a moment before she pondered for a bit and wrote down some information on a slip of paper.

“Look up these shelves. The first number is the floor, the alphabet indicates the row, and the last number indicates the shelf number. I’d suggest ‘The Rise of the Heavenly Union’ for history. Nalini’s Intro to Energy Manipulation is also good. The other two books, you should decide for yourself,” she replied.

“Thank you miss,” Blaze replied, taking the paper.

Jie Er finished the form and after taking a sign from Blaze she handed it to the librarian. She browsed through the sheet for a moment before she handed a library card with an ID number.

“Thank you, miss. Blaze, I will come back for you in a couple of hours. Have fun and don’t leave the library,” Jie Er told him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before she left.

Blaze took in a deep breath before he walked into the mass of books.

He found the librarian’s suggestions on the first floor. He chose ‘A Registry of Maga’s Sword Techniques’ on the second floor, and on the third floor he picked up ‘Wing Dynamics and Efficient Energy Consumption’.

Satisfied with his finds, he looked for a place to sit and browse through them. He spotted a long table and a few chairs aligned along a couple of Victorian windows. A lone girl sat by one of the windows, completely focused on reading her book.

As Blaze walked towards the table, he slowly fell into a daze. The girl was simply beautiful. She did not seem to be a fully-grown angel, but the beauty in her face was surreal.

She had an oval face with gentle curves and a sharp chin. Slightly downturned but large aquamarine eyes with long fluttering lashes, adorned by thin gently rising eyebrows. Her graceful nose wasn’t too sharp & her reddish pink cupid’s bow lips were full and luscious. Her long, thick and smooth golden blonde hair was parted in the middle, and then braided into a thick long tail that hung below her butt.

Her bangs which enshrined her face were swept behind her rightly sized ears. A thin golden circlet with a ruby center adorned her forehead and a golden sapphire necklace hung from her neck. Her lips were slightly parted – her heavy lower lip had a natural hang – and her intently focused eyes gave her an ethereal look – like a medieval painting of great aesthetic beauty.

As Blaze approached her from her right, he also had a view of her body. She seemed to be around his height, which was the only reason why he felt she was a fellow ‘child’.

She was wearing something that could be considered a skimpy hybrid of a white tube dress and a corset, with intricately designed golden linings. There was a deep wide cut at her cleavage that narrowed as it reached her visible belly button. The cloth only covered up to the inner edges of her areolae and clung on to her elegantly rounded breasts as if it did not understand the concept of gravity.

The sides of her dress were almost entirely cut out, revealing her waist and the small of her back. A gold lined strip of cloth hung from the top and clung to her hips to make up the skirt. The skirt was quite short, giving Blaze a full view of her long graceful legs. Her feet were covered with tight white boots.

Blaze quietly pulled up a chair in front of her and sat down. He tried browsing through the books, but his glance kept gravitating towards her face. For the first time in his life, he was more attracted to a girl’s face than her body. This was especially noteworthy because the girl in question had a body that would tempt the gods and that said body was quite exposed.

“You should start with something simpler, child,” Blaze suddenly heard a dulcet musical voice.

Blaze looked up from his book on Wing Dynamics, and the impeccable image of the girl he had created in his mind crumbled. Her face was kind and her words, although misguided, seemed to be well intentioned. But the way she spoke and the natural air of superiority she seemed to possess, annoyed him. He glanced at the title of the book she was reading – ‘Advanced Mathematical Theorems on the Natural World’.

“Why don’t you read something simpler? Child!” Blaze retorted, a little miffed.

The girl raised a brow in surprise.

“How old are you?” she asked, her eyes growing softer. It did not make Blaze feel any better.

“Nineteen,” Blaze replied instinctively and instantly regretted.

“You’re younger than I thought,” she said surprised. She then glanced at his chest. “Makes sense though.”

“How old are you!?”

“Sixty-one.”

“Why the heck are you so short?”

The girl’s upper lip quivered. He seemed to have touched a nerve.

“I am of average height for my age. You are just a very large child! Although, not in all places.”

“Yeah, sure.” Blaze replied simply and went back to his book, as the girl started fuming at him. He started browsing the table of contents to make sure he was equipped to read it.

“I do sincerely advise you to start with something simpler, child.” the girl said after a while. She seemed to have composed herself after her earlier fit of temper.

Blaze looked up from his book and considered for a moment.

“Why don’t we have a wager? If I can borrow this book and cannot master it within a week, I will do whatever you want for a whole day. If I do, then I get to order you around for a day. What do you say?” Physics and math were two things he was completely confident about.

The girl looked at Blaze quizzically for a couple of seconds before replying, “I apologize if I misjudged your aptitude, child. I only had the best of intentions.” She then went back to her book as if she had done her righteous duty and couldn’t be bothered with him.

Blaze resisted the urge to bite her little nose. He went back to the book and leafed through its pages before confirming he could read it. He then switched to the Rise of the Heavenly Kingdom.

From his interactions with Jie Er, Blaze had already learnt that there were two intelligent races in this world. The Angels and the Demons. Physically, the two races were mostly similar. However, the devils manifested wing colors that were dark, while the angels manifested lighter colored wings. For example, Blaze’s wings were a bright reddish orange in color and could be considered angel wings. A demon Blaze, in contrast, would have had deep or dark red colored wings.

Blaze, however, wasn’t sure about the colors in the middle range of this spectrum. So far, he had only seen white or brightly colored wings that could never be mistaken for demon wings. Some demons also seemed to possess a tail.

Mentally, angels and demons were supposedly the opposite. Angels represented the good and were usually nice, cheerful, kind and gentle. If they could, they would always help a fellow angel or an animal in need and would never treat anyone with malice. Demons represented evil and were usually deceitful, angry, gloomy and unkind. They were the personification of selfishness and would never do anything that did not benefit them in some way.

These distinctions between angels and demons were similar with the notions from Earth, but Blaze felt that they may be gross oversimplifications and that the reality maybe a bit more complex. This idea gained more ground after he browsed through the book.

Currently, there were two sides that were at a constant war with each other – The Hela Empire of the demons and the Heavenly Union of the angels. The Hela Empire was ruled by a single empress who was currently the strongest person in the world.

The Heavenly Union was comprised of an allied group of angel nations. The county of Maga was a part of the kingdom Aranya, which was one the larger nations of the Heavenly Union. The Heavenly union came into existence after a massive war that the Hela Empire started 667 years ago. The war had ended within thirty-five years, but constant skirmishes and small-scale wars were quite common.

The constant warfare was one of the reasons the Heavenly union stressed so much on the strength of the angels. Although every nation had a standing army, all citizens were expected to be able at fighting. More desirable forms of employment, property and certain goods were only available to people with higher combat strength.

The mayor of Varan was the second strongest angel in town. The commander of the guards was stronger than her and could easily take her position if she wanted to. However, since the angels were ‘understanding and kind’, a form of democracy existed and the current mayor who was more suitable for position was able to maintain it.

The merchant class was somewhat exempt from this rule, but the way the society worked forced them to be proficient at fighting. For example, if someone desired their property they could easily challenge them to a fight. If they lost, they would have to sell it to the challenger whether they desired it or not. However, the other party had to pay the full market price for it.

One important rule about the challenges was that any significant challenge regarding property or an official position needed a government approval.

Regardless, Blaze found this type of society to be unfeasible and inexplicable. It only made a little sense if one took all angels to be pure and righteous.

“Here you are! What are you doing all the way up here?” Blaze suddenly heard Jie Er’s voice from behind. Time had flown by as got absorbed within the pages of the book.

“I found some good books, aunty. How was shopping?” he asked as he turned back to greet her, only to see her looking at the girl with some surprise.

“Aunty?”

“Ah! It went fine, dear. Let’s get going. You can take back the books if you want,” Jie Er replied.

“I hope, my little Blaze Er didn’t bother you too much miss,” she said politely to the girl.

“She was pleasant company,” the girl replied curtly yet politely.

Blaze shook his head and gathered his books to follow Jie Er to the first floor.

“Who was that snobby brat?” Blaze asked her as they reached the second floor.

“Don’t be disrespectful. She must be around twice your age.”

“Haha. So, she is a shortie!”

“What do you mean?”

“She told me she was sixty-one. That’s thrice my age. Haha.”

“Oh. Anyway, she seems to be nobility of some sort. Only they wear circlets of that kind. I am not sure what she is doing here though,” Jie Er replied.

“No wonder she is such a snob!”

“Don’t be rude, Blaze. She seems nice enough and is very pretty.”

Blaze snorted in response.

Blaze took the books to check out and the librarian told him about the two-book limit. He considered his options for a minute before deciding on the history and energy manipulation books. Those were of more immediate use to him.

The two of them then headed out for lunch and after a simple meal, they went to a theatre to watch a play. It was three hours long and was about an angel who gets lost in the demon territory and must go through numerous obstacles to get back. It was a fun show except for the fact that all the demon characters seemed to be the same.

After the play, they explored the town a bit more before they met up with Agatha.

Parrot’s Tail was a cozy little inn with cushioned red seats. They chose a corner table and ordered some food. Blaze had expected some alcohol to be involved, but apparently alcohol was considered bad in Aranya.

Blaze tried to get involved in their conversation at the beginning, but after they finished their food, he asked Jie Er to bring out his history book. He then wrapped her arm around him and leaned into her breast and read his book, while the two of them chatted away into the night.

He realized that his relationship with Jie Er was getting weirder each day. But Morality is superfluous, and it isn’t like I am doing something forbidden or evil.

It was only a couple of hours after sunset that they decided to part ways. And after more chatting on the street, the two of them gave Agatha a good-bye hug before heading back home.

 

oOo

Author’s Notes: The main character is gonna be cross dressing for a while. Where is he going to get a set of male clothes in a world of females? I don’t have a thing for it, but if it gets you going – good for you! :P.

Too much sex? What do you guys think? It’s partly intentional and partly I couldn’t help myself. Moreover, do you think you’d control yourself if you were thrown in such a world?

PS: I stole the days of the week from Elder Scrolls (sorry Bethesda).

 

 

 

Published 
Written by CapDragon121
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments